Werewolf vore reborn interactive (looking for contributors)

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Werewolf vore reborn interactive (looking for contributors)

Postby anyonarex » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:09 pm

So idk if any of you remember a really old interactive from writing.com simply called "werewolf vore", but I decided a few weeks ago to revive it here on Eka's. It's always been one of my absolute favourite vore interactives, and I was hoping that the community here could help me expand and enhance it.

To start off, I added it's most popular and (to me) well remembered storyline: In which a werewolf twenty something transforms in the night and gobbles up his sweet little sis. X3

Atm there's a lot of red but many more storylines are to come from me, and feel free to add your own chapters or scenarios or storylines if you wish, nothing is reserved and nothing is off limits. :p

Check it out here: https://aryion.com/iss/overview.php?story=1008
anyonarex
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Werewolf vore reborn interactive (looking for contributo

Postby unicorn » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:51 pm

Nice, this sounds like pretty promising subject matter :D Writing.com is such a pain to use, impossible really, so i'm glad you decided to bring it here!
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Werewolf vore reborn interactive (looking for contributo

Postby anyonarex » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:46 pm

unicorn wrote:Nice, this sounds like pretty promising subject matter :D Writing.com is such a pain to use, impossible really, so i'm glad you decided to bring it here!

Yeah writing.com is unusable rn X3 not worth the hassle at all.

I've added a few chapters to it today, still following the big bro/lil sis storyline, and a few other people have started to add their own sections. :o so its going good.
anyonarex
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Interactive story