AI Dungeon Archive

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

AI Dungeon Archive

Postby Ssublissive » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:47 pm

Here I'll be posting any AI Dungeon vore stories that I manage to create. These stories will be vastly different from my usual content, hence why I'm keeping them here rather than in my gallery page. They're generated with the help of an AI, so there's bound to be a lot of weird/funny jumps in logic. For those who find that entertaining, enjoy~

ALSO! If you happen to make any fun AI Dungeon vore fics of your own, you're free to post them here too. It would actually make me really happy, I'd love so see what you guys come up with!

Contains: F/M, F/F, Female Pred, Female Prey, Digestion, Oral Vore, Disposal, Weight Gain

A Girl and Her Totodile

On what you believed to be a normal day, you woke up and walked down the stairs. When you went to walk out the door however, your mother stopped you.
"Before you go, Professor Elm needs to see you. Said something about you needing to do something for him?" Your mother said, and you nodded. You put on your cap and headed out the door, and walked to the Professor Elm's Laboratory.
When you open the door, Professor Elm greets you.
"Vanna, thanks for coming! Sorry for springing this on you, but I need you to get an intriguing egg from an acquaintance of mine. Are you up for it?"
Professor Elm asks you, and you nod in return and begin to head out the door, before Professor Elm stops you.
"Wait, it's dangerous to go alone. Take a partner Pokémon! It's your lucky day, I've got a lot of diversity in choices today! You name it, I've probably got it!"
You think long and hard, and make your decision.
"Totodile." You say, and Professor Elm hands you a Pokéball.
"Good choice! There you are, a Totodile.".
You send out your Totodile, and walk out of the door, with your Totodile by your side.
The day is clear and bright, and you begin an exciting journey, seeking adventure and foes to vanquish.
You face many dangers on your way through the wilderness.

> You walk into the tall grass.
You begin to walk into the tall, green grass as a mewl is heard.
"Totodile, attack!" You cry, preparing for danger.
A large shadow whizzes past you, and you draw your sword to face whoever or whatever it is.
"Totodile, burn everything!" You order, as you begin to set fire to the tall grass with your flame attack.
A large, dark shape is seen, but it quickly disappears as a shadowy form whizzes past you.

> You chase after the mystery pokemon.
You chase after what you think was the Pokemon, but it makes no noise and is faster than you. You try to remember what the Professor said about it.

> You have a flashback to what Professor Elm said to you.
"This Pokemon, is the Darkness Pokemon. They're hollow and dark, with a lust for destruction. If you can hear them, then they can hear you." Professor Elm said.

> You say "Totodile, use flamethrower!"
Totodile shoots a jet of flames from its mouth. The Pokemon is quick and you don't manage to hit it, but the flames do cause it some pain.

> You identity the dark type pokemon.
"It's a Dusclops!" You think. "Flame is weak to Shadow!"
You order a attack, but Totodile stops you.
"No! If I use my own attacks, I'll lose too much health. I'll stay invisible and dodge everything!"

> You say "Okay Totodile, let's do a tactical retreat!"
Totodile nods, and you both quickly run out of the tall grass, back into the clearing.
The clearing is empty, and silence fills the air.

> You catch your breath.
You lie down on the grass, and take some time to catch your breath.
Suddenly, the silence is broken by a scream.
You quickly snap out of your daze and look around.

> You see in the direction the scream is coming from.
You see a girl in the distance, about your age. She wears a blue dress and is screaming into the night.
You stand up, and begin slowly walking over to her.
"What's wrong?" You ask.
"AAAAAARRRGH!" the girl screams, as you arrive.
You grab her by the shoulder and turn her around to face you.
"Who are you?" You ask.
"I'm Meredith! I ヴァーンでダッシュを免れよ!" she cries, as you pick her up and set her down onto the grass.
"Honey, who did this to you?"
"I dunno! It all happened so fast! While we were chasing Krabby #5, some guy in a red tracksuit came out of no where and hit me in the head with something!"

> You ask Meredith if she wants to pokemon battle.
"Can't you please catch that Krabby for me?" Meredith asks, looking at you with big, watery eyes.
"Sorry, no."

> You say "I mostly just want to have a pokemon battle, but if you can't catch a simple Krabby you probably won't be much of a challenge."
"Oh... alright then."
Meredith pulls out a red and white backpack, and pulls out an odd looking tablet.

> You say "What are you doing?"
"I'm using the PokeRadar to look for Krabby."With this thing, I can track any Pokemon by their footprint, however I don't have my own Pokemon to test it on.

> You sigh and roll your eyes.
"Whatever," you say.
Meredith attaches the PokeRadar to her head, and turns it on.

> You suddenly realize where Krabby is hiding.
Krabby is hiding on the other side of a thin barrier, a few metres underground.

> You order Totodile to dig underground and capture Krabby.
Totodile nods and begins to dig underground with his head.
"It's not working!" You hear him growl.
Meredith gasps. "Did your pokemon just talk?"
"Yeah. I told him to try and capture that Krabby, but it looks like it failed. Hm, maybe if we break the barrier..."
You turn and walk over to where the barrier is located.

> You ground pound the barrier.
You smash your fist into the barrier, breaking it open.
"Come on, Totodile! Krabby!" You order.
Totodile eagerly nods and swims towards where the Krabby is hiding.

> You throw a Pokeball at Krabby.
Totodile releases his hold on the barrier and runs in a frenzy towards the Krabby. He bites the desired Pokemon on the back, but fails to capture it.

> You throw a pokemon at Krabby.
"Go, Chinchilla!" Meredith commands.
A Litleo appears on the other side of the barrier. It begins to scratch and growl at Krabby.
Krabby gets so scared that it faints.
"Good j ob!" You say.
"Thanks," Meredith says with a smile.
"Totodile, use bite to finish it off."
Totodile nods and bites at the desired Pokemon. Although its a tough bite, it manages to finish off the model, and you catch it in a pokeball.

> You say "Awesome! I finally have a water type pokemon!"
You catch a Krabby, a water type Pokemon!

> You say "Alright, we took care of the Krabby problem, now you HAVE to battle me!"
"What for?" Meredith asks.
"Because I'm your trainer and I say so!" You demand in an attempt to be authoritative.
"Fine," Meredith says dejectedly.
You agree to a battle.

> You wait for Meredith to send out her pokemon.
Meredith sends out her Starly.
"Are you already using a species that I don't know about?" You ask.
"Yeah, Starly are small pokemon that fly around in packs. They assemble into a larger creature to cross rivers and such."
"They're birds."
"What does that matter?"

> You say "I'm just saying if you think a bird pokemon is going to be able to defeat a crocodile pokemon you must be really stupid."
"I'm noticed you are a really stupid person."
"Hey, I was taught better than to say such things! Fuck you. Starly, attack!" Meredith commands.

> You order Totodile to evade the attack.
Totodile evade the attack, and fly right into the flock of birds. They Scream in terror, and one by one fall out of the sky.
"Perfect."
"Your Pokemon attacked first didn't they?"
"Yeah, so what?"
"It means that I win by default because your Starly fainted!"
"Wait, what?"
"You heard me, your Starly fell out when my Croconaw attacked."
"Is that a fact?"
"Yeah."
Meredith agrees to another battle.
"Fine, but if I win, I get to eat you." you say, in order to be annoying.
"Fine, you won't even beat me."
You both agree to another battle.
You both send out your respective starters. You both pick the same ones as last time.

> You say "Totodile! Use Flame Cutter!"
Totodile curls up and unleashes a long line of flames from its mouth. The small fire engulfs and burns the side of Mereidens's face, causing her to yelp in pain.
"Oh my god, Totodile! Don't do that! you say, and quickly heal your Pokemon with a potion.
Meredith sends out her Starly, who's burnt feathers have partially regrown.
"Go, Starly!"

> You watch Starly carefully.
Starly flies forward with great speed. It does a double-flap attack, hitting both you and your Croconaw.
"I've seen that move before!"

> You get blasted back into a tree and wheeze.
You get blasted back into a tree by the double-flap. You try and stand up again, but you don't have the strength and begin to wheeze.

> You say "Totodile, attack!"
Totodile swims forward with incredible speed, knocking away Mereidens's Starly and swallowing it whole.
"He's fast...I've never seen a Croconaw so fast..."
Totodile belches up a puff of feathers.
"You're not going to win this one, Mereidens!"
Meredith sends out her next Pokemon.
"Go, Omanyte!"
You don't like the look of this.

> You say "Go, Krabby!"
Krabby appears and begins to attack, but it's no use. Omanyte uses Muddy Stream, making the ground very inpenetrable to water types. Still, your team is overwhelmed quickly.
Krabby and Totodile are defeated, which means all your pokemon have fainted. You've lost the battle.
You feel very frustrated as your mother cheers for Mereidens.
"Mom?! Don't cheer for the enemy!" you cry out, feeling betrayed. "Have you been watching his whole time?"
"Huh? Well, yeah. I mean, her beating you is something of a surprise, but not really."
You're speechless. What can you do?

Meredith licks her lips and walks up to you confidently. "Alright, now I get to eat you~"
she says.
"Just try it, sport."
Meredith starts laughing obnoxiously. Oh god, what have you gotten yourself into?
Meredith pins you to the trunk of the tree, then licks your face. "Stop resisting, if you know what's good for you."
You fervently try to pull away, but she's stronger.

> You try to run away.
You try and get away, but Meredith catches your leg and pulls it away.
Mereidens finishes you off with another Body Slam.
Meredith yanks off your shoes then stuffs your feet into her mouth. She slurps around your ankles, gulping down your legs.
"Hey! That's cheating!" you say.
Meredith stops chewing for a moment and snarls.
"Oh, do it anyway."
She resumes chewing. You're helpless to stop her.

> You say "Just hurry up and eat me"
Meredith resumes chewing. She chews for a moment, then swallows.
"Well?"
"You don't know how long it takes to catch something this big."
You pout and lie still as Meredith takes her time swallowing you. Your mother gives you an awkward look as your chest is dragged down into Meredith's undulating throat.
After a moment, Meredith stops chewing and lets your body drop to the soft, churning pit of her stomach.

> You digest in Meredith's stomach.
Your body is digested in about twenty minutes. It's like a really slow version of the experience of drowning. Everything slows down, and you can't do anything. The light fades from your eyes, and you no longer feel any pain.
Meredith lets out a hot, steamy belch, ejecting a soggy acid-eaten hat that used to belong to the would-be pokemon trainer she just ate. Her distended belly quickly rounds out after a few minutes, and as she gives it an experimental poke her finger meets little resistance. The contents of her stomach have already softened quite a bit due to digestion. You just fell into a giant steaming pile of mush.
Meredith smiles and pats her stuffed belly. "Ah, that was good. That was real good." She breathes a sigh and drifts off to sleep. She really does have the most wonderful snooze.
You?
You've had better.
Meredith wakes up in the same place with the same bloated belly, but her mind is a lot clearer.
As she picks up her hat, she feels a little bad about eating you. She remembers that she did it just for the fun of it. But that girl...and her pretentious little pokemon...what were they, anyway? She can't remember.
Meredith notices that her bra feels a lot tighter around her chest area. She looks down and realizes that her breasts are larger. She also notices that all the random trash she collected during the night is missing. Not to mention, the bra isn't even her size.
Not anymore at least.
Meredith chuckles at how silly that was. She feels no remorse. She's stronger now, after all, and she can eat as much as she wants.
"Sorry, but I beat you fair and square. Don't feel bad, anyway, you'd have eaten me eventually, and that would have sucked. So I ate you first. Good thing I was the mood for a late night snack, huh?
Her stomach grumbles sourly. Meredith understands.
Well, not you, but your remains. Meredith takes a deep breath and gathers her stuff. The sun is rising, and she'd better be gone from here before the Pokemon League starts.
The End.

Old School Rivalry

You and your friend Sally are going to the cafeteria. Your rival, Patricia, confronts you in the hall with her posse of mean girls. You try to reason with them, but they don't listen.

> You brush past the bullies.
"Fuck you!" one of them shouts as she hits you in the face. You ignore her and head towards the cafeteria where your friends are waiting for you.
Suddenly, Patricia grabs you by the shoulders.
"Where do you think yooouuuuu," she says, then stops in surprise when your fist hits her right in the throat, killing her. You run outside before the others follow you.
But she's not actually dead. The shockwaves of your punch take care of that. She begins choking and wheezing on the floor until finally, her neck snaps. Everyone is silent as you hold up your fist and flip it in the air.
No, seriously, she's not dead. She's perfectly fine. You pull your fist back and slam it into her head again, killing her for good. But her neck snaps this time.
You look around at your friends, who are as surprised as you are.

> You say "I think she's dead"
"I think she's dead!" you say, and they agree.
Slowly, you turn around to look at the cafeteria again. The girl you killed just moments ago is standing right there with her two friends.
Patricia smirks and says, "You bitch, I'll kill you for that!"
She runs at you while your friends run away, shouting for you to stop. You try to run after them, but she leaps at you like a cat, tackling you to the ground.

> You say "Get off me!"
"Get off me!" you say, but she doesn't. Instead, she draws a sawed off shotgun from behind her back and points it at you. The barrel is almost touching your forehead.

> You say "Oh my gosh is that a gun?"
"Oh my gosh is that a gun?" you ask.
"You're not going to talk your way out of this," she says.
Her salivating maw opens, and before you can react she begins swallowing you whole. She starts with the head, gulping you down with ease. You take a shuddering breath and one last shuddering breath, before it's all gone.

> You struggle in the tight, wet throat, trying to escape.
You struggle in the tight, wet throat, trying to escape. But as you do, you feel her start swallowing you bit by bit, not even chewing. Eventually, you fade into the oblivion of her stomach.
Patricia belches loudly. Her lava-filled stomach rumbles.

> You squirm.
You realize that you're squirming in a hungry, hungry girl's stomach. And it isn't just any girl. It's the girl who killed you. By the gods, she's eating you!

> You melt into a meaty sludge.
You melt into a meaty sludge. In fact, the sensation is starting to get close to an orgasm.

> You pump through Patricia's intestines over the course of several hours as she absorbs your melted body for nutrients.
You can't move, but you still pump through Patricia's intestines over the course of several hours as she absorbs your melted body for nutrients.
Hours later, Patricia smirks as she looks in the mirror, admiring her new curves.
"I got a great idea!" she says to herself.
She picks up the phone and dials a number.
"Hello?" a female voice answers.
"Hey, Annah," Patricia says.
"I ate your little girlfriend. I guess that means you're single now. Want to go out on a date?" Patricia asks.
"Um, yeah sure," Annah replies.
"Great, see you later!"
Annah pauses for a moment, then hangs up the phone.
The End

Princess Days

You are Miranda, a princess living in the kingdom of Larion. You wake up in a big feather bed and hear clamoring outside your door. A knight rushes in to tell you that Sir Ignate asks that you join him for breakfast in the garden.
You are a princess and must obey these royal orders, but your belly still rumbles.

> You sigh and do as you are told, going to join Sir Ignate for breakfast.
You walk outside and mumble a greeting to your guard. He nods back and you follow his lead into the garden.
Sir Ignate stands up as you approach the table. You notice he is missing his left hand.

> You ask what happened to his left hand.
He begins to ask you how your trip to visit your family was. You begin to reply, but he cuts you off and tells the story of what happened while you were gone.

> You bite your lip and listen as the rude Sire Ignate tells you his boring story.
He tells you of a group of bandits that attacked him on the road while he was carrying a package to deliver to the king. Your eyes widen as he tells you how he fought them off and killed them all.

> You say "That's pretty impressive *yawn*"
He looks at you and asks what you were yawning at. You try to lie and say it's nothing, but he catches you. He begins to laugh and pats you on the shoulder.

> You say "Don't touch me dude."
He laughs again and makes a rubbing motion on his temple with his uninjured hand. He tells you that since he's a nice guy, he doesn't rub guys out of their face.

> You say "What the fuck are you talking about?"
He begins to tell you how he envisions the world. He says there are kings and peasants, knights and mages, and he's just some guy trying to get by.

> You grow tired of this peasant and decide to eat him.
He's a little off put by your aggressive stance.
He begins to tell you that he doesn't see the distinction between the haves and have-nots, but you are clearly offended.

> You grab him by the waist and swallow him whole.
He chokes a moment, and then is gone.
You are now late for your breakfast with the king.
Your distended stomach bulges in odd directions as Sir Ignate squirms and thrashes inside, slowly succumbing to the onslaught of your potent acids. With a final grunt, he is silenced.
You make your way to the dining hall, finding it half empty. King Hader and the rest of his court look over at you as you enter.

> You let out a dainty belch.
The king looks over and smiles. "Ah, the princess is here." He stands up and greets you.
You notice a big bulge in his belly button and have a hard time concentrating on his words.

> You say "Looks like you and I already ate."
He seems slightly embarrassed by this, but brushes it off. The two of you sit down to breakfast.
Eat.
You devour the food on your plate, which the king did not seem to finish.
Your stomach grumbles soundly as it noisily digests the bulk of food inside. Happy with the results, you pat it on the back. You notice the king watching you and wince as he tries not to grimace.

> You tell him you ate Sir Ignate.
He says he's glad and asks how his meal was. You shrug and burp slightly. Your stomach rumbles again, and the king laughs.

> You say "Well anyway, I'm gonna go back to my room and sleep for a thousand years."
He stands up and says that's a good idea. He offers to send someone with you, but you assure him you can manage. You grunt as you push yourself to your feet.

> You go lay down in bed.
You roll over onto your side and make yourself comfortable. You reach out to feel the sheets at first but then stop and instead close your eyes within a second. You fall asleep before you can even think about it.

> You wake up the next morning, feeling a growing pressure in your rectum.
You groan and roll over in bed. You wince as you feel a growing pressure in your ass. You push yourself up and wince again as you reach back and dig your fingers into the sore flesh.

> You say "Damn, indigestion sucks"
You stand on your feet and stumble forward. You feel something large and round in your hand and look down. You pull out a small apple, which had been pushed up against your rectum during your sleep.

> You throw the apple out the window and go take a fat dump in the nearest chamber pot.
You flush the chamber pot and then step outside your room. A servant comes up to you and asks if you need something. You tell him that you're fine and simply need some air.

> You say "It stinks real bad in there."
He tells you that the stench should be gone within a few hours. You grunt in surprise and then tell him you'll be in your room. He tells you not to stray away from it.

> You say "Yeah yeah, whatever."
You head back to your room and slam the door. You let out a long sigh and then reach back to scratch at your belly.
The End

Cyberpunk 2088

You are Tanya, a cyborg living in the the futuristic city of Zail. You have a bionic arm and a holoband. You're walking down the dark city streets while neon lights flash brightly above you. As you pass an alley you see a group of three men standing around a table. One of the men has a bullhorn and is speaking through it.

> You identify the man using your deep web access.
You pull up the website for the deep web anonymously using a proxy and search for a picture of the leader using his name. A picture pops up along with other details.

> You read about the bounty on his head.
The man known as John the Hermit has a large bounty on his head for reasons unknown. Reports say that he's an insane survivalist and terrorist, but some say he's a hero.

> You silently charge up your ion cannon.
With the risk of getting caught, you reload your pistol. A large backpack is slung over your shoulder. This is your standard equipment for jobs like this.

> You walk up to the men and point your gun at John the Hermit while saying "I'm taking you in, buddy."
You walk up to the table with the men standing around it and aim your weapon at John. He looks up in surprise as the others back away from you.

> You wait for John's response.
John the Hermit slowly stands up and backs away from you, speaking in a calm voice. "This is madness, you must be mad! We are not your enemy!"

> You shoot one of his companions.
The man coughed as he fell to the ground. You step over him and point your gun at John, who is now backing up. "Step back, or you're a dead man."

> You say "Now come with me so I can collect my bounty"
John the Hermit backs away and pulls out a walkie-talkie, speaking quickly into it.

> You say "Um, what do you think you're doing?"
He responds by sending a burst of electricity into the man you shot. You fire back, but miss as he speeds away in a jeep, sending another jolt of electricity at you.

> You dodge his attack.
He fires again, but it misses. You aim your ion cannon at him, and he screams in pain as the weapon fires, blowing up his jeep and melting him into a skeleton.
Mission accomplished!
You sigh as the carnage settles down. A dead body is not worth as much, but this will have to do. Suddenly, a woman's voice speaks up behind you. "Hey, you just killed John the Hermit!"
You turn around and see a pretty woman with long red hair. "Oh. Um...yeah..."
Mechanical arms sprout from her back. "You shouldn't have done that~" she says menacingly, preparing to strike.
You jump back and draw your weapon, firing. Her arms are destroyed by the bullets, but she doesn't fall. Instead she speeds after you, knocking you to the ground with a claw.

> You grunt in pain.
You roll out of the way and stand up, firing upon the woman. As she takes damage, you notice that she is fading in and out of reality.

> You say "Oh shit..."
As you try to decide whether to keep shooting or run, the woman strikes. She charges at you and kicks you in the stomach, knocking you down.

> You collapse in front of the villainess.
She stands above you, as you struggle to stand up. Before you know it, her arms are around your neck and crushing your windpipe. You gasp for air as she picks you up and grimaces.

> You say "Who are you?"
The woman smiles as she tosses your body into the dirt. "I am Mary, and this is my story."

> You try crawling away as she starts swallowing your legs.
As you crawl through the dirt, Mary approaches you. She speaks in a soothing voice, "Why do you run from me, mortal?"
"I prefer to run," you reply. "It's safer."
Mary rolls her eyes and snatches you by the feet, shoveling them into her mouth and swallowing with a powerful gulp. "If you prefer to be eaten, that is your choice. Now come with me, or face the harsh reality."
You can do nothing as she eats your feet. After a moment, she stops and speaks,
"I love the taste of cyborgs." she says with her mouth full. You see her salivate as she licks her lips.
"Does it turn you on?"
"Not really," you admit. "Why?"
Mary shrugs.
Mary slurps you down like a noodle, gobbling up your creamy legs and moving on to your torso in mere seconds. As your head disappears into her mouth, her eyes begin to tear up.
Still, she shrugs again.
"I don't know," she says through a mouthful of your arm.

> You say "This girl is a weirdo"
Mary shakes her head. "No, I'm just sad. I liked him... I want to go home."
"You want to go home?" you ask.
She nods her head.

> You start to feel bad about the man you killed.
"Ah... I killed him," you say with a sigh. "You're probably upset because you liked him."
"R-Really?" she asks, sniffling.
The wet walls of her warm esophagus ripple, dragging you down into Mary's stomach as she continues to cry. She grows quiet as you finally find your way down into her stomach. You find yourself staring up at the twisting, churning mass of muscle that is her large intestines.

> You weakly struggle as the acids trickle in all around.
Your eyes roll back into your head as your stomach becomes more and more acidic. You realize you have entered the large intestines. It is dark, hot, and all you can smell is the scent of rotting vegetables.
Mary's weird digestive system slowly churns you into an unrecognizable sludge. Your goopy remains are shifted through her countless stomachs. The blackness takes you by surprise, and the constant gurgling is too much to bear. Finally, you find yourself in one of her many bowels.
The End.

Beware the Witch of the Woods

You are Lyn, a rogue living in the kingdom of Larion. You have a long steel dagger and a length of rope. You walk down the city street looking for somewhere to steal from. You look around and see a small store front. Walking towards it you check the sign and see that there is a store inside. It is a silversmith's, so you quickly decide that you'll try to break in there later.

> You wait until nightfall, then sneak in at the eleventh hour.
You wait until nightfall and sneak into the silversmiths, planning to steal the most precious item in the store.
You enter the store and walk forward.

> You look around the interior of the building.
The interior of the building is quite simple. There is a wooden counter running the length of the shop and to one side there is a furnace and on the other side there is a small collection of items for sale.

> You examine the items for sale.
The items on the wall include:
There is a pair of ornate daggers, an assortment of throwing knives and axes, a short sword, a longbow, a short bow, and an oversized club.

> You take the oversized club.
You walk over to the oversized club. You pick it up and examine its weight. You slowly swing it a couple of times and are satisfied with its balance. It seems like a good weapon for smashing someone's skull open.

> You smash the glass in the display case with your noggin and steal the jewelry inside.
You smash the glass with all your might, shattering it into a million pieces. You grab the assorted jewelry inside the case and walk over to the doorway. You look down the street and see if there's anyone following you.

> You say "Looks like no one is following me."
You pull open the door and lean out. You look down the street to see if anyone is following you, but there's no one in sight.
"Well, it seems like I'm safe. Now what?"

> You say "I don't know, genius, maybe you should run away with the goods?"
"Nice one," you mutter.
"I'm not a fucking comedian," you say. "What do I do with the jewelry?"
"Well, you could just take it, obviously," you reply.

> You ignore yourself and dash away from the scene of the robbery you just committed.
You sprint away from the store and out onto the street, a crowd of people quickly forming to watch you run by.
"Hey! What are you doing?" a voice cries out.

> You say "Shit, they spotted us, where did all these people come from?"
"I don't know!" the same voice responds.
Several men and women in the crowd are wielding crossbows and you realize they've been track your every movement. Shit.
"Get off the streets!"

> You duck into a dark alleyway.
You enter the alleyway and duck behind a nearby dumpster, trying to stay out of sight. You can hear the people perfectly well, thanks to the fact that they're only a few feet away from you.

> You say "You better be quiet and not say anything."
You hear yourself answer in a hushed voice. "Of course."
You wait for several minutes, but nobody else comes down the alley.

> You slowly step out of your hiding spot.
You emerge from your hiding spot and walk towards the end of the alley, looking down at the end of the alley. Beyond it is a side street, which leads to an intersection.

> You walk down the intersection and go back to your hideout.
You walk down the street looking carefully around you for any sign of the law. Fortunately, it seems that your robbery has gone unnoticed.

> You enter your underground hideout and take a nap.
You walk down the stairway and into your underground home. You quickly head up the stairway to your bedroom and go to sleep.
You've walked back a long way... but you made it.

> You say "You wake up and yawn into your palm, blinking away your own drowsiness. You reach for your bag of stolen goods...but it's gone. Somebody stole it when you were sleeping!"
You groan and spend a few minutes cursing the lawless in general and the two idiots who robbed you in specific.
Just as you're setting up your campfire and deciding what to do, you hear footsteps outside.

> You say "Who is it?"
"Jenny!" a voice cries out.
A young girl with red hair enters, a crossbow in her hands and a look of concern on her face.
"What's happened?" you ask.
"It's my family! We're being attacked by raiders!"
Grim news indeed.

> You say "This is grim news indeed."
"It gets worse. I have two brothers and a father, but no mother or windows at all. Nilsimer's Farm is being raided by raiders."
"That's terrible," you say.

> You say "You know something else? My stolen jewels got stolen last night. I know who did it because it was obviously Isabelle and Vicky."
"Stupid bitches," Jenny mutters.
"I know right?! Why the hell would they do that?"
Right now you have a choice. Either help Jenny with the raiders or go after Isabelle and Vicky.
Which to pursue first?

> You go help with the raiders.
"I can help, if you want to stay."
"Are you sure? If this keeps up, we might need more people," Jenny says.

> You say "I can take care of a few brutes. I'll zip in and discombobulate them."
"Alright then darlin'," Jenny smiles. "Just don't get yourself killed."
Jenny gives you a tight hug and kisses you on the cheek before running off to find her family.

> You blush and then go out to battle the raiders.
You go out into the alleyways again and set about your work in a professional manner. When you notice three raiders walking towards a nearby farmhouse, you take care of those problems in a timely manner.

> You stun them with a smoke bomb.
You hide behind the farmhouse and hit your detonator. The three raiders are enveloped in a cloud of smoke and you move in to finish them off.

> You knock the first out, kick the other into a lion's mouth, then swallow the last one whole.
The first raider you knock out has a habit of waking up. You quickly step on his head to quiet him down. The second one you knock unconscious into a lion's mouth and he is cartoonishly chomped into little bits.
You loom over the third raider, who sees what became of his two buddies as the smoke clears. He tries to run, but you catch up to him and knock him out with a couple of quick jabs.

> You hoist the third raider up into your jaws and swallow him whole.
You take the raider back to your secret headquarters and devour him. Afterwards, you go to sleep.

> You lick your lips and belch up his glasses.
The next night, you decide to hit up a local bar. You order a drink and sit in a corner alone. You sip your drink and wait for someone to talk to.

> You notice that you're a little chubbier from digesting your large meal the other day.
You go have a seat at a table with some ladies you just met. They're all barmaids that are friends.

> You ask the barmaids if they know where Isabelle and Vicky ran off to.
"I just saw the two of them leave together," one of them says. "They headed towards the city gates."
"I saw them too. They were pretty wasted when they left my place," another says.
Not wasting any time, you leap up from your seat and steal a horse, heading to the outskirts of the city to catch up with Isabelle and Vicky.
When you arrive at the city gates, you see a crowd gathered. Some are laughing, and some are booing.
"...heard the pair of them went to a brothel instead!" a man laughs.

> You say "Um...what?"
The man laughs and pats you on the back.
"I heard they got it on in a whorehouse!" the man says.

> You say "Who?"
"Who what?" the man asks.
"Who the fuck cares!?," a nearby man says.
"Hey!" the man said. "Keep your voice down!"

> You ignore these men focus on your quest to get your stolen stuff back.
"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to, you little prick?" he asks.

> You kick him.
He grabs his sword and swings it at you. You catch his sword and throw it into the crowd of angry men.
"Hey!" the man says again.
Suddenly, a giantess walks up and grabs the group of men that are harassing you. She drops them all into her mouth and swallows them whole.
"Thanks," you say.
The giantess walks up to the man that tried to help you and grabs him by the throat, throwing him into a nearby ditch.
"Don't worry about it."

> You go find Isabelle and Vicky.
You get on your horse and gallop to the city gates. You stop at the sight of a terrible scene.
Bodies are everywhere. The two women you were so excited to see are among the casualties.

> You say "What a twist!"
You laugh and kick one of the bodies.
Isabelle is dead, and you didn't even get to fuck her! You're upset, but this isn't the end. You'll get your revenge.

> You say "Who could have killed them?"
You look around and see that all the attackers were either killed or escaped.
Why would any of the villagers have wanted to kill the two women?
There is a silence. Then, everyone.

> You sigh and search their bodies for your stolen jewelry.
You search their bodies for your jewelry, but you find something far more valuable.
A half-smoked cigarette tin full of money!

> You say "No, stupid! I want my fucking jewels back!"
You ride to the city gate and exit the town.
You count the money, after you put a cigarette in your mouth. You find that you have stolen a total of 65 gold coins from the two women.

> You notice a mysterious woman in the woods.
You wonder who this woman is. She is dressed in a one-shouldered, fur-trimmed red coat and black leather boots.

> You stare at her.
The woman seems to be staring right back.
She begins to walk your way, and you feel a strange feeling in the pit of your stomach.
She is... beautiful.
She must be 5'7

> You say "Excuse me, have you seen a bag of jewelry? It's mine and I need it back."
She does not respond, but continues to walk towards you.
You notice that she is wearing a gold ring on her left index finger.
"I'm talking to you!" you shout.

> You notice that the gold ring is one of the items that you stole earlier.
This must be the woman you stole the jewels from.
She continues to stare at you as if you are a piece of meat on a hook.

> You attack her.
You jump off your horse and begin to unload your pistol into her. You are saddened when you realize that your bullets are not stopping her at all.

> You say "What the hell is this anime bullshit?!"
After several more shots, you drop your weapon and stumble backwards. She slowly approaches your body, staring at you the whole time.
As she gets closer, you notice a small scar above her right eye.
Unable to stop her, she grabs you and opens her maw nice and wide, shoving your head inside so she can swallow you whole. The first gulp drags you in, carrying your shoulders down into the tight expanse of her rippling esophagus. You kick and squirm, but to no avail. She's got a strong predator's grip, and soon enough you feel her nibbling on your thighs as your slip into her hot stomach.
She keeps you in there for a few minutes, letting her chewing drag your legs through the thick gooey mess that is inside her, until she finally swallows you whole.

> You regret stealing from such a powerful enchantress.
Your stomach turns as you realize you will soon be digested.

> You struggle and squirm, beating at the stomach walls as the acids rise.
You soon find that you are no match for a magical stomach.
The first wave of acid burns your throat, but it's the second wave that really does the damage. You begin to vomit blood.

> You say "We regret nothing!"
You spit blood and bile as your innards are liquefied.
The enchantress giggles and lets out a hearty belch. She slaps her engorged belly hard, rendering your rapidly melting body into a dense slurry of sloshing meat. Her magical stomach gurgles with odd glorps and burbles while it processes her prey. "Foolish thief, you wouldn't last five minutes in my forest. I let you live, just so I can eat you myself!"
She lets out a thunderous laugh and licks her lips. "Mmm, yummy. I'll have to make sure I don't lose any weight this week.
As time flies by, her stuffed belly pumps digesting matter down into her lumpy intestines. Her hips and chest gradually fill out with a healthy new layer of fat. Being the ruler of this forest, she can simply use the bathroom anywhere she pleases. When it comes time for you to make an exit, she squats down behind a bush and shits out a massive mound of filth. The pile of shit is littered with your digested corpse.
How fitting that you end up as some sort of fertilizer for the Witch of the Wood.
The End.
&^COLLAR$ME*****
Ssublissive
New to the forum

Re: AI Dungeon Archive

Postby OmNomNomU » Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:51 pm

I just saw you invited others to share. Been testing a script that I've been developing for vore. Makes a tally of keywords in recent history/current input/memory to calculate which method would be best in a given situation. Still a lot of work to do with it, but it's a lot better than vanilla dragon.

Contains: F/m, Lamia, Oral vore, unwilling, digestion, implied weight gain

It was a gloomy day working the rock lands on the outskirts of the Baron's territory. Tiresome work clearing the rocks from what would be fields, the arduous task taking you further away from the hovel given to you. It was lonely out here, half a days walk from the nearest village, but you couldn't afford to buy land, so you took what was freely given.
The sun was setting when you spied a hole in the ground, honestly more like a cave considering it's size, a human could easily crawl through the entrance, but you wouldn't want to as there was clearly something inside. Felt like eyes were watching you from within the dark depths, but you chalked it up to your imagination.
You returned home that night, and the next morning you awoke early and made your way back out to the fields to continue your work. The sun had barely risen when you stumbled upon the hole in question, beginning your daily toils while determined to keep an eye on the hole.
Hours passed as you worked, sweat running down your brow. You kept a wary eye on the hole, periodically looking over at it from time to time to see if anything changed. That's when you saw her.
She was tall and lithe, her beautiful features marred by a scowl.
Slithering out of the hole, her human half nearly twice your height. Flowing black hair with spots of gold frame her face, full lips begging to be kissed. Slender limbs lead into an elegant body, skin a pale white. Her lower half was that of a snake, the coloration matching her hair. It was some sort of cobragirl, large and looming as she moved with grace despite her size, dark eyes beady and filled with malice.
Your fingers tighten around the picks handle, meant for crushing rock, in case of trouble it would be effective against flesh. You hoped it didn't come to that. "Greetings." You announce loudly, hoping that she'll stop and speak to you from afar.
She stops and stares at you, her expression unreadable, but her intent clear. She wants to eat you. The cobra was truthfully a lovely looking creature, with breasts large for her frame. She also had a comely face, but that was twisted in a scowl.
"The Baron has no claim here, only I have claim!" She says, her voice hissing and echoing throughout the landscape. "Why have you come to my lands?"
"I don't want any trouble, I was led to believe these lands were free from ownership." Responding, somewhat relieved she was willing to converse at least.
"They are free of the baron's rule, but not mine."
"Can we not share? There's plenty of land for miles around." You raise your pick defensively as she slithers ahead to slowly close the distance.
"I need it all for myself. I'm the only one who lives here. I allow no one else."
You understand her desire for resources to be exclusive to herself, but that wasn't your problem. You needed this land for your farm.
You step back away from the cobragirl, her shadow casted over you by the rising sun just above the horizon. "There's plenty of other land, I only need a little piece to get started and I can move if it really bothers you."
She hisses, her face twisting into an angry mask as she speeds up, heading for you faster than before. You swing your pick at her, the cobra hissing as it raises it's head to avoid the blow, and then retaliating with a strike of it's own.
You dive to the side to avoid the strike, the cobra's fangs barely missing your torso as you dodge to the side. You roll to avoid a second strike, coming up swinging as it backed off to avoid being hit.
The cobragirl was huge, at least twelve feet long not including her damnable tail, and she could move. She easily dodged your pick, even if you did land a glancing blow now and then.
She was toying with you, and she knew it, even if you didn't. The sun rose steadily into the sky as you battled the girl creature.
It wasn't long before your breath became labored, and though well muscled from constant labor your arms were tiring just trying to fend off the cobra woman in the open field.
"Enough!" she hisses, as if reading your mind, "You tire, farmer. I will not toy with you any longer."
She advances quickly and in desperation you flee, knowing there was nowhere to run, no place she couldn't squeeze through as well as you.
You feel her long tail wrap around your left ankle and pull hard, sending you to the ground face first. You try to crawl away but feel a hard tug on your leg as she drags you back towards her.
You try shaking your leg to loosen the grasp of her scaled tail, but it is too strong. You reach for your dagger but already know it's no use, she'll strike before you can free yourself.
You lay on the ground on your belly, reaching around to try and free yourself and turn back over when you feel her long, thick body slowly slithering up behind yours.
Her weight slides over you, breath upon your neck and her breasts slipping along your back as you lie face-down in the grass.
"You're caught now." she whispers in your ear, as you feel her wet tongue slip out and trace the shell of your ear.
You shudder as the warm breath tickles your ear, goosebumps raising on your skin with your heart pounding as arms wrap around your chest. Breasts weighing upon you.
"The hunt is the best part." Cobra girl purrs, enjoying the pleasure of your fear knowing there is nothing you can do to prevent her from having you.
"It ends with me digesting you."
Her hand strokes your belly, sliding around to your belly button as she slowly traces around it.
"I could eat you bit by bit, or all at once. All that matters is that you end up as nutrients for me, and ultimately make my big beautiful curves even more curvy."
You wince and try to claw at the rocky ground to pull yourself free from beneath the snake-woman and her twined tail that holds your ankles in its grip but find that it is of no use.
"If you struggle, I will only wrap more of my huge body around you."
The snake-woman whispers to you as she slowly moves her forked tongue over her lips directly in front of your face.
Her comment does nothing to dissuade you, knowing to give in is to give up and become her food, giving a guttural cry of denial as you reach down to pry her scaled tail from your legs and push yourself to pull yourself free.
Confident that you will not accept her proposal, she easily keeps you wrapped in her coils and moves closer on top of you, dragging her tongue over your face as you desperately try to escape, leaving a thin line of spit over your cheek.
Her teasing was a torment, her thick tail too strong for a human to pry themselves free and lying facedown against the cool ground left you unable to strike the cobra girl with your fists, her hand firmly keeping your arms locked against your back.
"You're going to make this so easy for me.." she whispers, as you feel her hands on your ankles.
No, not her hands. Her coils.
You see the rest of her body slithering forward, using all her strength to pull at your legs, making it impossible to escape as she begins to drag you back towards her gaping maw filled with countless teeth.
You were fighting with every ounce of strength you had, and it barely made a difference.
"I hope you realize that struggling is futile, human. I could smush you with my tail right now if I wanted to. but I'd rather not ruin your skin to leave my signature on your corpse."
You clench your eyes shut as you feel lips around your feet, pulling at them to draw you in for a kiss. A kiss with her mouth, which is currently big enough to fit around your waist. Her warm tongue playing around your feet as she begins to suck on them, ready to swallow you whole and digest you slowly inside her stomach.
"Please stop!" You bellow in desperation, squirming around in her tail as full lips suckle at your feet. The lips slowly begin to pull upwards, leaving a slick trail of saliva up your legs as the woman begins to suck on your knees, her lips wrapping around your sensitive parts and drawing them into her mouth.
Waist-deep in the cobra girl's mouth, you can already feel the pressure building up inside as she kisses your legs, her forked tongue wrapping around your thighs as she begins to suck on them. Your legs are well toned like rest of your body, and no doubt will be a delicacy for the girl.
"Let me go! Somebody, help!" You cry out, as the girl's head begins to ascend up your body. Your stomach is sucked in with a squelch, the inside of her mouth wet and slimy as you feel it massage you.
You didn't know why you were yelling, there was no one around for miles and even fewer that would dare interrupt the cobragirl's meal, fearing they'd be next. Your back hits the bottom of her mouth, and you can feel the tip of her tongue playing around your chest. It's hot, wet and heavy, and you can feel yourself slipping into her throat.
"Please." You beg as lips surround your neck, a wet, squelching sound filling your ears as you descend into darkness.
"Mmmm..." The monstergirl moans as she begins to squeeze you down her tight throat.
Your head passes into the cobra girl's mouth while you watch as her lips shut to block out the light of day, sealing your fate in the darkness. Her tongue begins to play around your head as you hear her laughing with your ears, sending shockwaves through your brain and into your mind. You can feel yourself descending into her stomach, the walls of it massaging your head as you're covered in stomach acid. Your eyes begin to water as they close for the last time.
Your body passes into her tail bone, her muscles sucking you down deep into her tail. You lie there for an unknown period of time, helpless and unable to defend yourself as your body is slowly digested by the hungry girl's stomach.
The last thing you hear before you die is the cobra girl laughing...
cobra girl POV:
I laugh as I digest the boy. The feeling of him squirming inside me was a delight and it feels good to know that he's no longer around to threaten my territory. I'll remember to eat the next person who comes along. I can feel his heartbeat slowly fading as the pleasure in my belly grows and grows.
OmNomNomU
New to the forum

Postby Ssublissive » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:01 pm

This is amazing! I can see you put a lot of effort into getting it just right! I also love the lamia, very good pred right there~
&^COLLAR$ME*****
Ssublissive
New to the forum

Postby OmNomNomU » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:24 am

Thank you for taking a look! And I agree that lamia are fantastic, I'm a lover of all monstergirls.

Been a challenge doing script starting from no experience with javascript, but made huge breakthroughs few days ago. Oral vore working really good, some need refines, though unbirth being difficult. After that's worked out hoping to get some people to give my script a try, what works for me might not for others.

Until then I'll post some other examples, open to ideas as well. I burned through so many of mine testing stuff I had to make a monstergirl generator scenario.
OmNomNomU
New to the forum

Postby Delet59b269 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:06 am

Hi!

Those look pretty cool :)

Could you share here your scripts and tips?
Delet59b269
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby OmNomNomU » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:39 pm

I'll probably fix up my script and release a blank scenario for people to use.
OmNomNomU
New to the forum

Postby Kusar » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:34 pm

Interesting read ^^
This Ai is quite the treat, and i've been having fun with it too for the last few days.

Here's my most recent, and the one with the most surprising AI ^^
Seriously, I thought that It could read my mind at some points.

Contains : M/m, dragon pred, oral vore, oral sex, bellyrubs and an open ending ^^

Spoiler: show
You are Sorga, a wizard living in the kingdom of Larion. You have a staff and a spellbook. You finish your long journey and finally arrive at the ruin you've been looking for. You have come here searching for a mystical spellbook of great power called the book of essence. You look around and see a lot of ruined walls, corridors and rooms. There are a few doors in the walls which lead to some tunnels that twist in different directions.

> You open the first door. You enter a small room with a trapdoor in the floor. As you push the button to open it, you hear the noise of a guard patrolling just outside. The door will only open if the guard is passing.

> You wait for the guard to pass and push the button. The trapdoor opens with a 'clang', and you quickly climb down the ladder into the tunnels. As you move through, you see that some of them have been damaged by the traps.

> You keep moving into the tunnels. After a while you come across an opening into a large chamber. In the middle of the room is a pool of water, and just by it stands a chest. It's locked, but you have the key.

> You look around for traps. The tunnel is fairly straight forward. The path through is about 50 feet long, at the end of it you'll find a safe containing the book. You start off into the tunnel.

> You open the chest with the key. You open the chest to find a tome, but you also find something else. It's a human skull, and it looks quite fresh. There are bite marks in the front.

> You take the tome and the human skull. You carry the book, the skull and a lantern with you. When you come to another ladder you take it down. At the bottom you find another trapdoor. You open it and find yourself in a corridor.

> You follow the corridor. You move past a lot of unlit torches until you find the first room on your right. There is a table down the middle with six stools around it. There are three people in robes and three in normal clothing.

> You hide and study the tome. You wait until the trio in normal clothing take their leave. Then you go over and take a seat on one of the stools. You go over to the table and get yourself comfortable. You pull out your staff and put the tomen on the table in front of you. You open the tome and start reading. You begin to read, but quickly realize it's all gibberish.

> You ask the human skull if he knows the language of the tome. You tap the skull with your finger. "Skull? Are you awake?"
A hollow laugh. "As if. I died a long time ago."
You try again. "Do you know the language?"
"Of course. It's Sorsarsen."
You try to make sense of a passage. "What does it mean?"
"It means nothing." You shrug and turn a page.
"It's just a bunch of riddles."
"I'm thirsty." You open your mouth to reply, but a voice stops you.
"Water."
You give some water to the human skull, hoping he'll help you if you're nice with him.
"Thanks."
You turn back to the book and try to make sense of the strange writing. After a while you close your eyes, but they're still so heavy. You head to your limit, but the corridor is still long. You give in and decide to nap until you've gone another few hundred feet. You wake up after a short sleep.

> You ask the skull how he died. "I was crushed by a boulder." You give him more water. "Thanks." "I died long before they invented boulders. They don't make gates back then." You press on.

> You ask who put you in this chest ?
"Some worshipper I was."
You can feel the presence of something large and unnatural. What is it?
Looks like a dragon ahead. You carefully keep your distance, but it's far larger than anything you've ever faced.
Give the dragon the bone. It's grateful.
"Thank you." Don't get too close.
Ask the dragon if he can help you translate the tome

> You ask the dragon if he can translate the tome. You turn to the dragon.
"I need your help." The dragon stares at you, unblinking.
"I can help." It doesn't sound very convincing. You try again.

> You say "How about a trade ? Help me understand my tome, and i'll share a good story with you"
"A trade?" You pull out the parchments.
The dragon's eyes widen at sight of them.
"This is worth a lot."
You shrug. "It's all I have."

> You show the tome to the dragon. The dragon looks at the book, and his eyes dart back and forth over the pages. He snorts, and one of his nostrils flares.
"It's a journal."
You love that response.

> You say "Please tell me, what the journal say ?"
"It's a journal. It's the journal of a madman."
"What does it say?"
The dragon turns, and begins walking away from you. "Nothing. It's empty."

> You follow the dragon.
After a while, the dragon stops walking.
He looks up, and sniffed the air. His eyes dart to every possible hiding spot; you are sure he sees you. Then, he looks back at you.

> You say "By the way, my narme is Sorga. What's yours ?"
The dragon claps its hands together.
"A Sorga, and a simple one at that. You shall be mine tonight, little one."
"What? I'm not trying to-"
"You are mine. Tonight."
You stand up, and point your staff at the dragon. "How do I know I can trust you?"
The dragon laughs, and nods its head.

> You say "Fair enough. I'll stay with you. In exchange, just read to me the journal."
The dragon nods. "For that, you may have a page of the journal. And I have not yet eaten you."
The dragon opens the book to a certain page, and begins to read.
And he was right before. The journal is mostly gibberish. Words splattered out on the pages, following the fleeting thoughts of a madman. Or maybe there's something else, you think, because a tome well hidden cannot be only trash. Maybe the words are a Code hiding the real treasure of knowledge hidden inside.
The dragon pauses from time to time, and you can see he is wondering if he should reveal the next part or not. You'd love to know, but you don't want to seem tempted or greedy.

> You say "Thank you for reading the journal to me. Can I offer you a bellyrub for your trouble ?" The dragon looks at you with a mere glance, and you see a hint of something like longing in his eyes.
"A bellyrub." The dragon slouches, and falls to the ground.
You approach the dragon's massive frame. His belly is bigger than your room were back home. He did threaten to eat you just before, but you doubt you'd make a fulfilling meal for the dragon. With strange thoughts about what it would feel like to be prey to such a magnificent creature, you start to massage the belly of the dragon. your hands nearly sinks into the scales. This dragon is a chubby one. With the difference in sizes between you and the dragon, it's hard work on your part to make a good massage.
The dragon seems to enjoy himself. Occasionally, he spits a cinder on you or makes a louder snore than usual.
"I like reading the journal to you."
"You do?"
"Mmh."

> You say "Keep reading the journal, i'll keep rubbing your belly."
"One of the men was cruel. He wanted me to stop eating humans, but I wanted more. And he knew it."
You don't know what to say. What's the right thing to say?

> You say "A dragon as big as you has to eat, right ?"
"Yes."
"It must be hard to stop eating humans."
"He didn't understand."
"I think I do."
"Oh?"

> You say "You are big and strong. And we humans are small, and tasty. And there's plenty of us. So if you're hungry, why not eat humans ?"
"Exactly."
You turn around, and kneel down. You put your fingers to the page, as if the words are burning hot.
"Did you want something, little one?"
You explain to the dragon your quest about the Book of Essence. This very book, the one he was reading to you. You say it's supposed to hold great power.
The dragon listens, and you can see his eyes shining in the dark.

You ask the dragon to read you the book again. And you keep massaging his belly, to persuade him to help you. You hear his stomach rumbling, very close to you. You shiver in anticipation. The dragon sounds hungry, and you're but a small human.
"You.. want me to tell you the story of the book again?" The dragon asks.
"Please?" you reply.
"Very well..."
The dragon reads to you another page. Still gibberish, but you start to get a sense of rythm between the words. A pattern hidden. Maybe with some more pages, you'll understand the secret message inside the journal.
The dragon's stomach is rumbling again. You massage the dragon's belly harder, pushing the scales, and the dragon belches loudly. You back away several steps in fright, but the dragon laughs.
"Don't worry, little one. That was just a belch. If I wanted to eat you," the dragon says,

> You say "You totally could if you wanted to eat me."
"I totally could."
"So why didn't you ?"
"Hmm... because eating you would be terrible indeed." You stare at the dragon, whose pupils are becoming golden rings around his black irises.

> You say "But I can tell that you're hungry."
"You can tell that I'm hungry..." the dragon says, "...and you're not wrong."
The dragon sweeps you up into his claws.

You feel like a doll inside his claws. You should be scared. Yet, he is gentle. The dragon pulls you up to his face. To his beautiful eyes. And in front of his mouth. The dragon slowly opens his maw, extends his tongue to gently lick your face.
You lean into the tongue, nearly fainting with ecstasy.
You feel a massive, forceful exhale. You look up at the dragon, whose eyes have turned golden rings around his black eyes.

He gently invites you inside his mouth. In a trance, you climb right inside, and lay on his tongue. The air is warm and smells like brimstone. He closes his mouth, the teeth avoiding you but blocking all exits or the light from outside. His mouth is dark slimy and moving. The dragon tastes you, and you hear his rumble of pleasure before he starts to tilt his head up. Covered in saliva, you start to slide headfirst to his throat, ready to be swallowed. It might be your doom, but you don't struggle. Maybe it's what you wanted all along.
To be swallowed up. To become one with the dragon.
The dragon's throat is dark and wet. The throat muscles squeezes you in, with an audible gulp. You hear his heartbeat, strong, while you descend into the dragon's body. And then, another squeeze and you're deposited inside his stomach. The muscle is wet, but there's no acid.
You feel yourself sliding through slimy colder muscles, with your head popping up.

You're inside the Dragon's stomach. You take a deep breath, and you can feel your heart pounding in your chest. It's too dark, you can't see a thing. But you feel the softness of the stomach walls curving around your back. You hear the dragon's heartbeat, the air coming in and out of his lungs, the pulse of blood in his veins. The living cacophony of the dragon that just took you as his food. You are food for him. Or a small snack, considering that you might not even make a dent on his massive frame from the outside. No one outside could tell you're there, inside the dragon's belly. There's still no acid, nor digestion for you. You can't smell anything but the strong scent of blood, copper and the musk of the dragon's body.
You are trapped here. You cannot see, can't hear, can't walk, can't escape.

With nothing else to do but wait, you start to massage the stomach walls. After all, you were massaging the outside of the dragon's belly just a few minutes before, so you can now do it from the inside.
You feel a thick, wet muscle. You start to rub it, and then you hear a rumble. The rumbling continues for a few minutes, and then the dragon stops.
You hear a strong inhale coming from the dragon, and then a strong belch. The stomach shrinks around you, squeezing you a bit like a tight blanket made of flesh. The dragon inhales again, and the stomach expands again, leaving you with more space. Still no acid. Is the dragon planning to keep you in there, without digesting you ?
He's not going to break you. You can survive this. You...

You hear a belch, and the stomach relaxes once more as it shrinks back to its original size. You call out to the dragon from inside his stomach, asking him if he plans to digest you or keep you trapped in his belly. You hear a sigh from the inside of his stomach, and then another, deeper inhale. You hear a rumbling growl, and the dragon starts pulling up his belly. You push against his stomach, trying to find a way out as you slide back down his throat.

> You say "Will you keep me in your stomach forever ?"
The dragon is silent. He pauses, and then starts pulling up his stomach once more. You push against it, but you cannot find a way out.
This goes again and again for a while. The dragon pushes up his stomach, squeezing the organ onto you before letting go, effectively malaxing you. He seems to greatly enjoy himself. Eventually, you tire yourself up trying to resist it and you end up just lying in the stomach. The dragon stay still once he feels you stop your squirming. Exhausted, you listen to the heartbeat of the dragon and close your eyes, before falling asleep.

You wake up in the morning, with a start. It takes you a few seconds to realize you're no longer inside the belly of the dragon. You're outside it, laying on the ground. You stand up and look around for the dragon. You find him standing over you, staring down at you. His breath smells terrible. "Hello," he says, in a deep, guttural voice. "I'm Glor, dragon of the West."
You look up to his eyes, which sit on top of a snout that's wider than your entire body.

> You say "You ate me yesterday"
Glor looks at you, and then looks at the place where you usually lay your head.
"You're fast," he says. "But you're still slow."

> You say "Why didn't you digest me ?"
"I like to keep the food inside my stomach a little longer than others." He stares at you.
"So..." he says, not breaking eye contact, "...I like you."

> You say "I like you too."
The dragon grins, revealing a mouth full of teeth that would make most humans scream. "I'm glad to hear it," he says.

> You say "Could you eat me again ?"
"Maybe."
"Please?"
"..." The dragon pauses. You're not sure if he's planning to or not.
"Alright," he says,

The dragon opens his mouth in front of you, and you climb back in. After spending hours inside his belly the night before, outside seems too cold for you. Inside the mouth, it's warm and cozy. The dragon closes his mouth as you lay on his tongue. The dragon tastes you, bathing you in saliva and moving you around with his tongue. You try to stay in the same place, but you're constantly being moved around by his tongue, which is much larger than you'd expect. As Glor tastes you, the dragon rests his tongue on your stomach. You hug the dragon's tongue. Being played with feels good to you, in a weird way, and you feel you dick is getting hard.

The dragon starts moving you around in circles with his tongue, and you enjoy the feeling. You rub your cock against the dragon's tongue.
The dragon is surprised by your actions, but he licks your cock and your whole body, enjoying your taste and your moans. You start thrusting your hips, fucking the dragon's mouth. You moan as you pump your sex against his tongue.
Finally, you unload your liquid of enjoyment onto Glor's tongue, and the dragon swallows it down, enjoying your essence. The dragon enjoys the taste of your semen. He keeps licking you all over for a few minutes as your body relaxes. Then, he spits you up, letting you fall limp on the ground.

You are covered in his saliva, your clothes ruined. He looms over you, and smiles. Looking at his body, you notice his cock is hard. You should return the favor, and please him.
You grab Glor's dripping cock and guide it to your mouth. You begin to suck on the monster's dick, licking the side of his shaft as you take the head into your mouth.
"Good..."

The dragon's cock is almost as big as your body. You try your best to pleasure him, licking his cock all over, stroking and grinding your whole body against it. His pants and moans shows that he likes the attention. His smell is strong, intoxicating. You want to please him, again and again.
After a few minutes, Glor stops you.
"Your clothes," he says, in between pants. "I need them off."

You do what the huge dragon asks of you. you remove your clothes and toss them aside. You keep rubbing his cock, his huge body all around you, emanating heat. His dick is so hard that you wonder if it could break bones if you were to try and fuck him.
"Fuck, yes," Glor says.
You are very small compared to the huge dragon, and pleasing his cock is hard work. You tire yourself out rubbing his cock for minutes, his pants and moans going deeper and stronger as he approach his peak.
"Yes...!" he screams, as his claws grab your body. "... FEEL FUCKING GOOD!"
His dick stiffens as it shoots a burst of hot, thick cum.

The sudden grab takes you by surprise, and you cannot get ready for the shower of cum that blasts you from head to toe. You are litterally bathed in it. The smell of cum overwhelms you and you almost pass out from the heat.
The dragon takes you in his huge claws and bring you up to his face. He smiles, revealing his huge teeth.
Then, he lets his tongue come out of his mouth and starts licking you, cleaning you of his own semen.
"You are... very delicious," Glor says.
You don't know if he is complimenting you, or himself. Either way, it makes you feel good.

You lay in his claws as he licks you clean, too tired and relaxed to do more than fidgeting a little. The tongue licking your skin feels good though, and despite your exhaustion you feel you cock stiffens again.
The dragons sees your cock and chuckles before licking again and again. Soon, your dick is rock hard, and you are panting and moaning again.
"You're enjoying this," Glor says.
"Yes... I am," you say, as your head hangs down.
The dragon chuckles, and resume his work on your body, paying extra care to your hard cock.

It doesn't take long after that for you to cum, and your small spurts are lapped up almost instantly by the huge dragon ravishing you, with a rumble of appreciation. Having the big beast enjoy you in this way, enjoy your taste, makes you flustered. Powerless too, but not in a bad way. You first came to these ruins in search of power, in search of a legendary tome. And yet, here you are : nude, smelling of dragon's semen, relaxed in a big dragon's claws while he licks you and enjoy your taste.
"Glor... I want to stay like this forever," you say, barely above a whisper.
Glor growls, almost as an answer to your thoughts.

There's a slight pause and then you feel the dragon's tongue coils itself around your legs. Before you realize what's happening, Glor slurps you all up like a juicy sausage and you are back inside his cavernous maw. The heat makes you dizzy, and the strong smell of cum and dragon's breath doesn't help. Once again at Glor's mercy, you hope he doesn't want to end you now...
The last thing you feel is the dragon's throat collapsing, swallowing you in a cavern of dark reds and golds.

I used and abused the "Story" mode, since I found out it's the best way to keep the AI on track.
The AI did surprise me several times though, in a good way.
(The dragon own bellyplay is 100% the AI starting it. ^^)
Kusar
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jeice » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:04 pm

Well, I've been working on AI Dungeon Vore Scenarios since about when Dragon came out, though I've slowed down a bit since they introduced Scales, and this is the best thing I've produced from it.

Its pretty long, has some of the usual weird bits where the AI forgets a character's prsonality even though there's WI enforcing it, and this is probably the first one where I tried to get any sort of NSFW happening though it was still hesitant to do so. It was produced by entering a scenario, then hitting the play button continuously, with the occasional edit to keep it going in the direction I wanted to.

Life As A Mouse
Contains: ?/F, /?M, Feral characters, Cat pred, Dog pred, heavy teasing, oral vore, sex, digestion
Spoiler: show
You are a mouse, living in the walls of a large house. The house is home to a human family, who have a pet dog and cat. You spend your days scavenging what you can from the Humans while avoiding the dog and the cat. The dog is laid-back and lazy, but is still a threat. The cat knows you're around, and actively seeks you out, hoping to catch you once and for all. The family has left on vacation, and your supplies are running low, so you may need to start being more bold to get food. However, you need to be careful to avoid the cat and the dog.
As you leave your mouse hole, you stay close to the walls as you head for the kitchen. You hear the door open behind you, and turn to see Rolf standing there. "I'm hungry," he says. "What do you want?" you ask. "A cookie," Rolf replies.
"No, I mean...what kind of cookies?"
"Cookie dough."
"How many? How big?"
"One. Medium."
"I only have a half a cookie's worth of dough left."
"Fine, then give me that."
"Fine." You hand him the dough, and Rolf leaves. Well, that was easy. You continue on to the kitchen.
You arrive in the kitchen, and begin looking for food. The cupboards hold nothing but dog biscuits, so you head for the fridge. As you do, you notice a small hole leading into the basement. You've never been down there, as you're not sure how to get back out if you were to fall in, but you keep it in the back of your mind if you ever get cornered by the cat.
You open the fridge, and pull out the lettuce. You then open the cupboards and find a box of crackers. With your belly now somewhat full, you head back to your hole.
As you head down your hole, you notice a shadow approaching. You quickly duck into the closest corner and hide. As you do, you realize it is the cat, and she's heading your way. You turn and head down the corridor, as you hear her call out "Here, kitty, kitty," down the hole you were just in. You sigh in relief, and continue on. You continue on down the tunnel until you come across another hole in the wall. You look out, and see that it is the boiler room. There is a hole leading into the basement, but it is too small to get through. There is also another corridor leading further down the tunnel, but you're wary of going further into this place.
You head back to your home, to stockpile what you've found for today. Since Rolf took your cookie dough, you're low on sweets, and you curse to yourself, knowing you'll need to make another trip out.
The next day, you head out with your bag again. You've decided to go to a different area, mainly because you don't want to deal with the cat. You've heard it meow a few times near your home, so you know it's around. You head out to the main hall, and decide which way to go.

The West Wing
You decide to head west, as it's a little bit closer. You walk along the corridor, and find another hole in the wall. The corridor leads into a library. You've never been here before, but the parents often yell at the kids to not bring food into there, so you feel as if there will be little to find there.
The South Hallway
You head south, down the hallway. You come across a staircase, leading up to the second floor. There's always something to find in the children's bedrooms, but its easy to be trapped up there. You continue down the hall, and see a door at the end of the corridor. Out of instinct, you duck into a nearby doorway as you see Rolf walking out of it. As he walks passed you, he stops for a second, sniffing the air, then smiles.
"You know, Precious just started playing with her toys in the living room. If you were to head upstairs, she'd be much too preoccupied to find you." Rolf says allowed, not looking at you.
"Thanks...but...why would you tell me this?" You ask.
"Because, you're a mouse, and Precious is a cat. It's only natural that I help you."
You thank Rolf, and head up the staircase as quickly as you can. You head into the first bedroom you see, and hope that the cat doesn't find you.
You head into the nearest room, and find a hoard of toys strewn across the floor. A small child's room. You feel uncomfortable here, but it's better than being found by the cat. You quickly head under the bed, searching for any lost food you can find.
The room is dark, and you can't see anything. You feel around the floor, but can't feel anything edible. You do find a small, colorful ball you can play with while you wait for nightfall. You curl up and fall asleep.

Hours pass, and you wake up. You look around the room, but see no sign of the cat. You head out from under the bed, and search the floor again. You find nothing, and realize that you're trapped. You hear the pitter patter of paws outside the door, and quickly hide under the bed again. The door opens, and you see the cat enter the room. She walks over to the bed, and appears to stare right at you. You hold your breath, and pray that she doesn't find you. The cat begins to sniff the air, and walks slowly towards you. She sits down, looking under the bed. She stares at you for a second, before turning around and walking out of the room. You wait a few minutes, before slowly peaking out from under the bed. The coast is clear, so you quickly run out of the room and head downstairs.
"Ah, you survived then." You hear Rolf say. You run over to him, and see him holding a large slice of ham in his hands. He cuts of a small piece and hands it to you. You devour it, as Rolf laughs.
"I knew the cat wouldn't get you." He says. "Here, have another piece." You take the proffered food gratefully and eat it. "So, how did you sleep?"
"W-well, th-thank you for the food and the bed and the ball, but I really have to go now." You say.
"Oh? Why's that?" Rolf asks.
"Because... because..." You stutter, trying to find an excuse. "That cat hates me and wants to eat me."
"That may be true, but you don't even know where she is right now." Rolf, the dog, points out to you.
"All the more reason to leave." You answer.
"I see. Well, I suppose you're going to leave anyway, so I have one last favor to ask of you." Rolf says.
"What's that?" You ask.
"You see that door there?" Rolf asks, pointing to a door in the corner of the room. "That leads to the backyard. If you really want to get out of the house, you have to go through there."
You stare at the door for a while, thinking about your options.
"But the outside is extremely dangerous. There are more cats, dogs, and creatures you've never seen like birds out there, all looking for something to eat, and you're the perfect meal." the dog continues. "So if you have the guts, get going."
You take a few steps towards the door, before pausing.
"Aren't you coming with me?" You ask Rolf.
"Me?" Rolf laughs. "I'm a house dog. I don't go outside, it's too dangerous."
You nod, and walk slowly up to the door. You put your paw on the door handle, and push it down. The door swings open, revealing a long flight of stairs.
"I....I don't think I can do it. It's too scary." You admit.
"That's up to you. If you want to go outside, go ahead. If you're too scared, then just close the door and I'll see you in the house later." Rolf says.
You sigh, and close the door.
"I can't...I can't go. Even in Precious is here...I can't go outside." You concede.
"That's your choice. I can't make you go outside, and I won't judge you." Rolf says, as he gets up and leaves.

You begin calculating where you need to go next to find your next meal.
You head back upstairs, to check one of the other rooms. You find another kid's room, with dolls mounted on top of dressers, and a small bed with lacy sheets. There's a baby room, with a crib, changing table, and a stack of diapers. Finally, there's the master bedroom. The bed is large and plush, and there's a chest at the end of it. The chest has a large "M" made of gold on the front.
You open the chest, and find several items inside. A box of shotgun shells, a loaded revolver, and a bag of weed. None of it looks edible at all, so you close the chest. It seems like your best bet is the older son or daughter's room. Heading back to the boy's room, you see the toys are still strewn about the place, and you crawl around looking for anything sweet, like candy. You spot a wrapper under the dresser, and crawl over to it. Unfolding the wrapper, you find three pieces of hard taffy inside.
"Hard taffy never stays hard for long," you say to yourself as you put it in your mouth.
The taffy is delicious, and you quickly eat all three pieces. Your stomach feels just a little bit fuller, and you lie down, falling asleep.
You awaken to the sound of purring. Loud purring. You sit up and look around, and see that Precious is staring at you. She begins to growl, a low guttural sound that makes the fur on your back stand up.
"Oh no..." You say.
Precious strikes, and her claws are bared. You try to get away, but she's too fast. She grabs you by the neck and begins to squeeze, picking you up and lifting you to her eye level. "Hello, rodent" she says with a false sweetness. "Did you think I wouldn't find you?"
"Please," you beg, your voice a squeak. "I'm sorry I took the taffy. I'll return it, I promise."
She laughs, a cold sound that sends chills down your spine. "It's too late for that," she says. "Much, much too late. I'm going to devour you whole, little mouse. You're going to die here, in my house, and no one will know."
You struggle to get free, but her grip is too strong. "Please," you beg again. "I have a wife, and children! If you let me go, I have powerful friends who can--"
She laughs again. "You? A husband? You're not married, you're a mouse! Mice are born alone, mice die alone, and all the in between is spent trying not to be eaten. And you? You're going to be eaten. Here, tonight. It's what you deserve."
She lowers her face towards your head, and you close your eyes. "Please," you say, one last time.
The cat spits you out on the floor. "You think you can escape me?" she asks, her voice a mixture of anger and amusement. "I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to devour you. It's just too perfect. I've been planning this for days."
You run for the dresser, but she's faster. She catches you again, and this time she bites down on your tail. You yelp in pain, and she lifts you up, her teeth still clamped on your tail. "If you're going to beg," she says, "I suggest you do a better job."
You swing at the cat's eyes and scratch at her nose, but she's faster and stronger than you. She catches your leg and bites down, cracking your bone. You scream. She lifts you up once more, her teeth still clamped on your broken leg. "Please!" you beg. The cat drops you onto the floor once more. "And I'm especially going to enjoy watching you squirm" she says. She opens her mouth wide, and her tongue slowly works its way towards you. You try to scramble away, but your broken leg won't let you. "It's too bad," she says. "I guess I should've taken time to get to know you before eating you. But, I'm a cat. And cats don't waste time." Her tongue touches your head. It's wet and slimy, and you shudder in disgust. She lifts you up again. "I'm a cat. And tonight, I'm eating you."
You feel the cat's tongue on your broken leg, and you scream in pain. She lifts you up once more, and her tongue slowly works its way towards your face. "Goodbye," she says. Her tongue touches your face, and you shudder in disgust. She opens her mouth once more, taking in her prey. You try not to look at the inside of her mouth as it gets darker and darker. The cat's tongue pushes you towards the back of her throat. You wiggle, but there's nowhere to go, as she slurps in your tail like a spaghetti noodle. Finally, you go down her throat, and the darkness swallows you up. *GULP!* "Ah!" The cat gives a sigh of contentment as you slide down deeper inside of her body. You squirm and push against her stomach, but it's too late. You're in too deep.
"Mmmm..." The cat says. "You were delicious." You scream, but she doesn't hear you. Her stomach pushes you back up her throat, and her tongue pushes you out. The cat wipes her lips, and gives a big yawn, before circling you on the floor. You lie there, broken and hurt, trying to catch your breath, as she addresses you again. "Now that you're...intimately familiar with our relationship, you're free to leave. But don't forget. The next time I catch you, it will take me much, much longer to gobble you up, and it will hurt much, much more. And you won't be coming back out? Are you excited?" The cat licks her lips, and you quiver in fear before her. "Well, be that way. You're still delicious." She turns, and begins to walk away. You try to crawl after her, but your leg gives out. You're trapped here. The cat continues to ignore you, and goes down the stairs. You lie there for some time, when the door is pushed open by a dog's nose. You look over, and see a black lab standing in the doorway. He looks at you, confused, but wags his tail slightly. He walks over to you, and begins to sniff at you. You try to move away, but your leg hurts too much. He pushes his nose into your side, and then quickly begins to walk around the room, sniffing as he goes. You try to yell at him, but all you can do is squeak. Finally, he seems to notice the treat jar on the counter. He jumps up and manages to reach it with his mouth. He grabs the lid in his mouth and jumps down. You're horrified as he heads over to you, but then he takes the lid off of the jar and begins to eat the treats inside. He nudges your side with his nose, looking at you. He seems to be asking if you want one, but you're too scared to answer. He takes one more, then puts the lid back on and goes to lie down in the corner of the room. He keeps a eye on you, but he seems pretty relaxed. He doesn't try to eat you, and eventually falls asleep.
You're still terrified of what's going to happen next, but at least the dog isn't trying to eat you. You fall asleep wishing you were anywhere else.
Morning comes, and you wake up to the dog licking your face. You're terrified at first, but he doesn't seem to be trying to eat you this morning. He seems happy, and dances around you. You're confused, but you don't have time to think too hard about it when you hear a door open downstairs. The dog stops immediately and heads over to the stairs, looking at you. He seems to be saying that you should follow him. You're still terrified of what might have happened if the dog hadn't been here, but for now you follow him downstairs.
You follow the dog down the stairs, and see that the kitchen is empty, and from here it's a straight shot to your mouse hole. You run over to it and head inside, but the dog stops you before you can get in. He looks at you and then runs over to the counter. You follow him and see a bowl has been set out, with just a little bit of food in it. The dog looks at you, then the bowl, then back to you. It seems pretty obvious that he wants you to have the food. You're confused, but you eat it anyway. It's just a little bit of cereal, but you're incredibly hungry. You eat half, and take the rest for later, scampering back to your hole as fast as your aching body will let you.
The dog watches you go and then leaves as well. You're confused by what happened this morning, but at least the dog doesn't seem intent on eating you. You decide to get some sleep.
You wake up a few hours later and head out of your hole. You look around, but the dog is already there waiting for you. It seems you're supposed to follow him again. You follow him around the house, and he leads you to a table. It has three more bowls set out on it. One is filled with milk, one is filled with bread, and the last is a large mixture of all sorts of scraps. Not as much as the others, but there's still more than you could eat in one sitting.
The dog looks at you expectantly. It seems he wants you to eat with him, but you're not sure how to proceed.

] You eat the bread and drink the milk - Maybe he'll get the hint that you like it. (Milk)
You approach the table and eat some of the bread. The dog walks up to you and starts sniffing. It seems he's decided you're allowed to be there, so you eat the rest of the bread and drink some of the milk before he can stop you. He looks at you for a moment with an expression that seems to say "Alright, I guess you really were hungry" and then lies down on the floor. It seems he's decided to take a nap.
You spend the next few hours eating and walking around, but no one returns. You're not really sure what to do, and you feel a little anxious. You pace around the house a bit and look out the windows, but there's not much to see. A few hours after the dog took his nap, he wakes up and looks over at you. He walks over and nudges you a little bit with his nose. It seems he wants you to follow him again.
You follow him out of the room and down a long hallway. He stops at the first door on the right, looks back at you for a moment, and then walks inside.
The door reads "Kitchen" and the dog walks over to a cabinet and sits down in front of it. It seems he wants you to open it, but it's locked.
You reach your hands inside the lock. Maybe he knows you're small enough and know how to work it. Maybe it's just a guess. As you feel around, you feel some metal bits moving, and you try to see if you can force the lock this way.
You hear a 'click' and the door opens. You smile a bit to yourself. It seems that you had guessed right.
The dog looks at you expectantly and walks towards the counter. It seems he wants you to grab him something.
You look around a bit. There's some meat in the fridge, and there's also some cupcakes on the counter."Which one do you want?" You ask the dog.
He looks at you and seems to shrug. It seems he doesn't care.
You grab the meat from the fridge and put it on the counter. The dog walks over to it and eats it all.
You watch him for a moment. He seems to have a never-ending stomach. He seems to like you, so you decide to ask for his name.
"What's your name?"
The dog looks at you for a moment. He seems to think for a moment, and then walks over to the fridge. He walks back over to you and sits down. He looks up at you.
You smile a bit. It seems he's telling you to find out yourself. You look over at the fridge and see that it's a fair bit bigger than you. You open the door and look inside. There's not much in it, but there's a big container of milk.
You pull it out and look at it. It reads "Rolf" on the side. It seems that this is his name. You look at him and he looks back up at you expectantly.
"Rolf..." You whisper to yourself. "That's a good name."
He seems to smile a bit and wags his tail.
It seems he's really taken a shining to you. You want to find out more about him.
"Rolf is a big dog!" You say.
He looks at you confused, and then his ears perk up. He seems to study you intently, and then walks over to the fridge. He comes back with a small piece of paper. He holds it out for you to take.
"What's this?"
He seems to think for a moment, and then he takes the paper back. He puts his nose to it and then looks at you. He holds it out for you again.
It seems he wants you to read it.
You look at it. It's been written in marker and is hard to read, but you can make it out...
"The fridge is large." You read.
You look at him and shrug. He seems to nod and smile.
"Rolf is large!" You say.
He looks at you and nods happily.
"Let's play!" You say.
He seems to like this idea, and you begin to run around the room. You see the dog run after you, then quickly run back to his original position. He seems to be laughing.
You run around the room a few more times, and then you stop. You feel hungry. It seems Rolf does too, as he is looking longingly at the meat in the fridge.
"I'm hungry." You say.
Rolf perks up immediately and looks at you. He gets up and walks over to you. He puts his nose to your hand and then backs away. He walks over to the fridge and stands there, looking at you.
"You want me to get the meat?" You ask.
He seems to nod.
"I'm hungry." You say.
He seems to nod again, more excited this time.
You try to open the fridge, but it seems to be stuck. You wiggle and pull at it, but it doesn't give.
"I can't open it." You say.
He seems to think for a moment, and then runs over to the fridge. He sniffs at it, and then stares at you intently.
"Rolf is large!" You say.
He seems to think for a moment, and then he grabs the fridge with his mouth and tugs at it. It seems stuck. He looks at you, and then lets go of the fridge. He walks over to you, and then stares at you again.
"It doesn't look like either of us can open the door. We'll have to find something else." You say.
He seems to think for a moment, and then he grabs you with his mouth and tugs at you. He tries to pull you towards the stairs.
"I don't want to go upstairs, Rolf." You say.
He seems to ignore you and lifts you up in his mouth. He begins to carry you up the stairs.
"Rolf! I don't want to go upstairs!" You say.
He ignores you and continues to walk up the stairs. He stops halfway through and lets you go. You feel yourself falling, but he quickly catches you in his mouth again. He continues to climb up the stairs, until he climbs through a hole in the ceiling and into the second floor of the house.
You find yourself in a small hallway. There are three doors leading into rooms. The first is a bathroom, the second is a bedroom, and the third is an office. Rolf begins to drag you into the bedroom.
"Rolf! I don't want to go in here!" You say.
He ignores you and continues to drag you into the room. He stops in front of a dresser and drops you. He lets out a little bark, and then runs out the room.
You turn around to look at the room. You are in Emma's room. You hear Rolf jump through the hole in the ceiling and run out of the room. You walk over to the doorway and look into the hallway. You see Rolf run down the hallway, towards the office.
You turn your attention back to the room. You see a large, wooden dresser against the wall. There is a mirror hanging on the wall above it. You also see a bookshelf against another wall, next to the door leading into the bathroom. You walk over to the dresser and begin inspecting it, easilly crawling underneath with your small mouse body. You look around, but you don't see anything that could help you.
You walk over to the bookshelf and begin inspecting it. You find a book that is filled with pictures of many different animals. You look at a few of them, but decide the book wouldn't be of any help. You begin to walk back towards the dresser, but you suddenly stop in your tracks. You hear a noise coming from the bookshelf. It sounds almost like a creaking floorboard, but much quieter. You turn your attention back to the bookshelf. You look around it, trying to find the source of the noise. You look up and see Precious sitting on top of it. She stares at you, and lets out a quiet purr.
"Rolf certainly is a big, goofy idiot, wouldn't you say?" She muses, teasingly.
"I suppose he is at that." You reply, cautiously.
"Why the hell is a mouse talking?" She asks, indignantly. "That question was rhetorical. You will only speak when I say you can."
"Yes, ma'am." You reply.
You stand up and begin inspecting the floor around the bookshelf. You see a small gap between it and the wall. You try to fit in the gap, but you are much too large to do so. You look back up at Precious, who is still watching you with interest.
"You know, you are a very lucky mouse." She says, "Rolf is a much bigger idiot than he looks. By any reasonable margin."
"I have heard that about him before, yes." You reply.
"You are trapped in this house, correct?" She asks.
"That is also correct." You say.
"Well then, you are trapped in a house with no humans. That means that I can do what I want with you. You are mine." She says, as she begins to crawl down the bookshelf.
"That doesn't really seem like it would stop Rolf from being an idiot, considering he seems rather fond of you." You reply.
"It stops him from being an idiot because he has the mind of a trained dog. If I tell him not to eat you, he won't." She says, finally reaching the bottom of the bookshelf.
"I see. So, what will you do with me?" You ask.
"Mean things." She replies, as she pounces on you.
You are suddenly overwhelmed by the scent of cat food and hairball remover. Precious has pounced on you, and you feel yourself being dragged across the floor. You are thrown into the wall with a painful thud, and you hiss in pain.
"I don't like your tone. You are not behaving like the prey you are." She says as she looms over you.
"I'm sorry." You say, trying not to anger her further.
"Do you think its that easy to earn forgiveness? Have you already forgotten my demonstration?" She asks.
You shake your head, and back down. "No, Mistress. I have not forgotten."
"That's better. Now, I'm going to show you how to behave like the prey you are. Watch carefully. I want you to remember this. I want you to remember this the next time you get it in your mind that you are my equal. I want you to remember this the next time you consider disobeying me. I want you to remember this for the rest of your life. And remember it is a life measured in days. You live only because I haven't decided to eat you yet. Remember that."
You back down once again. "Yes, Mistress. I'll remember."
"Good. Now, to punish you, as a cat punishes a mouse. I'm going to torment you. I'm going to play with you. And you are going to enjoy it. You are going to beg me for more. Because that is what you are. A plaything. A toy. You have no will, no desires, no rights, no thoughts, no hopes, no dreams. You exist only to entertain me. And today, you will entertain me by being scared. Now, I'm going to place you in this old can, and place the can in a dark corner. You are allowed to be scared. You are allowed to scream and thrash about. But you are not allowed to escape. Because if you do, I will eat you. The choice is yours."
You look into her eyes, then at the corner. You see a small can sitting there in the dark. You look back at her, and nod.
"Good. Now, into the can. I promise it's not as bad as the basement. I'll even toss in a few hairball treats for you. I'm not completely without mercy. Well, not for mice, at least. I'm going to let you out in a few hours. Until then, I'm going to do some work, so I won't be around to torment you. But I'll leave the light on for you. See you soon, prey."
You do as she commands and enter the can. It's smells like old mold, and the metal is uncomfortable, and then the lights go out. "Remember, if you leave under any circumstances, you're dinner." Then, silence.
You sit there in the dark, scared. You can't see anything. You're afraid to move in case you tip the can over. She'll blame you for it. She might eat you for it. You're scared.
You hear a thumping sound. It's in the room with you. You can hear it getting closer and closer, but never quite gets all the way here. Then it stops. The silence is broken by a low growl. It's close, but you can't tell where it is. Then, it stops.
You hear scratching on the roof. It's coming from up there. You look up, but see nothing. Then the scratching stops. You hear a noise to your left. It's not the thumping sound, but more of a flapping sound. Like wings. You feel the wind blow as something flies just outside the range of your can. Then it stops, and the silence returns.
You hear a low, rumbling growl. It's to your right this time. Something is definitely in here with you. You're scared, and you want to leave. You want to get out of the can. But she said if you leave, she'll eat you.
You feel yourself being yanked up by your tail. Your heart pounds in your chest as you're lifted up into the air. You're dropped back into the can, but this time with a thud.
You hear a scream, this one much higher pitched than the others. Then, a loud squishing sound, like something soft being stepped on over and over. Then, you hear a munching sound. You can't see anything, but you're sure that it's Precious eating whatever it is. You hear a low purr coming from above you. You realize that Precious is looking down on you, waiting for you to do something. You sit there and wait, petrified in fear. You don't know what to do.
"You know, I said if you left the can, I'd eat you. But since you didn't, that means someone else will."
You hear a low growl from the outside.
"Look, Rolf, there's a treat for you inside this can" She says in a sweet voice. You can feel your heart drop as the can starts to shake. You hear the low growl again, this time much closer.
"Come on, Rolf. This is your dinner. You need to get inside to eat it." She says in the same sweet voice.
"No! No! Please stop!" You beg. You hear the growl again, this time closer.
"Well? What are you waiting for?" She says.
There's nowhere for you to go as the top of the can is filled with dog snout, and the sound of sniffing reverberates as it enters.
"No! Please stop! No!" You scream as the dog's wet nose pokes through the hole in the top of the can. You cover your head with your arms, but it doesn't help.
You feel the soft, wet nose press up against your leg. You hear a low growl, and feel the nose nuzzle up against your leg. You try to kick, but miss. The nose moves up your leg, and you feel the wet slobber on your shin. You begin to kick as hard as you can, but the dog's head moves up your leg slowly. Soon, the slobber is at your thigh. You can feel its hot breath on your legs.
"No! Please! Stop!" You plead as you try to move away, but it's no use. Its nose is pressed against your privates now, and its slobber is dripping onto them. You feel the nose move up until it's pressing against you privates. You feel a wetness on you, and realize that the dog is trying to slide his tongue underneath you, to scoop you up.
"AAAAAHHHHH! NO!" You scream. You try to crawl out of the way, but there's no where to go. The dog's long, wet tongue starts to wrap itself around you, and its pushing up against you. You try to crawl away, but the tongue is too long. It's at least 10 feet, and it's wrapped around you. You feel the slobber drip onto your face as you scream in horror.
"Aaah! Help! No! Stop!" You scream as you feel the slobber drip onto your face. The tongue is too strong, and the dog's mouth is about to close. You see the mouth coming towards you, though it cant fully open its mouth in the can, so he tries to pull you up with his tongue. The rough tongue scrapes against your body as you are pulled into the air. The dog finally gets a hold on you, and pulls you up to his mouth. You can feel the hot breath on your body as he tries to open his mouth. You kick your legs in terror, and you feel them press against the outside of the dogs jaws.
"Please! Help!" You scream, as the dogs mouth finally opens and you are pulled inside.
You are pulled into the dogs mouth, and swallowed in one gulp. The inside of the dogs mouth is very slimy and wet, you can barely keep your footing as you are pulled deeper towards the dog's throat. The dog's tongue pushes you around forcefully, and you quickly lose your sense of direction. You feel as if you are being pushed from all sides as the tongue continues to force you deeper inside the dog. You close your eyes and scream as you are pulled down, and nearly deafened by the wet sounds of the dog swallowing.
Rolf tilts his head up, and makes several large swallows, showing off for the cat watching him, then opens his mouth to pant happily.
Precious frowns. "Well, I wish you had made more of a show of it. But, what's done is done." She sighs. She jumps back onto the dresser and lies down.
"Its time for my nap. Get out of here, you mutt." She says, and Rolf leaves the room quickly.
You are suddenly pushed out of the dogs mouth, and fall onto the cold tile floor with a thud. You look up and see the dog licking his lips, as if anticipating a good meal tomorrow. You try to run, but find yourself unable to move. You are trapped in the corner of the kitchen, with no escape. You scream as you see the dog lumbering towards you slowly. You close your eyes and scream as loud as you can, but the dog simply licks you on the face before returning to his bed.
You are alive. You are in the corner of the kitchen. The dog is asleep in front of you, and the cat is nowhere to be seen. You quickly scamper to your hole in the wall before anything else happens.
The next day, you wake up with a start. You are home, in bed, and safe, but the last few days have shaken you, and your fur is a sticky mess.
You begin to try washing yourself, but its very difficult; the dog's slobber was thick and sticky, and you let it rest overnight. You try to clean it with your tongue, but find the flavor lingering horribly.
Suddenly, you hear the dog's toenails clacking on the floor, and you quickly scamper into your hole. You watch through the crack in the wall as the dog enters. He is wagging his tail expectantly, and you can hear a low rumbling sound.
The dog walks into the kitchen, and you see the cat walking the other way.
"Hey, boy," she meows in a seductive voice, "Wanna go upstairs?"
The dog barks in response, and you watch through the crack in the wall as they both walk into the living room. You watch as the two animals begin to engage in... physical activities, and you thank your lucky stars that you aren't in the same room as them.
You watch as the dog's rump shakes with each thrust, and begin to feel nauseous. You cover your eyes with your paws, but look through your fingers. You watch as the two animals become more and more intense, and you begin to feel dizzy. You take a peek, and see the two animals in a blur of fur and skin. You close your eyes again, but begin to hear a series of moans and howls that make your ears hurt.
You begin to feel something wet on your head, and you open your eyes to see a puddle of dog slobber dripping onto you. You scream and scamper for your hole, but you slip in the puddle of slobber and lose your balance. You fall back into the puddle of slobber, and begin to scream.
The dog stops thrusting and looks over at you. He sniffs the air, and his nose leads him right to you. The cat also looks to where the dog is looking, and spots you as well.
"Rolf!" She squeals in surprise. "I thought you ate him!"
The dog doesn't say anything, and looks to the cat. You crawl backwards, but the cat's face quickly turns from shock to something decidedly more mischievous. "Perfect...bring him here."
The dog looks back at you, and with a sniff, he begins to wag his tail. He walks over to you with a wide grin and picks you up with his mouth. He takes you to the cat, still lying on her back, and drops you on her belly.
"Aww...he's so cute! And Rolf, how long did you think you were going to fool me? I need to think of a way to punish you both." She coos, her voice still silky and seductive.
You try to crawl away, but the cat quickly grabs you with her forepaws and holds you up for inspection. "You know...I think he would look better in a lighter color. Don't you agree?"
The dog looks at you, and then at the cat, then back at you. He shrugs his shoulders and licks his nose. The cat rolls her eyes, pointing at the dog's red length hanging underneath him. "Ugh! Just keep plowing me, and I'll tell you what to do next."
The dog nods, and begins to thrust into the cat once more. He doesn't seem to mind her insults, or her controlling nature. The cat begins to pet you slowly with her paws, running her claws gently along your back. You feel a strange feeling run through you, and it's not fear. The cat notices this, and smirks. "Aww...do you like that? Is it because of the claws? Or is it because of who's caressing you?"
You don't answer, but the cat doesn't seem to mind. She continues to pet you, and begins to run her claws along your belly. The feeling is starting to become overwhelming, and the cat can sense it. "Hmm...I think I know how to put you where I want you."
She grabs your back with her forepaws, and slowly turns you over. You're now belly-up to the cat, and you're completely vulnerable. The dog is still thrusting into the cat, and she begins to pet your belly slowly. The feeling is unlike anything you've ever felt, and your member begins to grow rigid. The cat notices this with a smirk, and begins to pet you up and down while the dog continues to thrust into her. She begins to purr loudly, and you can feel the vibration of her purring on your belly.
The dog begins to thrust faster, and the cat begins to pet you harder. After a few minutes, the dog lets out a loud grunt, and Precious perks up. "No! Not inside me! On him! Cover him with your seed." the dog pants heavily as he pulls out, aiming his twitching member at you, at starts to let loose with a howl. The first spurt takes you by surprise, and you yelp as it covers your face. The next few spurts cover your belly, and the dog lets out a final howl as he finishes. You lay there, trying to make sense of what has happened when the cat begins to lick your face. You try to wiggle away, but her grip on you is too strong. "Good Rolf. Good boy. Now....feed him to me."
The dog looks at you, and you can see the lust in his eyes. He begins to move towards you, and you try to crawl away, but he's much bigger, and much faster. He quickly lifts you up by your tail, hoisting you into the air, and hangs you over Precious's face, who laughs as she closes her eyes, opening her mouth wide.
The dog drops you into the mouth of the cat, and her jaws close around your waist. She quickly slides out her tongue, snaking it over your cum-soaked body, and over your face, easily pulling you in as her purring grows louder. You can feel the walls of her mouth crushing you as she slides her tongue over your body, and you let out a terrified scream. You can feel the sticky, hot liquid running down your body as you are crushed against the back of her mouth, and you try to get away, but there is no escape. Her pleasured moans reverberate around you, as you feel her sucking on you like a candy, and you are quickly pulled into her throat.
The walls of her throat are tight, and you can feel them squeezing you as she begins to make a gulping motion. You can feel her gulping, and you try to scream as you are devoured by her. You are quickly pulled down into her stomach, slathered into a mix of juices you couldn't begin to name as the fleshy walls close around you. You can feel yourself being crushed, and you let out a terrified scream as the cat begins to purr again. After a minute, the whole chamber seems to shake, quickly moving around, then begins to rhythmically sway. The two must be going at it again.
You lay there in the stomach of the cat, slowly being covered in a layer of liquid. As the stomach sways, the liquids mix and wash over you, adding new layers as the two continue making love above you. You can hear the two of them moaning in unison, your ears flinching at the loud sound. The liquids continue to wash over you, and you can feel your body being pressed into a new position as the stomach shifts. You can feel your body being pressed against the back of the stomach, as the liquids slowly begin to digest you.
The cat sighs with pleasure as she lays on her back, the dog's head laying on her churning belly. "Ah...that was a good mouse. I wonder how long until the next one moves in."
The dog licks his lips, as he looks down at the cat. "I hope I get to eat the next one." He says, in a lazy tone.
The cat shoots him an annoyed look. "I practically gave him to you, and you only pretended to eat him."
"I thought maybe he would last longer" The dog answers.
"Yes, well, he did turn out to be a bit stupid." The cat replies, rubbing her belly while scratching the dog's head. "I can't wait for the next one. Hopefully it will be smarter. I want a real challenge."
The dog simply closes his eyes, smiling as he presses against the cat. "I'll catch it for you, if you want."
"You always say that, but you never do." The cat replies.
"I know. I want to keep you surprised." The dog answers.
The cat smiles, as she closes her eyes and continues to scratch the dog's head and ears. You can feel your body being pressed and squished into the walls of stomach, beginning to break down as the liquids wash over you. You die, as the two continue making love above you.
Jeice
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Delet59b269 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:51 am

OmNomNomU wrote:I'll probably fix up my script and release a blank scenario for people to use.

That sounds inviting :)

I myself have started to do a long story to mix it with photo edits and captions

Also, those two stories make me think the AI is growing more intelligent with the time
Delet59b269
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Manubestofplus » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:09 pm

Aha, the madness of the AI gives a nice and fresh feeling. Thanks for sharing!
Manubestofplus
New to the forum

Return to Interactive story