Writers & artists WANTED! Vore College interactive (EATU)

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Writers & artists WANTED! Vore College interactive (EATU)

Postby Aces » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:29 pm

As of the time of this post's last bump, the story has 300 pages, so you know I'm not just slacking off and expecting other people to do all the work.

https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=727&page=1

What I sorely need now are other people to help out. I need characters, I need scenarios, I need ideas. I need both writers and artists willing to offer their creative hands.

Play through the story. If you come up with a neat idea, inform me, even if you don't plan on writing it yourself. I've got time to write. It's the core ideas that I'm drawing a blank on.

If you want to discuss more directly, contact me on Discord! https://discord.gg/Hr8xzeZ
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Writers & artists WANTED! Vore College interactive (EATU

Postby VigorousJazzHands » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:13 am

Wish I could help out with some of the writing, but i'm absolutely awful at it. As far as ideas,seeing Doki's paths fleshed out a bit more would be nice. Almost all of the undeveloped options on this page for example sound pretty interesting to me: https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=727&page=139 Seeing any of them developed out would be something I'd like to see.

Aside from that, the biggest thing I've felt is missing from the story is disposal & post-vore scat. Having really enjoyed Fallout: Voracious, those ending were some of my favorite bits and I was dissapointed not to see something similar here. Having chapters where the character you become disposes of the previous character could add a little more finality & consequence to screwing up, and would help not make it feel like the story just never ends.

One other idea, would be having scenarios that play out in different locations at different times, but play out differently depending on who you're playing & what 'timeline' you're currently in (Who's been eaten & who hasn't etc.). Would be very complicated, but would be a really cool idea to see play out I think if you wanted to spend the time planning it.
VigorousJazzHands
Somewhat familiar

Re: Writers & artists WANTED! Vore College interactive (EATU

Postby TastyAce » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:49 am

This looks like a really interesting interactive! I like how it switches perspectives once the player is digested; that's a really cool feature.
I'd like to be involved, but is this a paid opportunity? Or is it volunteer only?

Last bumped by Aces on Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:49 am.
I take writing commissions and create new vore games EVERY MONTH!

(The art of my crowsona in the banner is by RichardVRP.)
TastyAce
Somewhat familiar

Return to Interactive story