Starting an infinity story project!

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Starting an infinity story project!

Postby MerrySue1982 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:08 pm

Hi I want to do a group project. An interactive story build by more people as just myself:)
I already made up a basic setting:

Food World

Somewhere in a world far away, there is a remote land inhabited only by monsters and monster girls. In this world girls are the main diet for all residents.
At the beginning of the story you play as Lillie (Pokémon), who has involuntarily drifted into this world. Lillie obviously not wish to become a meal. However, dangers lurk everywhere and it will be near impossible to save her.
But don't worry! The story does not end after Lillie has been eaten. Your adventure will endlessly continue. You just will play with another girl.

The world:
The island nation is divided into several areas, which not only differ greatly in climate but also in culture.
The story begins on the "Strawberry Island". A typical tropical island.
The most noteworthy places on strawberry island are: the beautiful "endless beach". As the name suggested a very long and big beach mostly inhabited by crab and shells and also the starting point of the adventure.
The small harbor village "Strawberry city". Inhabited by simple island girls and monster.
A very small forest and a kind of cute Vulcan.

Rules:
I allow anything as long as it involves girls as prey. vore,can, scat, sex, guro... Futas are allowed too but no solely male character.

Before I fully start the project I would like to know if some of you would be interested to add chapters to the story. And also more suggestion for Inhabitants and places on "Strawberry Island". We also can discuss future locations. Lillie will likely not leave the stating area. But other girls will. And there are no climate rules for the world. The next area already can be a frozen plain or futuristic city.
MerrySue1982
Participator

Re: Starting an infinity story project!

Postby HildaVGoneril » Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:10 pm

This seems interesting, but my schedule is clogged. I'd still be interested in contributing though!
HildaVGoneril
Been posting for a bit

Postby MerrySue1982 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:16 pm

HildaVGoneril wrote:This seems interesting, but my schedule is clogged. I'd still be interested in contributing though!

As said I strictly plan do not write it alone. I would write a backbone story. But i really wish to make this a community project. Everythink mentioned in the first post is open for discussion.
MerrySue1982
Participator

Postby Unidentified17 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:13 am

I would love to participate, finally getting a break from school so I have time.
Unidentified17
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tyslan03 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:59 pm

I'm sure I could contribute a chapter or two in the right settings.
Tyslan03
Participator

Postby MerrySue1982 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:39 pm

Unidentified17 wrote:I would love to participate, finally getting a break from school, so I have time.

Okay we start to gather some people now:)

Tyslan03 wrote:I'm sure I could contribute a chapter or two in the right settings.

As said the setting is still open for discussion. We could also do something completely different. If possible I try to avoid, one wrong decision, girl death choices.
(except if there is no realistic chance of escaping for the girl.)
MerrySue1982
Participator

Postby Unidentified17 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:19 am

So how do we start contributing to the story?
Unidentified17
Been posting for a bit

Postby MerrySue1982 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:49 am

Unidentified17 wrote:So how do we start contributing to the story?

First i have to start the story. ;)
So far i did write the starting chapter and a very quick first death. But i wish to offer you some more backbone.
For the start if you wish to write on infinity storys you need an account.

https://infinite-story.com

If you have an account you hopefully should be able to suggest contend for the story.
https://infinite-story.com/story/intro.php?id=21968
MerrySue1982
Participator

Postby MerrySue1982 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:56 am

Ps: Would you like to see some sex/erotic scenes that not end in death?

As an early example: A gorilla rapes Lillie.
Lillie can play aloung and later escapes the Gorilla.
This means juicy scenes not have to end in snuff. And maybe we even can add some non fatal vore scenes.
MerrySue1982
Participator

Postby Unidentified17 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:29 am

Sorry lost location of the page, as for the escape death after sex, I think it would be liked, especially if it fed into something happening further ahead. I'll try making a account soon but preparation for x-mes come first so I my take some time.
Unidentified17
Been posting for a bit

Postby MerrySue1982 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:31 am

Unidentified17 wrote:Sorry lost location of the page, as for the escape death after sex, I think it would be liked, especially if it fed into something happening further ahead. I'll try making a account soon but preparation for x-mes come first so I my take some time.

Same problem for me right now. Still finishing my Christmas project. And Sylvester also is coming up.;)
MerrySue1982
Participator

Postby Unidentified17 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:19 am

I wish you luck, hopefully by at least the end of the week I'll be free again to start helping.
Unidentified17
Been posting for a bit

Return to Interactive story