Trying to find a Writing.com story

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Trying to find a Writing.com story

Postby iskmari39 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:40 am

I can't remember the name and I can't tell if it was deleted or not, or if I've just been unlucky. It was about a high schooler guy in some sort of world where monsters exist and he was buds with a werewolf girl. I remember something about her eating him and it being about love, and one of the options was him turning into a ghost after being digested or something. I think that was one of the options in a multiple protagonist story, but I might be wrong.

I think there were two versions of this sorta story too? I remember one where it was just the world he was living in with him just trying to survive despite humans being 90% of the time fodder, and the other one where he goes into a monster world to a school there with a dragonness principal? I'm sorry, my memory is foggy and it'd be great to hear about either of the two stories.
iskmari39
New to the forum

Re: Trying to find a Writing.com story

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:56 pm

It was called Human in a Monster World. I think the author's account got shut down, but someone did post a link to a saved version of the story, which I had tried to move back to Writing.com, but I gave up on it.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/rvgeafo2x ... 01.7z/file
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby rarrawer » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:46 pm

Yeah, sorry that was the latest version I had to upload when I noticed it was deleted.
I really want to get into the habit of grabbing things at least twice a year.
rarrawer
Somewhat familiar

Postby AbsoluteChaos » Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:59 pm

"and the other one where he goes into a monster world to a school there with a dragonness principal?"

Probably this
https://web.archive.org/web/20190105093 ... tline.html
AbsoluteChaos
New to the forum

Return to Interactive story