The Hotel vore game

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

The Hotel vore game

Postby Pokeman » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:49 pm

Firstly, I wanted to make sure folks knew this game is still going, just not on Eka's.
V1.15 is public here http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/xsivcaah2e_pmjkiw1vplq/the-hotel
and V1.20 is available if you are willing to pay.

Also, I wanted to discuss some of the Easter eggs, such as
Spoiler: show
you have to type "give booze to vixen" in room 3, with booze from the bar, to get the ass TF scene, and there is a secret scene you can get by drinking enough times without the RNG knocking you unconscious
. I wanted to know if there are any more secret scenes, I bet there are, but I haven't found them.
Pokeman
New to the forum

Re: The Hotel vore game

Postby Nightshadow101 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:10 pm

huh. i thought this game was dead. where is it publicly being updated?
Nightshadow101
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nightshadow101 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:46 pm

also, the game is very, very slow. even downloading it and playing it on quest doesn't help, as it seems to constantly freeze...
Nightshadow101
Been posting for a bit

Postby pendingdelete9026b206b » Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:04 pm

Nightshadow101 wrote:also, the game is very, very slow. even downloading it and playing it on quest doesn't help, as it seems to constantly freeze...

That sounds more like you're either using an out-of-date version of Quest, or your computer is just super slow
pendingdelete9026b206b
New to the forum

Postby Nightshadow101 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:57 pm

Soulex23 wrote:
Nightshadow101 wrote:also, the game is very, very slow. even downloading it and playing it on quest doesn't help, as it seems to constantly freeze...

That sounds more like you're either using an out-of-date version of Quest, or your computer is just super slow

i am pretty sure i have the most up to date version. i have a 1660 graphics card, though, if i even so much as click to open the door, it freezes like, 99% of the time. quest doesn't crash, but, i cant click on anything more or do anything else
Nightshadow101
Been posting for a bit

Postby Firon » Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:30 pm

Nightshadow101 wrote:i am pretty sure i have the most up to date version. i have a 1660 graphics card, though, if i even so much as click to open the door, it freezes like, 99% of the time. quest doesn't crash, but, i cant click on anything more or do anything else

why the hell would a graphics card matter for a text interpreter?

it's your CPU you need to worry about

and anyway....never run Quest games in a browser...always download them to avoid lockups
Firon
---

Postby Nightshadow101 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:35 pm

Firon wrote:
Nightshadow101 wrote:i am pretty sure i have the most up to date version. i have a 1660 graphics card, though, if i even so much as click to open the door, it freezes like, 99% of the time. quest doesn't crash, but, i cant click on anything more or do anything else

and anyway....never run Quest games in a browser...always download them to avoid lockups
my CPU is fine. its usage is at 12% ._.
Nightshadow101
Been posting for a bit

Postby unicorn » Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:21 pm

Huh i never knew this was on Eka's at all. mZmm is still active and updating it on FA - https://www.furaffinity.net/view/39211398/
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Samar » Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:41 am

Nightshadow101 wrote:
Firon wrote:

my CPU is fine. its usage is at 12% ._.

And if you have an 8 core then that 12% is 100% of a single core. So check the details tab to see per core performance and share with us what core it is.
Samar
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pokeman » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:12 pm

well, I expected this thread to be about in game secrets, but whatever. It's nice to know that the lag with this game isn't just me! :P
Pokeman
New to the forum

Return to Interactive story