Pred or Prey?

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Pred or Prey?

Pred
61%
Prey
39%

Total votes : 172

Pred or Prey?

Postby taito » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:50 am

So I designed this mousey looking girl a while ago. I drew her in a pred situation but got to thinking...is she more suitable as prey? Just wanted to get some feedback from everyone.

Mousey Girl Wins.jpg

If she is a pred...who does she eat first?
If she's prey...who do you want to see her get eaten by?

Thanks.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Re: Pred or Prey?

Postby DB1224 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:45 pm

Since you started her as a pred, why not keeping her as one, 'specialized' in eating taller preys or pred than her ? Something like a "you though I was too small to be a threat ? now you're food for me" kind of pred ?
Legally it's questionable.
Morally it's disgusting.
Personally I love it.
DB1224
Participator

Postby taito » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:23 pm

DB1224 wrote:Since you started her as a pred, why not keeping her as one, 'specialized' in eating taller preys or pred than her ? Something like a "you though I was too small to be a threat ? now you're food for me" kind of pred ?

Yeah I think that works. ^_^ Her size makes her look like she isn't a threat and then....bam!
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby carlj » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:09 pm

taito wrote:
DB1224 wrote:Since you started her as a pred, why not keeping her as one, 'specialized' in eating taller preys or pred than her ? Something like a "you though I was too small to be a threat ? now you're food for me" kind of pred ?

Yeah I think that works. ^_^ Her size makes her look like she isn't a threat and then....bam!

I wholly approve of this!
carlj
Participator

Postby Siuddithsi » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:39 pm

Thinking of your work I don't remember a lot of prey. Maybe I missed it, but I've seen plenty of preds of different types (hair vore, Oral vore) and fights between preds, but I just can't remember a recurring prey.

How about making one?

Give it some thought. Put your personal touch on it. Maybe mouse girl has a sister, or cousin. Maybe she loves to be eaten and offers herself to your preds, one after the other.

Surprise us.

Thanks.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:01 pm

Mouse girls and smol girls are both criminally underrated preds. This girl is both. Keep her as a pred.
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby taito » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:39 am

Thanks for the feedback guys. Anyone you'd like to see her eat...or get eaten by?
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby DB1224 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:05 am

Mmm...Maybe she could snack on an overconfident mutt girl ? It's been a while since you draw one of them I think.
And as for getting eaten by... Maybe a would-be herbivore kind of pred, like a cow-girl ?
Legally it's questionable.
Morally it's disgusting.
Personally I love it.
DB1224
Participator

Postby taito » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:39 am

DB1224 wrote:Mmm...Maybe she could snack on an overconfident mutt girl ? It's been a while since you draw one of them I think.
And as for getting eaten by... Maybe a would-be herbivore kind of pred, like a cow-girl ?

Cow girl you say.....I don't know if I still remember how to draw that one...lol.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Return to Interactive story