Hydaelyn's Curse - A Multi-Fetish Interactive

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Hydaelyn's Curse - A Multi-Fetish Interactive

Postby ian66613 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:08 pm

Due to Quest Limitations, this Interactive Story is on indefinite hold.
If and when I can set aside time to learn a proper game engine, I may port it into a full game instead.

So, I finally decided to buckle down and try to use Quest once more, and I have to say, I've been a bit annoyed at how the engine works every now and again (it's also laggy as hell if you have long scripts, which are basically required for long death sequences.) But, I finally managed to crap out a working "demo" of a story I've had in my head for a while.

What it includes: (and how to find them.)
Spoiler: show
>> LONG Death Scenes (some can take more than a few minutes.) <<

One Absorption Scene
-- Kiss Hydaelyn

One Suffocation Death
-- Hug Hydaelyn after Kiss event.

One Soft Digestion Scene
-- Wait for two minutes after Hydaelyn sends you on your way.

One Unbirth Scene
-- Talk with the Female Miqo'te in "Camp Bronze Lake" and choose "Who are you?" then speak with her again. (THIS SCENE IS UNFINISHED. IT INFINITE LOOPS.)

This story is not forgiving. It is meant to drag on scenes realistically. You are cursed to be a male fairy, and can retain sentience/consciousness even as a mushed up pile of goo.

Some things to note about you, while cursed as a fairy:
  • You are male.
  • You are about 2-4 inches tall.
  • Your wings are very sensitive. (Meaning escape is pretty much impossible.)

What it may/will contain: (if continued)
Cock Vore (Futa, Herm and possibly unwilling (for your character) male.)
More unbirth
Breast/Nipple Vore
Anal Vore
More absorption (of varying types.)
Infinite Loop "Bad End" scenes with certain types of enemies/characters. (IE: Some succubi, etc.) If this isn't popular enough, the scenes will change to just be VERY, VERY, VERY long.
Crush scenes (breasts, ass, etc.)
Further shrinkage (Hardcore Mode basically. Don't piss off someone too much, or else. All scenes/areas will change based on this flag/variable if/once added.)
Races to encounter: Elezen, Roegadyn, Hyur (Highlander even), Au Ra, Miqo'te, and Lalafell. Some custom races may be implemented as well. Most interactions will be with females.
Gentle encounters
Unaware encounters
Domination
Trapped / Entrapment
Objectification
Transformation (Mostly not permanent)

What it WILL NOT include:
  • You as predator. No exceptions.
  • You as giant or human-sized*.

Changes planned:
Interactions during certain parts of death scenes. Such as pressing against Hydaelyn's cleavage. After a certain amount of time has passed in these scenes, some of these interactions will become unavailable.

Completing the unbirth scene with the female miqo'te in camp bronze lake.

Adding more people to camp bronze lake.

Story Expansion. (There will be a game-altering choice soon after.)

There will be no option to turn off specific settings/fetishes off. After all, Hydaelyn cursed you.

Here Be Downloads (Quest Required)

Alternatively, it can be played online at http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/ ... lyns-curse for people with Linux or MacOSX. But some features may be bugged in the online version.

* There will be an exception to this rule once the story reaches its climax / conclusion, if ever.
Last edited by ian66613 on Wed May 09, 2018 11:09 am, edited 11 times in total.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Re: Hydaelyn's Curse - A Multi-Fetish Interactive

Postby Datstrudel » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:41 pm

Nice, I'll be sure to check this out!
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Hydaelyn's Curse - A Multi-Fetish Interactive

Postby ian66613 » Wed May 09, 2018 1:39 am

This is the current issue I'm having with quest right now, it's stopping me from adding proper verbs to interact while inside her cleavage: https://textadventures.co.uk/forum/ques ... side-of-it

Edit: That's now resolved, so now I have this problem: http://textadventures.co.uk/forum/quest ... ing-a-verb
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Return to Interactive story