The Adventures of Lulu (a CYOA interactive story)

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

The Adventures of Lulu (a CYOA interactive story)

Postby Megaladong » Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:49 am

Hey, everyone! I wanted to bump this since it's been a year since I've posted my interactive, The Adventures of Lulu. I just wanted everyone to know, I still have been working on this religiously, posting an average of about 17,000 words a month. I haven't given up on it yet and don't plan to for the foreseeable future. Since my initial post I've written:

208,000 word

13 bred endings

20 hard vore endings

8 soft vore endings

And 142 new pages

To give you a refresher: The Adventures of Lulu is a Choose-Your-Own-Adventure style interactive where you, the reader, control the actions of a feral, wild, female pikachu on a quest to find a Thunder Stone in a world of hungry, horny Pokémon. It heavily focuses on realism and darker subjects. So beware! Here it is: https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=1010&page=1

If you haven't given it a glance since last year, give it another go! I think my writing has improved a smidgen and is more detailed (maybe to a fault). All the warnings still exist and even more so now that I've developed my liking for them; hard vore, brutal rape, feral furry sex, psychological horror, and the like; if you read the introduction, you’ll get a better feel for if this would be your thing.

Honestly, this past year has changed me so much that I don’t even recognize my old self. I used to be much shyer and reclused about my fetishes. But now I’ve relaxed and feel a lot more comfortable with talking to people, so send me a PM and we can chat anytime - whether it’s about my interactive or some fetishes we share. I’ve made a few friends over the past year and I’m looking forward to maybe making a few more this year. Despite my content, I promise… I don’t bite.

If you’d like to follow updates on my interactive - I post around the first of every month - you can watch my page for my monthly blogs detailing this month’s update OR join my Discord server where I give monthly updates as well as engage with fans more directly. And we have a section for sharing art that someone who would enjoy TAoL would maybe like. For my Discord server, either PM me here or send me a Discord friend request at Megaladong#5075.

That’s pretty much it! Thanks again to all who have shown support in any way for my weird little game over the last year. It’s been a blast so far, and I’m looking forward to another year!
Last edited by Megaladong on Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do my best to fill things.
Megaladong
New to the forum

Re: The Adventures of Lulu (a CYOA interactive story)

Postby Houyo » Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:24 am

Well, I read through it. Was surprisingly heavy. I got the good ending with Duke at least. Don't think it's got much of things that I'm into to want to revisit it in the future. Not bad on the story itself though, read a lot of it simply cause I was curious how the story would go. Keep writing and improving, I enjoyed it.
Houyo
???

Postby Megaladong » Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:29 pm

Hi, thanks for reading and responding! That is something I didn't think to mention. The tone and content of the story is dark and gruesome. So I know most people aren't into that kind of thing. Anyways, thanks again!

Cheers,
I do my best to fill things.
Megaladong
New to the forum

Postby Garz » Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:28 am

This is interesting and quite well written!

You really find yourself there with the characters, and the world is very much intimidating. I'll be poking around there again, but I got a pair of pretty sad endings in my attempts to become a Raichu, and the fact that I was bummed at my failure is good proof that I cared about the setting as presented.

Very well done. ^_^ Hopefully at some point I can make it through!

Last bumped by Megaladong on Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:28 am.
Garz
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Interactive story