The Feasting Braves

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Which elf shall be the humans dinner?

The older elf
66%
The younger elf
34%

Total votes : 29

Re: The Feasting Braves

Postby doinstuff » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:00 pm

Here's the two elves Liki is watching. Take them now? Or wait and see if the humans can catch more elves unawares?

Image The older elf

Image The younger elf
Acclaimed tentacle rights activist.
If you ever wanted a story where you pick the prey check out my reader input thread: War of the Feasting Braves
doinstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby doinstuff » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:00 am

Next entry in progress, ETA "sometime this weekend."

Git hype
If you ever wanted a story where you pick the prey check out my reader input thread: War of the Feasting Braves
doinstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby doinstuff » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:21 am

Two elves face human wrath and hunger! Choose which will be food, the other will be made an example of to warn the elven tribe of human fury and skill.

FYI, I was curious to see if you guys prioritized guaranteed food or were willing to take a risk to get a bigger meal... Your choice has been noted.

P.S.: I would love to discuss everything that's going on here a lot more. Do not hesitate to ask me questions about this world or anything you didn't understand. I'd love to see a side forum where you guys are picking sides and discussing the choices and votes.
doinstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby doinstuff » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:07 pm

So, as I'm sure you've noticed, I haven't been writing for a while. I'm afraid I won't be starting to work on this again any time soon, either. Real life priorities require my full attention for at least the next month and potentially longer. I have the next part planned out already and it includes quite a bit of sexy torments for our elves. If you guys are dying for it, drop me some PM's or comments and I'll burn a good nights sleep on it sometime. Otherwise, be patient, I'll probably be horny when I get back and have nekkid eflsn'humins on my mind.

See you when I see you!
doinstuff
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Interactive story