Alchemy Lab Adventures! Updated: 29 Jan! 29 Chapters!

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Alchemy Lab Adventures! Updated: 29 Jan! 29 Chapters!

Postby Arthotus » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:51 pm

Welcome to Alchemy Lab Adventures, an interactive story about Alchemy, Farming, Science, Vore, Sex, and Adventure! You, the reader, take control of a new Alchemist named Kislo Thatcher who has been assigned as master of an extremely isolated farm known as Justide Ranch. There, his primary task becomes fulfilling a monthly quota of alchemical ingredients for his guild, known as the Cult of the Nine. Some ingredients he'll have to farm, some he'll gather from monsters in his employ, and others he'll have to enlist the help of adventurers to acquire. Follow this epic yarn of strange love, hard work, and magic one week at a time. Every Week, you, the audience, will make decision about nearly everything Kislo does! What he buys, what alchemy he researches, who he hires, and even who he has sex with are all things you'll be asked for your opinion on!

Currently, it's on chapter 29! I write the story and put it up one chapter at a time here on Eka's for you all to view and comment on, Here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/469577 The first 'intro' installment is here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/469580, and it explains the format. Graduation is a prelude and doesn't include any questions, but you may find it helpful for explaining who certain characters are.

Topics Explored So Far: Drider, Drider/Male Human Sex, Straight Sex, Blood Drinking, Implied Vore, Slimes, attempted slime/f vore, Lizardman, Lizardman Pred, Male Pred, Male Prey, Female Pred, Drider Pred, unconventional Vore, partial unbirth, and cervix penetration.

I'm usually a soft vore/female prey writer, so I might slant the story towards that a little, but I'm trying to leave it open to what you all want! The more reader interaction I get, the more interesting the story, right?

If you're uncomfortable writing a public response in the comments of the chapter, feel free to PM me a response and I'll include it as 'anonymous'.

Latest Chapter Here! Date: 18 Jan 2019!

Additional Reading for interactive rules on Alchemy!: https://aryion.com/g4/view/504034

Additional Reading, though not required for the story to make sense(I hope).
Rules AnthologyA Guidebook for the Rules I run this interactive story by!
Map of Birathia: World Map of Birathia, the world of ALA, with some descriptions for major regions.
Races of Birathia: Comprehensive Race Guide for the world of ALA.
Main House Floor Plan: Floor Plan of the Main House of Justide Ranch
NPC Logbook: A Simplified log of all named NPCs, their plot lines, and what chapters they appeared in.
Last edited by Arthotus on Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:40 pm, edited 19 times in total.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Re: Alchemy Lab Adventures! Eka's Interactive Story

Postby Forstand » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:40 pm

If you guys haven't checked this out yet you should, its REALLY good!

Last bumped by Arthotus on Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:40 pm.
Forstand
New to the forum

Return to Interactive story