Dolly Vs Jackson Overturned?

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Should the last poll be overturned

Poll ended at Fri May 18, 2018 2:54 pm

Yes. Dolly is better than Miss Jackson and is entitled to eat her to increase her bust size!
47%
No. Miss Jackson was victorious and will continue to bring evil doers to justice in her heroic belly!
53%

Total votes : 127

Dolly Vs Jackson Overturned?

Postby taito » Thu May 17, 2018 2:54 pm

So while I was working on the follow up picture/series of pictures to the last poll I had something come up and now for reasons I can't reveal at this time, Dolly now belongs to Toroz. She has insisted that we do a poll to overturn the results. Even though I will finish this series of pictures with Jackson being victorious, I can't permavore Dolly since she belongs to someone else. With that being said I can't guarentee the same if Dolly overturns the vote as far as Miss Jackson goes. It is now in your hands. ~_~

FIRST TO 50 WINS
Last edited by taito on Fri May 18, 2018 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Re: Dolly Vs Jackson Overturned?

Postby Camlio420 » Thu May 17, 2018 3:24 pm

I'm gonna be honest if the vote is overturned it's just gonna feel like a kick in the face since it basically said, well you all voted but it doesn't matter what you wanted, new character's owner doesn't want her precious new toy getting beaten so she's godmodding.
"Destiny, Fate, Dreams, These unstoppable ideals are imbedded deep into the hearts of man. As long as there are people who seek freedom in this life, these things will never vanish from the earth." - The King of the Pirates, Gold Roger
Camlio420
Somewhat familiar

Postby reclusenutcase » Thu May 17, 2018 3:39 pm

Camlio420 wrote:I'm gonna be honest if the vote is overturned it's just gonna feel like a kick in the face since it basically said, well you all voted but it doesn't matter what you wanted, new character's owner doesn't want her precious new toy getting beaten so she's godmodding.

Just remember that all this is in good fun, and there is plenty of time for another upset. If anyone who can make an upset, it's Jackson.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby taito » Thu May 17, 2018 4:12 pm

Camlio420, Honest sir...it wasn't my idea at all. I would gladly see Dolly die over Jackson. But I did lose control of that character and as such her new owner insisted that I do this.....so....with that being said I am confident that Miss Jackson's loyal fans will come through for her again and we will see her use the belly of justice over and over again. ^_^
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby Camlio420 » Thu May 17, 2018 4:33 pm

taito wrote:Camlio420, Honest sir...it wasn't my idea at all. I would gladly see Dolly die over Jackson. But I did lose control of that character and as such her new owner insisted that I do this.....so....with that being said I am confident that Miss Jackson's loyal fans will come through for her again and we will see her use the belly of justice over and over again. ^_^

You sadly underestimate the sheer number of people who will vote for Dolly simply because She can't be killed off for good now
"Destiny, Fate, Dreams, These unstoppable ideals are imbedded deep into the hearts of man. As long as there are people who seek freedom in this life, these things will never vanish from the earth." - The King of the Pirates, Gold Roger
Camlio420
Somewhat familiar

Postby Camlio420 » Thu May 17, 2018 4:46 pm

Hell that's besides the fact people will likely Vote for Dolly due to losing faith in the fact Dolly's new owner won't just call foul play and mulligan if she loses as is popular on the internet these days
Camlio420
Somewhat familiar

Postby Heartless » Thu May 17, 2018 4:57 pm

As long as dolly winning doesn't cause a permavore death to Jackson. If it does, I will actually lose all my respect for you as an artist Taito. Anything forward from this if it causes a perma death to Jackson means you cannot be trusted to follow through on polls you post and the audience decision literally doesn't matter anymore.
"Daisy, Daisy/Give me your answer do/I'm half crazy/all for the love of you"
- HAL 9000
Heartless
Participator

Postby linthia » Thu May 17, 2018 5:18 pm

taito wrote:Camlio420, Honest sir...it wasn't my idea at all. I would gladly see Dolly die over Jackson. But I did lose control of that character and as such her new owner insisted that I do this.....so....with that being said I am confident that Miss Jackson's loyal fans will come through for her again and we will see her use the belly of justice over and over again. ^_^

Belly of justice or appealing and taunting Dolly... Hard choice ?
linthia
Participator

Postby Toroz » Thu May 17, 2018 5:21 pm

Uhh.. I just want to comment because I didn't mean to cause any problems with this at all.
Which sounds really stupid, but I honestly didn't expect it to get heated.
I don't mind a losing Dolly, and Jackson surely won't get perma-vored if she were to lose against Dolly.
If anything, I will also vote for Jackson since I haven't "voted" yet..
Again, sorry for upsetting your fans, Taito, it wasn't intended.
Toroz
New to the forum

Postby royalwerewolf » Thu May 17, 2018 5:25 pm

Hey Toroz, its all cool man. Don't worry about it, it was an honest mistake.
royalwerewolf
New to the forum

Postby Heartless » Thu May 17, 2018 5:40 pm

Don't worry about it Toroz. I posted quickly before having time to cool down over even seeing this post up. I actually dislike permavore in general but don't begrudge people for it, but due to the circumstances here I don't think anyone should lose anyone in the exchange, simply by the nature of the whole thing getting so complicated. Noone here should feel bad (and for what its worth, I apologize for my own heated statement towards Taito.)

But I'm not gonna edit the statement out of the previous post, to do so would be the same as pretending I never typed it at all.
"Daisy, Daisy/Give me your answer do/I'm half crazy/all for the love of you"
- HAL 9000
Heartless
Participator

Postby zerowag » Thu May 17, 2018 5:49 pm

well if its not permanent I as probably one of the largest Miss Jackson fan will vote Dolly just to see the other side of pics, as I hope to one day buy Miss Jackson from Taito
zerowag
Been posting for a bit

Postby Toroz » Thu May 17, 2018 6:01 pm

Heartless wrote:Don't worry about it Toroz. I posted quickly before having time to cool down over even seeing this post up. I actually dislike permavore in general but don't begrudge people for it, but due to the circumstances here I don't think anyone should lose anyone in the exchange, simply by the nature of the whole thing getting so complicated. Noone here should feel bad (and for what its worth, I apologize for my own heated statement towards Taito.)

But I'm not gonna edit the statement out of the previous post, to do so would be the same as pretending I never typed it at all.

No worries at all, I can understand how you felt.. but glad there are no hard feelings from it all.
Toroz
New to the forum

Postby Mettra » Thu May 17, 2018 6:16 pm

I really dont like dolly (fans of dolly dont attack me for saying this) shes no where near as cool as other vore preds what ive seen so since i dont like her i vote for Jackson ^^
Mettra
New to the forum

Postby Doku » Thu May 17, 2018 6:50 pm

Nice, close vote so far...
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby taito » Thu May 17, 2018 7:58 pm

fur covered tits.jpg
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby taito » Thu May 17, 2018 8:25 pm

Votes are coming in slow....I think people should think about changing their vote....not telling you who to vote for though. ~_~
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby Doku » Thu May 17, 2018 9:06 pm

mmm, I think Dolly could use more votes. But you know me. I'm evil.
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Camlio420 » Thu May 17, 2018 9:12 pm

I'm thinking this whole contest should have ended before it began and I'm getting really tired of seeing the just dejected way Taito is talking
Camlio420
Somewhat familiar

Postby taito » Thu May 17, 2018 9:14 pm

Camlio420, Don't worry...it'll be over soon....and the We'll get our pic outcome.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Next

Return to Interactive story