Ran's Adventure RPG

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Ran's Adventure RPG

Postby Rantroper » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:08 pm

For my first contribution to the site, I figured that I'd start with an interactive story. I hope this makes for good practice.

This RPG will likely include soft vore (tail, beast, oral, unbirth, anal, etc.), sex, incest, hypnosis, transformation, absorption, ferals, or melting.
This RPG will NOT include hard vore, scat, gore (extensive detail on digestion, mutilated corpses, etc.), or excessive gas.
(Lists may be expanded as the game goes on)

RPG Rules:
At the end of each mini-chapter, I am going to leave the situation open and give you guys an opportunity to suggest the next action. After enough time has passed or enough people have suggested, I will weed out all the suggestions that either I will not do (see "This RPG will NOT include" above) or would be out of character. I will then compile the rest of the suggestions and use Wheel Decide to get the next action. If someone else already suggested your action, then simply reply or quote them so that action will have a higher probability of being selected. Including a little comment on your reasoning will help keep me from misunderstanding your intentions. To help people come up with suggestions, I will offer two or three examples with each post.
RPG-wise, this game will work on stats, dice-rolling, and experience somewhat similar to D&D. Each character has numbered stats and a list of skills. When an action with less than guaranteed success happens (usually the result of reader suggestion), each participant will roll a d20 and their result will be equal to (stat - 10)/2 + skill bonus + roll, the highest total winning. Leveling, however, will work a little differently due to our main character, Ran's, different method of gaining strength. Ran gains exp when she swallows and digests/absorbs someone. If her meal is a creature capable of using magic such as humans, demons, elves, or magical beasts, Ran's stats will gain a stat buff depending on her meal's dominant stats with no time limit. When she gets enough experience and levels up, her body will develop a little (if she desires) and her stat buffs will become permanent. Being a demon, Ran can't really die through means such as digestion. Instead, she is resurrected at her mother's manor without any exp or stat buffs.

Backstory:
Once upon a time, there was a demon lord that lived in a manor in the woods. The demon lord was very wealthy had many succubi and servant imps. One day, a certain succubus named Sterares didn't feel that her lord was satisfying her enough. In a lustful frenzy, she used one of the imp servants to satiate herself and ended up getting pregnant. Once the demon lord found out about this, he set out to punish her. Sterares, in return, reminded him who really ran things around here and kicked his bitch ass out of his own manor so hard that no one knows for certain what became of him. From then on, she lived in her manor alone with her two children, Ran and Ren; preparing them to face the world on their own.
Last edited by Rantroper on Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rantroper
Been posting for a bit

Re: Ran's Adventure RPG

Postby Rantroper » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:09 pm

About Ran:
Spoiler: show
Ran is a 5'2" imp; her black horns, small wings, and spaded tail setting herself apart from your typical elf. She has a very thin body and almost no chest to speak of. She has bright yellow, snake-like eyes and pinkish-red hair that matches her wings and tail.
EXP: 0/100
MP: 10/10
Stats:
Strength: 8 (-1)
Dexterity: 12 (+1)
Constitution: 8 (-1)
Intelligence: 11 (+0)
Wisdom: 11 (+1)
Charisma: 14 (+2)
Abilities:
Hypnotic eyes (minor): 2MP to cast, 1MP to sustain. Temporarily compel an opponent via magic (-2 to rolls for casting and sustaining).
Illusionary disguise: 1MP to cast, negligible MP cost to sustain. Overlay an image of another person over yourself via magic.
Magical flight: Fly if MP is not empty. Negligible MP usage.
Drain Life: Restore MP and lower stats of target via touch.
Predator: Tail vore, oral vore, unbirth, and anal vore are possible for Ran.
Magic digestion: If digested prey has magic or has high enough stats, give Ran one temporary stat point in the prey's highest stat (multiple stats have to be within 10% of the highest stat to transfer) and restore MP.
Skills:
Tail usage +2
Seduction +2
Agile movement +2
Stealth +2
Struggling +2

Today, Ran decided that she would go hunting on her own. However, since last time she went hunting she got herself eaten by a stray wolfman, she knew that her mother--Sterares--would not want her to leave. Ran appreciated her mother since she did a good job caring for her, but she wanted real experience rather than letting her mom catch prey for her. Normally, Ran would have a hard time sneaking out of the manor without her mom noticing, but she had already placed a trap for her mother; the rhythmic squeaking sound from upstairs telling her that she was successful. Last night, she sneaked into her brother's room and hid all of his clothes. When her mom woke up and went to wake them for breakfast, she got one good look of naked imp boy and just couldn't help herself. Or at least that's how she pictured it going. For all she knew, her brother could've been the assertive one. "I hope you're having fun, Ren. I have to do this." she said to herself as she adjusted her tube top and shorts, mentally preparing herself to go out there.

What will Ran do now?
Suggestions: Just go out there and walk a random direction. Grab a batch of micros before heading out. Leave a note.

Voting is closed
Next post
Last edited by Rantroper on Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rantroper
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sergit » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:39 pm

Well, it does seem seem like Ran wants to go on an adventure today. Staying at home just won't do.

Leaving a note would be good, but if we are limited to just one action, I will go with.

>Get the pouch of micros, but do not eat them just yet. They could be a lure for prey further on, or could be used to bargain/make friends.

:3

Ths looks pretty exciting so far!
Sergit
Somewhat familiar

Postby AphrodiOfTheRubySea » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:32 pm

Sergit wrote:Well, it does seem seem like Ran wants to go on an adventure today. Staying at home just won't do.

Leaving a note would be good, but if we are limited to just one action, I will go with.

>Get the pouch of micros, but do not eat them just yet. They could be a lure for prey further on, or could be used to bargain/make friends.

Yas, Sergit with the wise choices! I'll go with grabbing some Micros too.
AphrodiOfTheRubySea
New to the forum

Postby Rantroper » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:35 pm

After tomorrow, voting will close, so if you don't want it to end unanimously vote now.

Sergit wrote:Well, it does seem seem like Ran wants to go on an adventure today. Staying at home just won't do.

There will be situations where there simply won't be enough time to do two things at once, but this isn't one of those times. You can have Ran pick up micros and leave a note for her mom, though you might want to specify what kind of note you want her to write.
Rantroper
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sergit » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:05 pm

I will add to add a very short note. "Mom, I'm going out to hunt. Love you."

Sepending too long on it will just lead us to get caught, I predict. Also, can we leave out of the window using flight?
Sergit
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rantroper » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:04 pm

Since last time was unanimous, we're going with Sergit's idea.

About Ran:
Ran is a 5'2" imp; her black horns, small wings, and spaded tail setting herself apart from your typical elf. She has a very thin body and almost no chest to speak of. She has bright yellow, snake-like eyes and pinkish-red hair that matches her wings and tail.
Stats:
Abilities:
Hypnotic eyes (minor): 2MP to cast, 1MP to sustain. Temporarily compel an opponent (-2 to rolls for casting and sustaining)
Illusionary disguise: 1MP to cast, negligible MP cost to sustain. Overlay an image of another person over yourself.
Vore: Tail vore, oral vore, unbirth, and anal vore are possible for Ran.
Magic digestion: If digested prey has magic or has high enough stats, give Ran one temporary stat point in the prey's highest stat (multiple stats have to be within 10% of the highest stat to transfer) and restore MP.
Skills:
Tail usage +2
Seduction +2
Agile movement +2
Stealth +2
Struggling +2
Inventory:
Micros x6

Before she went to open the from doors and leave, Ran stopped herself as a few thoughts came to mind. First, going out there unprepared would be a bad idea. Bringing along some snacks for either herself or other preds would be a good idea. Second, leaving without leaving a note would be a bad idea. If her mom thought she was kidnapped or something, there was no telling what would happen. Third, leaving out of the front door was a bad idea. Her mom probably had some kind of psychic alarm set and she wouldn't get far, even if her mom was distracted by Ren cock. Immediately, Ran flew to the kitchen to avoid making footsteps and opened a cupboard to grab a pouch of half-a-dozen micros. After that, she flew to her room, picking up a pen and paper on the way there, and write a brief note saying "Mom, I'm going out to hunt. Love you." After a brief second of pondering, she decided to add "P.S. Ren's clothes are under my sheets. You're welcome" since she could still hear them in the other room and figured she still had time. Now that that was out of the way, Ran set the note on her bed and slowly opened one of the windows in her room before flying outside, sneaking off manor grounds under the cover of trees.

Now that she was in the forest surrounding her mom's manor, Ran stopped and thought about where to hunt. She hadn't been hunting out here much before, but she did remember a few landmarks. To the south was a large field and a path used by travelers and merchants. To the northeast was the territory of the wolfman that ate her last, though that territory was encroaching on the territory that belonged to her mom, so that might have been taken care of. Finally, the only other place of note she could remember was a lake to the west, but her mother never took her there.

Which way should Ran go?
Suggestions: Go any of the places listed above. Shrug and walk a random direction. Fly up and get a bird's-eye view.

Voting is closed
Next post
Last edited by Rantroper on Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rantroper
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sergit » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:17 pm

Let's go visit the unexplored! Plus, the lake sounds nice. Therefore...

>Go West, to walk close to the lake! Make a mental note of bringing a swimsuit next time.

There must be a reason for why demon-mom never brought Ran there. So, against our better judgement, we should head there and find out!

The path seems a place to try and hunt on humans, so that might lead to easier prey if we are in trouble. For now, though, let's just enjoy our time getting acquainted with the fauna of the place. That wolf man is our goal once we've managed to grow stronger~
Sergit
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jogoon » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:34 pm

I would second Sergit's suggestion, though I don't have much else to add.
Jogoon
New to the forum

Postby AphrodiOfTheRubySea » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:17 pm

I agree with Sergit with all but one thing. She isn't bringing Ren with her! Poor impboy needs some compensation for Ran's devilish plan!
AphrodiOfTheRubySea
New to the forum

Postby BloodKnight » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:06 pm

I say So South and check out the path, there could be a lone traveler there to mess with, generally easy pickings for a predator. Also best to start easier before going somewhere that you know is dangerous as knowing what your going ahead of time is somewhat safer then flying blind into a area where you may never return.
BloodKnight
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rantroper » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:59 am

Winning post: Sergit

About Ran:
Stats:
Abilities:
Hypnotic eyes (minor): 2MP to cast, 1MP to sustain. Temporarily compel an opponent (-2 to rolls for casting and sustaining)
Illusionary disguise: 1MP to cast, negligible MP cost to sustain. Overlay an image of another person over yourself.
Skills:
Tail usage +2
Seduction +2
Agile movement +2
Stealth +2
Struggling +2
Inventory:
Micros x6

Ran's curiosity got the better of her as she decided to head towards the lake. For all she knew, there could've been a strong human adventurer on the path in the field and this was the safer option. Maybe the reason why her mom never brought her here was because the prey at the lake were too easy! Or at least that was Ran's way of convincing herself.

Once Ran entered the clearing that housed the lake, her expectations were blown out of the water (pun not intended). This lake was huge! Despite the decently-sized island near the middle, it would take a lot of boat-rowing to get there. Speaking of boats, there was a run-down shack with a dock and small boat a little way down the shore. The lake water was mostly calm, most of the waves caused by a small waterfall on the opposite shore. Ran did occasionally notice something briefly disturbing the water's surface from below, but she wasn't able to see what caused it very clearly. It didn't look that big though, so it was probably just fish.

What does Ran do?
Suggestions: Investigate the worn-down shack or the dock. Fly to the island in the center. Travel along the shore and see if there's anything else of interest.

Voting is closed
Sergit's post has been chosen by the wheel.
Next post
Last edited by Rantroper on Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rantroper
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sergit » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:08 pm

I am unsure how to proceed. On one hand, we could check the Shack. If it is unhabitated, we could spend some time in there, perhaps look for items or other goods, and even use it as an ambush place. As soon as anyone appraches, we drag them inside!

Walking around the lake sounds fun, too. Flying over it seems too dangerous to me.

I think I will vote...

>Inspect the Shack.

I also approve of the choice of exploring the shore, but I will limit myself to one reply this time! :3
Sergit
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jogoon » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:45 pm

I say go to the island, islands in the middle of lakes always hold the best secrets.
Jogoon
New to the forum

Postby Rantroper » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:52 am

About Ran:
Stats:
Abilities:
Skills:
Tail usage +2
Seduction +2
Agile movement +2
Stealth +2
Struggling +2
Inventory:
Micros x6

After gathering her thoughts, Ran walked over to the shack, curious as to what could be inside it.

As she entered the shack, Ran saw that is was very well-lit due to the massive hole in the roof. The worn-down furniture gave her the impression that this used to be someone's home, certain broken trinkets looking similar to an alchemist's kit. However, what really caught her attention was the large nest in the middle of the room with five large eggs in it and stray feathers littering the place. Ran could tell that this was either the nest of a very large bird or a harpy. Looking at the eggs, Ran remembered something her mother said back when she was still preparing meals for her and Ren--that eating eggs is no less efficient for growth than eating that species' babies since they're pretty much the same thing. However, one of the eggs was larger than the others. Not that it looked like it belonged to a different species, just that the rest of them looked like they could fit babies while this one looked like it could fit someone her size; give or take.

What does Ran do?
Suggestions: eat the small eggs via ___ vore. Eat the large egg via ___ vore. Take the large egg and nurture it yourself. Scrounge around for alchemy supplies. Take a nap in the worn-down bed.

Voting is closed
Jogoon has been chosen by the wheel.
Next post
Last edited by Rantroper on Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rantroper
Been posting for a bit

Postby BloodKnight » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:12 pm

Scrounge around for alchemy supplies.
She shouldn't mess with the eggs as the one what laid them might be close by.
BloodKnight
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sergit » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:24 pm

> Take the large egg and nurture it yourself AND Scrounge around for alchemy supplies.

I want a baby monstergirl sidekick to raise and train! Let's keep the egg in Ran's cleavage and hatch it! >w<
And, those alchemy things could be useful. At home, we could show our loot to Mom, or we could look for alchemy books to try and learn something cool to do with the supplies.
Sergit
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jogoon » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:23 pm

We should take the large egg, by consuming it to make it easier to care it away to someplace safer, assuming Ran is capable of that. I would go with either oral vore or unbirth, I can't decide between the two, which ever you think would make it easier to accomplish the goal.
Jogoon
New to the forum

Postby Rantroper » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:39 pm

About Ran: (Updated)
Ran is holding a large harpy egg in her womb. Her enlarged belly reduces her flight speed and gives her a disadvantage on most rolls involving dexterity.
Stats:
Abilities:
Skills:
Tail usage +2
Seduction +2
Agile movement +2
Stealth +2
Struggling +2
Unbirth +1
Inventory:
Micros x6

Ran looks at the large egg and decides that she wants it, though not as a meal. However, she could tell from its shape and size that it would be difficult to carry. Maybe if she had something to hold it in, like a sack or... She then gets an idea and takes off her shorts before approaching the egg. She straddles on the small end of the egg and starts rubbing her pussy against the top of it, preparing herself for stretching. Soon, her folds start stretching open and enveloping the egg, forcing a moan out of her. While she pulled people larger than the egg into her womb before, this egg was wider than any of them. That made it a little difficult for her, but she slowly made progress. As her pussy stretched more and more to accommodate the egg, Ran started getting concerned about the sounds she was making and shoved her tail's spaded tip into her mouth to muffle all the moans she made. Something so huge entering her womb felt so amazing to her. She screamed out in both pain and pleasure as the widest part of the egg passed between her folds. After she got past the widest part, she got much quieter and her pussy was able to quickly pull the rest of the egg into her womb.
(art provided by Sergit)

[Ran unbirthed the harpy egg! Since she never had to stretch so far before, Ran gains minor proficiency in unbirthing. To get full proficiency, try it in situations that require rolls]
[Ran's enlarged belly reduces her flight speed and gives her a disadvantage on most rolls involving dexterity]

With that out of the way, Ran slides her tail out of her mouth, gets up, and puts her shorts back on, which was still able to fit comfortably due to its stretchable material. Normally she would move around clumsily, but she used her magical flight ability to support herself and make her belly much lighter. She decides that it isn't a good idea to stick around and walks out of the shack and back to the treeline.
[Ran: Perception(wisdom) 17+1/10 Success] [???: Perception(wisdom) 3-2/10 Failure]
As ran walks back to the trees, she hears the faint sound of flapping wings and happy humming and looks towards the source, seeing a harpy off to the distance flying towards the shack. Fortunately, the harpy seemed to be too absorbed in her own little world to notice the pregnant-looking imp, giving Ran the chance to move faster and hide behind a tree. Ran rests her egg-filled belly against the ground, taking a moment to get back some of her energy.

What does Ran do now?
Suggestions: Leave the harpy's territory. Confront the harpy, aggressively or diplomatically. Rest for a while and recover.

Voting is closed
Jogoon has been chosen by the wheel
Next post
Last edited by Rantroper on Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rantroper
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sergit » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:17 am

Let's leave as stealthily as possible! If we hear her make any sort of suspicious noise, we fly top-speed towards our mansion. Let this be our spoils for the first visit to the lake~
Sergit
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Interactive story