Ran's Adventure RPG

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Re: Ran's Adventure RPG

Postby Jogoon » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:24 am

Flee to the mansion, keep to the ground and the cover of the trees, the harpy would have the advantage in the open air.
Jogoon
New to the forum

Postby Rantroper » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:46 am

About Ran:
Spoiler: show
Ran is a 5'2" imp; her black horns, small wings, and spaded tail setting herself apart from your typical elf. She has a very thin body and almost no chest to speak of. She has bright yellow, snake-like eyes and pinkish-red hair that matches her wings and tail.
Ran is holding a large harpy egg in her womb. Her enlarged belly reduces her flight speed and gives her a disadvantage on most rolls involving dexterity.
EXP: 0/100
MP: 10/10
Stats:
Strength: 8 (-1)
Dexterity: 12 (+1)
Constitution: 8 (-1)
Intelligence: 11 (+1)
Wisdom: 11 (+1)
Charisma: 14 (+2)
Abilities:
Hypnotic eyes (minor): 2MP to cast, 1MP to sustain. Temporarily compel an opponent (-2 to rolls for casting and sustaining)
Illusionary disguise: 1MP to cast, negligible MP cost to sustain. Overlay an image of another person over yourself.
Magical flight: Fly if MP is not empty. Negligible MP usage.
Drain Life: Restore MP and lower stats of target via touch.
Vore: Tail vore, oral vore, unbirth, and anal vore are possible for Ran.
Magic digestion: If digested prey has magic or has high enough stats, give Ran one temporary stat point in the prey's highest stat (multiple stats have to be within 10% of the highest stat to transfer) and restore MP.
Skills:
Tail usage +2
Seduction +2
Agile movement +2
Stealth +2
Struggling +2
Unbirth +1
Inventory:
Micros x6

Ran had gotten what wanted, so she had no reason to stick around and risk the harpy catching her. If she wanted this egg to be safe, it was best for her to return to her mother's manor.
[Ran: stealth(dex) 14+1+2] vs [Harpy: perception(wis) 6-2]
Using the trees as cover and using her flight to support her weight, Ran was successfully able to leave the area unnoticed by the harpy. Not that it was difficult--that harpy seemed to be rather ditzy. The rest of her walk back home was uneventful, leaving her alone with her thoughts and the egg. She rubbed her giant belly, enjoying the feeling of her full womb. She usually used her tail or mouth to eat people-sized meals, so this was a new feeling for her. She needed to try this again sometime...

Soon, Ran made it to her mother's manor. When she reached the front door, she was about to slowly push the door open, but she felt a familiar, chilling presence behind her.

"Hello, dear~ I see your hunt was successful~"

Ran froze for a couple of seconds before slowly turning around, coming face to face with a large pair of bare breasts before her mother crouched down to look her in the eye. "H-hi Mom..."

Sterares brushed her neon pink hair our of the way of her glowing yellow eyes. She was smiling, but her body language wasn't conveying that. Her wings and spaded tail, both pink-tipped with a black base, were very tense in their movement. She rubbed a hand over Ran's belly to feel who was inside, surprised at how smooth it was since she expecting something more lumpy. "My~ You must have traveled far from home if I have to ask you what you ate~" she said, a mixture of anger and worry apparent in her voice despite how cheerful she was trying to sound.

Ran giggled nervously. "Y-yeah, W-well, I found a large harpy egg and decided to take it home in my womb. I only went as far as the lake, so it didn't-"

Sterares suddenly dropped her happy act and placed her hands on Ran's shoulders, suddenly becoming very serious and concerned. "The lake?! Did you go to the island?!" she said as she examined Ran's body very closely.

Ran shook her head fervently. "N-no! I found the nest inside a shack near the shore! I didn't go anywhere near the island!"

"I see..." Sterares said, taking a sigh of relief. "Ran, you know how you come back after being digested? The things over there... They don't digest you. They transform you. If you got caught by the harpy you would still be yourself even after being trapped in an egg and transformed. But those things on that island... If they decided to catch you and make you one of them, then you would cease to exist as an individual. Promise me that you'll never go there."

Ran nods silently.

Sterares closed her eyes before returning to a happy expression, this time with a real smile instead of a fake one. "So, you unbirthed a harpy egg? That's impressive for someone your size~ Do you plan on absorbing it?"

Ran relaxed as the conversation lost its tension. "Thanks~ And no. I wanted to let it hatch and make it my pet~ Having a pet might hake traveling more fun~"

Sterares giggled. "If you wanted a traveling companion, you could've just asked your brother. Though after the stunt you pulled this morning, he might not be so willing~"

Ran giggled back. "You're welcome, by the way~"

The two of them laughed a bit longer before Sterares spoke up again. "Well, if you do make her your pet, remember that you're responsible for her and that, unlike you, she won't come back after being digested." Sterares paused before standing up straight, crossing her arms under her chest (and lifting her breasts a bit out of habit). "...Although if your womb influenced her enough... I might be able to do something if you're fine with me changing her a little~"

Ran nodded and smiled. "I'll think about it after she hatches."

With that Sterares opened the door to her manor and walked inside, leaving the door open for Ran.

What does Ran do now?
Suggestions: Go talk to your brother, Ren. Go to your room and focus on nurturing the egg. Go to the manor's library and try to find a book about a certain topic such as harpies, that island, or the lake in general. (Reminder: Ran is under no time restrictions)

Voting has ended.
Sergit has been chosen by the wheel.
Next post
Last edited by Rantroper on Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rantroper
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sergit » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:24 pm

We seem to have dodged a bullet.

Plans for the long term future: Learn more about this re-spawn thing Sterares has working on us. If it's a discipline of magic, perhaps we could ask her to teach us about it at some point~ Mother teachinng daugther seems like a good way to deepen our bonds with her and learn more about her. How about we...

> briefly discuss with her the possibility of learning from her, on these matters, in the future? Try to bargain for favors if she is unwilling. After that... Go to the library, but focus on focus on nurturing the egg there.

The library should be quiet, an if we get bored, we still are in the right place to proceed to harpy investigation or reading after that!
Sergit
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jogoon » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:15 pm

This discussion has made me even more curious about the island, we must learn what is there. That said, I believe our first course of action should be to go see our brother, now seems like a fine time to introduce him as a character. Just discus our day, see if he knows any more about the lake or the island, and see what he thinks about going with us when ever we go out next. Beyond that going to the library and see if there is any info on the island or what is there seems like a good follow up action, assuming we have the time to do both.

Of course we could just ask our mother about the island before we go, but since she hadn't told us about it before, and didn't fully explain now, I feel she would probably be happier if we took the initiative to try to learn about it our self. I don't fully understand these characters yet so I don't know how well the logic of this last part sinks up with them.
Jogoon
New to the forum

Postby Rantroper » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:26 pm

About Ran:
Ran is a 5'2" imp; her black horns, small wings, and spaded tail setting herself apart from your typical elf. She has a very thin body and almost no chest to speak of. She has bright yellow, snake-like eyes and pinkish-red hair that matches her wings and tail.
Ran is holding a large harpy egg in her womb. Her enlarged belly reduces her flight speed and gives her a disadvantage on most rolls involving dexterity.
MP: 10/10
Stats:
Abilities:
Hypnotic eyes (minor): 2MP to cast, 1MP to sustain. Temporarily compel an opponent (-2 to rolls for casting and sustaining)
Illusionary disguise: 1MP to cast, negligible MP cost to sustain. Overlay an image of another person over yourself.
Magic digestion: If digested prey has magic or has high enough stats, give Ran one temporary stat point in the prey's highest stat (multiple stats have to be within 10% of the highest stat to transfer) and restore MP.
Skills:
Tail usage +2
Seduction +2
Agile movement +2
Stealth +2
Struggling +2
Unbirth +1
Inventory:
Micros x6

Ran walked into her mother's mansion and thought about how to proceed as the doors closed behind her automatically. After a little thinking, she realized that she didn't really know anything about the resurrection system her mom had her and Ren under. Ran carried her large belly and ran to catch up with her mother.

"Hey mom," she said as she slowed down to match her pace, "How do I come back after being eaten anyway? If it's a spell you can cast on someone, I want to learn it!"

"That's less of a spell and more of a ritual..." Sterares said before slowing to a stop as she thought of how to explain. "...Well, it's even less of a ritual than it is an exploit. If you remember what I taught you, then you should already know that a demon's body is a physical construct of the soul rather than made of flesh like a human's body. It's why we have a greater affinity to appearance-altering spells and physically develop as we grow in power rather than age. Now, when a demon 'dies,' their soul is no longer able to sustain this construct and starts drifting freely. As it drifts, the soul will want to go towards where it is 'supposed to be,' which in most cases is the demon realm, and recover if given enough time. This doesn't mean that all demons can just die carelessly; the demon realm is filled with low-tier demons that feed on stray souls in order to get stronger. The exploit that my ex-master found--which I charmed him into teaching me--is that the stray souls can be convinced that they 'belong' somewhere else by taking a sufficient natural power source--in this case a crystal--from the demon realm and placing it into another realm. Any place in this realm is easier for the soul to travel to than fading between realms, so they will travel towards the crystal instead."

Ran nods, understanding most of what her mother was saying. "...If that's the case, wouldn't every demon in this realm be attracted to it and not just the three of us?"

"Well, that was my ex-master's original idea." Sterares replied, "He planned on using the crystal to attract demons' souls so he could consume them and grow in power. When he wasn't feeding, he created a magical barrier to make the crystal undetectable. Otherwise, the place would be flooded with souls. Once he was gone, I decided to tinker with a few things and put up a barrier of my own. With my barrier, demons can attune themselves to it so they can sense what's on the other side. Since the three of us are attuned, we all have a safe place to recover as long as our souls are able to reach it."

"Ah, that's clever~!" Ran said, soon pausing as she looked at her large belly. "So when you said that you could do something to let my harpy resurrect like us..."

Sterares nods. "I can use a spell that can turn her into a demon like us. It can be used on touch, but it's most effective when the caster has enveloped the target. Since I can't teach you a resurrection spell, I'd be happy to teach you this one~ Just be aware that this spell doesn't have much use outside of making companions."

Does Ran accept Sterares' offer?
Suggetions: Yes; I want a demon birb~! Yes, but I don't want my harpy to change. No; there are more useful spells I could learn.

Voting is closed.
Jogoon has been chosen by the wheel.
Next post
Last edited by Rantroper on Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rantroper
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jogoon » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:58 pm

Woo, go demon birb. This should also gives us the possibility to make more demonic allies in the future to.
Jogoon
New to the forum

Postby Sergit » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:00 am

I say, let's learn it, yes! Knowing how to turn someone into a demon could be useful~ And, not much use outside of making companions? Perhaps we will find it an use! We are the daugther of such a smart mother, after all~ She repurposed the barrier to gather weak souls into a thing to keep herself and her daugther safe. So we might try new things with such a spell as a demon-turning spell, and see what happens! But first things first, we learn it.

Do we demon-ify the birb? Well, if we don't we might just lose her if she gets eaten. While I'd like to give her the choice to become a demon or not, perhaps it's best if we just do it. Or maybe we could start the process but leave it half-ways, then leave it up to the harpy to conclude it, or finish demon-ifying the harpy at a later date.
Sergit
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rantroper » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:12 pm

(Quick update. From now on, I'm going to try incorporating a little of everyone's ideas even if the wheel doesn't choose them. The wheel's chosen will still decide what happens, but I won't ignore the ones that aren't chosen.)

About Ran: (Updated)
MP: 0/10
Stats:
Abilities:
Corrupt: 2mp each roll. Ran can permanently transform the target into a demon on touch if five consecutive rolls succeed. If combined with vore, Ran has advantage on her rolls. Unconscious targets have disadvantage on their resisting rolls and willing targets (charmed or otherwise) require no rolls, though MP is still spent.
Skills:
Tail usage +2
Seduction +2
Agile movement +2
Stealth +2
Struggling +2
Unbirth +1
Spellcraft +1
Inventory:
Micros x6

Ran briefly thinks about if she should ask what the harpy wants, but she decides that she was in charge of the harpy now and she wanted a demon harpy. "Mhmm~! I don't want to lose my pet to any wolves!" she tells her mom, nodding her head excitedly.

Sterares nods back and beckons her daughter to follow her, leading her to the manor's library. She flies up to one of the massive bookshelves and soon pulls out a tome, bringing it down to Ran and handing it to her. For the next hour or so, Ran and her mother went over the spell together. Since Ran's body couldn't hold a lot of magic, Sterares let her drain magic from her when Ran runs low. As Ran drained her mother's energy, the sexual tint of succubus energy caused her arousal to subtly grow over time. Soon, Ran found her mother's bare body very distracting.

[Ran has learned the "corruption" ability and gains minor proficiency in spellcraft.]
[Ran has a disadvantage on most rolls due to Sterares' distracting lack of clothing.]

"All right, time to use the spell for real." Sterares said, crossing her arms and pushing her breasts up out of habit. "Just focus your energy and everything should be fine. Just remember that even though the harpy isn't awake, her mind is still working. Spikes in activity can happen for any number of reasons. And don't worry about messing up; you can always borrow more energy from me~"

Ran shook little lewd thoughts from her mind as she sat down and started focusing. First, she gathered her magic around her womb and enveloped the egg.
[Ran: spellcraft(int) 7+1+1] vs [Harpy: resistance(wis) 16-3]
Immediately, the harpy's mind had spiked with lewd thoughts or dreams, which resonated with Ran's and made her lose focus. Fortunately, her mother's energy was very efficient, so she still had enough for another try.
[Ran: spellcraft(int) 16+1+1] vs [Harpy: resistance(wis) 5-3]
Ran gathers her magic around her womb and envelops the egg, casting her spell as her magic encroached on the harpy.
[Ran: spellcraft(int) 14+1+1] vs [Harpy: resistance(wis) 1-3 critical failure]
As Ran's magic passes through the egg and made contact with its captive, the harpy's mind and body seems to react very positively to the energy, drawing it in on her own. Ran lets out a surprised moan as all the energy that her mother gave her flowed into her womb and filled the harpy, quickly transforming her into a succubus-harpy and leaving Ran clear-headed but out of magic.

[Ran is no longer distracted by Sterares' body (though she still thinks it's pretty amazing)]

Sterares smiled at her daughter and leaned down to give her belly a kiss. "Well, that was unexpected~ It seems like she loved the feeling of my energy and wanted more, even if it changed her body~" she said as she rubbed her daughter's belly. "Now that she's been transformed, it shouldn't take too much longer for her to hatch. Would you like me to stay with you, or do the two of you want some privacy~?"

What does Ran do now?
Suggestions: Have her mom stay and greet the new arrival with her. Have her mom go and get Ren so the harpy can meet the whole family. Have her mom to leave the room so the harpy is more likely to accept herself as mama, possibly having a good first lewding session.

Voting has ended
Sergit has been chosen by the wheel.
next post
Last edited by Rantroper on Tue May 01, 2018 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rantroper
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sergit » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:48 pm

I think, we could have someone call Ren so that the newborn harpy-succubus sees the whole family together. But they all should step back and let her be the first person the harpy sees!

That is my vote!
Sergit
Somewhat familiar

Postby thelazyknight » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:44 pm

Tell the mom that it might be best if you experienced this alone. Since it will be your first child it should be a you moment. And who knows if it might take more of a liking to your mom rather than you.

That is my vote.
Last edited by thelazyknight on Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Embrace the power of the moth.
thelazyknight
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jogoon » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:38 am

Just as I had said earlier, I'd rather meet Ren sooner rather than latter, so summon Ren to the library.
Jogoon
New to the forum

Postby Rantroper » Tue May 01, 2018 7:55 pm

Sorry about the hiatus. I'm going to try to get back into the habit.
About Ran: (updated)
Stats:
Abilities:
Corrupt: 2mp each roll. Ran can permanently transform the target into a demon on touch if five consecutive rolls succeed. If combined with vore, Ran has advantage on her rolls. Unconscious targets have disadvantage on their resisting rolls and willing targets (charmed or otherwise) require no rolls, though MP is still spent.
Skills:
Tail usage +2
Seduction +2
Agile movement +2
Stealth +2
Struggling +2
Unbirth +1
Spellcraft +1
Inventory:
Micros x6

Ran nodded her head. "I want to be the first person she sees. Though you can go get Ren so he can meet my pet when we're ready~"

Sterares smiled and nodded back before leaving the library, closing the door on her way out. Now that she was alone, Ran had nothing left to do but wait for the egg.

As Ran was starting to doze off a little, she started hearing a small cracking sound from inside her belly. Soon the sound started getting louder and she felt movement from inside her womb. It seemed that her pet was trying to get out of the egg. Ran gasped as a small shard of eggshell slid out from her folds, which she thought would be painful but the egg seemed to soften quite a bit while inside. After a few more shards slid out of her, Ran spread her legs wide and started pushing her new pet out of her womb. Several more shards of eggshell exited her before a head of hair stretched her pussy, bringing a surprised moan out of her. She put all her effort into birthing her pet. However, the person that came out was much smaller than the egg she unbirthed, so she put too much effort into it and the harpy exited her pussy with a small "pop" and tumbled onto the floor.

The harpy slowly got to her feet, looking rather dazed from the experience. Once Ran stood up herself, she saw that the harpy was even shorter than herself, though the harpy's curvy figure and large breasts were much more fitting of an adult than Ran's. Ran took a good look at the harpy's other features, trying to determine which parts were from being a harpy and which parts were from being a demon. The harpy's glowing yellow snake-like eyes, pointed ears and horns peeking out from under her long, black hair were definitely demon characteristics, though she wasn't sure if the dark tan skin was from the demon influence or if their skin was like that before being transformed. The rest of the features were standard for harpies; black, feathery wings instead of arms and talons instead of feet.

The harpy girl looked around confused, obviously because she was in a new location. Soon, the harpy was staring at Ran's folds, wet and with a few small shards of eggshell stuck to it. After starting at it with a ponderous expression for a while, her look changed to a more comprehensive one. "Ah, are you my mother?" the harpy asked, proud of her conclusion only for her expression to go back to puzzled. "Hmm... I remembered you being taller... with more feathers..."

"O-oh, that wasn't me." Ran said, surprised that the harpy remembered that. "I saw your egg in a harpy-less nest, so I decided to take you myself. I hope that doesn't make you mad at me or anything."

Surprisingly, the harpy just shrugged. "I don't see why I would. I've never really met old mamma other than that one time. So, I guess you're my new mamma then~!"

Ran giggled a little. "I guess so... Hey, how much do you remember about your old life?"

"My old life?" the harpy responded before she went into deep thought. "...Ow, thinking hurts... Sorry, mamma, but I don't remember a thing."

Ran sighed, a bit disappointed that she didn't get to know who this person used to be. The harpy seemed like a slow thinker, so she wasn't sure if this was from her magic or from standard harpy intellect.

"So, is mamma gonna name me~?" the harpy asked cheerfully. "I don't know what my old one was."

What does Ran name her harpy?
This one's going to be different. Instead of choosing with the wheel, I'm going to personally choose which name I like best for the harpy. I'm not going to restrain you to one name each, but just don't do too many at once.
The stand-in name I've been using for this character is Velys, so that will be the name I choose if I don't find one I like more.

Voting has ended.
I'll go with the name Velys.
Next post
Last edited by Rantroper on Mon May 07, 2018 9:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rantroper
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sergit » Tue May 01, 2018 8:23 pm

I actually like Velys as a name! ^w^

Anyways, let us give our succubirb daugther a couple of headpats, and introduce ourselves to her properly!

Also, being called Mamma is cute. <3
Let's tease Sterares about it, askking if she'd like us to call her Mamma, too. X3
Sergit
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jogoon » Wed May 02, 2018 6:06 am

Name suggestions: Kaja, Kría, Arly, and Rafney(or Hrafney, whichever spelling you prefer)

I would also suggest after naming her give her a hug and some head pats. She should also continue calling us mamma, it's cute.
Jogoon
New to the forum

Postby Rantroper » Mon May 07, 2018 9:27 pm

About Ran:
Stats:
Abilities:
Skills:
Tail usage +2
Seduction +2
Agile movement +2
Stealth +2
Struggling +2
Unbirth +1
Spellcraft +1
Inventory:
Micros x6

Ran smiles and lifts her arm to gesture to the harpy to stand under her hand. The harpy just stares and tilts her head, bringing a sigh out of Ran. "Come here." Ran says, the harpy's expression lighting up in understanding before she complies. Once the harpy is under her hand, Ran gives her daughter some good headpats. "From now on, your name is going to be Velys. How does that sound?"

Velys chirped happily and leaned into the headpats. "I love it~" she said before wrapping her wings around Ran in a hug.

Ran squee'd internally as she was hugged, crouching slightly to hug her daughter back. "Now, it's about time to meet the family," she said. "My name is Ran, but I'd love it if you kept on calling me mamma~"

"Okay, mamma~" Velys replied happily, sending another wave of squee through Ran.

Ran coughs to calm herself down. "A-anyway, I have two other family members for you to meet: my brother, Ren, and my own mamma, Sterares."

"Uncle Ren and gramma Seres?"

Ran tensed up when she heard something break outside the library, likely in response to Sterares being called a grandmother. "I-I think it's best if you just use their names..."

Velys didn't seem understand why, but nods anyway.

Not long after, the library door opened and Ren and Sterares entered the room.

"How's the baby~?" Sterares said, her eyes still reflecting a little emotional pain from being called a grandmother.

"She's doing fine~" Ran replied, "I named her Velys. Isn't she adorable~?"

Velys looked at the two, her eyes drifting past Sterares and to Ren. Being Ran's twin, Ren looked very similar to her; same hair color, same skin color, same eye color, and same demonic features. Their mother even styled their hair in the same way. The only thing he was wearing was shorts (unlike Ran who was only wearing a top at this point), so while she couldn't see his genitalia directly, his chest and body structure was enough for her to tell that he was male.

As Ren received curious Velys' stares, Ren averted his gaze in embarrassment. Velys found this incredibly cute, so she hopped over to Ren and tackle-hugged her uncle, sending them to the floor. "Eeeeee~! Such a cute family~!" Velys squeed, holding Ren tightly.

Ran and Sterares giggled as they watched Ren try to pull the excited Velys off to no avail, assuming several awkward positions in the process. "Yes, she is adorable. She kind of reminds me of you when you were younger~" Sterares said to Ran, turning to her afterwards as the subject became a little more serious. "If you're going to take her out with you, I need to bring her to the barrier to sync her with it. After that, it would be best if I gave her a quick tutorial on her new body. It may take a while if I do both though."

What does ran do?
Suggestions: Have Sterares sync Velys to the barrier, but bring her back to immediately go out adventuring. Have Sterares both sync Velys and teach her about how demons work. Play with Velys before Sterares does her thing (be sure to specify).

Vote ended
Sergit has been chosen by the wheel
Next post
Last edited by Rantroper on Thu May 10, 2018 5:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rantroper
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sergit » Mon May 07, 2018 9:36 pm

First, we headpat our harpy daugther.

Next, we agree to Sterares's suggestion.

Afterwards, how about we spend a little while with Ren? I want to see how the two siblings get along. Plus, maybe Ren is feeling like undergoing some sparring? Our only adversary so far has been a harpy, and we won by sneaking out of her sight. Perhaps we require a bit of a workout to see how well we can handle ourselves in combat. ....Or in hypnotizing Ren for lewds and giggles.
Sergit
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jogoon » Tue May 08, 2018 9:07 pm

We should have Sterares take the harpy to sync with the barrier, then return her. While they're gone we should talk to Ren, invite him to go on an adventure with us, ask him what he thinks of the new family member, whatever other things they talk about together. Then we set of with our new daughter, and possibly Ren, for our next adventure. We should try to teach her about her body as we go.
Jogoon
New to the forum

Postby thelazyknight » Wed May 09, 2018 3:36 pm

Go back to adventuring.
Embrace the power of the moth.
thelazyknight
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rantroper » Thu May 10, 2018 5:22 pm

About Ran:
Stats:
Intelligence: 11 (0)
Wisdom: 11 (0)
Abilities:
Skills:
Tail usage +2
Seduction +2
Agile movement +2
Stealth +2
Struggling +2
Unbirth +1
Spellcraft +1
Inventory:
Micros x6

Ran walked up to Ren and Velys and started giving her harpy daughter more headpats, Ren escaping from her grasp as the pats pacified her. "I'm not in any rush to go back out, so I'll let you take care of her for a bit." Ran said to Sterares, "I want her prepared for next time. If I just wanted live bait, I'd bring Ren along~"

Sterares chuckled and walked over to pick up Velys like a big baby and carry her to the door. "If you need anything, we'll be in my bedroom~" she said before leaving the room.

Ran approached Ren, who was sulking a little after being teased again. While Ran often went outside to hunt on her own, Ren was much more of a mamma's boy. He wasn't really the type to take chances, so must of his hunting was done under Sterares' supervision. Because of this, he didn't have as much predator experience as Ran, but he was more studious. "How are ya, nerd?" Ran said jokingly, ruffling her brother's hair.

"I feel abused" Ren said, "First your trap this morning and then this... Why does this kind of stuff happen to me?"

"Being really cute is a double-edged sword, I guess~" Ran said before placing a hand on Ren's shoulder after getting a glare from him, "I'm sorry, I didn't know it bothered you that much. I figured that Mom riding you while I sneaked out was a win for both of us."

Ren blushed a little and averted his eyes from his sister. "...If you just asked me yesterday to distract her like that this morning..."

Ran laughed and hugged Ren affectionately, causing him to blush more. "Y'know," she said, "I could help you let release some of that-"

Ren interrupted his sister by breaking from her grasp and scooting away quickly backwards, covering his crotch with his hands and yelling "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"I was just going to ask for some sparring to vent your anger, you pervert!" Ran yelled back, giggling to herself a little.

Ren blushed from embarrassment and stood up. "...I'm guessing you want to add a wager like last time?" he said, still mulling over the idea.

"Well, at first I was only interested in making sure I was ready to go back out there and hunt, but now that you reminded me~" Ran said, causing Ren to groan. "How about if I win, you have to accompany me and Velys on our hunt? It'll be fun and you could get stronger~!"

Ren shrugged and said "Sure." He had a feeling that Sterares was going to have him go out with Ran and Velys anyway, so losing wouldn't force him to do anything different. Winning, however... "...And if I win, you have to wear a bunnygirl outfit for a week. I'll even have Mom enchant it so you can't take it off until the time's up~"

What does Ran do?
Suggestions: Accept Ren's bet. Suggest a different punishment for losing. Call the fight off. Raise the stakes.
(Remember that specifying makes things easier for me)

Jogoon has been chosen by the wheel.
Next Post
Last edited by Rantroper on Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rantroper
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jogoon » Thu May 10, 2018 5:55 pm

Agree, but under the condition that he has to where the costume instead if we win, otherwise we'll only wear it for the day and with no enchantment. On top of this, to further raise the stakes, the one in the costume must act like the others cute little pet bunny for the duration,with whatever behaviors that would mean for this characters. (I don't really expect anything to harsh from the second part, just a bit of extra cuteness and teasing.)
Last edited by Jogoon on Sat May 12, 2018 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jogoon
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Interactive story