Vore/Giantess adventure story - By Maria Alive

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Vore/Giantess adventure story - By Maria Alive

Postby MariaAlive » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:38 pm

Trailer: https://youtu.be/fHHgy5K47bI

Long time no see Eka's! Next to making video's I've been very busy with my other primary job but in between I've been busy creating new content...

One of which is an interactive Vore / Giantess story! It's called Cocoes Opus Escapade.

Short summary: The story is about two business partners who under normal circumstances wouldn't ever have met nor be together, but somehow faith brought 'em together and granted them the power of growing bigger and being able to consume everything in their way on what was supposed to be a nice relaxing holiday...

The fetish elements of story includes: vore, soft-vore, hard-vore, giantess, giantess crush, giantess feet, digestion in dept, bsdm elements, and some very outgoing sex

It's quite different from what's already out there and will be very elaborate. By October I'll have a POV video version of it, cosplayed as the characters of the story. Perfect to get into the Halloween vibes despite the ongoing outside situation.

I'd love to share some parts or simply answer questions about the project. I currently have 2 chapters ready to read on Patreon.
I have 3 new drawings to post tomorrow and just added chapter 2 in audio-book form with some quick visuals.
big plans are in progress for this which would involve showing more of my art skills and some 3D plans.

Feedback is very welcome and sorry if linking towards paid pages is prohibited, let me know and I'll edit my original post!

Kind regards,

Maria Alive

https://www.patreon.com/MariaTheGentleA ... ssGiantess

Spoiler: show
PS; for those who remember my original post on this forum, I have a working endoscope, no still can't get it further into my throat before I get those questions again. Certain things should remain done by professionals (aka. doctors) and those who are perhaps more daring then I am!
MariaAlive
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vore/Giantess adventure story - By Maria Alive

Postby shortprey20 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:59 pm

Oh this looks good! So its a visual novel and I'm assuming branching path ways right? I have to ask what was the inspiration behind this delightful surprise?! =D
shortprey20
Somewhat familiar

Postby MariaAlive » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:39 am

shortprey20 wrote:Oh this looks good! So its a visual novel and I'm assuming branching path ways right? I have to ask what was the inspiration behind this delightful surprise?! =D

Thank you ^^! It's a little different as the story has already been written for the most part, but it is interactive as in a puzzle, you can donate to have chapters added by describing it in a few sentences for example, so the story could get adjusted by people. I am thinking about a game option but for now it's

current game plan
story written
audio book version - I have 1 chapter out in audio form
POV filming, and me cosplayed as the characters mentioned
That and I hope once I can put most of my work hours to this with enough support, more and more art that can really visualize the giantess/vore elements!
( and saving up for a new PC to run 3D software with the funds )

The inspiration is actually, part of my life, interactions I've had with friends and by BIG BIG CRAVINGS for travel/adventure after the current pandemic situation is over.

PS: super fun to reply to your energetic comment <3
MariaAlive
Been posting for a bit

Postby TimeToRun » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:03 am

Wow! This sounds like a massive project. Its very cool to see that you are making content agian (especially vore). I am wondering does this project have end goal or its it like a modular project that can be lengthen when ever you want to add something new to it? Or is the project size already set? Welcome back on eka's by the way I can't wait to see how all of it will turn out.
TimeToRun
New to the forum

Postby MariaAlive » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:59 am

TimeToRun wrote:Wow! This sounds like a massive project. Its very cool to see that you are making content agian (especially vore). I am wondering does this project have end goal or its it like a modular project that can be lengthen when ever you want to add something new to it? Or is the project size already set? Welcome back on eka's by the way I can't wait to see how all of it will turn out.

I honestly never quit but due to being a freelancer I sometimes shift focus, but my Insta dm's are always open and I always do customs here and there!

Like I replied above, you can actually add to the story for higher tiers, certain things have been pre-decided but you can add 2 to 10 pages as one of the rewards for example. But it would be in discussion / needs my approval as I wouldn't do something that would be extremely out of character / context with the rest of the story. It also needs to be something that I can ultimately play in video POV, and even animate in the future. But that hopefully sheds some light on the size of this project ^^

Think big or go home is my motto, I don't have a set amount of pages in mind but with how it's going now.. I already got about 8 pages going in 5 chapters or so.

also for everyone perhaps following this thread, there's a sample of the audio book on my Instagram!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFj9dhkppwI/

I'd love to have some feedback!
MariaAlive
Been posting for a bit

Return to Interactive story