I would like your opinions. ^_^

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

In your opinion, does this sketch constitute permavore?

Poll ended at Mon May 27, 2019 2:29 pm

Yup...even in sketch form HipHugger has digested Miss Jackson away forever.
31%
No....she can't permavore her unless it's color.
18%
No....permavore is dumb/you can draw what you want.
52%

Total votes : 85

Re: I would like your opinions. ^_^

Postby Birichino » Mon May 27, 2019 11:43 am

taito wrote:Nooo..now people can changer their vote...I wouldn't ~_~

Hiphugger digests her soul.jpg

I love that as of this writing, she lost two votes after this.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby AMemeticHazard » Mon May 27, 2019 11:52 am

I'd like you to draw soul digestion much more often, but only make it canon to that one timeline so you can draw whatever you want without painting yourself into a corner.

Seriously, we need more Jocelyn gurgling souls.
AMemeticHazard
Somewhat familiar

Postby taito » Mon May 27, 2019 12:18 pm

Birichino, She did....well that backfired on her. ^_^

Memetic Hazard, You make a good point...but I think she picked up the soul gurgling when she beat Jocelyn and took her furs. So she "may" just be the only one that can do that.....which scares the crap out of me.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby gullvy » Mon May 27, 2019 1:30 pm

If you're trying to tell an ongoing serious story, death should be death (with very rare exceptions where the resurrection comes at a heavy cost). However, if you're just going for drawing some sexy vore stuff or telling a more light-hearted story, I really don't see any reason to keep anything permanent. Draw whatever you feel like.
gullvy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Heartless » Mon May 27, 2019 2:40 pm

I still stand by my original statement on this subject of drawing what you want... so I gotta say this after your most recent picture:
Just have her permanently digest Jackson again instead of doing these polls if you're gonna keep expanding the pictures AND seemingly change the rules just to have her win. You did this same thing with Dolly and Jackson to save Dolly and it was infuriating then too. Its clear that its what you WANT to happen so just do it.

As said, I'd rather you just draw what you want then do these polls and then do everything in your power to make the polls come out how you want.
"Daisy, Daisy/Give me your answer do/I'm half crazy/all for the love of you"
- HAL 9000
Heartless
Participator

Postby zerowag » Mon May 27, 2019 2:54 pm

I still say you should sell me Miss Jackson, I got to many ideas for her mostly preyish ideas
zerowag
Been posting for a bit

Postby taito » Mon May 27, 2019 2:57 pm

Heartless, Sir you are right....I don't really know why I do this kinda stuff....part of me has rational thought...and the other is driven by desires to be controlled..manipulated...and forced into situations that the other side of me doesn't desire. Maybe part of me wants to step away from this....from drawing here...and maybe this is that part of me trying to find a way out. And now I'm really confused. ~_~
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby Birichino » Mon May 27, 2019 5:23 pm

taito wrote:Heartless, Sir you are right....I don't really know why I do this kinda stuff....part of me has rational thought...and the other is driven by desires to be controlled..manipulated...and forced into situations that the other side of me doesn't desire. Maybe part of me wants to step away from this....from drawing here...and maybe this is that part of me trying to find a way out. And now I'm really confused. ~_~

If you aren't enjoying making vore art at all, you could always just give the whole universe one of those "the battle will rage on forever" deals and just close the book on the whole thing. You're totally in control, no matter what popularity might require. Maybe you can take up roleplay and pick a few intimate, trustworthy people rather than crowdsourcing violation of your will, so that you can have that desire fulfilled in ways that don't compromise you in an unhealthy way,like eliminating your creative options would.
So, do what you really want, and if you also want to be told what to do, find a few people you know won't make harmful or selfish demands.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu May 30, 2019 10:18 am

I don't think perma is for everyone and for Taito I doubt it is at least with major characters. I think you're too hesitant for it, if this was a thing you really wanted it would've been done by now. *shrug*
ryanshowseason3
???

Previous

Return to Interactive story