A Skyrim vore story

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

A Skyrim vore story

Postby Rletter » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:50 pm

This story is about a lonely khajit and a orphan human boy, one day like others a khajit has return from a long journey of adventures, the people of town look it like a heroine, because she have the ability to swallow the bandits and returned to the Prison, even she have gifts of the villagers, but when the night come, all the people go to there houses also the khajit that have his house in the mountains, his house was full of gold and treasures but it have the empty of live, the khajit feel lonely from the inside because she lost his best friend that was an elf, the next she look that they was and orphanage in town so she go ahead, once she enter all the kids was playing everywhere, but it was adoption day and all the kids was already adopted, so the khajit ask to the people of the orphanage if they dont have kids, they say that it have one last kid but the people dont adopt him because his parents use him like a dummy and also they punch him and they destroy his face ,the khajit says that don't matter so she go to see it , when she enter the room she look that they was a kid playing alone with a bag in his head, she asked him if he will like to go with she, but the kid say no because who will want to see his face, the khajit says that its gonna be different if he accept so the kid says I dont have nothing to lose, when they get out it was knight and monsters appear to attack people, so the khajit have the idea to swallow the kid, the boy says if that will not be dangerous and she says no, after the khajit swallow the kid they go in the way to the khajit house, when they get to the house the khajit ask him if he want to get out but the kid says no because he was comfort in the belly, also the fill the empty inside she with having a person in his live again, I know i have errors in the writing but its because i talk spanish, also if someone want to help me make my story true i will say yes of course, i dont have the game so if someone want to help me i accept we can make a comic or even a video, its my dream to see my story to become true
Rletter
New to the forum

Re: A Skyrim vore story

Postby Rletter » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:27 pm

Hello
Rletter
New to the forum

Postby KaiserDunk » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:15 am

Well, I don't see why it wouldn't work. After all, in-game one of the food ingredients you can find is human meat...
KaiserDunk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rletter » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:06 am

Well we're not talking to kill the kid, but i am really hype because its the first comment, also did you have the game?
Rletter
New to the forum

Postby KaiserDunk » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:27 am

I just started playing it with a khajiit character. When I first heard the taunt from a human NPC of "You'll make a fine rug, cat!", after killing said NPC my OOC comment was "And you'll make a fine meal, human!"

It's not necessary to kill the kid, but maybe the kid also doesn't know where his adopted mother is getting all this fresh meat. I don't like the idea of the khajiit female soft-voring her adopted human son; instead have her feeding bits of bandit meat to him.
KaiserDunk
Been posting for a bit

Return to Interactive story