Dungeon Master! Public Interactive - Rules and Info Forum

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Dungeon Master! Public Interactive - Rules and Info Forum

Postby Arthotus » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:28 pm

Dungeon Master is an interactive story/episodic game that will follow a 'Boss Monster' and the dungeon they run, while Female Adventurers try to kill them and clear the dungeon! Every raid will be narrated by myself, with all monster and adventurer decisions made by random chance, but the in-between, the preparation for the next raid, that'll be done by you, the audience! Take a browse through the basic rules below if you're interested!

Main Themes/Fetish categories: I will try and keep this list updated, though likely not in order of magnitude
Spoiler: show
Female Prey
Human Prey
Sexual Themes
Monstrous/Monster predators
Violence
Fatal vore
Some digestive description

Send me a PM or post to this forum if there's any tags you feel I should add here as either a warning or advertisement

Slight Disclaimer
Please keep in mind that I am but one humble, busy(lazy) man, so this work will neither be perfect, nor expedient. Rules and values will change as thing progress as I feel dissatisfied with how something works. The schedule I try to maintain may be infrequent, but that's just how it'll be. Suggestions on how to improve this interactive, or if you're interested in helping me (though I can't imagine how), can be directed straight at me by PM, in the comment section of my story, this thread, or come meet me on the Ink and Quill Discord, where I have a private channel. It is accessible through the Eka's discord.

Book One: Cretia the Golden Dragoness: Cretia, the Boss Monster of the first instalment of Dungeon Master, walks the line between Noble woman and vicious monster. Revived from death after being hunted and tortured to death for her literally Golden scales, she struggles with the need for vengeance against the humans she once called allies! Her dungeon is a ruined castle, as befits a ressurected dragon, filled with fellow draconian monsters, as well as creatures of darkness.
Latest Chapter of Book One: Chapter Four. Forum coming soon.

Book Two: Lilixis the Fey Cervitaur: Lilixis commands Book Two's Fey forest, filled with the monsters of nature and the fair folk. She is an embodiment of the hunt, but more as a game than a way to survive. She returns to the world after mortals caught and imprisoned her within a great sphere of rock. Robbed of her memories, she now operates on instinct and the commands of her strange new Master, November.
Latest Chapter of Book Two: Chapter Three Voting Open!
Last edited by Arthotus on Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:45 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Dungeon Master Rules and Explanation!

Postby Arthotus » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:58 pm

This spot reserved for the reworked rules. They will populate as I write them.

Rules of DM

Books and Chapters:
Dungeon Master will be split into different story lines referred to as 'Books'. Each book will be broken down into chapters, with a group of interactive questions at the end of each chapter for you, the audience to respond to and control many aspects of the story! Each book will also have a different Boss Monster, the central figure of the story, and the leader of all the dungeon, which will also be unique to the different books. The books will end when the boss Monster is killed or the story reaches its conclusion! I'll try to maintain two books at the same time, with alternating releases, IE book one chapter one, then book two chapter one, so that there's always something for me to work on and always something for you, the audience, to vote on.

Each book will have it's own Forum, with the chapters being major updates to that Forum.

Answering Chapter Questions:
Once I post to a Book forum, you'll all have one week to cast your vote in the same forum. I hope there's some discussions among yourselves as to the best course of action, but please keep things respectful. Make sure you separate your opinion from your votes, and make sure what you're voting for is clear. If I can't figure out what you're voting for, I usually just don't count it towards anything. That also includes people who vote for 'A or C'. Please just pick one, unless picking more than one option is explicitly stated.

Questions, General Comments, and suggestions:
If you have questions about a specific chapter, feel free to ask directly in the forum, under this forum, by discord, or by Pm, and I'll try to answer you as soon as I can. Don't be afraid to double-check if I take forever to answer you, because odds are I just missed the question if I don't answer right away.

The above is also true for Comments of praise, criticism, or whatever. Please keep criticism at least polite, but feel free to lay it on me, I welcome ways to improve. I adore praise, and am a whore for attention, so I love to hear what you all like about my work.

Lastly, suggestions. While I'm open to general suggestions,there will be specific instances in the rules below where I ask for specific suggestions from all of you, the audience. Keep your eye out and contribute to this interactive if you're interested!

Monsters, Adventurers, Traps, and Dungeons: General Rules:
Dungeons: Dungeons are the setting in which all parts of Dungeon Master takes place. Each chapter, adventurers will pour in through the entrance, proceed through all the 'Rooms' of a dungeon, until eventually crashing into the Boss Room and trying to kill the Boss. Each room may contain nothing, a trap, or a monster, and all adventurers will proceed through all rooms in order from 1-> however many rooms are in the dungeon. Each Book's dungeon is independent of one another, so the modifications to one dungeon won't affect any others. Additionally, when rooms are added to the dungeon, they're added just before the boss room, meaning the first room adventurers enter will always be the first room. At the end of each chapter, the option to swap the contents of two rooms will be available for vote. Dungeons can receive overall bonuses from story decisions, on occasion. If there are more monsters available to be placed into the dungeon than rooms available, extra monsters will have to wait for the next chapter.

Adventurers: The main antagonists of our setting, these pesky humans seek to destroy everything our Boss Monster has built! Naturally, only about 7-9 adventurers will enter the dungeon at the beginning of a chapter, but that number can be increased or decreased by story decisions at the end of a chapter. Adventurers will enter the dungeon in groups or parties of 3-5, but there is no limit to the number of adventurers than can be in a single room. For some reason that shall never be explained, every adventurer entering the dungeon is female.

Adventurer: Experience Level: There are three levels of experience when it comes to Adventurers; Amateur, Professional, and Heroine. Amateurs are adventurers who have just begun to travel the world and see the sights, maybe having slain one or two monsters. They are wholly ill-equipped to take on a dungeon as dastardly as what appears in Dungeon Master, but they try anyway! They're mostly fodder, but can be overwhelming in large numbers. There is eight Amateur classes, and each adventurer that enters the dungeon will randomly be assigned one of the classes. Professionals are far more prepared for the dungeon before them, carry items to enhance their seasoned and tested abilities. Each professional class is made from two Amateur classes, meaning there is a great deal of variety among Professionals. They're a far more credible threat to your Boss Monster, though not individually. Finally, Heroines are the pinnacle of the adventuring world, blessed with great power and even artifacts of legend to slay the evils of the world. Even Heroines can not go toe to toe with your Boss Monster, but a small group of them can overwhelm even the strongest evil tyrant. It's best to try and wear these blisteringly strong mortals down with lesser monsters and traps, split them up, and crush them individually, hence the need for the dungeon to protect your Boss Monster! Luckily, they're fairly rare.

Monsters: Monsters are your minions, your defenses, and sometimes, a resource! There are eight types of monsters, and each dungeon is home to two different types. Dragon, Undead, Fae, Nature, Demonic, Radiant, Darkness, and Elemental. Monsters, like adventurers, have three different levels of power, which is determined by the type of monster they are. Monsters occupy Rooms in the dungeon, and try to defeat the adventurers as they pass through. Each dungeon begins with a few monsters, and more can be recruited at the end of each Chapter, or brought in by story events, or even generated by monsters you already own! Most monsters can only fit one to a room, but some have special abilities that let them have more than one. Additionally, any monsters that are slain in the dungeon by adventurers are revived at the end of the chapter, though this protection may not extend to those sent outside the dungeon on special missions.

Monsters-Rarity: More powerful monsters are always more rare. Common Monsters are those that are your run of the mill, find them anywhere nasties. These might give Amateur adventurers a good fight, but they're only fodder against more experienced adventurers. Rare Monsters are much more powerful, able to fend off even Professional adventurers. Legendary monsters are nearly a match for your Boss Monster, creatures that literally have their own legends and give Heroines pause.

Traps: Traps are an alternative to monsters, capable of damaging, confining, separating, and even eating adventurers! Traps are a little different from monsters, in that they don't 'fight' adventurers, rather, their effects just happen or don't, with a chance to be activated by the adventurer passing through their room. Many traps will also have a certain number of 'charges' per chapter, meaning that even if they are tripped by passing adventurers, they can only go off so many times. Traps can also be upgraded to increase their capabilities. Lastly, there are four kinds of traps; Displacement, Damage, Debuff, and Capture. The name sake isn't exclusive to each, but the type of a trap determines their primary purpose.

Lastly, only half of the Dungeon rooms may have traps. Traps purchased or acquired beyond that will need to replace existing traps.

Equipment: Adventurers aren't the only ones who can use equipment! Monsters can be equipped for battle as well. Some equipment is better than others, and can be transferred between monsters between chapters. Each Monster can have a maximum of two pieces of equipment. The Boss Monster and Legendary Monsters can also be given special 'Unholy Artifacts', which are so powerful only the most powerful monster can wield. Each Boss Monster starts with one of these Unholy Artifacts.

Combat:
After everyone is introduced, combat begins as Adventurers stream into the dungeon. Combat is separated into turns. Every turn, adventurers in the dungeon advance to the next room. If a monster is in that room, the monsters and adventurers exchange damage and abilities, if it's a trap, the trap may or may not go off, and if it's nothing, then nothing happens. Adventurers all move at the same time, and since they enter the dungeon in groups of 3-5, each group enters two turns after the one before them. Adventurers proceed through all rooms this way until all adventurers are slain/eaten/converted/somehow defeated or reach the Boss Room. Once they're in the Boss Room, they continue to attack the Boss Monster and try to slay them, each turn now counting as a turn of combat. Most adventurers will not last long against the Boss Monster, but many adventurers stacking up against them may be dangerous. The Book is over if the Boss Monster is slain!

All monsters and adventurers have four basic attributes; Health Points(HP), Magic Points(MP), Attack(Atk), and Defense(Def).

Adventurers and monsters are not equal in combat, since Monsters usually fight alone. When damage is exchanged, a Monster deals it's Atk to each adventurer in the room as damage, reduced by each Adventurer's Def. Any leftover damage reduces the adventurers HP, and if an adventurers HP reaches 0 or less, they are slain. Meanwhile, adventurers fight as a group, so they pool their Atk , dealing a single unified strike against the monster, reduced only once by the monster's Def. Monsters also die if their HP reaches 0 or less, but they are revived at the end of each chapter, if the Boss Monster still lives. Additionally, if a Monster has eaten any adventurers before they're slain, those adventurers may be released to continue fighting. Damage is always exchanged between adventurers who enter a room and the monster inside a room, even if one or the other (or both) are slain during combat. Additionally, all adventurers have a 20% chance to completely dodge a monster's attack, since they're naturally lucky. MP is used to perform special abilities by both Monsters and Adventurers, though the specific abilities will be different depending on the monster and adventurer. Passively, any adventurer eaten alive during combat will take 2 Damage per turn from digestion damage, though some monsters will have more powerful digestive systems!

Example: Fighter and Mage enter a room with a Dragon. The Dragon deals 7 damage to both, but the Fighter dodges! The Mage uses Magic Missile. Combined, the adventurers deal 6 Damage to the Dragon, reduced by it's 2 Def, so 4 Damage.
And that's it. The adventurers, if they survive the damage and the dragon doesn't have any abilities that prevent it, move on to the next room.

Souls:
Every adventurer slain within the dungeon releases one soul to the clutches of the Boss Monster that runs the place. Mortal souls contain great power, so they're useful for a variety of different things! Firstly, they can be used to enhance monsters, upgrading them into more powerful monsters with better abilities. Common monsters can only be enhanced once, while, Rare monsters can be enhanced three times. Legendary Monsters, including the Boss monster themselves, can be enhanced infinitely. Next, they can be used to upgrade traps! Traps are upgraded in parts, I.E. ammunition, chance to trigger, etc are all improved individually. Equipment can also be bought with souls, as well as additional rooms for the dungeon! Lastly, large amount of souls can be devoted to dungeon improvements, overall bonuses that give all monsters and traps in the dungeon an advantage over the adventurers, or reduces the adventurer's abilities. These larger dungeon buffs are mostly unlocked by story decisions. It'll be very important to gather more souls, but be careful you don't attract too many adventurers to the dungeon, lest the Boss monster be overwhelmed!

Soul Shop
: (Coming Soon)

End of Chapter Decisions:
To begin a chapter, I'll first show what decisions were made last chapter, set the stage, play out the combat, and finally showcase all the new decisions that need to be made! Each chapter will have a few consistent questions,and I hope to explain them briefly here.

Story Questions: This is anything related to the story and can be a broad range of different things. These have the most varied outcomes, sometimes not even really showing the outcome until that path is chosen! Almost all story decisions are decided by simple majority rules.

Allotment: Each chapter, a choice of four 'Basic' rewards will be given. Basic rewards are all the simple ways to improve the Dungeon, more monsters, more traps, more rooms. There will always be at least one basic reward per chapter, with at least four'Basic'options. The list of options will be displayed later.

That being said, there are ways to get better and more rewards...stronger adventurers! More adventurers means more souls, but stronger adventurers means more and better end of Chapter Allotment choices. Adventurers will naturally get more dangerous over time, but there will also be story decisions that increase or decrease the difficulty of the raids, so choose wisely!

Allotment is decided by majority.

Swap Questions: Newly acquired monsters and traps are placed semi-permenently into the rooms of the dungeon when they are chosen. Each chapter, the contents of two rooms can be swapped, free of charge. One piece of monster equipment can also be transfered between monsters. Both rooms do not need occupants to be swapped.

Additionally, if there are extra monsters hanging around without an empty room to occupy, one of them can be swapped in for a monster in the dungeon.

Swap questions need at least one third of total votes to be enacted, followed by majority rules.

Game Questions: Some questions will be related to the game itself, with respect to rules, mechanics, and concepts. For example, there will be a constant, open call to suggest monsters that are not on the current monster list. These questions are not always binding, as I'm usually just asking for input on something, rather than for all of you to make hard decisions. Please don't be offended if I ask for advice and then don't take it, I am but a simple, dumb, human.

Hard Numbers: Adventurers
Amateur Adventurers:
Fighter: 10 HP 10 MP 3 Atk 1 Def – No Special ability
Hunter: 10 HP 10 MP 2 Atk 0 Def – Volley: 5 MP – Deal double the damage
Mage: 10 HP 10 MP 1 Atk 0 Def – Magic Missile: 2 MP – Deal 3 Magic damage instead
Cleric: 10 HP 10 MP 2 Atk 0 Def – Heal: 2 MP – Restore 2 HP to a random Party member
Thief: 10 HP 10 MP 2 Atk 0 Def – Sneak: +25% chance to avoid Damage/Traps
Brawler: 10 HP 10 MP 2 Atk 1 Def – Resist: 2 MP - Reduce damage taken by 25%
Scholar: 10 HP 10 MP 1 Atk 0 Def – Analyze: 2 MP - Increase damage Monster takes by 50%
Tinkerer: 10 HP 10 MP 1 Atk 1 Def – Dismantle: 5 MP – Reduce the remaining uses of a trap by 1 or reduce its chance to trigger by 25%. Must survive the trap to do this.

Professional Adventurers:
(Coming Soon!)

Heroines:
(Coming Soon!)

Hard Numbers: Monsters
Common Monsters all have the same basic stats, with few exceptions.
(HP)-20 (MP)-20 (Atk)-4 (Def)-1

Enhanced Common Monsters gain +5 HP +1 Attack and a new or enhanced ability.

Dragon:
Giant Horned Lizard: Massive, ferocious, and hungry, these enormous reptiles inhabit many of the deserts and badlands of the world, preying on any lesser creatures they come across. Believed to be degenerative descendants of dragons, these beasts are only about as intelligent as dogs, are solitary hunters, and will attack anything on sight, be it an army or a lone traveller.
Ability: Wild Charge 10 MP- 50% chance to knock one adventurer back a room. One turn cooldown.
Enhanced to: Tri-Horned Lizard: Bulkier, stronger, and wielding a trinity of massive spikes on its head, these lizard have developed a more devastating charge than their lesser brethren.
Enhanced Ability: Pointed Charge 10 MP – Deal 2 Additional Damage to a single adventurer and knock them back a room. One turn cooldown.

Boaconda: A terrifyingly large and cunning snakes from the deep, dark jungles of the world, this heavy length of scales and muscles never stops growing, so long as it can find the food to feed its mass. They're smart enough to lay traps in secluded parts of the jungle, and know when to sneak into camps and villages to find lone, defenceless individuals.
Ability: Serpent's Squeeze: 5 MP - Trap one adventurer in the room. Deal Atk to that adventurer every turn (reduced by Def). Adventurer has a 30% chance to break free per turn. Only one adventurer can be trapped at a time. Adventurer can not participate in combat, but the Boaconda can.
Enhanced to: Ancient Boaconda: Having lived so long, this even larger snake has the mass to take it’s meals alive!
New Ability: Helpless Meal: 5 MP – If the target of Serpents Squeeze has less than or equal to 50% HP, the Ancient Boaconda devours her alive instead.

Sand Worm: Enormous eye-less snakes that burrow beneath the sands of the desert, these terrors not only appear from nowhere to devour anything they feel travelling through their territory, but they've also retained a fraction of their draconic ancestors abilities, making them all the more terrifying.
Ability: Lunge from Below: 10 MP – Sand Worm erupts from below the adventurers, trying to devour as many of them as possible. One random adventurer is the main target, and has a 60% chance to be pulled into the gaping maw, while all additional adventurers have only a 10% chance to be caught.
Enhanced to: Rock Worm: An uncommon breed of sandworm, Rock worms have unlocked their draconic power, capable of breathing clouds of blistering sand at adventurers blinding them and causing some to lose their way!
New Ability: Sand Blast: No MP – As part of its attack, the Rock Worm unleashes a veritable sandstorm from its mouth. There is only a 50% chance each adventurer moves to the next room.

Crocdar: Some reptile races have become civilized and begun to live alongside other races, like humans or dwarves. The Crocdar is not one of those races, a hulking humanoid lizard with a ferocious temper and appetite to match. More like a crocodile than a lizard, they possess the intellect of a man, and the body of a monstrous reptilian beast.
Ability: Crushing Bite: 5 MP – Deal double damage to a single target!
Enhanced to: Large Crocdar: Larger and hungrier than their brethren, Large Crocdar don’t always finish chewing their food before they swallow.
Enhanced Ability: Crushing Gulp: 5 MP – Deal double damage to a single target! 50% chance to gulp the target down as well!

Lamia: Tales of the women with serpentine lower halves abound, some speaking of pleasurable nights spent in lavish tents of silk, while others tell of men, women and even livestock dragged off into the night, never to be seen again, that unmistakably beautiful female face casting one last glance back at the survivors before making off with their prey. The later stories are the truth, as Lamias are dangerous monsters only intent on devouring any prey they can get their hands on. Any talk of sexual exchanges with the beautiful monsters is only a fools dream.
Ability: Tantalizing Dance: 10 MP - The Lamia attempts to seduce all adventurers in the room into her clutches. 25% chance for each Adventurer to fall for her sensual dance, and be devoured. Only used when two or more adventurers enter the room.
Enhanced to: Lamia Mystic: Some Lamia learn to channel more mystic energies into their dance, enhancing its potency.
Enhanced Ability: Mystic Dance: 10 MP – The Lamia Mystic weaves magic and dance together in an extremely hypnotic dance: There is still only a 25% chance for the adventurers to be lured into the bosom of the feminine monster, but there is an additional 25% chance that the adventurers are entranced enough to neither attack nor move forwards for the turn. At least two adventurers must be present to use.

Undead:
Ghoul: Every land, from the beginning of time, knows of the Ghoul menace, and yet few know from where they come. Once living, these near feral undead humanoids crave the flesh of their former kin, dead or alive. Luckily, the sun drives them back, as do most charms and tricks that affect all undead.
Infecting Bite: 5 MP(per success) - the Ghoul has a 20% chance of infecting any adventurer it strikes with the Ghoulish Virus! If infected, the target will lose 2 HP every turn. This effect is cleansed if the target is healed. If their HP drops to 0 while infected, and they are not currently inside a stomach/womb/ball sack/etc, they turn into a zombie and attack their former allies! Zombie adventurers have half the Max HP and MP of the original, 2 Attack, and no defense. The zombie also has Infecting Bite, a takes damage before any other monsters in the room. A target can not be affected by this skill more than once. Zombies decay and are lost between chapters.
Enhanced to: Maddening Ghoul: A ghoul that has retrained enough intelligence from its former life to be even more of a terror to the living!
New Ability: Psycho Laughter: 5 MP – The Ghoul unleashes a howling, especially haunting peal of laughter as it attacks. There is a 25% chance that any adventurer trying to use an ability fails to do so, but spends the MP anyway.
Wraith: More than simple ghosts, Wraiths are spectres of evil intent on draining the life force from the living to feed their own unnatural desires. They appear as skeletal or gaunt humanoids, with long, bone claws and often in ethereal rags. Only partially tangible, Wraiths can be extremely difficult to dispatch without magical weapons.
Ability: Ethereal Form: Non-Magic attacks have a 50% chance to miss the Wraith.
Enhanced to: White Lady: While not always a lady, per say, these wraiths have devoured enough living energy to regain a partial semblance of their former humanity. They are all the more dangerous for it.
New Ability: Spectral Torment: 10 MP - The wraith flows over a single adventurer, using it’s partially ethereal form to use their mortal, very much corporeal one as a shield from their fellow adventurers. If they miss the wraith, they hit their fellow beneath its body.

Mummy: Some ancient cultures revered their dead more than the living, and wrapped their bodies in enchanted cloth doused in strange, unnatural oils. Now, whenever the lair of these specially prepared corpses is disturbed, they come alive with unholy rage. Retaining some of their ancient magic from their days amongst the living, these dusty, crusty monsters should be avoided at all costs.
Ability: Ancient Curse: 20 MP – the Mummy curses all adventurer who disturbed its eternal slumber, imbuing each with an insidious affliction. Every turn after the first, there is a 20% chance the adventurer loses 1 Atk or 1 Def. If the adventurer is reduced to 0 Atk and 0 Def, they collapse, wasting away from the mummies curse. This curse cannot be cured, and it does not vanish if the mummy is slain. Can only be used if three or more adventurers are in the room.
Enhanced to: Living Mummy: Some mummies were powerful sorcerers in life, and retain a bit of their minds, even within their new, immortal bodies. They seek to regain more of that former life, and use their powers to drain their victims, rather than simply curse them.
Enhanced Ability: Draining Curse: 20 MP – the Mummy curses all adventurers who disturbed its lair. Each turn, there is a 20% chance that each adventurer loses 1 Atk or 1 Def every turn after the first. The Mummy gains any Atk and Def lost this way, though the temporary bonus is lost between chapters. If the adventurer loses all attack and defense, they collapse, wasting away, the Mummy healing for any remaining HP the adventurer had. Can only be used if three or more adventurers are in the room. This curse cannot be cleansed and does not end if the mummy is slain. A collapsing adventurer can revive a slain mummy!

Death Cultist: Death cults pop up the world over, almost all cultures and races having a fear of death that sometimes drives them to foolish lengths. Some embrace that fear, learn to admire and even desire death. When this desire becomes organized, a death cult is formed. A Death cultist isn’t just a random suicidal peasant, these are the learned elite, the ones who use the foolish and desperate to gain power in the realm of death.
Ability: Death Mark: 10 MP – The Death Cultist casts a spell of pure death upon one random adventurer. They take 5 additional, un-dodge-able damage, and are cursed permanently. Any ‘randomly chosen’ effect will always affect the death marked target, if they’re in the room. Additionally, this spell cannot be blocked or avoided, and does not end when the cultist is slain.
Enhanced to: Death Cult Leader: A cult must always have a leader, and like any well-functioning group, the leaders of Death Cults are replaced frequently.
New Ability: Soul Parade: When slain, the Death Cult Leader provides an additional soul to the dungeon. This does not prevent the monster from respawning between chapters.

Vampire: It is difficult to find a place in the world that doesn’t at least have stories of the most feared undead monsters, Vampires. Cunning, Hungry, and immortal, these blood sucking monsters are often spoken of as having many dark and mystical powers. The average vampire is considerably weaker than the legends about their kind, but still a monster to be feared.
Ability: Draining Bite: 5 MP – deal an additional 2 damage to a single target and heal for that much.
Enhanced to: Elder Vampire: Vampires that enjoy a long life and many meals naturally gain more power, putting their new dark gifts to secure more blood from their victims.
New Ability: Hypnotic Gaze: No MP – 25% chance to Hypnotize a random adventurer into doing nothing for one turn. Draining bite is always used on the hypnotized target.

Fae
Pixie: Small, insidiously playful tricksters, these pint sized monsters are much more troublesome than they appear at first glance. Often mistaken for their gentler and friendly 'Fairy' cousins, Pixies make short work of unprepared trespassers.
Ability: Pixie Magic: 5 MP – Pixie casts one of three random effects on the party. Forced Dance – 30% chance that each adventurer dances instead of moving forwards. Shrink 30% chance that each adventurer is reduced in size for one turn, temporarily losing all attack and defense, and becoming very easy to consume. Hidden Cackler: 50% chance to be distracted by tittering laughter just out of sight, failing to attack the pixie.
Enhanced to: Pixie Monarch: Pixies have no real leaders, but occasionally they’ll play games and name a pixie as their ‘Monarch’ for a time. This can be ten minutes, or a hundred years, it all depends on the dark games the pixies are playing. A Pixie Monarch is given a bit extra power by her fellows, to use in their nasty games.
New Ability: Pixie Games: No MP – Any adventurer that falls victim to a Pixie’s magic becomes part of the Pixie games, becoming more vulnerable to other effects. All negative effects based on chance have +10% chance to be successful against affected adventurers.

Leprechaun: These small men of wealth were once considered quite friendly, even helping travellers and farmers from time to time with their impressive magic. Centuries of theft have left them bitter and angry, their pots of god almost more precious to them than they very lives! Now they view all mortals will contempt and hatred, always trying to trick them to their doom to prevent even a chance of their gold being taken from its various hiding places.
Ability: Pot of Greed 10 MP – A leprechaun leaves out a large, empty pot in the open, enchanting it to appear full of gold. There is a 20% chance that each adventurer falls for the obvious trap, reaching into the pot for the gold. When they do, the leprechaun appears behind them and kicks them inside! Once inside the enchanted pot, adventurer’s bodies begin to transform into the gold they coveted. They take digestion damage from the pot as they’re turned to gold unless the Leprechaun is defeated and they’re rescued from the pot.
Enhanced to: Leprechaun Merchant: Wiser Leprechauns don’t just hoard their wealth; they use it to get more!
Enhanced Ability: Pot of Wealth 5 MP - A leprechaun leaves out a large, empty pot in the open, enchanting it to appear full of gold, at first. There is a 20% chance that each adventurer falls for the obvious trap, reaching into the pot for the gold. When they do, the leprechaun appears behind them and kicks them inside! Once inside the enchanted pot, adventurer’s bodies begin to transform into the gold they coveted. They take digestion damage from the pot as they’re turned to gold unless the Leprechaun is defeated and they’re rescued from the pot. For every point of damage the Pot deals to adventurers, the chance to lure additional adventurers into the pot increases by 1%!

Satyr: These foul goat men have been seducing women into the forests since before time was recorded. Lustful, and sadistic, these evil creatures are as handsome as they are devious, taking devilish delight in their dastardly deeds, all the while singing or playing their signature flutes.
Ability: Lover's Thrall: 20 MP – the Satyr focuses its magic on a single adventurer, seducing them, even with its crude, despicable tactics. The Satyr takes them then and there, fucking them right in front of their allies! He takes pleasure in showing off his new prize, in fact. The satyr is a rough, wild, tireless lover, and the Adventurer takes ‘digestion’ damage every turn the Satyr isn’t slain.
Enhanced to: Master Satyr: Some Satyrs manage to gain more powers than their fellows, somehow learning more powerful enchantments and tricks than the average goat man.
New Ability: Sex Defense No MP – while the Satyr is mercilessly fucking his victim, he gains +1 Attack, +1 Def, and all adventurers have a 20% chance to hit the cock sleeve that used to be an adventurer, rather than the Satyr himself.

Petal-Man: In the wild lands were fey rule, there are tales of even plants having faces, names, and even legs to move about! A Petal-man could be just what those tales refer to, or it could be a Fey trick, given life by pixies or sprigans trying to torment and harass mortals. Regardless of the origin of these creatures, they resemble a very short person, no taller than a dwarf, and have four long, thin, colorful limbs, around an almost human, masculine face at the center, with a stem that has four leg-like roots that allow it to move and walk about. Petal-men never speak to non-fey, and often don’t reveal themselves to outsiders either, but when angered, or when other fey are hurt, they are one of the most vindictive kinds of fey.
Ability: Psychoactive Pollen: When attacked, a Petal-man releases a magical pollen, created with Fey magic, that forces all enemies in the room to hallucinate. The more damage dealt to the Petal-man, the more Pollen is released into the room. 1-3 Damage does nothing. 4-8 Damage causes mild hallucinations to all adventurers in the room for two turns, causing them to fail to attack 25% of the time. 9-15 Damage causes severe hallucinations for two turns, with a 25% chance not to advance and a 35% chance not to attack. More than 15 Damage at once dealt to the Petal man in a single turn unleashes the maximum amount of pollen, giving each adventurer in the room a massive dose of pollen, which gives each a 25% chance to attack each other for 3 turns! They also completely lose their way, with an equal chance they proceed, stay put, or move backwards in the dungeon each turn for those four turns!
Enhanced to: Flowering Petal-man: Growing a more colourful array of petals, these older Petal-men are even more dangerous, possessing a final trick when slain.
Enhanced/New Ability: Clinging Pollen: When slain, the effects of the burst of pollen that is released on that turn becomes permanent!

Gnome Hunting Party: Gnomes are odd, even for Fey. Tiny creatures, no more than a hand high, they build little villages in Fey lands and farm mushroom and berries peacefully. When approached by larger folk, they might seem welcoming at first, but they are merely biding their time and waiting for a perfect opportunity to strike. They are murderous little bastards, and will form hunting parties to search their territory if they believe someone is around. Beware finding tiny farm implements in your garden or in the woods behind your house, because if it’s a gnome’s, you’re in great danger.
Ability: Knock Down: 5 MP – The gnomes work together to knock one of the big folk off their feet, pouncing on them for an additional 2 Damage! There is a 25% chance the knocked down target is unable to get up, or proceed to the next room, taking an additional 2 damage again!
Enhanced to: Gnome War Party: Gnomes, industrious little buggers that they are, are possessed with the knowledge and skill to make war on big folk, in a surprisingly effective manner.
Enhanced Ability: Topple, Tie, and Take!: 10 MP – The gnomes work together to topple one of the big folk over, and once they’re down, they quickly tie them up and carry them off! The kidnapped adventurer takes ‘digestion’ damage every turn until the Gnome War Party is defeated, as the little bastards continue to try and kill them!

Darkness
Troll: Devious Brutes who live in the dark places of the world. Legend says some dark god carved the trolls from stone and breathed life into them to sow chaos across the land. Accordingly, the light of the sun will return them to the stone from whence they came. Until then, they take great delight in devouring any mortals they find, hiding as close to civilization as they can, under bridges, in sewers, anywhere where the light doesn't touch.
Ability Troll Blood: Trolls heal very quickly, regaining 1 HP every turn.
Enhanced to: War Troll: Some trolls are more than common brutes, capable of more complex thoughts, including war and conflict. These are much more dangerous in a fight.
New Ability: Smash Them!: 5 MP - The Troll swings wide, but with purpose, trying to knock down adventurers in the room. Deals 1 Additional Damage and 50% chance-10%per defense of the adventurer to be knocked down if hit. Knocked down adventurers don’t advance for one turn.

Black Spider: Enormous and hungry, these spiders aren't actually all that large, only about the size of a wolf. They're still very dangerous, because they employ the standard tactic of their kind, thick webs of white silk. It’s often best to leave those trapped in a Black Spider's web to their fate, lest anyone who tries to help them join the feast.
Ability: Spider Web: The Black Spider’s room also counts as both a monster room and a trap room, for purposes of bonuses and abilities. Trap type is Capture. Any adventurer who enters the Black Spider’s Room has a 20% chance to be caught by its webs, rendering them unable to attack or move to the next room for one turn. The Black Spider emerges only once prey is caught, fighting all adventurers in the room. It will attempt to further ensnare the trapped adventurer, with a 60% chance to completely and permanently cocoon the ensnared victim. Once cocooned, the spider begins to feed on the adventurer every turn, dealing digestion damage every turn until the spider is slain. When an adventurer is successfully captured, there is a 10% chance other adventurers in the room become ensnared trying to rescue them, even if they had previously avoided being ensnared. (This stacks if more than one victim is caught at the same times)
Enhanced to: White Spider: More deadly and cunning than their dark kin, the white spider was born with a particularly dark gift for acquiring humanoid prey.
New Ability: Dream Venom: 10 MP – When prey is caught in its web and it emerges to battle, the White spider attempts to bite a random free adventurer and inject its dastardly venom. If the target is hit, it takes 2 additional damage, and begins to feel light headed and strangely optimistic. The dark nest begins to fade, and they fall into a walking dream that makes them dangerous to themselves and their allies. There is a 50% chance they get caught in the webs, and increase the second chance of all allies in the room to be caught by 10% (stacks with other chances additively.)

Shadow Beast: Born of the darkness itself, these creatures are feral and savage. Almost literal, living shadows, these beasts have no real substance and can be repelled by powerful sources of light, but always return once the light fades. Vindictive and sly, they can also hide in surprisingly small shadows, appearing to devour their victims when they least expect it.
Ability: Shadow Maw: 5 MP - Before combat, the Shadow beast lunges from the shadows unexpectedly, trying to devour a single adventurer whole before they even know it’s there. There is a 70% chance this strike is successful, reduced by 10% per adventurer in the room. If eaten, an adventurer cannot participate in combat and digestion damage begins immediately.
Enhanced to: Void Beast: Darker than the deepest shadows, Void beasts are even more evil and deadly than mere Shadow beasts. Unable to truly hide in the shadows, as they are so dark so as to be obvious in anything but the most total darkness, they make up for with enhanced speed and violence.
Enhanced Ability: Void Maw: 5 MP – Before combat, the Void beasts rushes the party with frightening speed, attempting to devour, whole, as many of them as possible. The chance of success is 50% divided by the number of adventurers in the room. Any adventurers devoured by this sudden attack take digestion damage immediately and may not participate in combat.

Dark Blade: Once a mortal, skilled assassin, a dark blade spent so long in the darkness that they allowed it to consume them, to infect their mind and soul. It gave them power, strength, told them how to remain hidden, how to slip through places others couldn’t. Instructed them on how to better kill their fellows, until they no longer had any fellows.
Ability: Enveloping Darkness: 5 MP – There is a 70% chance, reduced by 10% per adventurer in the room, that the Dark Blade remains unseen, even as it attacks the adventurers that pass through its room.
Enhanced to: Hungry Blade: Not content to simply attack from the shadows any longer, the Hungry Blade now wishes to consume his victims, drawing them into the shadows with the same silent, sudden strikes it used to use merely to kill!
New Ability: Dark Pit: 5 MP – If the Dark Blade remains unseen, rather than dealing damage, it grabs a single adventurer and draws them into the shadows, disappearing with them silently. It traps the poor woman in a dark abyss to be slowly consumed by the dark monster, taking digestion damage every turn until the Hungry blade is slain.

Troglodyte: Ugly, eyeless humanoids that live in vast tunnels beneath the earth, these creatures were long ago won over by the gods of darkness with promises of protection and power. Corrupted by centuries of these promises, they are now monsters beyond any redemption, occasionally travelling to the surface to kill or kidnap surface dwellers for their dark masters.
Ability: Blind Reflexes: All adventurers have a -25% chance to dodge the troglodyte’s attack.
Enhanced to: Troglodyte Champion: Bigger, stronger, and more skilled with weapons than the average troglodyte, one would never know these monsters have no eyes.
New Ability: :

Radiant:
Fanatic: Some mortals become so enthralled with destroying the darkness of the world that they lose themselves to the evil they're trying to stamp out. Zealous and sometimes literally frothing at the mouth, these savage humans and others have twisted the good intentions they might have begun with into a dangerous ideology that has no room for negotiation. While only slightly more dangerous than the average person, the true horror of a fanatic lies in their ability to convert others to their cause.
Ability: Dangerous Ideology: 20 MP – The Fanatic unleashes a dizzying speech, trying to convert any or all the present adventurers to their cause. At least three adventurers must be present to use this ability. There is a mere 20% chance any of the adventurers respond to the speech, and even that doesn’t automatically mean conversion! If they feel sympathy for the mad man, they’re afflicted with ‘Doubt’. They don’t attack or use abilities on the fanatic, and every time an ally is slain or eaten while in the room with them, there is a 50% chance their ‘doubt’ become ‘Fear’. When ‘Fear’ is in place, the adventurer may not attack or use abilities, 25% of the time, and every time another adventurer is slain or eaten while in the room with them, there is a 75% chance they give in to that fear and join the monsters, giving up and giving themselves freely, without further resistance! If this happens, it will be an end of chapter decision to retain the former adventurer as a new Fanatic, or several additional options.
Enhanced to: Zealot: The more intelligent, careful, and wise fanatics eventually hone their craft, becoming more and more skilled at converting others to their twisted and dangerous ideologies.
Enhanced Ability: Insidious Ideology: 20 MP – The Zealot is more calculated, and chooses a single adventurer to beseech, using his keen eye to discern exactly which of the sexy young women before him is the most susceptible. She is immediately inflicted with ‘Doubt’, and everyone else in the room has a 20% chance. Once inflicted with doubt, they don’t attack or use abilities on the fanatic, and every time an ally is slain or eaten while in the room with them, there is a 50% chance their ‘doubt’ become ‘Fear’. When ‘Fear’ is in place, the adventurer may not attack or use abilities, 25% of the time, and every time another adventurer is slain or eaten while in the room with them, there is a 75% chance they give in to that fear and join the monsters, giving up and giving themselves freely, without further resistance! If this happens, it will be an end of chapter decision to retain the former adventurer as a new Fanatic, or several additional options.

Shard: Long ago, there was an race of crystal beings, living creatures made of a clear, diamond-like that radiated light. No one knows where they came from, but everyone knows what happened to them. Greed crushed these poor innocent creatures to dust, other races shattering them for their crystals mercilessly. In despair, the crystal beings cursed the world and cast a spell over their entire race. Overnight, every piece of one of the crystal beings came to life with murderous purpose, stabbing and beating any living creatures nearby, collecting into mindlessly aggressive golems of crystal known only as 'Shards'. Be careful if you come across a clear stone in the middle of a road. You never know if it’s a shard waiting to attack.
Ability: Dazzling Sparkle: 5 MP – All adventurers in the room are blinded for two turns, meaning they miss attacks 25% of the time.
Enhanced to: Shard Golem: Collections of Shards can work together to make shambling, irregular golems which are much more dangerous than their individual pieces alone.
New Ability: Crystal Barrage: Deal Two additional, un-dodge-able, damage to all adventurers that are blinded.

Light Bender: A dangerous predator, the light bender is a lesser shapeshifter that has learned to change the color of its skin to match the environment. It can do this so quickly, it can be hard to see even when it is moving. No one knows what they really look like, only that they devour their prey whole and without a trace, disappearing quickly from whence they came.
Ability: Camouflage: 10 MP – The light bender blends in to the environment, and when the adventurers draw close enough, the lunges for the nearest, trying to devour her whole! There is a 70% chance this is successful, reduced by 10% per adventurer in the room.
Enhanced to: Light Weaver: Even more skilled, this variant of the mysterious creatures can sometimes remain completely unseen, even after devouring an entire person!
Enhanced Ability: Invisibility: 10 MP – The light weaver blends in to the environment, and when the adventurers draw close enough, the lunges for the nearest, trying to devour her whole! There is an 80% chance this is successful, reduced by 10% per adventurer in the room. If this strike is successful, the Light Weaver does not attack, and is not attacked, making off with its meal to begin digestion immediately.

Solar Guard: A long extinct ancient race once used strange magic’s to enchant stone with semi-sentience. When this race was destroyed, their creations were scattered across the world, some fleeing and some taken to be studied and their secrets uncovered. One of the weaker versions of their creations was a Solar Guard, a humanoid statue that draws power from the Sun itself. This crumbling statue was originally a guard, and many have the knowledge to repurpose these enchanted statues to guard their own assets instead.
Ability: Solar Beam: 20 MP – Can only be used after two groups of adventurers have passed through the room. Fire a devastating beam of light as all adventurers in the room, dealing 5 extra damage to each. Normal dodge rules apply. If it hits, adventurers are blinded, giving them a 30% chance to miss their attacks for two turns.
Enhanced to: Pristine Solar Guard : Maintained either by outsiders who captured it at the fall, or by itself with an unusually high intelligence, this Solar Guard has not been weakened by time.
New Ability: Solar Charge: Gain 5 MP per turn after using Solar Beam. Can fire again as soon as enough MP is stored.

Hero-Lure: A dreaded monster amongst adventurers, this deeply evil entity looks very much like a squat, black toad, but without eyes or front legs. Extending from its head is a long tendril, one with a glowing end that can hypnotize Adventurers with visions of success and adoration. Using this ‘lure’, the monster draws adventurers away from their fellows and into its hungry maw.
Ability: Light of Death: 10 MP – The Hero-Lure dangles it’s light before a random adventurer, trying to hypnotize them and draw them away from their fellows into its maw. There is a 50% chance it accomplishes this, devouring them whole and beginning to digest them.
Enhanced to: Brilliant Hero-Lure : Hero-Lures that eat well become more dangerous, their reach extending beyond a reasonable distance.
Enhanced Ability: Far-Light of Death: 5 MP – The Hero-Lure dangles it’s light before a random adventurer, trying to hypnotize them and draw them away from their fellows into its maw. There is a 50% chance it accomplishes this, devouring them whole and beginning to digest them. The Hero-lure can use this ability on adventurers in the room on either side of its own if there are no adventurers currently fighting it.

Demonic:
Minotaur: Once a peaceful, nomadic race of bovine-humanoids, demons corrupted them entirely, turning the entire species in hulking, raging beasts of war. Now each and every minotaur is born with an innate blood lust that can not be quenched. Worse, their natural strength and toughness was enhanced by the corruption, making them very dangerous monsters to discover in tight quarters.
Ability: Crushing Blow: 5 MP – The Minotaur makes a wild swing, dealing double or nothing to a random adventurer. If the blow lands, it also stuns the adventurer for one turn, preventing them from attacking, using skills, or moving forwards. One turn cool down on this skill.
Enhanced to: Minotaur Stud: Some Minotaurs are bred with increased strength, stamina, and virility by their demon masters, and are given a special gift to help them procreate more of their war-like race.
New Ability: Seed Conversion: If an adventurer is stunned by the Minotaur Stud’s Crushing Blow, and their HP is reduced to below 25% , the Minotaur seizes them and shoves them into the end of his oversized cock! They’re quickly pulled down into his testicles and begin taking digestion damage as they’re converted into extra seed for the Minotaur’s next mating session! The Minotaur Stud gains +1 Atk while, and after, converting an adventurer into spunk. This bonus is lost between chapters.

Demon Spawn: Demons love sex, to varying degrees, and many a mortal has given birth to the demonic spawn of their assailants. These half demons are not always evil, but most fall to their infernal parents’ evil whispering as they grow, becoming no better than the monsters that raped their mothers. The ones born of demons are even worse, though those are rare. Because of their demonic blood, they grow more slowly than full-blooded mortals, and most appear to be children, since they don't usually live long enough to become adults.
Ability: Helpless Illusion: 10 MP – the demon spawn uses an illusion to appear as a helpless child. There is a 50% chance the party sees through this rouse, mostly because no reasonable person would accept finding a child in the midst of such a dangerous dungeon, but if they don’t, combat is skipped, and the Demon spawn leads them back through the dungeon to the nearest trap, which is automatically triggered on the Party. If there is no trap within four rooms in front of the Demon Spawn, the party is moved back 4 rooms and each adventurer takes 2 Damage from a quick trap of the Demon Spawn’s making.
Enhanced to: Half-Demon: A demon spawn that lived to some maturity, this evil creature looks like a teenager, and has an even nastier disposition to match.
Enhanced Ability: Despicable Illusion: 10 MP - Posing as a fellow adventurer in need of help, the Half-Demon weaves a much more believable lie to try to get the adventurer to follow it into danger. There is a 75% chance they fall for its lies. If they do, combat is skipped, and the Half-Demon leads them back through the dungeon to the nearest trap, which is automatically triggered on the Party. If there is no trap within four rooms in front of the Demon Spawn, the party is moved back 4 rooms and each adventurer takes 2 Damage from a quick trap of the Demon Spawn’s making.

Hell Hound : Beasts of the Hells of Flames, this deadly canine is hardly recognizable as a 'dog'. Many have more than one head, and their jaws look more like a sharks, with many rows of bloody teeth. They're relatively rare to see in the wild, most often brought to the mortal realm at the beckoning of a demon or foolish mortal summoner for a specific task, usually murder.
Ability: Burning Bite: No MP – Anyone that the Hell Hound deals damage to continues to take damage as time goes on, taking 1 point of burning damage every turn. This effect can be cured by any healing effect.
Enhanced to: Infernal Hound: This breed of the demonic animal is akin to a trained guard dog, bred and given specific training, rather than operating of its base instincts.
New Ability: Take Down: 5 MP - The Infernal Hound knocks down a single adventurer, dealing 2 additional damage and preventing them from moving forwards for one turn.

Possessed Treasure: A book, a sword, a single coin, anything an adventurer might discover and pick up. Once that tiny mistake is made, the demon trapped inside the treasure invades their mind and tries to take over. While so possessed, the adventurer turns on their allies, imbued with demonic strength. Luckily, this is a temporary arrangement, and the contained demon is a weak and cowardly little cretin, hence why it is trapped in some random object, usually by its betters.
Ability: Demonic Possession: 10 MP - When a party first enters the room, there is a 60% chance that one of the adventurers picks up the Possessed Treasure. If they do, the demon temporarily takes over their mind and attacks their fellows. It’s Attack and Defense is added to the adventurers, and the adventurer becomes a demonic monster. All damage that round is dealt to the adventurer, not the Possessed Treasure. It’s only a temporary takeover though, and if the adventurer lives through their own allies attacks, they move on as normal, leaving the treasure behind. If the treasure doesn’t take over, it doesn’t spend MP and fights normally.
Enhanced to: :
Enhanced/New Ability: :

Greater Imp: The lowest coherent creature of demonic kind, imps are vile little deviants that constantly torment the souls sent to their domain. They are capricious, dumb, easily angered, scared, and confused. Greater Imps are old enough to have learned a little better than their younger brothers, but only a little. They’re also bigger, only a little smaller than most people. Unlike imps, they can actually find their way across the dimensional barriers, invading mortal worlds to try and prove their difference from simple imps.
Ability: Imp Whip: 5 MP - A small, rather pathetic whip of flame compared to those of the greater demons of the Hells of Flames, but a flame whip none the less. Deals 1 Additional fire damage to adventurers and causes extra pain, giving any hit a 40% chance to flinch and fail any abilities they were trying to use during combat.
Enhanced to: Imp Boss: Registered at the very bottom what can be considered ‘True Demons’, Imp Bosses are the most powerful of their kind, which is not all that impressive.
Enhanced Ability: Imp Chains!: 10 MP – the Imp Boss imbues a pair of chains with infernal energies, lashing out at the invading adventurers with them. If any adventurers are hit, there is a 30% chance the chains wrap around them, dealing 1 Additional damage, and trapping them with the Imp Boss! The imp tortures them for as long as they’re trapped, dealing ‘digestion damage’, but the chains aren’t particularly well made, so there is a 25% chance per turn the adventurers escape.

Nature:
Harpy: Most know well the half bird-half woman monsters of mountains and tall forests. They screech with animal rage, tearing into their prey with talons and teeth, but much fewer know how intelligent they are. Capable of speech, some harpies lure travelers to their doom with cries of help or promises of sexual favors. Some even get the favors promised to them, at least before the Harpies devour them.
Ability: Death Drop: 10 MP – The harpy drops from above, trying to land upon an adventurer and slide her up the monster’s pussy in one quick motion! Harpies are quick and practiced at devouring humans this way, and even careful adventurers aren’t safe! There is a 75% chance this kidnapping is successful, but a Harpy cannot fly well while digesting a human, so they cannot use this skill again until the last human they dropped on has been reduced to nutrients for their womb.
Enhanced to: Harpy Queen: With more impressive plumage and generally older, these Harpies are not really the Queens of their people, but other harpies generally defer to them, sometimes even offering tribute in the form of prey, so most people refer to them as Queens.
Enhanced Ability: Pleasure Drop : 10 MP – The Harpy Queen drops onto an adventurer from above, sliding her elastic pussy over nearly all of them in one quick motion! There is a 75% chance this works. While this feels amazing for all Harpies, Harpy Queens make a show of it, putting on a sexual display of their prey that leaves everyone in the room feeling warm, no matter how horrified they should be. There is a 20% chance all other adventurers in the room are too distracted by the Queen’s horny display to attack her! The Queen also can not use this skill again until the adventurer has been digested.

Slime: Many believe slimes, the gelatinous, gooey creatures that digest anything organic they envelop, are unnatural, that they were created by some mad alchemist centuries ago, but actually most are quite natural. Perhaps nature was corrupted, or perhaps nature itself wants the mortal races wiped from the world, and so slimes spawn from the land themselves, often without any outside interference.
Ability: Engulf: 10 MP – the slime hops forwards, simply trying to consume a single adventurer with single minded purpose. There is an 80% chance the slime manages to grab, swallow, and contain a whole adventurer, so long as it manages to hit at least one with it’s normal attacks.
Enhanced to: Large Slime: More slime = more danger
Enhanced Ability: Greater Engulf: 10 MP – the large slime rolls forwards, trying to engulf everyone in the room. There is an 90% chance it engulfs anyone it hits during combat, divided by the number of people it hit.

Dire Wolf: More than simple wolfs, these massive beasts have somehow evolved beyond their kin in every way. They're stronger, faster, much more intelligent. Unfortunately, all Dire wolves seem to innately hate people and their allies, attacking and hounding them, even when easier prey is available. No one knows why or where these damned beasts came from, but the howl of a dire wolf is known as a sign of death the world over.
Ability: Vital Bite: 5 MP – the Dire wolf bites at a vital part of a single adventurer’s body. Against any one adventurer its attack hits, a random additional effect is inflicted from the following: Neck = double damage, ankle = 50% chance not to move forwards every turn, wrist = 50% chance not to attack each turn. The ankle and wrist negatives are permanent, but can be cured by any healing.
Enhanced to: Alpha Dire Wolf : Wolves have pack leaders, so it’s terrifying to consider that the average Dire Wolf is lesser to their own Alphas.
New Ability: Wolf Pack: Alpha Dire Wolf begins each chapter with two wolves in the room with it. These wolves have 5 HP and 1 Atk each, and they take damage before the Alpha does, while their Atk is grouped with the Alpha during combat, similar to adventurer rules.

Broken Ent: Ents are gentle creatures, protectors of the forest who guide its creatures and plants with wisdom and endless optimism. Compared to the mortal races though, they are slow and their reaction time is almost non-existent, not to mention they’re not very numerous, even at the best of times. When humans and the like swarm into the wilds of the world, these gentle giants are amongst the first to die in defense of the natural. Broken Ents are those who were battered and broken and left for dead, but life has not left their ancient limbs just yet. A shadow of their former selves, their gentle natures have turned to hatred and their caring hearts are focused on vengeance.
Ability: Boreal Vengeance: Ent MP is converted into HP at a 50% ratio. Ents become more powerful as they take more damage. For every 12 HP an Ent is missing, it gains 1 Atk!
Enhanced to: Ent Warden: In a world of conflict, even the Trees must prepare for war!
Enhanced Ability: Boreal Martial Training: Ent MP is converted into HP at a 50% ratio. Ents become more powerful as they take more damage. For every 10 HP an Ent is missing, it gains 1 Atk! For every 15 HP it is missing, it also gains 1 Def!

Dryad: Legends of seductive spirits are not unique to the sea. Woodsman and hunter often tell their fellows of naked women, giggling and leading them on a chase through the woods, barely allowing them glimpses of their swinging backsides and heaving breasts before disappearing entirely. Often it’s a fun story and a laugh over a drink. Many tales go untold of the men lured over cliffs to their doom, or the ones that manage to catch up to the female spirits, who clutch the women to their chests and….find out the game of cat and mouse wasn’t in their favour.
Ability: Natural Embrace: 20 MP – The Dryad only engages the adventurers if three or more adventurers enter her room. When she does approach, she appears peacefully to the adventurers, at first, offering help and assistance. She’ll heal their wounds and offer a place to rest, healing each for 50% of their missing HP(or 5 HP whichever is less)! The more hurt they are, the more likely they are to accept her help. 0% if all adventurers are full HP, to 100% if all adventurers are below half. Once she has ‘healed’ the adventurers, they’ll feel sleepy and calm, only the sharpest of them realizing this is a deadly trap! There is a 50% chance (+5% per point they were healed) that any adventurer healed by the Dryad is drawn into a deep, unending sleep, tucked into the roots of her favorite trees, and left there to be digested by the plants. Adventurers who were not healed still have a 25% chance to fall asleep and be devoured by foliage. Once she has used this ability, the Dryad will remain within the room, and fight any subsequent adventurers who try to take away her victims.
Enhanced to: Dryad Mother: An elder of the Dryad race, her influence spread out far beyond the reach of a normal Dryad.
New Ability: Shared Boon: Heal all monsters in the dungeon by 1 HP every turn there is an adventurer being digested by the Dryad. This does not stack with multiple adventurers being digested, but it does with multiple Dryad Mothers, so long as they each are digesting at least one adventurer.

Elemental:
Mudster: Sometimes the swamps of the world become...hungry. The mud and plants form themselves into a maw with legs that lumbers forwards, intent on eating anything it comes across. Despite being made of just random plant matter and mud, Mudsters can and do digest any victims unlucky enough to be swallowed by their massive, clutching, sucking maw.
Ability: Sucking Mud: 5 MP – The Mudster makes a clumsy attempt to swallow a random adventurer in the room. There is only a 25% chance the adventurer is trapped and sucked down into the monster’s stomach, but even if it isn’t, it’s splattered with thick, sticky mud, slowing it down as it tries to progress through the dungeon. There is a 25% chance a mud covered adventurer won’t advance to the next room.
Enhanced to: Shifting Mass: Perhaps it is a collection of Mudsters, or just a Mudster that has had many meals, but the Shifting Mass is a large, more dangerous version of it’s smaller cousins.
New Ability: Swamp Mouth: The Room of a Shifting Mass counts as both a trap and Monster Room. The trap is a debuff. Any adventurer who enters the room has a 30% chance to slip and fall into the mud that makes up it’s huge body. There is only a 10% chance the Shifting Mass is able to eat them before they pull themselves free, but they’ll be covered in mud anyway, permanently having a 25% chance not to advance to the next room.

Siren: Siren's are the personification of the vindictive nature of the ocean. Often found living on rocky shores or in shallow reefs at sea, these dastardly creatures use their alluring voices and pretty faces to lure sailors and their ships into danger and death, feasting on any unfortunate enough to be cast into the sea or upon the rocks.
Ability: Clarion Call: Sirens are unique in that they can be placed into Trap Rooms, but only damage Trap rooms. They sing and crone, attempting to attract the adventurers and distract from the deadly trap. They increase the chance of a trap springing by double! They attack only if the trap doesn’t work, or if it is out of charges.
Enhanced to: Siren Witch: Siren’s possessed with more than just the gift of song, they continue to be just as bent on mortal destruction.
New Ability: Deal of the Undertow: 20 MP – The first time a trap can no longer function, the Siren, instead of attacking, will try to make a deal with the passing adventurers. This deal is a ruse! She’ll offer them each extra power, in exchange for a bit of their vitality. If the adventurers agree, they’ll gain +2 attack, but also lose 1 HP every turn, permanently. Slaying the siren is the only way to dispel this effect.

Sky Fisher: A creature made of skin and gas, this strange creature most closely resembles a flying jelly fish, only much, much larger. Weak and slow, these creatures mostly just float with the winds, their ribbon-like tentacles fanning out in every direction, searching for prey even as it looks like they're just fluttering in the breeze. Many who do not know of their danger reach out to touch the ribbons, and it’s usually the last thing they do.
Ability: Passive Predator: Sky Fishers do not attack. There is only a 50% chance an adventuring party will see them as a threat and attack. Anyone that attacks them with a close range ability or attack will have a 40% chance of being stung by its paralytic tendrils. From there, the paralysis is guaranteed, but the adventurer may still stumble on for a few moments. There is a 50% chance the adventurer is instantly paralyzed and devoured, ever so slowly, by the Sky Fisher, a 75% chance of collapsing in the next room to be devoured by whatever lives there, and a 100% chance of collapsing in the second room after that. If either of the following rooms are empty, or if the sky fisher is slain, the paralytic toxin wears off after three turns and the adventurer is allowed to continue on her way. If the Sky fisher is allowed to devour an adventurer, it takes two turns before they begin to take digestive damage.
Adventurers will always attack if they see an adventurer being devoured or digested by the partially see through creature.
Enhanced to: Ghostly Fisher: With a more flowing, unearthly appearance, this more dangerous variety of Sky fisher has much more agency than its passive Brethren.
Enhanced Ability: Passive-Aggressive: Ghostly Fishers still do not attack first, but once attacked, they will reach out to try and sting their attackers, so even ranged attackers are not safe from the sting of this predator. Melee attackers have a 50% chance to be stung, while ranged attackers are only at a 30% risk. There is a 50% chance the adventurer is instantly paralyzed and devoured, ever so slowly, by the Sky Fisher, a 75% chance of collapsing in the next room to be devoured by whatever lives there, and a 100% chance of collapsing in the second room after that. If either of the following rooms are empty, or if the sky fisher is slain, the paralytic toxin wears off after three turns and the adventurer is allowed to continue on her way. If the Sky fisher is allowed to devour an adventurer, it takes two turns before they begin to take digestive damage. Adventurers will always attack if they see an adventurer being devoured or digested by the partially see through creature.

Salamander: Giant geckos found in pools of magma, these strange creatures often dig to the surface in search of food, bringing flows of lava with them, causing forest and grass fires, even destroying building occasionally as they surface. Dull and slow, they're still terribly dangerous, as their glowing hot skin burns as a constant inferno when upon the surface and looking for a meal.
Ability: Burning Aura: No MP - All adventurers who enter the Salamander’s room take 1, un-dodge-able fire damage.
Enhanced to: Hungry Salamander: Salamanders who dig to the surface sometimes acquire quite the affection for humans. Though these variants aren’t obvious, they’re a big more zealous in their efforts to consume the quick little prey.
New Ability: Red Hot Gut: 20 MP – The first Adventurer to enter the Salamander’s room is slapped with a burning, red hot tongue that quickly reels them into an even hotter maw. From there, it’s an extremely uncomfortable trip through a, you guessed it, burning hot throat to the final, inferno that is the salamander’s stomach. No one can last long in there. Adventurers take double the normal digestion damage, one half digestion, one half burning damage. The only rescue for them is to slay the Salamander.

Elemental Sprite : Conjured from pure elemental energy, these sprites can only be created by mortals who wish to tamper with elemental forces. Unfortunately for the conjurers, those who do not possess an innate affinity for the elements can never control them, and they often kill the ones who summoned them. Doubly unfortunate, the conjurers are the only ones who can peacefully dispel the sprites, and so the angry balls of elemental energy are forced to wander the world in torment, isolated from their natural state until slain.
Ability: Elemental Blast: 5 MP – Deals 2 extra damage of whatever element the sprite is to a single adventurer
Enhanced to: Volatile Sprite: Without the understanding of life and death actual living creature possess, the Sprite has no idea that it yearns for death, or even what death would mean for it. Still, after a time, their essence becomes naturally volatile, so the slightest outside disturbance could set of an elemental explosion.
New Ability: Other-Destruct: When slain, the Sprite explodes in a blast of pent-up elemental energy, dealing 2 un-dodge-able damage of the element the sprite is to all adventurers in the room.

Rare Monsters have more variation in their basic stats, and are much more dangerous than common monsters. They can also be enhanced three times, rather than just once. Rare Monster enhancement bonuses vary from monster to monster, but unless otherwise stated, it is +10 HP and +1 Attack. Soul Costs are as per the Soul Shop. Basic Stats are:
(HP)-70 (MP)-70 (Atk)-9 (Def)-2

(NOTE: All values and descriptions will be filled in soon, but I’m prioritizing getting a chapter out, so some of the intimate details of things that won’t play a big role in the current chapter will be ignored until I have free time and energy)

Dragon:
Dragon Welp:
Ability: :
First Enhance: :
New/Enhanced Ability: :
Second Enhance: :
Third Enhance: :

Hydra:

Undead:
Lich:

Makeshift Monstrosity:

Fae:
Fey Orphan:

Fairy Beast:

Darkness:
Drider:

Mind-Eater:

Radiant :
Fallen:

Titan:

Demonic:
Succubus:

Pit Fiend:

Nature:
Devourer:

Bee Princess:

Elemental:
Minor Golem:

Corrupted Elementalist:

Legendary Monster information will remain a mystery until one appears in one of the books.
Last edited by Arthotus on Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:52 pm, edited 29 times in total.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Re: Dungeon Master! Eka's Public Interactive

Postby Hiddenlurker » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:51 pm

I really hope this gets a bit more attention once the first chapter hits, because you're a good writer and it would be a shame to only see 10-15 voters on each chapter. Maybe consider using strawpoll so the lurkers (hah, cause I'm a lurker that actually stopped lurking) can vote without having to stop hiding. Ahh... namepuns.

Also, massive thanks for introducing me to Dungeon Maker.
Hiddenlurker
New to the forum

Re: Dungeon Master! Eka's Public Interactive

Postby Arthotus » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:01 pm

Thank you very much. We'll see how it turns out, since I've really only just started writing the first chapter, though I'm feeling pretty good about it. I'll consider straw poll, but I don't really like making people visit another website when there is a comment section to use.

Also, you're welcome. It's one of only a few mobile games I would consider good enough to play on a computer, and not just when I'm bored. Plus the themes are just perfect.
Arthotus
---

Re: Dungeon Master! Eka's Public Interactive (Voting Open NO

Postby ouphe » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:19 pm

I feel like this is the female-only adventurer's guild was founded by the ex-wife in some nasty divorce, and there is a male-only adventurer's guild on the other side of town that is always competing with it.

Related, this seems like it would work quite awesomely as an actual game as well. If I was decent at programming, I'd be all over it...
ouphe
Participator

Re: Dungeon Master! Eka's Public Interactive (Voting Open NO

Postby Arthotus » Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:51 am

I'm sure I said somewhere in my madness scribbling that the reason all the adventurers are female would never be officially explained. You're free to make up your own reasons though!

Also, I feel like it 'could' become a game, but as I've already committed to trying that route with two of my interactive ideas already (ALA and Five Paths), I'm going to keep this one as a written interactive.
Arthotus
---

Re: Dungeon Master! Eka's Public Interactive (Voting Open)

Postby nyanyan » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:17 am

Question: Seeing as this is influenced by Dungeon Maker, is there a chance to see lesser versions of the Bosses in the recruitment lists?

For example, in Dungeon Maker, you have the Vampire Boss, Elizabeth, but you can also get Vampire Girls as minions.

Question the second: If so, could we get the non-boss information of said monsters? We technically already have the monster species unlocked, after all, just not the basic version.

For instance, we could have a Golden Dragonling monster that is the basic version of a Golden Dragon. While not the Boss, Critia, it's still her species, so shouldn't we have basic information, since she should know it?

This is just something I'm curious about. I'm not expecting, or even asking for it really, just wondering if it's a thing that might be possible.
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Arthotus » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:07 pm

Wonderful questions. Yes, the Boss Monsters in Dungeon Maker have miniature versions, I don't feel the need to do the same for my Boss Monsters. Each of the Boss Monsters is unique and designed to be their own entity, so I don't think I need to make common monsters in their image. Maybe if we have someone who deserves their own minions, such as the Baby Golden Dragons that may spawn from Cretia's Golden Eggs, or perhaps Goblins to go with a Goblin King (if there ever was such a boss monster), etc.

Secondly, all common monster stats are available, but Rare and Legendary Monster stats will only become visible to the public when they appear in a chapter. Mind-Eater is a perfect example. He was recruited by vote in the latest chapter and he's a rare monster that hasn't been seen yet. Once Book One Chapter Three is posted, I will populate the generic stats for Rare Monsters, as well as the stats for Mind-Eaters. Veteran Adventurers will be the same way, when they begin to appear. Does that make sense?
Arthotus
---

Postby nyanyan » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:09 pm

Perfectly, I was just curious. It'd be weird not to add the stats for the dragonling that Cretia is going to have. But if they're unique, as in one-of-a-kind, then it's perfectly reasonable not to post stats for them, since the stats show up in the first chapter of a book. Though, perhaps a 'Boss' section to let people read it without constantly going back to chapter one would be nice. For the lazy peeps.

As for goblins...are they really so special we don't need them as a basic monster unless they're with a king? It's like saying we don't need the info on a slime, unless there's a slime king. xP Goblins and Slimes are the lowest of the low, usually, so they should be fine to add as a basic monster, right?

Speaking of Slimes and Goblins though...Book Three: Rimiru Tempest, The Slime King. (From Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken, or Regarding Reincarnation as a Slime) xP or Aporou, the Rare Ogre. (or whatever he goes by...he changes his name with every evolution...>.>...from Re:Monster.) #joke
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby maxicrack » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:51 pm

Oh My God
If you can make Rimiru Tempest the main boss in Book Three in a good way like you did the last two books, that would be amazing! Too bad it's a #joke, tho
Also, adding basic goblins and basic slimes would be okay as basic monsters. Obviously, the differing breeds like Hobgoblins and Big Slimes (Real imaginative, I know, but that's an actual canonic name for advanced slime monsters) would be on a higher tier.
maxicrack
Been posting for a bit

Postby Arthotus » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:23 pm

Well, I don't like writing for pre-established/canon characters, so 'Rimiru Tempest' is not going to appear in Boss Monster. A slime that absorbs the powers of what he eats? Very possible. And Goblins are incredibly common, they just aren't really one of the monsters I wanted to include in the first 40 species. I didn't think they'd be super interesting vore-wise. Maybe I'll include them in future additions to the monster list? I suppose I didn't even consider how the 'enhancement' system is a lot like the 'evolution' of Reincarnation as a slime. I put in a lot of effort to not say the word 'evolve' though...
Arthotus
---

Postby nyanyan » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:02 pm

Lol, it's fine, as I said at the end, it was a joke. Though, it'd be fun if we could 'build' our own Rimiru xD

For instance: Boss is a special slime that absorbs meal's attributes. Starts off so weak, that the first party could potentially kill it. But, after each meal, it gets exponentially more powerful. Until, eventually, it's basically unstoppable unless hundreds of adventurers fight it alone.

EDIT: With an option to eat our own minions for a power-up. Might be interesting.

Last bumped by Arthotus on Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:02 pm.
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Interactive story