Animated film WG and Vore reborn

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Animated film WG and Vore reborn

Postby anyonarex » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:42 pm

https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=415&page=1

So I used to have an interactive on writing.com called "animated film wg and vore" which basically gave you a choice of disney, pixar, sony or other animated characters and put them in sweet vorish situations. :P before deleting it due to writing.com's descent into shittery I moved some of the chapters over here, then promptly forgot about it. But recently the idea of an interactive has interested me more and more so, i'm officially bringing it back.

If you like animated film WG and vore give it a watch/add a few chapters and choices, this is gonna be my main project for the forseeable future. So many good films have been made in that time after all. :p at the minute i'm just gonna be adding my fanfictions and maybe doing some branching pathways from them, but in the future i'm gonna move onto new scenarios/movies that i've missed. you're welcome to help out.
anyonarex
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Animated film WG and Vore reborn

Postby HisashiHinata » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:41 pm

This looks nice! So we could add onto it ourselves too? I'd like to help out! (Mostly because I see Judy's name in red but still!)
HisashiHinata
Participator

Postby anyonarex » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:44 am

HisashiHinata wrote:This looks nice! So we could add onto it ourselves too? I'd like to help out! (Mostly because I see Judy's name in red but still!)

Yep, go for it. I'll be adding my own storylinwa but there's hundreds of animated movies lol. can't do them all myself. :p
anyonarex
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HisashiHinata » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:14 am

anyonarex wrote:
HisashiHinata wrote:This looks nice! So we could add onto it ourselves too? I'd like to help out! (Mostly because I see Judy's name in red but still!)

Yep, go for it. I'll be adding my own storylinwa but there's hundreds of animated movies lol. can't do them all myself. :p

So hey, can I have my own style or do I have to mimic yours? Because I don't think I'll be able to write like you do.
HisashiHinata
Participator

Postby anyonarex » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:16 am

HisashiHinata wrote:
anyonarex wrote:

So hey, can I have my own style or do I have to mimic yours? Because I don't think I'll be able to write like you do.

not at all, write however you're comfortable with.
anyonarex
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby rockysavannah » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:42 am

I'll try to do some stuff for the Dreamworks characters. There is a lot of potential for vore with them.
Link to my other accounts: linktr.ee/rockysavannah
Off-site email: [email protected]
My Discord profile username is: rockysavannah#9743
rockysavannah
Been posting for a bit

Return to Interactive story