An Improvement for the interactive Archive (Suggestion)

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

An Improvement for the interactive Archive (Suggestion)

Postby TaurenDevourer » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:35 pm

Have you ever decided to go find a new interactive story to follow by simply browsing through the listing? Have you ever tried to search for those hidden, advertised gems? I damn well have, and I can tell you this - it's a nightmarish mess. A single, super-long list with nothing to break it up, and no way to search through the stories for what you might be interested in?

Like Pokemon vore? Gotta look through every single story for the word Pokemon on the title. Like Warcraft? Likewise, you'll need to just keep searching for new ones by scrolling through the thousands for those few gems. It's the same for anything.

So, I'd like to propose two (hopefully simple) changes.

1) - Add multiple pages to break up the list! It's a pain to have to scroll through the entire list, and can quickly get overwhelming. Simply adding more pages, perhaps every 25 interactives per page, would make it immensely more easy. Checked through twenty pages? Okay, can come back tomorrow from twenty-one, rather than having to scroll through the exact story you stopped at.

2) - Tagging, and a search function. Speaks for itself really. If I want a Warcraft tale, why can't I just look up stories tagged Warcraft, and get what I'm looking for right away?
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Re: An Improvement for the interactive Archive (Suggestion)

Postby MeltyCG » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:14 pm

I wish we could treat interactives like we do story items in the gallery viewer.
MeltyCG
Been posting for a bit

Postby Personad » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:45 pm

Know I'm late to the discussion, but in all honesty, give this person a medal!
I whole heartedly agree with these suggestions.
Getting kinda tired of always having to scroll through that long list just to find one of my favorite interactives.
Personad
New to the forum

Postby Assimilation » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:51 am

Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Interactive story