Laura vs Miss Jackson

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Did Laura permavore Miss Jackson?

No it's just a picture. Miss Jackson will be back.
57%
Yes, Laura has gotten rid of Miss Jackson forever.
43%

Total votes : 88

Laura vs Miss Jackson

Postby taito » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:55 am

So recently I did a pic for SpaceHump involving his pred Laura eating my Miss Jackson. Well there was some confusion in our conversation...and spacehump had made the assumption that this was Jacksons last pic. This got my brain curious...does everyone assume when I have a pic like this that my characters are permavored? So just as an experiment, I'd like to see how you all think I should handle this. Please vote and comment. Thanks.

Laura Got Jackson.jpg
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Re: Laura vs Miss Jackson

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:24 pm

It's no fun if we can't see them again!
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby reclusenutcase » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:43 pm

I'll admit it's impressive to see the amount of times Miss Jackson has pulled an ukemi from all the predators who've tried to permavore her. Though she's not my preferred character, I have to commend her survival. If she ever get's permavored I think it will be from a character on the same level as her.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DB1224 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:02 pm

Well, it's kind of true that you seems to tend to do a "Hey, I just invented a new character to got her permavored on the first picture" thing, but for Miss Jackson, let's say she's the stepping stone of your preds. I you decide to get her permavored, your new preds wouldn't be able to show us how much better they are compared to red haired.
Legally it's questionable.
Morally it's disgusting.
Personally I love it.
DB1224
Participator

Postby taito » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:00 pm

DB1224, Good point...it's truly amazing that Miss Jackson has gone this long. ^_^

reclusenutcase, I think you are correct sir. It's gonna have to be a pretty damn important character that finally does her in.

CrystalKiller88, I agree. It's not her time yet. She's got lots of justice to serve yet.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby Doku » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:56 pm

*chuckles* The answer to the question "Do I assume it's permavore?" is pretty simple. No, I don't assume it's perma, but I also don't assume it's not. You're notorious for teasing us and yourself with the tantalizing prospect that this might be the retirement of a character, but you don't always give into the temptation (or the public opinion's sway sometimes). I think it's safe to assume that you're always tempted to be open to the possibility that any story might be a character's last, even if you don't actually do it nearly as often as some fear.

Now, as to my votes? I'm a horrible bastard and I think you know exactly how I voted. Same way I've voted almost every time, though I don't mind losing. I like a little more leadup.
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby voresercher » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:44 am

First off I will say that I don't care too much whether or not this is Miss Jackson's fatal end or not. However, I will say that regardless of what SpaceHump thinks, or what he/she thinks was said 100% of the final say as to whether or not Miss Jackson was perma'd or not resides fully with you. She is your character, so you get the final say no matter what.
voresercher
Somewhat familiar

Return to Interactive story