What should be Canon?

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

What's canon here?

Charista Permavores Stephanie.
16%
Stephanie Permavores Charista.
44%
The pics cancel each other out and both can be drawn again.
40%

Total votes : 152

What should be Canon?

Postby taito » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:33 pm

Hey guys. With this recent drawing of Stephanie it made me question things. I just wanna know. What would you like to see be canon in this situation. I'm not saying that highest vote guarantees anything. Just looking for feedback.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Re: What should be Canon?

Postby GoldenHeart » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:55 pm

I think both cancel each other out in all honesty. The sole reason why I voted that is because I know you like both characters, Charista in particular you’ve drawn quite a lot of, even though Stephanie went up against her in the first battle, she’s quite a good character from how she acts and handles herself and her design itself is nice too. She has potential I think, much like the beautiful southern beauty that is Dolly. Though I believe she was permavored by Charista actually funnily enough
GoldenHeart
New to the forum

Postby taito » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:13 pm

GoldenHeart wrote:I think both cancel each other out in all honesty. The sole reason why I voted that is because I know you like both characters, Charista in particular you’ve drawn quite a lot of, even though Stephanie went up against her in the first battle, she’s quite a good character from how she acts and handles herself and her design itself is nice too. She has potential I think, much like the beautiful southern beauty that is Dolly. Though I believe she was permavored by Charista actually funnily enough

I think Dolly was permaed by AngelDX's character....but who knows. I mean if Steph can come back after that comic...well...

Unless of course Stephanie is more powerful than I thought...which scares me...cause I know if she's allowed to live she probably won't stop til Charista is gone. ~_~
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby reclusenutcase » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:14 pm

Overall, they both have certain appeals that you can't get with just one or the other. If either are perma dead, I don't think it would be in these encounters. I will admit perma has it's appeal in how much the stakes are risen, but I guess I just feel that we aren't there just yet with these two. Then again, you can always have Ms. Jackson take them both out since she's won so many encounters already.

Also for hilarity, you could make it that anyone who permavores Charista, is cursed with sudden buck teeth.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DB1224 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:32 pm

Either the pics cancels each others, or we go by lenght. In this case, since Charista got a whole comics while Stephanie only got a single pic, Charista win.
Legally it's questionable.
Morally it's disgusting.
Personally I love it.
DB1224
Participator

Postby taito » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:32 pm

reclusenutcase wrote:Overall, they both have certain appeals that you can't get with just one or the other. If either are perma dead, I don't think it would be in these encounters. I will admit perma has it's appeal in how much the stakes are risen, but I guess I just feel that we aren't there just yet with these two. Then again, you can always have Ms. Jackson take them both out since she's won so many encounters already.

Also for hilarity, you could make it that anyone who permavores Charista, is cursed with sudden buck teeth.

Lol. That's awful. Her buck teeth are super pretty! I think of them more like larger teeth than really bucked ones. ^_^ I still need to finish up that whole Miss Jackson/Candy thing now that you mention it.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby taito » Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:05 am

So currently as it stands it looks like everyone would rather both these characters go on. ^_^ I guess that's good. Of course if the votes swing in favor of Stephanie she's gonna push hard for getting rid of Charista..~_~ Let's hope that doesn't happen.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby Angel » Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:32 am

Since I'm not into permavore to begin with, I'd say both characters can be drawn again.

However, I'd really vote for option D: Both characters get eaten by my griffin and they can work out their differences while they digest together. :-D
Angel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby taito » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:06 am

Angel wrote:Since I'm not into permavore to begin with, I'd say both characters can be drawn again.

However, I'd really vote for option D: Both characters get eaten by my griffin and they can work out their differences while they digest together. :-D

Lol. I'm sure you'd love that. I'm sure they would probably fight even if they were in a situation such as that.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby DB1224 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:22 am

taito wrote:
Angel wrote:Since I'm not into permavore to begin with, I'd say both characters can be drawn again.

Lol. I'm sure you'd love that. I'm sure they would probably fight even if they were in a situation such as that.

I'm pretty sure they would still try to eat each other to not be the last one getting digested.
Legally it's questionable.
Morally it's disgusting.
Personally I love it.
DB1224
Participator

Postby taito » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:51 am

steph ass tease.jpg
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby AMemeticHazard » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:06 pm

Oops, I just made it a tie. The promise of Steph doing anal vore and soul digestion is just too much for me to resist.
AMemeticHazard
Somewhat familiar

Postby taito » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:18 pm

You guys don't have to vote for her to get that pic. I'll upload it soon. It's an old piece...back before I even started the comic.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby gva274 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:03 am

I'm liking these votes, maybe steph can walk away from this a bit heavier after all. Who knows...
gva274
Been posting for a bit

Postby taito » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:09 pm

Well I think this poll has definitely taught me a few things. I shouldn't be so eager to permavore anyone....and the promise of butt stuff always makes people think differently. As promised I will upload that anal vore pic and will undo Stephanie permavore status. ^_^
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby Redonionring » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:06 pm

From the looks of the poll now christa is now permvored
Redonionring
New to the forum

Postby taito » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:59 am

Redonionring wrote:From the looks of the poll now christa is now permvored

Well like I said this poll was to gather info...nothing set in stone...I think the only fair thing would be to run another poll.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby AwokenedWispKP » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:28 am

I definitely think cancel. It's also so close. Bah.. I see these things randomly and then I force myself to get involved at like.. 2AM.. every time. >//<;
Perma stinks. Boo Perma.
AwokenedWispKP
Been posting for a bit

Return to Interactive story