Which Would You Rather Play As?

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

When you are playing a vore game or interactive, which best suites you?

I'm male, prefer to play as male
33%
I'm male, prefer to play as female
32%
I'm male, no preference
17%
I'm female, prefer to play as male
0%
I'm female, prefer to play as female
6%
I'm female, no preference
1%
I'm trans, prefer male
1%
I'm trans, prefer female
6%
I'm trans, No Preference
1%
Prefer to play as trans
0%
Other
1%

Total votes : 236

Which Would You Rather Play As?

Postby tst12 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:48 am

So, I'm wondering, which would you rather play in with interactives / video games? In real life, I would hate to be female, but I'm the only male prey I like to see generally, so in my mind playing as a female character is just a mental process of empathizing strongly with protagonist (even if the story themes it as you) rather than suspending disbelief about my gender.

It's not that simple, though - many games might choose to have your character act in stereotypical ways (ie, who you are attracted to) or even make specific mention of the anatomy. Sometimes this would bother me.

So I'm wondering, do people have a preference about which sex they play in a video game or especially vore context at all? I'll be curious to see if there are any pattern in sex differences or they'll be no pattern at all.

Comments below, of course, or you can silently vote and leave us to wonder who was here.
tst12
Participator

Re: Which Would You Rather Play As?

Postby coop500 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:58 pm

I roleplay as male preds a lot already, so I voted for am female but rather play as male. I am very picky about the predator so it's just easier to BE the predator.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:04 pm

I'm a male but I'll roleplay as a female or a male, pred or prey.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Randomdude5 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:46 pm

I am a male who prefers to play as a male pred, who eats female prey but I also explore the options in interactives to play as a female prey.
Whatever it is, I didn't do it.
Randomdude5
Participator

Postby Aleph-Null » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:42 am

Voted Male prefer female.

So, even outside of vore, I will often play female characters. Lots of people create avatars that are not their sex in RPGs (TTRPG, CRPG, MMORPG). Especially in games with pvp I will select female avatars due to smaller hitboxes.

In the context of vore, I do not want my RL form or sense of self to be directly involved. We are talking about subject matter that I wouldn't be involved in if it were real. It is much easier to maintain that disassociation if a story involves female characters. Since female characters work fine with my personal preferences, I tend prefer that option.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:58 am

I only like to be prey, and I just cannot enjoy female prey at all, so I only play male.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Jayezox » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:19 am

I'm putting down no preference although I slightly prefer to play male. The preference is weaker in interactives than rp which is what this topic is about, hence no preference. As long as a female predator is involved and there are no turn-offs, I'll enjoy it.

For video games since they are mentioned, I play as a male character in most "create/name your own character" scenarios. Something that will make me play female is when the male options don't fit my tastes like Lucas from gen 4 pokemon or the Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles.

When I get to choose pre-determined characters in video games I typically play female. Most female characters tend to have skill sets that fit my play style and are more aesthetically pleasing. This is especially true and evident in League of Legends.
Jayezox
---

Postby Matteo42 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:35 pm

I'm male, and usually prefer to play/rp as female, but it's not like I dislike male characters.

In a vore context, it doesn't really matter. If the pred (not me. that's not my thing) is female, it doesn't matter much, but I do hang slightly for F/F over F/M.

Outside of the fetish, I'll pick a female character 60 or 70% of the time. Take the game Vindictus, for example. I absolutely loved the scythe playstyle when I first got the game, and that selection was female only. Must've grown a bit on me, after so long...
Large sword-wielding, battle axe swinging, devastating but slow hits are often attributed to powerful and muscular men, while females are often seen with the more "subtle" styles, like a whip, mages, or some kind of assassin. I greatly prefer the latter kind, which is probably why I lean towards females more.

oh and they look better to my heterosexual brain XD
Matteo42
Somewhat familiar

Return to Interactive story