Ever created Homebrew vore abilities for tabletop games?

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Ever created Homebrew vore abilities for tabletop games?

Postby idk12345678910 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:53 am

So I run tabletop games and sometimes my friends like to have me make their characters in D&D 5e or Pathfinder, and vore is a fetish with a lot of wild and wacky things that can go on that's not necessarily covered by the rules, so I often end up homebrewing abilities to give to my friend's characters. Have you ever homebrewed a custom vore skill or ability?

For example, here's two custom homebrew abilities I created for my friend who wanted a small bard fairy in 5e that could eat people up and turn them into sentient boob fat that she could let out later! She also asked me to make an ability for someone to request her to change size since some partners liked having same-sized characters, so here are those two abilities:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customizable Size: (Homebrew) Because of your creator's wishes, your size can be changed by others.

When a creature or humanoid requests it, you can choose to grow to small or medium size (the actual exact height of which is up to the one who requested the change).

You cannot willingly make this change happen yourself without the request of another, nor can you use Major Image or other similar spells to produce the sound or image of another person asking for this in order to trigger the change to happen. All gear you are wearing grows and shrinks with you, but it goes back to its natural size when you take it off.

Big Eater: (homebrew) Because of your dark creator's eldritch machinations and desires, you can now use your body to swallow other beings whole--even ones much much larger than you. Instead of grappling with your strength, your magic pulls people into various places into your body (such as being absorbed into your bosom through your cleavage or swallowed whole into your stomach), where they can fit inside of your tiny body thanks to strange magic causing a difference in space available--the inside of your body can hold up to a large sized creature (Or two medium creatures, or four small sized creatures, and so on) . if eaten, Small sized or lower doesn't leave anything more than a slight curve to your stomach, a medium sized creature expands your stomach to the size of a potbelly, and a large sized creatures distends your stomach out as if you had eaten someone of your same size. Other methods can produce similar results, such as when you absorb people into your bosom. The size of the targets you can grapple in this way is not effected by Customizable Size--it remains the same no matter what size you are. However, if your size is magically changed by other means to Large Size (such as with Increase Person) then the size category of what you can consume goes up by one, and you can then hold two large sized creatures, four medium creatues, 8 small sized creatures, and so on.

Instead of relying on strength, you rely on your bardic magic to grapple. You use Performance (Cha) to try to sieze a target with a grapple instead of Strength (athletics). The target still uses Strength (Athletics) or Dexterity (Acrobatics) to contest the grapple as usual. When a creature tries to escape, they must contest against your Performance (Charisma) check instead of your Strength (athletics) check.

When you have a creature grappled, you can use your action to make another grapple check (using Performance as usual) as if to pin them. If you succeed, the target is pulled into your body, and the grapple ends. The swallowed target is Blinded and Restrained, it has total cover against attacks and other Effects outside of you. (however, if a target is absorbed into your bosom, they are not blinded, and can still see the area around them and retain the ability to hear as well, and can feel everything as if they were your bosom, and they can still be targeted by spells that effect the target's mental state, such as Charm Person and psychic damage).

At the beginning of your turn, the target takes 1d6 acid damage (2d6 at 4th level, 3d6 at 8th level, 4d6 at 12th level, 5d6 at 16th level), and can make another grapple check as if trying to escape the grapple. If they succeed, they return to their previous state, and both you and the target regains the grappled condition (if you cannot do this, they are expelled into the nearest space available). you can also choose not to have this damage take place to anyone inside of you. If you become unconscious or dead, the creature is no longer restrained, and can escape using 5 feet of movement, exiting prone.

If a target is reduced to 0 HP while in this state, instead of going unconscious and rolling death saves (or being nonlethally knocked unconscious), they are instead absorbed into your bosom, increasing its size, as they were effected by a Polymorph spell with a permanent duration. The target retains its mental stats, and can see and hear from the viewpoint of your bosom, and can feel everything that your bosom does.The target gets no saving throw to resist this, and cannot be immune to this, even if they would normally have an immunity to the polymorph spell. You cannot cast spells such as polymorph on any target absorbed/eaten to reduce the target to this state before they are reduced to 0 HP, although the Polymorph spell can otherwise function normally (assuming you have line of sight to the creature inside your stomach or body). You can communicate telepathically with any creature inside of you that has been absorbed into your bosom, and at any moment you may choose to release the target. They regain their previous form, and are pushed out from your body into the nearest available space at 1 HP.

When a target is reduced to 0 HP and is absorbed into your bosom, the target has truly become a part of you-- they can no longer escape if you become unconscious or dead. If you die, then so does the target.

When you have a creature in this state inside of you, you get a +1 to your spell DC, as the energy of another creature inside of you empowers your spells and abilities even more. This ability does not stack with multiple creatures inside you. If a living creature at 0 HP or below is pulled into your body in this way, they are immediately absorbed, but do not grant the +1 bonus to spell DC, as their energy was already worn out by the time you absorbed them

-----------------------------------------------------------

The way my friend likes to play this is to eat them or absorb them into her bosom through cleavage vore (she likes to play the absorption as if she's trying to get them to 'stay down' and that's what happens to them at 0 HP) and then use the Vicious Mockery cantrip to do more damage to them by teasing or taunting them, since the target can still hear them~.

Have you every made any homebrew stuff like this?
idk12345678910
New to the forum

Re: Ever created Homebrew vore abilities for tabletop games?

Postby Bright » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:29 am

Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby MrDarDeDo » Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:40 pm

I made a very basic weight gain system for 5e. Basically after eating enough enemies or npcs, you could "spec" into a different part of the body (Height, Breasts, butt, thighs, hips), it would increase the "tier" of it, increasing the size.

Every two tiers, the player would gain a special move related to that part of the body. Damage and DCs for this move increased with the size of it.
It was very unbalanced and made players very strong, but I didn't mind it. Everyone usually had fun with it, even if it was very simple.
MrDarDeDo
New to the forum

Postby Aleph-Null » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:21 pm

There are quite a few vore rulesets for various TTRPGs floating around.

This should probably be posted to the Vore Roleplay forum. That is also where you will find the homebrew rules you seek.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Interactive story