Tiny Aladdin

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Tiny Aladdin

Postby heath » Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:40 am

Plot
Nasira Jafar’s twin sister decides to have vengeance by having enemies of her late brother shrunken and with her dark magic watching delight as they have humiliating yet sexy faiths worse than death. Who would it be and where would they end up? Can anyone at their size stop Nasira for taken over Agrabah and making it her own playground or will they become just toys and snacks for the Now giant Kingdom of Agrabah?

…………………..

Since the time of Jafar’s death. Nasira had been planning to do the one thing her brother couldn’t rule Agrabah. While the palace was asleep she infiltrates a secret entrance to Jafar’s chamber. There’s she begins to look through her spells. “Soon vengeance will be mine but don’t worry the ones responsible for your death my brother shall have a faith far worse.” Nasira smiles wickedly as she finds a shrink spell.

“Ah! Here we go. This will shrink them but yet have them experience all the pain without dying. Perfect! Now to find the perfect target to test it on.”

Nasira Looking through a mirror spots Aladdin who was the main reason why her brother was no longer among the living. She also notice the Genie and his pal Abu. Thinking they could be a problem. Using entrapment magic she imprisons them while the slept. Aladdin sleeps soundly as Nasira unleashed a dark fog into the castle followed by the chanting of the spell. The fog begins to change people into having them believe that she was ruler while the spell begins to shrink Aladdin down to the size of a rat.

Nasira: Now where should my Street Rat wake up at?

(A) Bakhtawar’s Borthel/ Agrabah Whore House
(B) Mehrunisa’s house
(C) Nasira want him to herself
(D) Have Aladdin wake up in front of Razoul

Read Blog before adding chapters
https://aryion.com/g4/blog.php?id=60059
heath
Participator

Re: Tiny Aladdin

Postby heath » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:41 am

(A) Bakhtawar’s Borthel/ Agrabah Whore House

Aladdin had woke up in shock as he noticed not only that he had been shrunken but he was also nude and inside Bakhtawar’s Borthel. At night the whore house was very active and at his size Aladdin didn’t wanna get captured. He see a table to climb up on so he would get a better look at his surroundings. Once at the top Aladdin sees

(A) Bakhtawar getting undressed
(B) one of the Harem Girls in the middle of sex
(C) two Royal Agrabah Guards about to fuck each other
heath
Participator

Postby Nalzindar » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:05 pm

Naji moaned as her customer’s cock slipped in and out of her pussy while his hands squeezed her voluminous boobs and kissed her nipples. His poundings got harder and more rapid until he wrapped his arms tightly around her and buried his cock deep inside, whereupon he came hard. The warm cum filled her vagina and leaked out on the bed sheet while drenching her hips. After receiving his orgasm, she looked at a timeglass on the dressing table, time was nearly up. Her customer wasn’t a particular handsome man, but business was business and she courtesy let him out of the room once he had savored his afterglow and got dressed.

Aladdin was hiding behind a bottle, watching her walk to the vanity mirror where she started to dress. Naji’s slender body was an alluring sight, her jet-black hair, slender form, full bosom and prominent butt were admirable assets indeed. Unfortunately did Aladdin push too hard against the bottle in his attempt to see her, making the bottle topple over with a bang.

“Whose there?” Naji said and turned around.

Aladdin froze for a second, but before he managed to flee, the harem girl caught eye of him and rushed over to the table. She crouched down and stared upon recognition.

“Well-well, isn’t it my old favorite customer?” she chuckled. “What’s up with your size? Did you and the genie have a disagreement over something?”

(A) Talk to the harem girl and ask for help to get back to the palace.
(B) Somebody knocks on the door and she hide Aladdin in her panties.
(C) Take advance of Aladdin’s size and use him as a pleasure toy.
(D) She is out for revenge for something Aladdin did once.
Nalzindar
Somewhat familiar

Postby heath » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:52 pm

C) Take advance of Aladdin’s size and use him as a pleasure toy.

Naji: You know to be honest I’m horny as fuck and really don’t care. So how about helping a girl out?

Aladdin struggles in her grip falling into the cum of her previous customer. Aladdin struggles on the sheets but it was as if he had landed in a web. The white streaks of jizz where like saliva. Naji chuckles a bit, “ I’m dirty already so why not.” While hovering over him with her ass in the air.

Aladdin:Wait Naji don’t!

She playfully laughs licking her lips as she takes some of the cum and rubs it on to her body. “Mmm what should I do with you?”

A) someone comes in and begins anal fucking her
B) she decides to lick him and every drop
C) she makes the sheets more stickier
D) takes him to Bakhtawar
heath
Participator

Postby heath » Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:21 am

(D) Have Aladdin wake up in front of Razoul

Aladdin had woken up in the Guard’s Night Quarters. It was like being in a nightmare in his new size. Razoul Captain of the Royal Guards now under the influence of Nasira and having a fetish of torturing Aladdin stars over him with a sick twisted grin. “Well well well. Seems like you have finally the right size.” Razoul chuckles evilly as Aladdin is frozen in fear. The massive guard rubbing his belly with one hand and crotch in the other eyeing the shrunken man as if he was a piece of candy. Aladdin soon shakes his head and tries to escape.

Razoul

(A) chases him on all fours
(B) grabs him
heath
Participator

Postby Nalzindar » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:51 am

(B) Grabs him

Aladdin turn around to flee, knowing that Razoul never has been found of him, and found his attitude especially alarming!
Unfortunately, with his current size, Aladdin didn’t get far before the huge guard managed to snatch him. Squirming as he was brought up in the palm of his hand to Razoul’s face, Aladdin felt not only scared, but also embarassed in his nakedness.

«I know exactly what to do with a street eat like you!» he grinned.

(A) Swallow him.
(B) Cock vore him.
(C) Give Aladdin to Jasmine’s pet tiger.
Nalzindar
Somewhat familiar

Postby heath » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:56 am

(B) cock vore

Aladdin screams as Razoul shoves his feet into the tip of his massive cock. The guard laughing hearing the sweet sound of fear from the tiny Street Rat. Razoul than add insult to injury as he takes Aladdin’s song and makes it his own

Razoul: One hump ahead of The Street Rat. Gonna send you to my Dungeon. My balls will be your prison.~

Aladdin grunts trying to use his hands to pry himself out but with every thrust of Razoul’s hips Aladdin is swallowed up that much more. A ghostly face appears behind Razoul with cold sinister smile .

Aladdin: Nasira! No!!

With to a wet sticky slurp Aladdin travels down the shaft of Razoul. Nasira Watching from the throne room from her mirror can’t help rub her pussy. “ Mmm don’t worry my tiny. You won’t die You’ll only you could.”

(A) Nasira sends Razoul a fat slut
(B) She invites him to have Royal sex with her
(C) She teleports Aladdin out sending him somewhere else
heath
Participator

Postby Nalzindar » Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:33 pm

(B) She invites him to have royal sex with her.

Razoul moan and rub his cock, immensely pleased with finally having caught Aladdin, even though in quite an unusual way . Aladdin's desperate struggles from within his balls gives him a constant arousal and a hard boner. Precum leaks from his cock while the guard keeps stimulating himself, not truly knowing what else to do with his old nemesis.

Nazira watch the events unfold from her mirror, taking delight in seeing how much humiliation the palace guard is putting Aladdin through, but when Razoul turn to the side for a moment, a new sight makes her squirm in delight! "Wow, look at the size of his cock!" she gasps and smile. "Perhaps I should take a more personal interest in Aladdin't demise..."
Nazira hurries to write an invitation for Razoul on a paper, adding a commanding spell on it to influence the guard, telling him to come and meet her at a private address in Agrabah. She then let the letter of invitation fly through the mirror and land in front of Razoul who picks it up.

Dear Razoul

Please come and meet me tonight in my mansion in Saladdin's Street and I will relieve your desires and urges.
I have seen how much of a man you are and wish to show my deepest admiration.
I expect you at twelve *o clock. Tell no one where you are going!

Bewitched by the letter, Razoul pull his pants back on and ventures into the night towards the promised address where he is met by a sultry looking Nazira who invites him inside. Once there, Nazira close the door and watch the guard, finding his overall appearance attractive enough.

(A) She immediately invites him to bed.
(B) She orders him to strip and pose for her.
(C) Razoul is so horny that he rip off Nazira's clothes.
(D) Aladdin try to make Razoul orgasm in order to escape.
Nalzindar
Somewhat familiar

Postby heath » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:00 pm

C) Razoul is so horny that he rip off Nazira's clothes.

Razoul horny by Aladdin’s squirming rips off Nazira’s clothes. The guard licking her neck and grips her perky tits. She laughed and pins him down on her bed. Razoul takes off his loincloth showing Aladdin squirming within his balls.

Nazira: Mmm oh Aladdin. If you only knew how yummy you make a man’s balls look. Hmmm? What should I do? Killing you Aladdin would be a sad waste. It’s been soo long since I had a good fuck.

She lets out a evil laugh which makes Razoul smile.

A) she starts sucking his cock
B) has Razoul anal fuck her
C) Other
heath
Participator

Postby Nalzindar » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:44 pm

(A) she starts sucking his cock

Nasira let the guard play with her boobs and kiss her neck, enjoying the sensation. "So, you can hardly wait to have me, eh? I guess my body is too hard for you to resist Then you are in luck tonight,this will be a one-off special event, just for you and the tiny guy you got trapped in your balls! Alright then, let me give you a reward for your eagerness"

Naked in all her feminine glory, Nasira kneels down in front of Razoul and grab his cock. His member is so big that she is unable to grasp around it with one hand so she use both to rub him. Her hands travels up and down the length of his shaft and cause it to throb under her erotic touch, moving her hands further down, she cups his balls and feel Aladdin's tiny form inside. She squeeze and caress the balls gently, making the sperm wash over the shrunken guy.

As she do this, Nazira kiss the tip of the cock, first once, then again, and on the third time, her soft lips envelope the cockhead and she start sucking on it. Razoul moans horny as she swallow more of his cock, more and more until her neck bulges from the sheer size, making it a deep blowjob.
She start to pump, in and out, in and out while gooey precum ooze into her mouth and coat the cock in a slimy and glossy layer.

(A) Razoul comes, ending loads of cum down her throat along with Aladdin.
(B) Razoul comes, but Aladdin is still trapped in his balls.
(C) Nazira stop sucking before he comes, wanting to have sex with him.
(D) Other
Nalzindar
Somewhat familiar

Postby heath » Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:11 am

A) Down her throat

Razoul moans loud as inside his jizz pushes Aladdin upwards. Feeling the squirming as she Dickson Razoul Nazira
Gives Razoul a smile in satisfaction. “ Razoul! I want you to send that Street Ray to my Dirty Queen Whore Belly! Cum all over my face !” Aladdin hearing this within screams in horror as the Royal Guard climaxes sending Aladdin onto her tongue as the cum covers her face and tits.

Aladdin: You’ll never get away with…Ahhh!!!

She interrupts his sentence swallowing him down her throat. “Mmmm aww yeah all the way down into my Royal belly. Oh Razoul my King what other humiliating the infant show we do to him?”

A) Send him to the Guard Quarters
B) have Jasmine who doesn’t remember use him as a toy
C) other
heath
Participator

Postby heath » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:10 pm

(C) Nasira want him to herself

Aladdin wakes up in the grip of a giantess Nasira. Aladdin in shock as She was shocked at his size and the fact she was in nothing but her bra and panties. Aladdin cringe as her snake like tongue scrolls across her lips.

Aladdin: Nasira?! You won’t get away with this! My friends will help me.

Nasira: Oh so cliché but I’m afraid they won’t be helping you. In fact they are imprisoned and I want my vengeance on you. However I would rather humiliate you and keep you alive.

Aladdin struggles in her grip trying to escape only to end up falling

(A) in her panties
B) in her mouth
C) other
heath
Participator

Postby heath » Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:20 pm

heath wrote:(A) Bakhtawar’s Borthel/ Agrabah Whore House

Aladdin had woke up in shock as he noticed not only that he had been shrunken but he was also nude and inside Bakhtawar’s Borthel. At night the whore house was very active and at his size Aladdin didn’t wanna get captured. He see a table to climb up on so he would get a better look at his surroundings. Once at the top Aladdin sees

(A) Bakhtawar getting undressed
(C) two Royal Agrabah Guards about to fuck each other

…………………
Bakhtawar getting undressed )

Aladdin cringed seeing the fat owner of the “Whore House” getting undressed wearing red bra and panties. Bakhtawar bra nearly bursting as it held Massive L cup tits to help balance her belly size. Aladdin remembers her swinging her broom at him. He wants to run but is froze by the amount of tits, ass and fat that the giantess has hidden over the years.

Dose she recognize Aladdin
(A) yes
(B) No
heath
Participator

Return to Interactive story