Vore Vs. (Fighting Game Crossover, Pred or Prey)

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Re: Vore Vs. (Fighting Game Crossover, Pred or Prey)

Postby CuddleSlut » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:31 pm

Raptor1,

I probably won't be writing the Morrigan scenes, as I am planning to stop working on this myself and leave further growth to contributions from other interested members as soon as I finish Cammy's route. Sorry for the disappointment.

VigorousJazzHands,

The Juri Fight and new interactive are coming, though progress has been slow due to some career complications IRL. Was looking into working somewhere else for a while, but my current employers have managed to bribe me into not leaving through a raise and longer shifts. Quite the positive outcome, lol.

I have started work on the Cammy vs. Q. Bee fight. You can look forwards to some food-play via Q. Bee's honey attack in the bad end. Glad to see you're still interested in my writing.
Play the latest release of Hell's Perversions, my demon, vore and transformation Twine game, here.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby hax » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:43 am

I'm contributing to the Morrigan path right now actually, and I'm considering deviating from the established match-up list and/or adding different opponents if that's okay.

I'm also considering adding a new type of gimmick route to existing character paths or new paths as they come up, but I'm not 100% where/how I want to implement it yet and it's my kinky little secret for now.~

Edit: Also, I just really wanted to get the beginning of that route out last night, idk how accurate I'm being to the feel of real Felicia dialogue so I might go back and fix stuff. Like am I hammering on the childish cat-isms too hard? I really only know her arcade endings and Vsav win quotes, and she seems really bubbly based on in-match Vsav audio.
hax
Somewhat familiar

Postby CuddleSlut » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:22 pm

lolhaxman,

Took a look at your additions so far, and I thoroughly approve. Since I'm pulling out after I finish Cammy's route, I give you blessing to write whatever match-ups you like most. Looking forwards to learning about this 'gimmick' of yours. Sounds juicy. Imo, your writing of Felicia works just fine.
Play the latest release of Hell's Perversions, my demon, vore and transformation Twine game, here.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby CuddleSlut » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:12 pm

UPDATE 08/12/2019: Cammy vs. Q. Bee is completed. Fun fact: I did research on what bee shit looks like for this scene. Enjoy!

Also, quick shout-out/plug for lolhaxman, who has begun work on Morrigan vs. Felicia.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby hax » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:32 pm

CuddleSlut wrote:I did research on what bee shit looks like for this scene.

W H E W
hax
Somewhat familiar

Postby CuddleSlut » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:37 am

lolhaxman wrote:
CuddleSlut wrote:I did research on what bee shit looks like for this scene.

W H E W

Never let anyone say I lacked devotion to my craft.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby hax » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:57 am

I just finished the other Morrigan choice. Sorry, life's been busy.
hax
Somewhat familiar

Postby VigorousJazzHands » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:01 am

lolhaxman wrote:I just finished the other Morrigan choice. Sorry, life's been busy.

Was worth the wait. Love the new chapter.
VigorousJazzHands
Somewhat familiar

Postby CuddleSlut » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:59 am

lolhaxman wrote:I just finished the other Morrigan choice. Sorry, life's been busy.

No worries! Just glad to see the scene finished.

I've started work on Cammy vs. Juri, but I will refrain from posting until I have the whole thing done. Which may be a while.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby CuddleSlut » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:49 pm

UPDATE 09/21/2019: I have begun progress on my new interactive story, The Random Encounter. It's a JRPG themed story, and if you liked my work on Vore Vs., I hope you'll give it a look.

I'm including this as an update to ensure any following that, while I have begun work on another story, I do still plan to finish Cammy's Route as promised. I have already started the final fight against Juri.

Thanks again, everyone.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby CuddleSlut » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:58 pm

UPDATE 09/26/19: The first half of Cammy vs. Juri is now uploaded.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby SpiderKing » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:38 pm

Seems very interesting. I'll need to read it all later. :D :D :D
SpiderKing
New to the forum

Postby CuddleSlut » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:42 pm

SpiderKing wrote:Seems very interesting. I'll need to read it all later. :D :D :D

Glad I caught your interest!
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby CuddleSlut » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:16 pm

UPDATE 01/23/2020

I've added the last bit of the Cammy v Juri boss fight, as well as Cammy's ending. I won't be adding any more though I may edit at some point, and as I've mentioned before, contributions from other members are appreciated.

Hope you all enjoy this interactive as much as I enjoyed creating it.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby CuddleSlut » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:26 pm

UPDATE 02/06/2020

Fixed a couple of rather egregious typos in Cammy's Ending. Still not entirely sure how fitting it is to her character, but I hope you've enjoyed her route nonetheless.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Interactive story