Zootopia Vore Interactive Story Project

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Zootopia Vore Interactive Story Project

Postby HisashiHinata » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:10 am

UPDATE: I’m holding a poll concerning how I should be updating the story now! Please answer so I can decide how to move forward!

Hey guys! I'm starting up a new project that'll (hopefully) help me write more and indulge in my favorite subject for vore stories.

I introduce to you: Trying Everything - A Zootopia Vore Interactive Story! (https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?page=1&story=877)

I won't actually have it open to public editing, but I am allowing you guys to PM me if you want something done. I'll consider it, and I'll add it if I like it, but no guarantees!

I'll try and use some decent art, and credit it properly, but note that not everyone will have art since... well, have you ever heard of thicc Duke Weaselton art? Hmm? No? Didn't think so. Unless you wanna donate some art, then I'll happily credit you.9

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy the read as much as I'll enjoy writing!
Last edited by HisashiHinata on Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
HisashiHinata
Participator

Re: Zootopia Vore Interactive Story Project

Postby anyonarex » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:50 am

hmmm, this sounds very interesting. :p I'll give it a watch.

Last bumped by HisashiHinata on Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:50 am.
anyonarex
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Interactive story