Hurt by Writing.com

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Re: Hurt by Writing.com

Postby dst3313 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:01 pm

literally the first time I've heard of chyoa.com. Which might be why they haven't blown up - lack of publicity/word of mouth?
Trust no one. Even me.
dst3313
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoraciousVie » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:40 pm

I remember hopping onto Writing.com and greatly enjoying a few of the stories there... But being so, so very bogged down by the amount of blathering crap constantly popping up. Such as requesting I purchase a Premium Membership in order to cope with their highly intrusive "Server Overload" messages which- Let's be real, is total nonsense. I sincerely doubt the site is getting such immense traffic that they must shutdown their servers every time I go exactly 5 pages into a story. What a load of hogwash!

I'll be trying out this CHYOA site, if only because it seems far more promising then Writing.com

The main thing that cripples the site, at least in my opinion, is the fact that it is so endlessly hostile to users who do not have a Paid Membership. I have better things to spend money on then my kinks, and constantly being blocked out of the site when I want to just read is total bullshit... Sigh. Oh well.
Always hungry, never enough~!
VoraciousVie
New to the forum

Postby Misasura » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:10 pm

CHYOA itself isn't perfect either. I'm not a registered user and am bombarded with sexually explicit advertisements. I came to read, not look at a drawing of a penis growing larger than the Grinch's heart.
'Carpe Denim' - Seize the pants.
Misasura
Somewhat familiar

Postby SamuelOrona » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:42 pm

Too bad there isn’t a site for choose your own adventure comic books, I’ve been wanting to make one.
http://samuelorona.writing.com/
https://www.deviantart.com/samuel-orona

Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly
SamuelOrona
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Interactive story