Dolly Vs Jackson Overturned?

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Should the last poll be overturned

Poll ended at Fri May 18, 2018 2:54 pm

Yes. Dolly is better than Miss Jackson and is entitled to eat her to increase her bust size!
47%
No. Miss Jackson was victorious and will continue to bring evil doers to justice in her heroic belly!
53%

Total votes : 127

Re: Dolly Vs Jackson Overturned?

Postby Camlio420 » Thu May 17, 2018 9:17 pm

Honestly whatever way it turns out there's gonna be a shitstorm.

There is no chill on the internet and that one guy saying he'd lose all respect for you as an artist if Dolly wins has gathered some traction
"Destiny, Fate, Dreams, These unstoppable ideals are imbedded deep into the hearts of man. As long as there are people who seek freedom in this life, these things will never vanish from the earth." - The King of the Pirates, Gold Roger
Camlio420
Somewhat familiar

Postby zerowag » Thu May 17, 2018 10:43 pm

Well guess tit fat it is
zerowag
Been posting for a bit

Postby yuniinuynick » Thu May 17, 2018 11:15 pm

taito wrote:Camlio420, Don't worry...it'll be over soon....and the We'll get our pic outcome.

I cant wait to see miss jackson being tentacle-squeezed after dolly wins the poll!
yuniinuynick
New to the forum

Postby mojofallin » Fri May 18, 2018 12:12 am

Man don't get afraid of all the people saying shits gonna hit the fan. Its all easy. While I'd hate to see Jackson get perma'd, I hope it all goes well! Don't let nobody spoil your fun or drive your car! >:O
mojofallin
New to the forum

Postby Natolin » Fri May 18, 2018 12:28 am

I believe we have a winner
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Heartless » Fri May 18, 2018 12:39 am

I feel I should weigh in again, I agree don't let any of us scare or intimidate you. Its your character and ultimately your choice and yours alone.

on a personal level (and I wish I had been this level headed earlier.) I disagree with overturning a poll that already happened. it really cheapens the polls in and of themselves, because now anytime you personally disagree with a poll result you can now say an anonymous person bought the character that lost and wanted a revote to overturn it and who are we to say its not true at that point? If things are gonna be put up to the public you should stick to them regardless of who says anything for or against it and regardless of outside influence later. Otherwise the polls in and of themselves should just go away and you should just flip a coin to see who wins in these or just pick who you want to win. its ultimately more fair then a possible overturn popping up.
"Daisy, Daisy/Give me your answer do/I'm half crazy/all for the love of you"
- HAL 9000
Heartless
Participator

Postby Ironf1st » Fri May 18, 2018 1:48 am

Wait, I just checked in and the vote is tied at 55 to 55? I thought the vote ends at first to 50? Who got there first?
Ironf1st
New to the forum

Postby number12321 » Fri May 18, 2018 4:22 am

Honesty Tatio seems to have been doing these polls for a while now. I have not followed each one enough to say this with certainty but it really seems like this is a first. Now people are saying the entire poll system has been cheapened by this turn of events. I can see where people are coming from but I think the following should be considered:

1. Again this seems to be the first time this happened, which makes me very willing to accept this as a deviation from the norm rather than the new norm.

2. Tatio has been honest with why the poll has been reopened, so there seems to be no reason to call his honesty into question.

3. The reasons Toroz now has Dolly are currently unknown and I don't see any reason to pry, but I am very willing to accept it was nothing shady or anything. I very much understand why Toroz would want to give his new gal another chance too.

Ultimately I kinda think this is one of those things where there is no bad guys or anything:
Toroz is cool for liking a sexy pred enough to want to give her a second chance at not being perma nommed. (And also cool for not having the perma vore happen the other way)
Taito is cool for making sexy preds that we get to watch nom and be nommed.
And you, yes you the person on this form is cool for participating in the vote a second time around.

Ultimately if this was happening a ton I would get the hate, but this seems to be more of a one time thing not resulting from malice or anything.
number12321
Been posting for a bit

Postby taito » Fri May 18, 2018 4:26 am

number12321, Thank you for your kind words sir. Did anyone see who hit 50 first?
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby number12321 » Fri May 18, 2018 4:30 am

I am pretty sure it was Dolly
number12321
Been posting for a bit

Postby taito » Fri May 18, 2018 4:32 am

number12321, Really..you witnessed that with your own eyes sir?
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby number12321 » Fri May 18, 2018 4:41 am

When I got on it was 51 for jackson vs 54-55 for dolly, so I can't say I saw it with my own eyes, just more leaning that way. Sorry for jumping the gun.
number12321
Been posting for a bit

Postby taito » Fri May 18, 2018 4:43 am

number12321, Ok...thank you for giving me that information sir.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby taito » Fri May 18, 2018 5:26 am

20180517_214622.jpg
20180517_214622.jpg (22.79 KiB) Viewed 2885 times

This was screen capped.... I didn't get to see it happen live...so what does this all mean?....well it's really not all that bad. I am still working on a mini comic of Jackson winning...and then I will draw a pic/mini comic of Dolly winning. Neither characters get permavored....and everyone gets to see both outcomes. I know this whole thing have been confusing and a little stressful, and for that I am sorry. I know many of you have put up with a lot of my BS over the years. I guess the reason I felt the need to seek out another artist and relinquish control of Dolly was because I saw potential in that character and didn't want her to get washed away. Stay tuned for pictures as they develop and thank you all who participated in this little adventure.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby Anesthetic » Fri May 18, 2018 5:27 am

Camlio420 wrote:I'm gonna be honest if the vote is overturned it's just gonna feel like a kick in the face since it basically said, well you all voted but it doesn't matter what you wanted, new character's owner doesn't want her precious new toy getting beaten so she's godmodding.

Stop whining.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby zerowag » Fri May 18, 2018 5:34 am

I witnessed the win and was the one who took the screen cap
zerowag
Been posting for a bit

Postby komaru » Fri May 18, 2018 11:20 am

While I didn't take a screen capture, I can also attest that I saw the poll at roughly the same time, and it was also 50 - 48.
komaru
???

Postby mojofallin » Fri May 18, 2018 11:45 am

taito wrote: This was screen capped.... I didn't get to see it happen live...so what does this all mean?....well it's really not all that bad. I am still working on a mini comic of Jackson winning...and then I will draw a pic/mini comic of Dolly winning. Neither characters get permavored....and everyone gets to see both outcomes. I know this whole thing have been confusing and a little stressful, and for that I am sorry. I know many of you have put up with a lot of my BS over the years. I guess the reason I felt the need to seek out another artist and relinquish control of Dolly was because I saw potential in that character and didn't want her to get washed away. Stay tuned for pictures as they develop and thank you all who participated in this little adventure.

Psssh Don't apologize! I'm glad ya did whatcha wanted. If thats whatcha did do. I think it kinda is from how you wrote that. ANYWAYS, Don't let no one else drive yer car! Have an easy day.
mojofallin
New to the forum

Postby Doku » Sat May 19, 2018 5:56 pm

ngh, nothing wrong with multiple pieces of art.
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Interactive story