Seeking Vore Writer!

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Seeking Vore Writer!

Postby tolson1994 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:02 pm

Hello! I’m looking for a literate vore writer to contribute to some interactive stories! All details can be discussed via PM! Let me know if you’re interested! Happy voring!
tolson1994
New to the forum

Re: Seeking Vore Writer!

Postby existingperson » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:31 pm

Yo. I noticed you want a Vore writer. I upload random stories at random times. I’ve got a deviant art account called OrionVore. Hopefully it’s the kind of interactive stories you want.
existingperson
New to the forum

Re: Seeking Vore Writer!

Postby existingperson » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:05 am

Vore Story

It was Saturday morning, and I was laying down in my bed feeling really hungry. Since there was absolutely nothing to do at my house, I decided to go to the water park in town and just have some fun for the day. When I got to the water park, I immediately started swimming around, but I was still hungry, since I didn’t have any money left for food. After swimming around in the wave pool for a little while, I saw a little 5 year old girl named Valery, drowning in the deep end. Quickly I swam over to her, and grabbed her by the waist. At first, I was going to bring her to the shallow end, but since she was really small, I ended up doing something I never thought I would do. Quickly, I pulled her under water with me, then stripped off her bikini. Once everything was off of her, I quickly opened my mouth, and shoved her head inside. At first, she struggled as my mouth slowly slurped it’s way down her head. Once I was on her little chest, I took a second to think about what I was doing, but since she was the perfect prey, and she was already naked, I had to eat her. Soon, I was all the way down to Valery’s waist, I rose to the surface, with her legs sticking out of my mouth, and swallowed the rest of her little naked body. With her now trapped inside my stomach, I felt relieved as my stomach had something to occupy it, and also amazed at when I just did. After looking down, I could see a little bulge inside my stomach with the poor little girl squirming helplessly inside, as she tried to escape.

Once Valery had settled down, I decided to go looking for someone else, preferably young to eat. After searching for a little while, I saw a skinny 8 year old, blonde girl named Amelia, heading over to one of the showers, since she was about to leave. Once I knew where she was going, I took a short cut, and waited for her to be alone. Once she was by herself, I quickly grabbed her, and since she was already naked and in the shower, decided to shove her butt-end first into my mouth. Since I was new to eating people, it took me some time to get her part way down my throat, all the while she was kicking and screaming. Soon, all that was sticking out of my mouth was her arms and legs, as she was put into a tight position. After a few more gulps, the rest of her body was supposed to go sliding down my throat, but I could feel her getting stuck. After looking in the mirror, I could see that she was squirming in my throat, which was choking me. With one last gulp, the final bit of Amelia’s naked body wind straight into my stomach.

Now that I was completely done with both of them, I saw my stomach had expanded massively, and watched as the two little girls, kicked and screamed helplessly for the next for hours, as she digestive acids slowly ate away at their naked little bodies. A few hours later, all that was left of both of them was just a pile of sludge, hair and bones, which I let out in the bathroom, before heading home.
existingperson
New to the forum

Return to Interactive story