A Voretorn World ~Now Accepting Commissions~

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

A Voretorn World ~Now Accepting Commissions~

Postby PurpSoul » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:47 am

Hi everyone~

So, if anyone out there is still interested in the archaic art form known as the interactive story, then check out A Voretorn World! I've been working on it for a while now, and its a little spare, but it's coming along. I'd love to hear what you guys think of it!

Oh, disclaimer. This interactive has BAD STUFF in it. Like, it's nasty, unnecessarily so... there's a good list of what to expect on the front page, so do check it out~

Link: https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?page=1&story=694

I am now accepting commissions through Patreon! All the details are listed on my page, linked below. I hope to see you there!

https://www.patreon.com/PurpSoul

I also do manips, equally nasty ones, for those of you that are interested.

https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=51977&start=180
Last edited by PurpSoul on Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
rip
PurpSoul
Somewhat familiar

Re: A Voretorn World

Postby fartslave28 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:26 pm

Great story, I’ve been following it since you started it. It’s actually the reason I started following you and also love the chapters you have added to the other interactive, discord high I think it is called. I hope you continue adding to both stories. Whatever you do, keep up the good work.
fartslave28
New to the forum

Re: A Voretorn World

Postby PurpSoul » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:07 am

Wow, thanks so much ^^ I'm going to be working on it more from here on~
rip
PurpSoul
Somewhat familiar

Re: A Voretorn World ~Now Accepting Commissions~

Postby Gutswimmer » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 am

A bit late here, but It's like you're reading my mind with these chapters. Cruel and dominating preds with a touch of exhibitionism via public digestion? Woof. They only complaint I have is that it could be even nastier and the digestion more detailed. But these are just personal preferences. Really, as long as you keep writing, that would be ideal.
Just curious, you wouldn't have happened to be inspired by My Life as a Teenage Voraphile, would you? Not that it would be a problem if you were, it was one of my favorites.
Gutswimmer
Somewhat familiar

Postby PurpSoul » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:00 am

Ha, funny you should ask. Yes, it was partly inspired by that interactive. I kinda wanted to take the idea further, make it more detailed~
rip
PurpSoul
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gutswimmer » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:33 pm

PurpSoul wrote:Ha, funny you should ask. Yes, it was partly inspired by that interactive. I kinda wanted to take the idea further, make it more detailed~

Well, not that I have any money, but I certainly wouldn't mind if you were to do something similar to the "Lauren Poo Party" storyline.
Gutswimmer
Somewhat familiar

Postby VigorousJazzHands » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:45 am

Hey PurpSoul, absolutely loving the story. Definitely one of my favorites on this site so far. Just wanted to check if you were still doing chapter requests now that you're closing down your patreon. If not that's fine though, I'm still more than happy as long as we keep getting new chapters ^_^
VigorousJazzHands
Somewhat familiar

Return to Interactive story