Digestion formula for games, [digestion] maybe [graphic]

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Digestion formula for games, [digestion] maybe [graphic]

Postby tst12 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:22 am

Digestion formula....

I have a game. It's working. I intend to publish it soon But don't think this just has to apply to the game: this sort of thing could be used for roleplay or whatever, or other games. In this, game there are lots of characters. You all have 5 hit points. Conveniently, this means that you can describe digestion with 6 or 7 phrases (one for being swallowed and one for entering the stomach.) (The game basically IS an interactive story, with randomness, so I post it here.)

I'm thinking the game could create a new digestion sequence each time, by randomly choosing one of the several phrases. If can be easy to translate between male and female stuff, actually, if you write it correctly:
Your right boob get's squishy and falls off translates to your right peck get's squishy and falls off. or something. So basically: Label 6 phrases. Make one for swallowing, and then 5 phrases for either digesting or being digested. The game can then append any specific dialogue to the scene, and your digestion is different every time thanks to the random number god. So if you want to help, write something like:

In this game, you get to choose to struggle, or masturbate, or whatever, so label sequences "struggle" or "masturbate". (In my case, the player gets to pick what to do each hitpoint they lose in the stomach.) You might also label "clothed" or "unclothed" - if you make a point of the clothes melting off, or if you make a point of the player being naked. It's not hard to get away with leaving it ambigious, however.
Struggle:

[1]In no time at all, your hands are pinned to your sides! You wriggle your legs, but gravity seems to help you down her throat! You can't help but find yourself getting wet at the idea, but you know that being turned into tits will be painful.
[2]You cough and squirm a bit as you enter the stomach. You clench your teeth as you try to find a position where you can get some leverage.
[3] The stomach is really starting to turn on.. your sensitive areas hurt! You kick and squirm but you don't find any leverage!
[4] You start to hear your skin sizzle as the undulating stomach rubs more and more acids in! You kick and punch, but the stomach rocks you back and fourth even harder! More and more of your hair falls out as you start to melt!
[5]The pain is immense. Your junk melts into one gooey piece, you don't think you could even masturbate now if you wanted to!
[6] You find yourself growing dizzy. Soon, nearly all the motion around you is the stomach and not yours. Your you can't feel your chest, and just as you start to wonder if it has melted off and become part of the horrible liquid, your mind is interrupted with the horrible gurgling noises of the first batch of you being sucked into the intestines... you pass out.

I would just describe the point of view of either the predator or the prey: mostly because if you say things like "she giggles as you digest" it might not make sense in the random scene. What if she is not in the mood to giggle? We are going for the digestion here. Go ahead an post a few if you like!

So basically, if you want to contribute, write a scene like that and then the computer can remember them all, choose randomly from them, and digest the player differently each time. Don't forget to try one from the predator's point of view!

PS: If you know of anyone else who has a scene database like this, it would be good to know!
tst12
Participator

Re: Digestion formula for games, [digestion] maybe [graphic]

Postby komaru » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:35 am

Interesting! I like the idea, definitely interested on seeing this when it's ready!
komaru
???

Re: Digestion formula for games, [digestion] maybe [graphic]

Postby kaledeen » Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:19 am

It might not be exactly what you're looking for, but DustMane has his TalkingHead game/interactive that sounds similar. viewtopic.php?f=79&t=48615&hilit=talking+head

You're given a handful of choices and it pulls text at random from a database of different choices depending on the context. It's still a WIP I think, but it seems pretty functional to me. It's the closest thing I can think of to what you described, hope it's helpful!
kaledeen
New to the forum

Return to Interactive story