Who's Hotter? Let's compare

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Who's Hotter?

Stephanie
75%
Charista
25%

Total votes : 163

Re: Who's Hotter? Let's compare

Postby Raiden264 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:30 pm

I like the buck teeth too...it's kinda like a cute unique feature I guess.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby reclusenutcase » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:36 pm

I'll always have support for Charista Just cause she breaks the mold a bit. Her imperfections actually make her all the more appealing.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:59 pm

I think the blonde, the teeth and collar bones of the brunette are not attractive to me.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vore2412 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:19 am

Goodbye Charista, Hello Stephanie! The brunette gut slut is gonna be permapudge on a more superior blonde's ass!

Spoiler: show
I maybe slightly biased cause my main RP character is a blonde. Have to support the rise of the blondes!
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby taito » Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:17 am

Yeah I think her uniqueness is also why I like her so much. And her very defined colller bone is super hot...but I can understand why someone might not be into that....

vore2412 wrote:Goodbye Charista, Hello Stephanie! The brunette gut slut is gonna be permapudge on a more superior blonde's ass!

Spoiler: show
I maybe slightly biased cause my main RP character is a blonde. Have to support the rise of the blondes!

Oh no! Permapudge!? that sounds way too hot for my brain to register right now....let's hope not. Nothing worse than someone trying to make a name for themselves only to be just another meal to some higher pred. ~_~

I think this poll has been very informative. ^_^
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Previous

Return to Interactive story