kaa game of truth or dare vore

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

kaa game of truth or dare vore

Postby brmewt66 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:20 pm

it was a dark night and for girls were camping in the jungle, 'there was raven bianca alexis and sarah, 'they al deiced to come to indie to camp out since bianca was the tough one of there group. 'and knew about the jungle, 'as alexis was cooking the fish raven was bringing the wood, 'bianca was settling the camp and sarah took made sure that there was no animal.

"dinner girl it ready, 'thank alexis so what should we do girls, 'how about poem bianca, 'no way sarah that to girly how about scary story, 'no i don't like them, 'ohh come on bianca there fun to tell, 'no i wont i hate them i like reading them better, 'then what do you subject bianca,

"will girls how about truth or dare, 'ohhh i love that game what do you say girls, 'am in, 'me too. 'they all agree, 'truth or dare bianca, 'dare. 'ok bianca dare you to say Aaron is the worst boy friend ever . "ok alexis Aaron the worst boyfriend ever, "they all ohh and aww, "alexis your turn truth or dare.

'truth, 'ok did you ever think mom smoke to much, 'ohh i cant stand that smell it like a dead horse, 'good once alexis, 'ok raven truth or dare, 'um dare alexis, 'dare you to howl at the moon, "sure a howl!!!!! there ok sarah truth or dare, 'um dare, 'i dare you to spine ten time and say i stink.

"ohh good one raven, 'fine, 'as she spine ten time, 'i stink i stink i stink ohh dizzied, 'as she fell . 'ohh bianca truth or dare, 'truth, 'what your worst fear, 'gulp snakes eating me, 'woh that wicked, "ok raven truth or dare, 'truth bianca, 'what is your fear, 'seeing a huge python. "ohh that all raven, 'yep they scare me alexis truth or dare.

'truth. 'alexis what are you scared of, 'um ohh snake they are huge like the titian boa they live during the Time of the dinosaur. 'ohh alexis there gone, 'hmm sarah truth or dare, 'i say truth, 'do you fear anything, 'being eating by a snake, 'ohhh same as our it seem, 'as they ate there fish,

"bianca truth or dare, 'hmm truth sarah, 'ok what would be the most nuttiest thing to do. 'um will i hate to say it but i would want to get eating by a snake. 'th girls were shock, 'but you said your scare of that happen, 'will alexis there one snake that i would love to be eating by and that kaa.
'
but he a legend bianca anyway your , 'i know but let just say i dream of it your turn alexis truth or dare, 'dare, "i dare you to act like a chicken, 'ok bok bok , "as alexis pertain to be a chicken bok bok, 'bahahahaha good one bianca. "ok raven truth or dare, 'will alexis hmm dare. 'i dare you to burp the abc.

'Ok let me drink gulp gulp, 'then she begin to burp the letters, 'A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z. 'now i know my abc next time wont you sing with me. 'yay woh woh nice, 'they all clap. . 'thank you and now sarah truth or dare. 'hum dare, 'ok dare you to hop on one leg and say lovey bubbles.

"ok , 'as she hop on one foot, 'lovey bubbles lovely bubble, '"hahahaa that funny ahahhahaha. 'then sarah stop and splash water on bianca, 'hey that was not funny. 'ohh but you think am funny when i act like that way that was embossing if my jay saw me act that way i would never go home,

"calm down sarah it only a game, ' truth or dare raven, 'um true, 'ok how would you feel if we all walk into that dark jungle, 'gulp scared that how i would feel. 'sarah we cant go in there that a death sentence. ' i know girls take a chill pill, 'hm alexis truth or dare . 'truth,

'what super powers would you like to have, 'flying i would love that bianca truth or dare . 'um truth, 'ok what power would you like, 'um hmm to walk on the walls like Spider-Man ok raven truth or dare , 'um true, 'what power could you have, 'ghost powers sarah truth or dare , 'um true, 'what powers would you like,

'to be strong. 'meanwhile kaa had been watching them, 'ohh there playing some game call truth or dare i wonder if i can dare them into my belly will time to party, 'as kaa stilther, 'did you hear that girls, 'then bianca took out her sword, 'who there who are you "the girls whimper.

'then kaa came, 'no way your real. 'will yes i am aloud me to induce my self am kaa a pleasure to meet you and to party with you. 'they were all scare will expert bianca, 'i thought you weren't real . " raven ask, 'will my dear blue child that where there wronged iv live my whole life in the jungle now what are you darling girls here,

'we are camping we thought to come here for fun, 'ohh and what are you for doing, 'playing truth or dare , 'and what the rules to this game bianca, 'wait how do you know our names, 'iv heard you talk all night i was sleeping up in that tree, 'kaa pointed his tail. 'ohh we are sorry to awake you sir, 'no reason to say it alexis was board may i join,

. 'then the girls huddle around, 'what do you think bianca, 'sure why not it might be fun, 'but what if he gulp eat us, 'raven it ok we are fine bianca has her sword, "yay no.p raven we are safe, 'as they agree and turn sure kaa truth or dare . 'truth bianca, 'ok is it true that you wanted to join our fun,

"yes i did you seem like fun to me bianca truth or dare , 'dare kaa, 'i dare you to site in my coils, 'what am not letting my sister site in your coils, 'alexis it ok il be fine, 'as bianca sate in his coils they were soft, "ohh that nice, 'kaa form it into a chair, 'there see am not bad, "truth or dare alexis, 'alexis was worried for her sister ,

'truth, 'ok alexis are you ok with kaa around, 'yes truth or dare kaa, 'ohh hmm truth, 'do you eat humans, 'they were all thinking that, 'no only deer's rabbit boars, 'ohh i see, "raven truth or dare , 'u ok kaa dare, 'i dare you to site in my coils, "fine kaa, 'as he form his coils into a chair raven sate and enjoy the chair, 'ohh comfily.

"sarah truth or dare , 'um true raven, 'are you sill staying with your parents, 'no i move out kaa truth or dare , 'true, 'have you eating any in the past, "no sarah but it my turn to ask truth or dare < 'dare, 'i dare you to site in my coils, 'um i don't know, 'ohh come on sarah there niece right raven,

'yeah they are, ' as kaa form his coils into a chair, 'ok il site, 'as she sate she enjoy it, 'ohh it nice Alexie truth or dare . 'true, 'ok do you and bianca want to move away from home.. 'will yay i want to mom smoke to much and it ant safe truth or dare kaa, 'true, 'how long are you staying here,

'alexis that was rude, 'ohh calm down bianca as long it to keep you safe there are many danger in this jungle truth or dare alexis, 'dare, ' i dare you to site with us in my comfy coils hmm, 'come on sis yay join us, 'as kaa form a coil chair, 'fine, 'as she sate down kaa coil them to keep hem together ,

"then alexis wanted to test him, 'kaa truth or dare. 'dare, 'i dare you to uncoil us, 'kaa thought and he did, 'there you go. 'ohh i wanted to site with kaa you know am a kaa fan, 'then bianca cheeks were red, 'ohh so you like me, 'that not what i mean will i yay ever since i heard you were real i wanted to meet you.

"will you can site by me bianca if you like, 'bianca smile and sate next to kaa, 'alexis face pam, 'ohh bianca what if he eat us no he wont would you, 'no we are friends i could never, 'good to hear sarah truth or dare. "truth. 'what your fave book. 'hmm the headless horse man raven truth or dare.

'truth sarah, 'what book do you like, 'will the doll in the garden alexis truth or dare. 'will raven truth. "what book do you read, 'will it um twilight, 'they all frown at her, 'what that book stink am i right sarah, 'yeah raven twilight the worst i man come on what about you bianca, 'i never like it will it was too lovely dovely.

'books what are book, 'ohh kaa there these bunch of paper that are printed with words they tell story but yo have to read the letters like this, 'bianca wrote kaa name, 'see that k a a spell kaa see, "ohh good to know thank bianca, 'ok sis truth or dare, 'will Alexie truth, 'ok what your fave book. "the jungle book ,

"then kaa ask, 'what it about. 'a boy being raise by animal like a bear a panther and a huge snake and wolf they have to face this tiger, 'ohh will i knew a boy but he would escape me everlytime, 'why kaa did you want to play with him ?. 'the girls wonder as will. 'um yes i wanted to play but he thought i wanted to eat him and i don't eat humen, 'dang these girls are gullible, kaa thought.

girls i think it getting late we should go t bed, 'but sarah didn't want to neither did raven or bianca, 'come on you are a party pooper , 'yeah you are one sis come on, 'fine truth or dare, 'dare me sis, 'i dare you to filp three time, 'what but i cant, 'ohh come on bianca go a head, 'then bianca clime up a tree,

'and jump into the air and flip three times , 'dang bianca i though t you could not do that, 'i can i like to hide what i know ok raven truth or dare. 'dare, 'rave i dare you to stilther like a snake, 'as raven lied on her belly she hiss and try to stilther until she gave in. 'ohh nut cant do it,

'that mean you lose your out of the games raven , 'what that not fair sarah , 'it is raven them the rule ok let see kaa truth or dare, "dare, "ok turn your body into a wheel, 'ohh iv seen those, 'as he shape his body into a wheel he roll and roll until he stop. "ohh that was fun alexis truth or dare,

'i choose dare kaa, 'dare you to walk on your hand, 'gulp ok, 'as she turn up side down she walk on her hands about for three minuet , "ohh that how i can last raven truth or dare, 'hmm dare, 'i dare you to cartwheel. 'fine, 'then raven did a cart wheel. "ohh that was hard ok sarah truth or dare.

'dare raven, 'dare you to dance like a belly dancer, 'oh no pleas anything about that, "come on belly dance, 'fine, 'as sarah sway her belly to the lift to the right she spine and turn and twist , "done kaa truth or dare. 'truth sarah, 'do you have any powers, 'will yesses i can hypnotize .

"bianca knew he could she been keeping it a secret, 'alright bianca truth or dare. 'dare kaa, 'i dare you to take off your dress and leave your undies on and bra. "ok what ever you say, 'as she throw it down it felt nice, 'alexis truth or dare , "dare bianca , "i dare you to take off your dress and leave your undies on and bra.

'gulp do i have to, 'yeah alexis it a rule, 'then with a frown she took it off. 'ok sarah truth or dare. 'i say dare alexis, "and i dare you to take off your dress and leave your undies on and bra, 'ohh no not me too, 'yes you, 'they all giggle. "as he took it off she throw it then she stare at raven ,

"raven truth or dare , "i say dare sarah. 'i dare you to take off your dress and leave your undies on and bra, 'dang ok. "as she throw it off , 'then it was kaa turn, 'bianca truth or dare. "truth kaa, "do you want to be hypnotizes, 'ohh yes i do. "'bianca stared into his eye and, " kaa begin to hypnotic bianca,

"his spiral into deep into her eyes, 'bianca shake her head and awake from the hypnotize but kaa keep on hypnotize bianca until she would fall into it,"pleasss sleep my girl ressst my girl sleeps for meeeee sleeppppp for meeeee shut those eyes and listens to meeeee. 'no i wont fall for it, "bianca battle head on,

"sleeppppp my lady come on sleeps and listens to meeeee shut those eyes nowww my dear you need to resssttttt sleeppppp my lady rests for meeeee. "ohhhhh i feel sleepy.'keep staring bianca sleep fell into my eyes, "as ken hiss in her ears she fell into a deep trance,'bianca was now in a trance.

'the girls were impress how kaa had that power, "then it was bianca turn, 'raven truth or dare. "dare bianca. 'i dare you to let kaa hypnotize you. 'will i don't know. 'the to girls were booing at her to do it, 'fine ok kaa do your worse, "raven stare into his eyes and kaa blast huge spirals into raven eyes,

" she felt strange when looking into his eyes. "raven you do anything for me right my dear, "ahhh yes kaa il do anything you ask what do you wish of me."right now do nothing but play, 'yes sarah truth or dare, "dare raven, "i dare you to let kaa put you into his trance, 'will sure it will be a laugh i can never get put in a spell.

'then in a flash kaa beam spirals into sarah eyes, " they growl as they enter sarah mind she begin to smile and she shut her eyes then ping she was his, "good there all falling into my plan heheheh last is her. Kaa thought. ' truth or dare alexis, 'sure sarah dare me, 'i dare you to let kaa hypnotize you.

'hmm ok ".alexis stare and he send a stream of spirals right , "at her eye the way they move into her eye was like a river going down a water fall. "she moan pretty colors." mmm i love colors. "yes stare drink the collor are they pretty then stare all of you, 'they all stare they felt like going away somewhere where no one will fine them.

'now then my lady leave all your things where you going you don't need them come to me come, 'as they follow him deep into the jungle they enter kaa lair in an old temple, 'now then it time for me to eat and you for have been pick to be my feast, 'yes master we love to be eating, 'good lady's now who would be the first to enter my mouth.

"they stare they did not move for they had no thought of there own they were here to eat, "you raven are first, 'yes my master, 'as she walk in front of him kaa coil her."raven's head drew near to his own drooling maw....raven sighed happily as she felt relaxed by the soothing effects Kaa's coils gave her, she also blushed as part of his coils massaged her breasts. She then looked at her captor one more time as he prepared to devour her.

But Kaa was not a cruel character, and wanted to make sure she didn't see anything, instead being in a peaceful sleep as he got a nice meal. As raven stared at him with her eyes pulsing with hypnotic spirals, he simply hissed to her."Sssssssssleep...ssssssssshut your eyesssssss...and trussssst in meeeee..." he aimed to have her fast asleep. Once she did, then he would finally devour the poor girl....

.raven obeyed those powerful words and shut her induced eyes happily, not even caring what was about to come next.
,Happy with raven, Kaa quickly lifted her up and before she could even breath, he eased her into his mouth. Kaa tilted himself up and let her body slide down his throat, enjoying her soft skin and her delicious taste on his maw.

raven then felt herself being swallowed as Kaa engulfed her. Saliva coated half of her body as the lower portion of it hung outside the snake's maw. Then the rest of it joined in as the snake tilted and closed his mouth right over her feet. "Right as her feet slipped inside, Kaa gently stroked the soles once or twice before she slipped away into his stomach,

to rest forever. His maw closed and with a gulp, he patted his belly with his tail."Ah...that really wasssss a delicccciousssss girl-cub...."After settling into the python's stomach, Lilly let out her last breath and smiled, dying happily as the acids smoldered her body.
'who next on my menu,

"they all smile never moving never doing, "sarah you are next then kaa mouth took in sarah head .'Kaa swallowed hard, gulping her down to her thighs. "sarah 's legs seemed to just dangle from the outside of Kaa while the inside of her was particularly enjoying this experience.

" Naturally sensitive legs made Kaa swallowing them rather pleasant. She was a bit ticklish in the sensation though and was moving around a bit with shivers to get comfortable, like trying to stop the sensation.As Kaa swallowed her legs, his teeth slid across her bare skin.

The sensation of Kaa scraping his teeth against her skin hurt her a little bit. She groaned a little bit in pain not liking this sensation at all. It only made her thrash a bit in his body hitting against his sides making for a rough ride.Kaa opened his mouth wider to stop his teeth from rubbing into her skin. He soon reached her ankles and feet.

When Kaa stopped hurting sarah" , she calmed down considerably. In her haste though to thrash, she had grown really faint, the lack of air a direct cause. She was gasping now for air feeling only the heat of Kaa's body, but the strange coolness of real air on her feet an ankles. That air made her smile, it making her relax as her feet and ankles were a bit sensitive.

Kaa decided to have a last little bit of fun with sarah before he finished her. He brought his tongue out and tickled the soles of her feet.
While Kaa did this, inside of him could be heard pleasureful moans and sighs as well as a giggle or two. This was a great treat to sarah from Kaa and she found it very enjoyable for her final moments. It was just

.. "that after a last sigh and her eyes slowing down in speed, the lack of air became to much... She let her final breathe end in a soft sigh and her eyes closed to eternal sleep...Kaa stopped his tickling and gulped again, taking in the last bit of her body. "sarah was gone long before she reached the stomached of Kaa.

"She had now became a part of this delicate food chain in which snake's did indeed eat humans. Especially the hypnotic, talking ones. No one would ever find out what happened to sarah , "hahahaha yummy in my tummy who next. "then they were too left "as kaa lick his lips he choose alexis ,

,His jaw salivated, but instead of hesitating like he did at day, he would make quick work of alexis. Kaa quickly began to swallow her head first, letting her body fall out of his embrace and into his warm mouth, feeling her delicious skin throughout his jaws."alexis was so deeply asleep and entranced that she didn't even realize.

what Kaa had already begun to do. She mumbled a little, actually liking the warmth of his mouth enclosing around her head. Her hair matted down due to the wetness as she was slowly being worked down the serpent's throat, the strong muscles helping to pull her in.
"Hmm hmm hmmm, ssssssso tasssssssty," he hissed,

working her down his throat. Soon, he had already sucked in her stomach, and only her legs and feet were poking out of his maw.
Even behind shut eyes they were still going in an endless swirl, her body a little past half-way into the snake's stomach. She kicked her feet a little, wanting a little more free movement.

Not at all bothered by her kicking, it only gave Kaa the momentum to twist his head back, and let alexis fall straight down into his maw, as he took her delicious legs and feet down, swallowing down everything he could.Now nothing more than a human-female shaped buldge in his stomach, Yuma was deep unconscious, losing oxygen and never to wake again.

"Hmm hmm hmm, there we go~" Kaa hissed in pleasure. Now with his meal, or better yet, a Jungle Meal , "but then bianca was stated to awake, "then he force more spires in to her eyes, "all you haves to do is trues in me .then he stared to sing his famous song
Trust in me, just in me Shut your eyes and trust in me You can sleep safe and sound.

"as kaa turn his coils into a bridge and he let bianca walk unto it as he sing, "Knowing I am around Slip into silent slumber Sail on a silver mist Slowly and surely your senses Will cease to resist, "then kaa yoyo bianca , "Trust in me, just in me. "Shut your eyes and trust in me

"kaa was getting ready for bianca to slide into his mouth, "and bianca slid into kaa mouth. "Good night bianca." he unhinged his jaw, and opened wide for the new meal.

"...Mnnn... Good night, kaa..." Ranjan replied with a cute yawn, completely unaware of the peril her captor had her in in this entranced state. "bianca happily stared down the python's wide salivating throat without a single care in the world. "Kaa almost couldn't contain himself from laughing out loud. He unwound a coil on his neck, and gently placed his mouth over the crown of her head.

The helpless girl stared on at Kaa's mercy as her head began to slip into the snake's wet hungry mouth. "Kaa lifted some more of bianca head into his massive maw, flicking his toung against his cheek. "bianca gently giggled as the wet tongue flicked against his soft cheek.

His face pressed against Kaa's fleshy pink mouth, covering it in warm thick snake drool. bianca sighed at the sensation as her head was pushed into the opening of Kaa's throat.Kaa smiled devilishly at this subdued human. He forced Bianca's head into the back of the throat.The girl's head slid down Kaa's tight throat as his shoulders and chest entered the python's mouth.

.Kaa flavored the taste of sweet revenge as he continued swallowing down bianca, reaching her chest, eagerly awaiting the delicious taste of human flesh. "bianca quivering ticklish belly slid inside against Kaa's hungry tongue as her hips sank into the snake's maw. Now only the boy's bare legs stuck out from Kaa's girl cub-filled mouth.

Kaa smiled at his revenge on this succulent girl-cub. , and quickly got past her butt. He noticed that he only had to devour some of the small legs. He eagerly swallowed more, reaching up to her shins, flavoring the taste of girl-cub.From the outside, "bianca was a huge tight bulge in the snake with only her bare feet sticking out.

The teen's dexterous jungle toes wiggled in the fresh air as the rest of her body wriggled down the tight squishy throat. "Mmnnn..." the girl's soft moans echoed muffled through Kaa's thick body as the fleshy wet throat muscles massaged and gently squeezed the girl downwards deeper down the snake's gullet and towards his hungry

stomach, covering her in thick warm drool. she giggled as Kaa's tongue tasted his feet, playing over the soles and toes, before the helpless girl's feet slid completely into the snake's maw and throat. Poor bianca had no idea of the peril she was in, she was just happy to please Kaa and elated by the euphoric hypnosis and the pleasing swallowing sensations. bianca was finally where Kaa wanted her.

Kaa smiled, watching the bulge that was bianca slide down his gullet. He licked his lips as he thought of the taste of the delicious girl-cub. "Thisss isss posssibly the greatesssst revenge," Kaa said, chuckling at his cruel joke. He wrapped his coils several times around his thrown , letting for bulge lie, properly digesting the sweet, suculent girl-cubs. He laid his head , quickly falling asleep to digest his new meals. end
IN LIFE WE INJOY ARE DAYS IN YET SOME ARE INTO A DARK THINGS LIKE VORES OR KILLING BUT SOMETIME I THINK IT A GIFT OF COOLNESS A GIFT FROM GOD AS HE WATCH US HE KNOWS THAT 1 DAY WE WILL BE HIS ANGELS
brmewt66
New to the forum

kaa vore theathers

Postby brmewt66 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:26 pm

kaa was in the city of toon world and he had work his coiled to own a theater. 's he may show his special. 'so he use his voice to lure girls into his theater to eat them. "as his theater grow there hunger did as will. " he started to fine more girls who want to be eating,

"Gwen was about 20 and she and her friends enter it door, "Kim i hope the show is grand as everyone say. 'no-p Gwen iris did fine this theater and thought it would be fun right iris. "right girl."then another group enter the theater , it was Kushina Uzumaki Raynare and Medusa Gorgon.

"then misty, 'they ready my master, "perfect i will make them scream as they go down in here. "kaa pointed his coil in his mouth. "um master iv been waiting and can i be your first meal. "hmm but of course come girl come i will you enjoy you. "oh thank you master you are a true" .he open her mouth he shoved his mouth over her head.

'the saliva begin to drip on her face. as the red head enter his esophagus she felt her head in his mouth she gasp as she went deeper. 'he quickly gulp her downs he was at her shoulders. and as he drool he could feel her head filling his throat.
"as misty slide deep,

" then kaa widened his mouth as her breast made a bulges in his neck. 'as he chomped down on her stomach she was enjoyed her trip to his stomach. and his teeth reach her waste '.she started to become a very obvious bulge in his throat.

" and she slide deeper and deeper and way deep down to his belly' .and since kaa had devoured her to her ankles and only a little bit more to go, .he would have complete eating her alive'

"
.then kaa finish gulping her down and as her body slid deep down into his stomach she enter it and she smile in peace' ,aww she was good wonted you say my tum now my main dinner wait. "meanwhile raven.carry.g was reading. "then the light came and shine on the stage.

.then kaa came out , "hello out there are you ready to hear me to sing to you. "ever girl clap cheer and scream for his voice. "he dance and sing. *come to me i want you to come i love you i need you yes now come i want to you to come to me i want you to be in my heart*

.the song was a Hypnos tune all the girls were listen to them they love it but raven was trying not to listen for she knew there was something wronged with that snake.

*come to me ohh pleas my dears i want you to stay with me i want you to come be with me join me i want you to join pleas come to me now.* "the song was putting everyone in a trance. ,raven tried to ignore them but there voice was strong.

"come now my dears ples be with me i need you i need you to be my meals. *as the song end every girl in the room was in a trance so was raven . "Haahah my My look at them there plump tasty and good looking come girls follow me to the back,

"kaa lead all the girls to the back stage so he could eat them. "now I order you to remove your outfits pleas. "the girls remove there outfits all that was left on them was there underwear and bra. "now who to eat ahh you what your name. 'Kim possible master, 'then you go first.

"kaa shoved her head into his mouth. “Oh, the flavor!, " kaa chuckled and got her shoulders " my sssssssucculent meal! It too good" he began widening his jaw more, managing to get them over her shoulders, getting to her breasts"

" he push Kim in as he swallowed. This part of her tasted the best. "Kim moaned as she slipped into kaa throat, "kaa easily let her slip down the rest of the way by lifting his head up until she was completely swallowed. "She passed out before she even reached there's stomach, never to wake up again.

"ohhh mmm very good who turn is it hmm who are you. 'gwen tension, " you then come here to me. “gwen moves in front of kaa. “ she closed her eyes, accepting the fate she was about to endure. ",kaa put his big jaws over her face, and began to eat her alive.

" Pulling gwen more and more down his gullet," she was a bit of a tight squeeze. Even so, kaa continued, enjoying his succulent meal. Passing her chest, stomach, waist, and legs down to there stomach, ,she was now sitting in there belly, fully swallowed. “will how do you like it in there gwen, "he ask politely. 'it nice warm night. "as kaa patted his tummy

"now who should it be hmm you there who might you be, 'am iris. "aww yum what a name. "iris felt kaa gently slither down to her feet and take both of them into his mouth. A gulp, and iris found her feet and ankles resting in kaa mouth's mouth.

Feeling this, she couldn’t help but blush. It felt really nice for some odd reason and caused iris to giggle just a bit in joy. Poor girl was blissfully unaware that this pleasure might be her last. "Feeling iris giggle, " kaa shifted them and with a slow swallow. " he engulfed iris to the knees and let his tongue lick the back of her legs.

"he pushed her slightly through the next swallow that took her in too her mid-thigh.
,When hers legs were released from the slime, they fell a bit due to the weight of gravity only to be supported in the end by kaa swallowing up to her knees. In a short bit kaa easily swallow more of her legs.

.kaa massaged her legs and feet with his throat and with the girl straight as a board , "kaa lifted her hand and let gravity slip her in to his bottom.
"Then his tongue reached out to wrap around her hips, and he slowly opened his mouth and pulled his jaws forward,

"continuing to doom iris as her hips disappeared, and her slender waist soon slipped into the open maw as well before he finally stopped for the moment. "The next swallow caused her legs to disappear into the kaa's mouth. Once there, she felt there’s gulping massage her legs which caused her to moan just a bit,

enjoying it's tantalizing feel. Another gulp, and she found her entire lower body in kaa's mouth. .Feeling iris going limp kaa cupped her head in his coil and trailed it down her back to hold her steady and relaxed while her arms gently fell to the side.

.For the moment at least, "kaa was happy to sit and continue to suck on her legs and let the girl enjoy herself, "thought after a few minutes his stomach proved that it wasn't happy to wait and it growled loudly. "Hear that girl it seems my stomach can't wait to have it's turn with you heheeh i bet the girls cant wait to see you

“kaa shook his throat with most of the girl inside, tickling her as well. Then with another slow gulp her belly entirely disappeared as he took her in. "kaa gently cup her head and trail it down her back." Ass he did so, it sent a shiver down her spine that vibrated down to her legs stuck in kaa's mouth.

In a moment he felt there's stomach growl and heard kaa's little joke. In her hypnotized state, this made her smile as she seemed...anxious to let his stomach have it's turn with her. "Another gulp, and her stomach vanished into his mouth leaving kaa .

"at the base of her ribs. With things as such, she just continued to sleep in her trance, blissfully unaware of the nearing end she was heading towards. "kaa gulped once more and her head slid up to his body" “then the girl move her hands in his mouth.

.With her arms tucked away kaa gave a large gulp and took her breasts into his mouth. "The only thing left of the girl was her upper chest, shoulders and head. Ass she was the bulge from her chest. " he look down into the girl's face. It was all-downhill from here.

,then kaa swallowed her and she slide down to his stomach It was almost over... she was exhausted from sliding to her doom.“ohhh boy that girl was great but am sill hungry now who are you dear, " am Kushina Uzumaki ,“hmm you come here you look plump. " .kaa's mouth slipped easily over her legs as she was lowered into kaa gaping maw.

,She was halfway inside kaa body, and kaa's insides were moist and tight. She wouldn't be able to move her legs, and soon she wouldn't be able to breathe. Even when she reached her waist, she still smiled."raise your arm over your head's. " he commanded as he swallowed her more.

.Kushina Uzumaki raised her arms as kaa continued to swallow her body. Now kaa was up to her chest, "Raising her arms over her head had made it easier for kaa. Whenever he swallowed something feet first's he always had difficulty when reaching the shoulders.

.Just as Kushina Uzumaki hands were sticking out now, "but there was still room enough for her's mouth to keep breathing. "Though just by being inside of kaa, " she was having lots of trouble trying to take in air. "Because of her trance, it didn't feel bad at all as she was ready to pass out and drown in the sea of bliss. Soon only her hands stuck out of kaa's maw.

.Once her entire body was inside kaa, "she could no longer breathe against there's inner stomach. “kaa could feel it slowing down as Kushina Uzumaki passed down to his stomach. "kaa's jaws closed he love the feel of her drifting down to his stomach..

"
“hmmm ohh that girl was juicy she had nice flavor. ‘meanwhile raven was trying to brake the spell but it was strong. "now i pick you to slide into my belly with the others who had feed me, "am Raynare master, "he lick her and. " mmm good licking.

“ kaa opened his mouth wide, ready to swallow her whole. "she didn't move in the least. kaa's jaws moved over her sweet face suck it into his mouth. "Her body was so warm, and her feet slid easily into kaa wet mouth. "Her small body easily slid into his gullet, becoming imprisoned in his stomach.

the little feminine body would forever stay in there stomach to be digested. Oh it sound like you girls like it in my tum but there only for left hmm i need to save one, hmm how about her I sense a lot in this one. “kaa pick raven as his slave or pet.

"‘ok my girls come il take you to the cage room.“kaa lead them to the basement where there were cages. ‘kaa lock them up. ‘ there your salf in there now see you later. "as kaa stilther back stage to finish. "you your next now who are you?. "Medusa Gorgon .

"kaa opened his mouth wide, ready to swallow the unsuspecting girl whole she let kaa swallow her. "kaa was down to her's waist in just three gulps as he quickly swallowed her body. "When her half body entered his body she was still deeply under the trance.

,Soon nothing was left of the girl except a large bulge in his 's stomach, “yum now you tell me your name, 'Shizuka master. 'kaa opened his mouth wide, drool dripping onto her's sweet face she giggled as drool dripping on her face. " Slowly kaa's jaws descended around her head,

, imprisoning it in Shizuka tight maw. "kaa was pulling her further into his maw kaa giggled as she reached Shizuka ample chest. 'With each swallow, she was getting more and more closer to being in his there belly . 'she just waited when she could finally die in his's stomach. "Soon kaa had completely swallowed her, trapping the girl forever in his slimy gullet,

"by the time he finish it was closing time. 'ohh yeah that was a feast. ' before i go to bed why not i play with my slaves, 'kaa went into the cage room , "as open the cage raven came out as if she need to do something,

"come to you do what i say, "raven follow him into his room. 'kaa took raven in to his coil, 'ohh i like her she so squeeze and cute, 'then kaa lick raven who smile. ' next kaa she made raven act like a puppet. 'ohh i have a life size doll.

"then again he lick raven until she begin to laugh, "heheeh. 'ohh your good to keep i wont eat you but some day i will. "with his huge coils kaa throw raven in the air and catch her, "ohh i just love having a doll of my own. "then kaa lick her some more

"he lick her legs face and neck then he squeeze her body. 'what your name my slave, 'it raven master. "will raven would you mine by climbing on my back and massage it pleas, 'raven clime on his back and started to rub and she pat it and tickle and scratch it. "ohhh that good.

"then kaa move his head on top raven. " with his tail he tighted it into a pony tail,
"'ohh good raven you look nice now pleas clime unto my belly pleas. "raven did as she was told she sate there on kaa full belly which was full of girls.

'now put your feet's into my mouth and let me suck them. 'she put her feet into his mouth and kaa suck them. 'Mmm tasty. 'as he suck them raven felt odd that she didn't want them in there but she had no chose.

"'then kaa started to suck her in. "as he swallowed her legs belly but then, "kaa stop. and took raven out of his mouth. "alright my pet it bed time, 'as kaa coiled her to her chest raven sleep like a doll in a child arms but they were kaa coils.

''hour past and it was morning, 'wake up my pet, 'ohh master hey, 'would you like a job hmm. 'sure would master, 'then you may live here with me and you have the job of giving tickle away, "g thank master, 'she love to work with kaa,"she was happy to watch him sing dance and eat. "on a cloudy day Shizuka Yaguo Uzuki and Mikoto Uchiha.

'enter the theater, " 'in the back kaa was getting ready for his theater, ' it seem to good to be true that she been helpful and she so loyal should i eat her now hmm she been wanted to be in my belly. "he ask himself but then again he rather wait. "as he lift his dressing room he went on stage.

"then kaa came out , "hello out there are you ready to hear me to sing to you. "ever girl clap cheer and scream for his voice. "he dance and sing. *come to me i want you to come i love you i need you yes now come i want to you to come to me i want you to be in my heart*

"the song was once more putting them into a trance. 'luckily raven was wearing headphone so she couldn't be put under a spell.*come to me ohh pleas my dears i want you to stay with me i want you to come be with me join me i want you to join pleas come to me now.*

"the song was putting everyone in a trance. ,raven tried to ignore them but there voice was strong. "come now my dears ples be with me i need you i need you to be my meals.

"as the song end the three girls were in a trance . "Hahaha come girls follow me to the back, "kaa lead the 3 girls to the back stage so he could eat them. "hmm i think this time il let them wear there cloths beside there more favorable with them on agree.

"as he stare at them, 'you who might you be child, 'am Mikoto Uchiha master "kaa opened his mouth, and began to rise her up to meet his gaping maw. "As she was lifted up Mikoto Uchiha just continued to smile," sleeping in her trance peacefully.

"Would this be the end for her? , "She wouldn't be able to resist kaa eating her. " and wouldn't become aware of what had happened until it was too late. "kaa swallowed Mikoto Uchiha further into there glutton.

ohh being in kaa's mouth, it wasn't that bad. "he kept on swallowing her down, enjoying her taste and so grinned as he was now at her feet. "he could feel her ankles tickling his tongue, but it would soon be one last swallow.

"she felt the kaa's tongue gently tickle her feet and ankles, and soft laughter could be heard from inside kaa... She was only one swallow away from being taken completely into kaa.

"And finally, kaa tipped up and swallowed her completely, allowing her to go down and rest in his stomach forever. "The toes tickled his maw gently, and he chuckled slightly, but enjoyed the meal regardless. she would die happy in his's stomach,

" my tum it sound like you enjoyed her good now time for seconds choose hey girl come here. "as Yaguo Uzuki walk in front of kaa, 'kaa placed his mouth over her head and began consuming her. Slowly, his jaws made more and more progress, as he swallowed Yaguo Uzuki up.

,kaa mouth passed over hers he continued passing his lips over and across her skin, devouring the girl. "kaa drool drip down on her skin, "as kaa gulped her neck down his own, and opened his jaws even wider to chomp on her shoulders.

.she growled in pain trying to remain firm, "even in her current condition Her bright head was quickly disappearing into the pink cavern. "Finishing her shoulders, " as he made hid way down to her chest. "Her arms were a bit cold. the lady arms fit snugly into kaa mouth, "ass he made a tad more progress with his consumption.
,But a new problem presented itself. The girl chest taste good.

.As kaa brought his jaws down to the girl breasts, "they basically paused his motions. " he then simply forced his mouth onto her breasts, "and let his hooked teeth grab a hold of her clothes, "so he wouldn't be forced to regurgitate her, "kaa merely pressed onward with his consumption.

"A bit of time passed, "kaa made his way over her breasts, and made his way down towards her stomach. As he made progress, "he slowly move the girl to make room.
"faa went on with her feeding, as she slid down her now-bare stomach. Her jaws move easily down her, as her teeth glided across her skin and she engulfed more of the girl into herself.
"
,As he fed on the girl more, "he reached down to her waist. From there, he went on with his meal even more and continued onto her thighs, "as he gulped up her thighs and came up to her knees. "he came right over her knees and bit down as hard. "kaa quickly devoured her legs a bit more, just under her knees. It was only a matter of time, to enter there belly .

A minute or two passed, and kaa ate up whatever was left of her. Finishing up her little toes, he gave one last gulp as he snapped his jaws shut , "and allowed the girl to slide down to his throat and soon enter his stomach.

.yum now you come to kaa . "Shizuka walk up yo him. "kaa opened his jaws and slowly dropped down on her head, salivating as he clamped his mouth around her face" .Shizuka felt her head being sucked into his powerful pink mouth. "kaa swallowed taking her in up to her shoulders.

he felt his saliva slide around her head, neck and shoulders. "kaa swallowed even more, moving down to her chest. She wiggled in her position by reflex, not able to help it. "kaa tightened his gooly hands as if to warn her. "she shivered in joy as she was being swallowed'

.kaa loosened her hands and swallowed more vigorously this time. "By now kaa had engulfed her to his snakely waist, and lifting her up of her body. "kaa swallowed again moving his jaws down across Shizuka hips,

"she continued to do her best not to move, but it was very difficult. "kaa's jaws slipped down to her thighs taking her into his throat By reflex, her left leg twitched, bouncing in the air. "kaa bit down on her, sinking his teeth into Shizuka flesh.

,She squeaked loudly in kaa throat, her leg going out straight".kaa lifted Shizuka head skyward and gravity fed the rest of her body into his gullet. "she shrieked loudly as Shizuka legs disappeared into kaa throat. Now there was a large, tight bulge in kaa's neck.

"kaa sighed loudly satisfied at the feel of Shizuka in his throat. "he then gulped heavily to get his started on The girl-shaped bugle squirmed slightly, " and moaned as it traveled down trough his's body until it landed in there's spacious stomach. "I think am full il play with my pet ohh raven take those headphone off it play time. 'sure my master,

"raven follow him into his room, 'kaa put chains on raven as if she was a dog.
"then he whip her as she was a slave, 'ouch ahh ohhh that ouch feel good ouch, 'then he stop and stated to lick. "kaa lick raven like a lollypop
"hmm you taste good raven, 'kaa coil her and hug her.

"kaa opened hid mouth wide and prepared to swallow raven meal....raven's body offered no resistance. It hung dangling in a perfect position for swallowing.
,kaa placed raven in his jaws and began swallowing. She was a little bit smaller built , making it easy for him to engulf her.

.raven head easily fit inside kaa's wide mouth, and her shoulders were almost as easy. "kaa swallowed her more quickly, " her middle in half the time. "raven legs hung loosely out of his mouth, "kaa lifted her head upward and swallowed her legs, taking in his meal quickly.

,Her long legs easily went down kaa throat, "folding up nicely as they went along.
,kaa smiled happily, satisfied that is stomach would be full again tonight. "kaa smacked his lips and laid down on his stomach to sleep off his meal.

"as raven enter the belly of her master the juice in his tum attack her and the other girls, 'they begin to eat there body up, 'as for kaa he enjoy eat his pet and that the end
IN LIFE WE INJOY ARE DAYS IN YET SOME ARE INTO A DARK THINGS LIKE VORES OR KILLING BUT SOMETIME I THINK IT A GIFT OF COOLNESS A GIFT FROM GOD AS HE WATCH US HE KNOWS THAT 1 DAY WE WILL BE HIS ANGELS
brmewt66
New to the forum

shanti and bianca are trap with kaa vore

Postby brmewt66 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:28 pm

it was a dark spooky night bianca and shanti enter the old house on the hill but what they didn't know that kaa the snake live there , "you see kaa had a a owner who feed him him noting but rat but then on 1 morning his owner die the his buckler took him away to never be seen again , 'kaa was hungry for something to eat but what could he eat then he saw to little girls enter his him, "hmm it look like i will have guess for dinner eheheheh.

"as the to enter shanti was shaking in her shoe, 'gulp bianca i don't think this was a good idea i mean coming here of all place, "now shanti don't fear the house i love it there nothing like a spooky old house plus we be safe, "but how can you be so sure that we are what if he sill here. "Who are you talking about shanti, "the old man snake rumor has it that he had a pet burners python "oh that just a rumor to keep kids out of his house now you look over there and I go up the stairs ok

"ok bianca but be careful bianca and if you see him scream got it. "Yeah yeah.
Bianca walk up the stairs

bianca open a door to a bedroom then kaa coiled bianca and hold her upside down &move his head right in-front of of her, "hey who there put me down who there ohh i hate being up side-down it not cool

'soss littlesss girlss whats s aress youss doingss in my housessss you shouldn't be here at night, "ohh boy so the rumor are true that old man did have a snake. "yess he die a year ago am aloness you seeeessss theress no one toss talkss too.

"Hmm perhaps ill be your friend, "youss meanss you. "Sure me and shanti. "Hmm alright but this is sill my housess my rules got that. "ok but first put me down i cant stand it no more. 'Kaa put her down, 'thank you who what your name am Bianca's. "Hmm am kaa the snake it a pleasure

Shanti was alone in the house until she bumps into bianca. "Ohh bianca you ok oh thank god let get out of here it to scary. "Then shanti bump into kaa. 'Ahh. 'Shanti jump into bianca arms she was shaking. " Now shanti calm down he wont hurt us this is the old man snake the rumors are true. 'Ohh ok so now can we go. Bianca?
"Not yet shanti I promise him we play for a while then we go ok. "But bianca are you we can trust him he look dangerous to me bianca?. "Just trust me shanti nothing will happen to us ok. "Gulp ok so what are we going to do. "Just follow me girls you have the best time of your life,

As shanti and bianca follow the huge snake known as kaa. "Kaa had a plan to gain these girl true he scene that bianca trust him but shanty didn't then he op[en a door they enter a inside jungle , "as you see my owner wanted me to be happy do he gave me this jungle now may one of you join me up there, "he point at a tree, "

"Sure kaa I will coming shanti. 'Umm ill look around bianca ahh have fun,
"Shanti never true a snake she didn't like she stay safe on the ground she was afraid of falling out of trees, "kaa made coiled stairs for bianca. "She walk up into the tree

"As she got to the top bianca it, "she was having a great time with her new friend.
"No kaa what should we play. 'Umm yoyo let play that, 'ok how do you play kaa.
"Kaa coil bianca legs he stared to yoyo her like a real yoyo she went up down up down up down. Until he stop. 'Bianca feit dizzy kaa made her a coil bed to sit on.

"Boy that was cool what next?. "Kaa tail loop down like a swing & bianca sit and swing.
"Hehe this is fun this is my fave put at the park kaa you sure are fun I hope I never leave, 'ohh you wont bianca you wont. "Hmm what did you say kaa? "oh noting bianca noting , "bianca swing for hours, 'then they stop, "now my dear time to play up.
"ok kaa plea so me how to play. "Kaa pick her up and Drop her, "ahh, "then kaa grabbed her before she hit the ground.

"Kaa throw her up in the air she went up & down up & down up & down up down up down up down, 'woo this is great really great, she scream. "I knew you would lie it bianca I knew it's, "yes I love it fun here. 'Then he stop. "Now bianca want to play jump rope. 'Sure kaa sure I love at game. 'Bianca jump over kaa coils like back home when she play with ann and alex.

"But this was funer to do she was right to come here. 'Meanwhile shanti was looking at the tapioca flowers in kaa room they were all lovely & they smell nice, 'as bianca say oh boy this is awesome all theses flowers are rad I wonder if kaa will let me take 1 home,
"you see shanti love flowers because her mother own a flower shop. "every week she visited her mom flower shop. ' "Mean while kaa was enjoying playing with his food but it was time for her to go into his belly but how. "Then his belly made noise.
"What was that. 'Oh it was nothing bianca . "He stop her swinging & pull her up into the tree top 'bianca how would you like to stay with me hmmm?
"Really kaa?
Certainly" Kaa said dropping down right behind bianca.

This scared bianca and jumped away from Kaa as he tickled with his tongue her arm.

" I can sssee to it That you never have to leave thisss place" Kaa said trying to catch a glance of Bianca's eyes.

"How could you do that?. Bianca asked surprised

"Hmmm? Oh!" Kaa moved his tail onto Bianca's shoulders, holding her's head still. "I have my own ssssubtle little wayssssss" He chuckled, rubbing his head against Bianca's face. "But firssst you musssst Trussst me" Kaa moved his eyes directly in front of Bianca eyes. "SURE ILL TRUST YOU KAA.

Bianca looked straight in Kaa´s eyes seeing his pupils became smaller and smaller. His hypnosis and began singing:

"Trussst in me, Jusssst in me....
'

The spirals going faster through Kaa´s eyes.
Bianca's eyes quickly mirrored them listening to the song. Her mouth hangs open ajar and slowly her muscles going limp.

Kaa moved his head away from the girl-cub,
"sssshut your eyesss, trusst in me...."
Kaa signaled to the girl-cub to walk forward.

bianca fall quickly in the trance like before. she has a goofy smile on her face the spirals going fast and wild through her eyes. As Kaa beckoned her to walk forward she nodded softly with her head closing her eyes and walked forward.

As bianca neared the end of the branch, Kaa placed his tail on the girl-cub's head and stopped her "hold ssstill pleassse"
Kaa then moved his long body up to the branch and formed a staircase for bianca to walk on"...you can sssleep sssafe and sssound...."

As Kaa stopped at the tip of the branch Bianca's feet dangled over the branch. She walked further now on the staircase which Kaa made from his snake body.

".... Knowing I, Am around"
Kaa then formed a loop in his coil, making bianca walk up side down. "Bianca walked on the loop soon walking upside down.

Kaa undid his loop, making the girl-cub slide down into a serpentine cradle.

"ssslip into sssilent ssslumber, sssail on a sssilver missst"

bianca slid in the hammock hanging her arm out of the hammock. "Kaa then tossed bianca into the air and balanced him onto his tail, and then again balancing the man-cub upside down
"ssslowly and ssssurely Your sssensses will ceassse to ressssissst"

Bianca's whole body became stiffs he began to snore as she was balanced on her head.
"Your sssnoring" Kaa said, turning his head upside down to look at the girl-cub.

bianca yawned
"Sorry "he said

kaa then laid his head back on the branch and sang the last chorus in his song:

"trussst in me, Jussst in me ssshut your eyess, and trussst in me"

formed a corkscrew with his coils, causing the helpless girl-cub to slide down them and into a cocoon at the bottom

bianca slid down in the cocoon. Only her head and her feet stucked out of the cocoon.bianca looked so helpless and safe in the cocoon.

Kaa chuckled and smacked his lips as he brought the coiled man-cub closer to his head.

Bianca sighed softly in peace. She felt so good and the coils, which were around her skin, they were so good. Warm and soft.

Kaa grinned at his catch. "Now girl-cub I'll make sssure you will never leave thisss place

"then shanti bite kaa tail. "Ouch why you. 'Then kaa grabbed shanti. 'Why did you bite me, "because kaa you were going to eat bianca and that just wrong. 'so what am a snake am so poss. to eat humans my owner let me eat his service once and since he not here to feed me I have to catch my own meal so bianca is my meal after all she said she wanted to stay with me right bianca?

Yes kaa I want to stay with you. 'Bianca was under a deep trance she couldn't think for her self. "no your force her to say those words pleas don't eat her she my friend pleas.
"Shanti if you let me eat you than I wont eat her got it. 'You mean if I let you very will but let her go when am eating ok. "so shalls it's be.

Kaa opened his jaws and slowly dropped down on her head, salivating as he clamped his mouth around her face.

shanti took a deep breath as she felt her head being sucked into his powerful pink mouth.

Kaa swallowed taking her in up to her shoulders.

She felt his saliva slide around her head, neck and shoulders.

Kaa swallowed even more, moving down to her chest.

. She wiggled in her position by reflex, not able to help it.

Kaa tightened his coils as if to warn her.

Anne shivered in fear but managed to hold down her wiggling.

Kaa loosened his coils and swallowed more vigorously this time.

By now Kaa had engulfed her to her waist, and lifting her up of his coils.

Kaa swallowed again moving his jaws down across her hips

shanti continued to do her best not to move, but it was very difficult.

Kaa´s jaws slipped down to her thighs taking her into his throat

By reflex, her left leg twitched, bouncing in the air.

Kaa bit down on her, sinking her teeth into her flesh.

She squeaked loudly in his throat, her leg going out straight.

Kaa lifted his head skyward and gravity fed the rest of her body into his gullet.

Shanti shrieked loudly as her legs disappeared into his throat. Now there was a large, tight bulge in Kaa´s neck.

Kaa sighed loudly satisfied at the feel of her in his throat. he then gulped heavily to get her started on he
The girl-shaped bugle squirmed slightly and moaned as it traveled down the snake's body until it landed in Kaa´s spacious stomach.

Kaa moved his head over his stomach and laid it down on it. "do you like your new home shanti?" Kaa asked.
»
He received a series of muffled squeaks and moans in answer. Nothing coherent.

Kaa chuckled deviously and shifted his bulged stomach slightly "don't you worry, you won't be alone for long" Kaa said moving back towards bianca.

The large bulge shrieked in protest, wiggling, but not making a very large impact. The bulge only moved slightly.

Bianca was still smiling cluelessly and happily.
"kaa squeeze bianca until she fainted. which she did.

Kaa opened his mouth wide and prepared to swallow his meal....Bianca's body offered no resistance. It hung dangling in a perfect position for swallowing.

Kaa placed bianca in his jaws and began swallowing. She was a little bit smaller built than shanti, making it easy for him to engulf her.

Bianca's head easily fit inside Kaa´s wide mouth, and her shoulders were almost as easy.

Kaa swallowed her more quickly than shanti reaching her middle in half the time.

Bianca's legs hung loosely out of his mouth, being dead meat.

Kaa lifted his head upward and swallowed her legs, taking in his second meal quickly.

Her long legs easily went down his throat, folding up nicely as they went along.

Kaa smiled happily, satisfied that his stomach would be full again tonight. Kaa smacked his lips and laid his head down on his stomach to sleep off his meal, thinking about the next time that to kids would come to his house
brmewt66
New to the forum

Return to Interactive story