Adventuring with edible companions QUEST (Vore & others)

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Adventuring with edible companions QUEST (Vore & others)

Postby Lookingforthis » Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:59 am

In a land stuck in a medieval stasis, where farmers and other food producers make up the majority of any given populace, where feudal fealty mostly appears in the higher rungs of society but strangely not the lower ones, where trends almost similar to the ones in our world still hold true like clothing, culture and family size but not ones relating to coinage, money systems or sovereignty, magic makes the impossible possible. Whereas disease, plague or just simple misfortune would have made sure that numerous children from family units that had regularly at least half-a-dozen children throughout their lives if not more a necessity, if only to make sure some of them grew up, healing magic rendered this model obsolete. Or should have.

A blessing from a priest could easily heal all but the most cursed of diseases. A magician, specialized in a biological field of study, could grow limbs if not transfer souls into new vessels! Gods could reincarnate the dead at their whim, in the form of those that worshipped them!

And yet.

And yet.

Families, and not just of the peasants but also of the merchants, the soldiers, the scholars, the nobles and the royalty all grew their families large. In a situation where they could but not help themselves into growing adult and ripe.

So what kept the population in line? What kept them from expanding past the resources necessary to keep them alive? In a magical land, the answer would have been hypothetically simple: Monsters and creatures that did not conform to civilized lands preying upon them.

In this land that often wasn't enough, though it still was a worry, for an even simpler answer laid in here: Self-sacrifice.

Outstripping men by almost a factor of 8, women of all species would gladly sacrifice their lives if it meant that they could nourish a male to adulthood or, hell, IN their adulthood. And they would do far more then that if the possibility, however vast!, of propagating their bloodline was in the cards. Because death was something to be relished if it was to the one that loved you!

Or sort of loved you.

Or might have considered loving you.

Or, in some distant year, recalled you with some fondness at random.

But what of the monsters? The creatures that hunted the civilized lands and it's civilized peoples? Well, you needed adventurers for THAT! Learned women who could cast deadly spells or warrior women who could cleave them in twain! Stealthy woman who choke them in their sleep or holy woman who could rebuke them into the next life! And even, some said with starry eyes, MEN who took the risk to make sure everyone was safe.

And that's who you were.

A Man. A commodity too high for anyone to just let die. But too culturally important to just be locked up in a box. You embarked in a journey that few returned alive from, ready to sacrifice it all for glory! But your society, and your companions, aren't willing to let YOU be the one who makes that sacrifice.

And so it happened that your journey began in the most natural of ways. Because you see, it wouldn't be the most classic of heroes' journey if we didn't begin with the most classic stereotype, that of the human farmer boy setting out to make it big in the world.

How old are you when you set out?
[] 12, old enough to make some rug rats of your own but not old enough to not be treated like one.
[] 14, old enough to begin looking like the man you'll be some day, but not old enough to pass for one.
[] 18, old enough to be an adult, but also old enough to have responsibilities!

What is your race?
[] Fantasy caucasian.
[] Fantasy asian
[] Fantasy black.
[] Write-in

And what kind of community are you in?

[] Fantasy Europe
[] Fantasy China
[] Fantasy Africa

-----------------------------------------------------

Well Aryion, it's me again with another quest! This one I'll try to update every month, though I'll try to speed along the character generation.

For those of you wondering, a Quest is a format of interactive story (in this case a game) where I, the Game Master, write out a story and then give you, my players, a prompt. Unlike classic roleplaying, all of you will be trying to dictate the choices of a single character rather then your own characters and, as such, it's going to function like a democracy. You all vote and then I tally up the votes and have the story do what generates the most votes.

So an example of this in play is the prompt that I have placed for the character gen here, where you could make this vote:

[X] 12, old enough to make some rugrats of your own but not old enough to not be treated like one.
[X] Fantasy Asian
[X] Fantasy European

And yes, the "x" are important. It lets me know that they are votes.

At any rate, the fetishes that this quest might include are too many to possibly count. Instead, let me say what this will DEFINITELY never have: Scat. And there you go. Everything else is in the line, like Hard Vore but particularly Breeding fetishes as that's my most beloved kink.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask it!
Lookingforthis
Been posting for a bit

Re: Adventuring with edible companions QUEST (Vore & others)

Postby TheEvilWithin » Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:18 pm

[X] 12, old enough to make some rugrats of your own but not old enough to not be treated as one.
[] Fantasy caucasian.
[] Fantasy Europe
Last edited by TheEvilWithin on Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SvenCarn » Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:04 pm

[X] 14, old enough to begin looking like the man you'll be some day, but not old enough to pass for one.
[X] Fantasy caucasian.
[X] Fantasy Europe
SvenCarn
New to the forum

Postby LordDantai » Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:07 pm

[X] 14, old enough to begin looking like the man you'll be some day, but not old enough to pass for one.
[X] Fantasy caucasian.
[X] Fantasy Europe
LordDantai
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lookingforthis » Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:18 am

A woman owns a piece of land which she works on till the day she dies. A Lady protects and collects dues from many such women till the day she can't. A Duchess owns the loyalty and fealty of many such women for as long as she can resist giving in to temptation and pride. And a Queen owns the obedience of many such women for as long as the Goddesses and opportunity don't stop her from coming back.

So has it even from time immemorial, so shall it be for as long as the divine looks down upon the land with favor and each women working in the kingdom do their commissions and live up to their ranks.

Or so the saying goes.

The reality is, as always, vastly more complicated.

"Oh honey, darling of my life!" Your mother called you on a clear night with a bright moon, just a few hours before you took your life into your own hands and became a man capable of deciding what you would do with it. That is to say, before you became an adventurer!

You got up from examining your bag in your room, where you had laid out all of your traveling items. Your turn back just in time to see your mother open the door to your room, brushing her-

[] Golden Hair
[] Ginger Hair
[] Brown Hair
[] Write-in

-Before spotting you and giving you a warm proud, if worried, smile. One that stretched her

[] White skin
[] Olive Skin
[] Brown skin?
[] Write-in

-On her cheeks. For a woman that had managed to live up to 40 years of age, and therefore had many childbirths before her, she looked incredibly attractive. The act of bringing life into the world just seeming to accentuate her hips and breasts to titillating proportions.

"Oh honeydew, sweetling, lay down your bag and listen to your mother one last night," She said before she to your bed and took a seat, "Oh morning bread, sugar, dear -

[] Insert your name here (Default will be Ferro Danjar)

"-please tell me, who will you take?"

She was, of course, talking about about who would be your "companions". Most adventurers, being women, didn't start out with any naturally as most women were happy to live their lot in their life. It was only in very dark times, like the invasion from a monster or a barbaric species, or astoundingly good times, like years of peace followed by years of good harvest, that saw women take up the road and become vagabond fortune seekers in groups.

Your birth mother had been one once, you had been told. And it was the tales that she told that inspired you, in turn, to take up the same life. Your other mothers didn't like it, to be sure, but the simple fact that your birth mother had given birth to you, a boy, gave her an incredible amount of leeway. It was not for nothing that your father had not devour her yet, despite how much your mother loved him.

"I haven't really decided yet," You grumbled out.

"You could always just take your sisters," She leadingly went with, mentioning one of your 19 surviving siblings. A lot of them with all of their limbs even! It was a crazy number, really, except when one realized that if all of your siblings had survive you'd easily be looking at 60. But, well, raiders, monsters and the appetite of what men there were in town tended to chomp away at anyone's family. Heck, even your father got hungry for familiar meat from time to time.

"That really doesn't feel like adventuring," You deadpanned, causing your mother to giggle. Every single woman in town already treated you as if you were glass. Your sisters though? They'd probably drug you and chain you at the first opportunity to make sure that the chance of you coming by any danger was nil.

"Fine," Your mother said as she rolled her eyes, "But you should still at least take one. If only to make me and your mothers less worried."

"I'll think about it," You said as the smell of food wafted into your room and your stomach rumbled in response. After all the packing you had done, dinner kind of sounded nice, actually.

And it was!

"Who is this?" You asked at the dinner table once a cut of meat was put in your plate.

"Just turkey this time," The sound of your father's voice reached you and you whipped around to stare at the man who had sired you.

"Dad!" You gasped in surprise.

Being one of the few men living in the Village, your 50 year old patriarch looked plump, saggy and aged. The way your mother sighed as if he were the most handsome thing in the world, though, would have made one believe this wasn't the case. As did the gaggle of some of your mothers that followed him like flies around shit. Your father liked sleeping in your birth mother's house a lot but, well, you understood that your other mothers also deserved to be part of his life.

Your mother served him a plate of turkey as well before sitting down with a serving of her own. Your other mothers patiently waited around the kitchen, following decorum as they gave you, your father and the woman who birthed you the "privacy" that the situation called for. One you didn't expect to be part of but, honestly, should have.

And here you thought you had already said your last goodbyes.

"The Lady sent a knight to see your group out to Verhoom," Your father started the your dinner conversation after having taken a bite of the bird and complimenting your mother. Verhoom being the nearest town with a Guild in it. You lived in a farming town called Sunverst, about a week's from the nearest city. But only a few days from Verhoom.

"How kind of her," Your mother sarcastically said, the topic making every woman there narrow their eyes with suspicion.

"The days of Son Takings are long over wife," Your father laughed at the insinuation of your birth mother, "Besides, Phoe already gave the Lady's family his second son 4 years back. She couldn't afford to exempt us from taxes too!"

"I bet she would love to be able to have two Sunverst boys without having to do so as well," She grumbled as she took a bite of her dinner but said nothing more.

"At any rate son," Your old man said, bringing the topic back to your conversation, "I heard the Lalana was excited to go out adventuring with you."

"Yeah, but I am not sure if I want to take her," You grumbled, talking about your childhood friend. Being a daughter of one of the other males in town, it was the result of the standard practice to "pair" you up with those not of your immediate family as kids on the offchance that you might hit it off as adults. You can't say that you wouldn't mind seeing Lalana as one of the mothers of your children but she seemed to be too...enthusiastic about being close by when you were wondering what to eat. And adventuring was dangerous besides!

"You could take her mother instead," Your father shrugged and you looked sharply at him.

"Oh don't give me that look. Latan is 38 already and Phoe rather likes his girls young. He wouldn't mind giving her away to you on the off-chance that you liked them older and plump." He continued on as he waved the issue off.

"Or that you liked them older and plump," He repeated again, his wink making you blush. Well...it's not like Latan was unattractive to be fair! Honestly, it was almost as if a life of subsistence living in a world where goddess did things and magic was real resulted in a lot of people being reasonably good looking!

"Or he could take his sisters," Your mother repeated again, making you roll your eyes about the same time as your father.

"Or you could take your sisters," He allowed, humoring your mother.

"Mind, the church just so happened to hear news of your intentions," Your father said after a while of comfortably sitting down and eating, "And they let it be known that should you require the guiding hand of a lay sister that can channel the divine that there are sisters who would be more then glad to make the required sacrifice."

"Of course they would," Your mother said as again and, this time, she was not alone. Almost all your mothers muttered something along the same lines.

"Yes, well, there are advantages to doing so that can't be ignored," Your father, for once sheepishly, said but carried on. "The ability to heal others for one."

"Ah, a healer is part of a classic party, aren't they?" You said, hitting your palm with your fist as you recalled the tales that your mother told.

"Certainly," Your mother begrudgingly said, "And in an adventure they'll even be non-intrusive most times. But with a man present?"

Her incredulous tone of voice turned scathing here, "They'll insist on doing everything by the book."

"That just means you'll have to eat one of your girls sooner then you'd thought," Your father tried to argue but, recognizing a lost battle when he saw one, he didn't try very hard, "Just think about it."

"Or you could leave with one spot empty," Your mother suddenly said, as if she were biting down on a lemon.

"Why wou-oh, the knight," Your father realized.

"If you don't have three others with you, she'll be oh so happy to be honor bound to fill out your party," Your mother said as she rolled her eyes, "But a trained knight is nothing to laugh at."

"You'll just be indebted to her family for every single part that you take from her," Your father summarized, nodding as he recalled that bit of adventuring lore.

"Usually giving her a son renders her yours to use as you please," Your mother added, "But in more realistic practice, it means that she and her family will be able to demand things of you as you go."

"He can just say 'no'," A voice from among your mothers dared to break the privacy in mutinious whisper, causing most of the women there to glare at her.

"And cause him to break his pride as a man?" Your father said, somewhat offended, "Never! Even if she asks him to drink her piss, a man is expected to pay his debts!"

The lone voice looked ashamed but, notably, your birth mother looked as if she was finding it hard to not agree with her.

"At any rate, a traditional party is 8 people and we are allowed to send 3 of those out with our adventurers, so have you made your choice son?" Your father asked with expectancy as the conversation finally went down to the question that you were really hoping to avoid having to answer tonight.

Well, what did you choose?

(Choose 3)

[] One of your sisters.
[] Two of your sisters.
[] Just your sisters, make this a family party! (?)
[] Things just wouldn't be the same without your friend Lalana around.
[] You'd miss not having a motherly presence like Latan's around.
[] Leave a spot empty so that you can recruit the Knight into your party! (Can and will make demands of you depending on what you do.)
[] Get a sister, of the religious kind. (You will have to eat one of your companions upon reaching Vorhoom, and upon completing a quest afterwards.)
[] Write-in
---------------------------------------------------------

Basically, how your mother basically impacts how YOU look. A rather ambiguous way to determine your appearance, I'll admit, but I like being able to stretch my genetic inferring writing muscles just in case I have to spell out what your children look like. Which you'll be having WHILE you adventure, for once you are out of town and are an adventurer? You are officially a man and a man is fair game for any woman interested in him~

To further explain the dealio that I have planned out for the knight, is that you can, for example, eat her a little bit a time. Like, a finger, ear or what have you. But since she is doing it while sworn to a Lady, the sacrifice is not hers to make and so she is going to have to be able to justify to her liege and her family. That means that she can ask you for "reasonable" things like, yes, asking you to subsist off her piss. Which you can by the way. Or her blood. Or be the first to get fat with your unborn kids. Basically, she can ask for things that monopolize your time.

If you just up and gobble her up first time you get? Her family can ask you to serve them, as a way to repay the loss of a swords arm. And we CAN do that if you like but, ummm, if you like the the thought of adventuring vore? I wouldn't.

The Priestess on the other hand is just going to be a stick in the mud about doing things "the proper way". Which involves a whole lot of you consuming women in strictly regimented "adventuring diet". One of which is the Sacred Rite of Completion, in which one of said women HAS to be one of your companions and most be done before reaching your first goal and then at the end of every completed goal there after.

This quest is going to be narratively driven, meaning that there won't be hard mechanics. But for the sake of giving Vore importance, I'll just say that's how YOU level up. Your companions and other girls in your party? They level up from overcoming challenges. You do so from consuming things worth consuming, albeit not necessarily wholly at once.

Anyway, this was the post for the month and so I'll see you next one!
Lookingforthis
Been posting for a bit

Postby Awesomedigester » Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:53 am

[X]12 old enough to make some roug rats but not old enough to be treated as one.
[X] Fantasy black
[X] Fantasy Asia
Awesomedigester
New to the forum

Postby Awesomedigester » Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:08 am

[X]Golden hair
[X] Brown skin?
[X]Things just wouldn't feel the same without your friend Lalana around
[X] One of you sisters
[X] Get a sister of the religious kind
Awesomedigester
New to the forum

Postby Lookingforthis » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:45 pm

Awesomedigester wrote:[X]Golden hair
[X] Brown skin?
[X]Things just wouldn't feel the same without your friend Lalana around
[X] One of you sisters

:)

Just so you guys know, I'll be updating on the 20th of May.
Lookingforthis
Been posting for a bit

Postby Harleking31 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:01 am

[X] Olive Skin
[X]Fantasy caucasian.
[X] Fantasy Europe
[X]Golden hair
[X]olive skin
[X]You'd miss not having a motherly presence like Latan's around.
[X] Things just wouldn't be the same without your friend Lalana around.
[X] One of your sisters
Harleking31
New to the forum

Postby TheEvilWithin » Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:07 pm

[X]Ginger hair
[X]White skin
[X]You'd miss not having a motherly presence like Latan's around.
[X]Two of your sisters.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Crazy8143 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:13 pm

[X] Fantasy caucasian.
[X] Fantasy Asia
[X] One of your sisters
Crazy8143
New to the forum

Postby LordDantai » Sun May 01, 2022 12:58 am

[X] Brown Hair
[X] White skin

[X] Two of your sisters.
[X] Just your sisters, make this a family party! (?)
[X] You'd miss not having a motherly presence like Latan's around.
LordDantai
Been posting for a bit

Postby bfdsjkbjjjj3443 » Wed May 11, 2022 10:58 pm

[X] Two of your sisters.
bfdsjkbjjjj3443
New to the forum

Postby Lookingforthis » Thu May 19, 2022 11:32 pm

[X]Golden hair
[X] White skin
[X] You'd miss not having a motherly presence like Latan's around.
[X] One of your sisters

"Oh my golden boy," Your father said with pride at your decision.

"My Ferro Danjar," Your mother added as her eyes glittered as you made your choice.

You honestly wanted to leave without much fuss. Given that you were just a farm boy, you hated being the center of attention! But you had to admit that, as you looked around and saw that same elation and pride reflected in the face of all your mothers around you, that this wasn't so bad.

Of course, one of your mothers, one of the younger ones, went beyond just being happy for you and was pumping her hands up and down as if she had just won something. If you remember correctly, she was Altrunia's mother...

"Which of my sister where you thinking of sending with me?" Your broke the mood to ask your father with some suspicion. You could have just picked them yourself, of course, but you had absolutely no desire to pick between your sisters. Being put on the spot like that wasn't your idea of a good time. But you parents would have known that too, so that meant-

"Altrunia," Your father confirmed with a nod and you resisted whining about the decision. Altrunia was really strict and straight laced. The most protective of all your sisters and that was not a low standard. You wanted to have some risk in your fun adventure damn it!

"Well, I am guessing she'll go with me when I go ask Lalana and her mom out with me," You allowed as you modified the plans that you had laid. Instead of walking out of the town with the morning sun shining behind you, you guess you could do the same with the afternoon sun shining upon your party. Not very story-like you supposed, but concessions had to be made.

"Actually," Your mother, golden hair that you had inherited from her shining from the candle light, disagreed, "You can get your other girls and she'll meet you once you are leaving town."

"Oh," You asked, curious for what was one of the only times the girls in your family hadn't stumbled over their legs trying to get you everything.

"Yes, as part of your party she is exempt from incest or inbreeding by-laws," The mother of the girl in question chipped in, all too happy with the result. Far from giving her dark looks for intruding on a "private" event, your birth mother and father all nodded at the point, more then happy to agree with her.

"Oh," You replied, your face going bright red as you considered the implications. Incest was a social taboo condemned by both the churches and Queen, and it's punishments heavy. Unless, of course, if the woman involved was the last woman of her lineage and her only prospect was said male relative. Or if they are rich or part of nobility and simply payed the penalty with blood money.

Or if the woman gave birth to a boy as a result of the tryst.

A woman could justify an incredible amount of things if it resulted in her giving birth to sons.

But yes, being an adventurer in the same party as your family member was also considered one of those exceptions. A consideration born of mercy for the harsh realities of the job, if you asked the church. A career benefit meant to draw in people into the job if you asked your birth mother.

"So after contacting the church and filing the paperwork ahead of you, you'll go on your merry way," Your birth mother replied as she eyed your embarrassment with a smirk.

"Oh, I am going to be a grandmother," Altrunia's mother whispered with glee and some of your mothers looked at her with some jealousy. It was the second time she had broken with decorum but no one had the heart to reprimand her for it.

"Oh," Your father said as if that reminded him of something, "If you lose her, for whatever reason, do let us know. We'll be happy to send any of your other 18 sisters to replace her and it would keep your mothers from worrying,"

"If I can dad, if I can," You sighed.

You went to sleep with a belly full of turkey that night, your traveling pack right next to you. You hugged it to your chest, dreaming of all the fantastical things you were going to do and the glories that you would earn in your trip. And now, because they would be traveling with you, of your sister, your best friend and her really nice mom standing by you as you did so.

In some ways, the sun came in too early. But not in the ones that mattered.

“Love you dad, love you moms, love you sisters!” You said to the man and women gathered in your house as you left it and started to make your way through the town. They actually wanted to walk with you to the edge of the town, every single member of your family, but that was lame so you had long ago convinced them to let you set out from your home.

You saw faces in the crowd, both old and young, both smiling and beaming with some of that open pride. Sisters older and younger than you excitedly waving and mothers, especially your birth one, crying tears of both happiness and sadness.

But, someday, you’d be back! You’ll come back to Sunverst draped in fame, money and stories to share with your dad and what surviving women in your family there’ll be!

But first, you had to pick up the other two women of your party.

Lalana lived midway through town, the huts and houses of her family arranged around a hill in the traditional clan style. Phoe was a man that was just two years younger than your father but looked much the same. Which made place he lived in of particular humor to your father who often joked that old “Po” was going to throw a hip much sooner then he ever would.

As it happened, he was apparently residing in the house of your friend as you crested their hills. A fact made noticeable by the comings and goings of an above average number of his wives in the residence. You’d lived with the rhythm of women taking turns by the arm squeeze of your father all your life and you recognized the pattern now.

Your friend, a brunette with a bowl cut haired gathering wood into her hands, noticed your approach and quickly dropped what she was carrying to come and greet you.

“Ferro!” She screamed with glee as you noticed that your bestie, despite being your age, had grown another finger. That made her almost have half a head on you.

Stupid girls and their growth spurts.

The hug that she gave you, pressing you against the modest bust that was starting to grow on her, however, made you appreciate said growth spurt just a little bit though.

“What are you doing here?” She asked, happy but confused, “I thought today was the day you left?”

“Well, yes,” You said scratching your head, a little bit embarrassed at basically proposing something almost approaching a romantic relationship to her, “I came to get you.”

The why her face lid up, though, you’d think you had just asked her to marry you.

“Yes, yes, yes!” She gleefully screamed as she jumped up and down, her boobs rubbing on your face in the most distracting of ways, “Oh, I had hoped, dreamed, you’d do this! Let me go get my things!”

And without waiting for you to say anything else, she ran back into her house, screeching with excitement as she went. Your eyes couldn’t help but go down to her ass as she did because, god gods, if there was one thing she had overdeveloped it was that!

Her hips were wide and her ass cheeks big. Her thighs were thick and her calves were defined. Honestly, if you hadn’t decided to set out on your journey, you might have ended up losing your virginity to her anyway.

But, well, she wasn’t the only woman you came to get.

Latan was actually in the kitchen of her house, with her husband’s arm around her waist. She was giggling as she bent down to serve her husband some breakfast and there the old man noticed you.

Both of your sights connected and, for a few seconds, you paused just outside his house, feeling like an intruder.

And then a knowing smile lit up on his face and his hand went down to the hem of your Latan’s skirt. And then he threw it up until it was resting on her back, giving you an eyeful of her ass.

Thin strips of cloth covered the decency of her vagina, but brown pubic hairs still managed sprout like hay out of the corner of her undergarment. The cloth, however, disappeared when getting into her ass, her huge derriere swallowing her panties.

Some blood rushed down to the beast in your crotch and you swallow thickly as Phoe gave you a wink.

“You are so bad,” Latan laughed as she swiped at her soon to be ex-husband’s arm, oblivious to you, but the man stopped it mid swing.

“Honey?” The milf asked, worry and confusion starting to make way in her face.

“None of that,” Phoe said with mirth that just further confused the older woman, “Our time’s at an end.”

Horror started to cross in her face when the old man grabbed her by the shoulders and turned around. Latan’s body whirled and soon enough you were looking at the face of a woman who had been stunningly beautiful once.

And still was, if someone asked your opinion.

It was obvious what your friend had inherited from her, the wide hips and big ass. But something she hadn’t gotten, or hadn’t gotten yet anyway, was the huge tits hanging from Latan’s chest. Each were as big as her head and shook most intriguingly with as they settled.

“Behold, your new man,” Phoe stated grandly, extending a hand to you and Lalana’s mother just gaped at you. She hadn’t known? Regardless, it was hard to not be called a man and not preen with plomp.

“Danjar’s boy?” Latan asked in shock, the panic and horror in her face melting away as she peered at you.

“I-I’m his now?” She wondered as she looked you up and down, looking at your golden hair, following the creamy white skin in your shoulders, down to your crotch, which was still bulging.

Her eyes stayed there for a bit actually.

“He’s going out to be what his mother was,” Phoe explained, “Watcha call it again?”

“An adventurer?” You supplied, starting to feel a bit self-conscious by Latan’s study of you.

“A homeless killer for hire, that’s it,” The old man snapped his fingers as it came back to him.

“An adventurer…” Latan hummed with consideration as her eyes stopped concentrating on your goods and just went back to considering you as a whole.

“So I figured he needed a maternal influence in his life. Naturally I thought of the most delicious of my older women,” Phoe said and your party member stopped studying you to give her now ex-husband a smile at the compliment.

That didn’t last long because she went right back to looking at you, her eyes just a little bit lidded.

“Maternal influence you say…” You could swear you heard her moan out. Normally friendly and warm, this was the first time you had EVER seen her act this way with you and, frankly, it you had more than a little bit nonplussed.

“And I know how much you wanted to have more children, so I figured giving a strapping young lad a chance at your ovaries would be more than fair. Hell, I don't think he needs proof that you produce great children!” Phoe laughed and you flushed as the topic turned raunchy.

“Having young Ferro’s children~” This time, Latan really DID purr and you turned your eyes away from her, the image of the kind and caring mother of your best friend being twisted with that of a horny bint.

“Hmm, but hah, what the hell,” Phoe said after a moment of thought and thrust his hand into his now ex-wive’s chest. Latan, as primed as she was, moaned from the sudden intrusion as your best friend’s father pulled a huge heavy tit out of her dress, “Check out the goods kid.”

And, indeed, Latan’s tit was mesmerizing. A huge inch long nippled protruded from the mammary, a dinner plate sized areola surrounding it with bumps surrounding the feeding tube. Creamy white skin surrounded it and it positively bounced on the hand of the old man.

Tentatively, you walked closer to get a better look at what was now yours. The offered baby feeder hung freely in the air as you got closed enough for a single cough from Latan to poke your eye with that glorious nipple. You observed the tear shaped orb go up and down with the older woman’s now hitched breath.

And you felt how soft, how silky they were as your hands grabbed it and lightly squeezed on it.

“Just like selling a horse,” Phoe muttered with satisfaction and you realized that he no longer was propping Latan’s breast up and it was you who was holding the chest puppy up in the air.

And, because curiosity was a hard thing to resist, you gingerly looked up and found your friend’s mother biting her lip as she stared at you with hungry eyes.

“I’ll…take her?” You replied because, really, what else could you do?

And then Latan’s hand came down and grabbed your own as she…put her boob back into her dress.

“We’ll continue later, okay honey?” The older woman said, the perfect picture of a house wife in display again. Warm, kind and dignified.

Except…with an ominous glint her eyes.

“Okay Ferro, I am ready!” Lalana came running down the stairs of her house, dragging a bag that was just about the same size as her body behind her, “Let’s get goiiiiing?”

She paused as she looked around, about how flushed you were and how close her mother was to you.

“What happened?” She asked, confused.

Which was only exacerbated by the sound of applause coming from Phoe’s other wives. Honestly, you had forgotten they were there too.

Latan had to get packed too, of course, which is why you spent a few awkward moments with your bestie as she processed that she was going to be sharing you with her mother.

Did that make them, point in fact, equals? What of their mother-daughter relationship then, and, more importantly, who got dibs at Ferro?

Those were the important questions your friend thought of as you tried hard to disappear from the world. To call the situation weird didn’t even begin to fit.

But in the end, you walked out of Latan’s house with the first of your three party members in tow, heading for the far end of the town. A shouted final offered from Phoe being the last thing you said to each other:

“Send any children you have back here if you don’t want them. From either of them!”

Your own family would want dibs, honestly, but it was still a generous offer!

And, wouldn’t you know it, Altrunia was waiting in the shade of a tree there with a pack in her back. On the dot.

With a Knight on a doublet waiting with a horse nearby.

“I trust you had no problems?” Your 21 year old sister said, her blue eyes narrowed as she looked at the woman she would have to share her brother with.

“None,” You replied as you got used to having a daughter and mother combo in your party.

“Good,” She replied and then she stepped up to you.

She reach out, grabbed you by the shirt, and leaned down to capture your lips.

Your sister’s lips, you found, were incredibly soft. Her black hair covered your face as her lips sucked on your own and she tenderly stole your first kiss.

By the time she got done, her face was flushed and a line of saliva separated your lips as she stared at the rest of your party. Lalana’s face was also red from the audacity of your sister, but Latan’s was lit with something approaching outrage.

“As his sister, I know him best and therefore I believe that gives me precedence,” She stated to the other girls, making Lalana take up the same face as her mother.

“A little big for your breeches, aren’t you girl?” The older woman asked with a raised eyebrow, “One would think experience would take the lead.”

“I, umm, his best friend?” Lalana tried to add but the 14 year old girl had neither the grit nor the age to be a contestant in this battle.

“Oh, it matters of course and so I can permit you to lead sometimes,” Your sister mockingly allowed, “Right after I take his virginity of course.”

Were all the women in your life always this horny and you never noticed?

It wasn’t like Altrunia was bad looking either, with a sharp and exotic face. Some would have termed it intimidating, but you had a life time to get used to it.

Her body was lithe in contrast with your other parties members. Her bust was modest and perky. Bigger than Lalana’s, but they were at the peak of their growth. Her well formed ass and her hips still managed to give her an hourglass form, but she seem to be on the lean side of beauty.

“Oh this boy needs his first time to be memorable, not a headache!” Latan shot back and Altrunia frowned as she stepped up to the older woman. They were of a height though obviously Latan was the bigger of the two because of her curves. That meant they towered over your 14 year old frame and you couldn’t help but feel that you had to do something about this.

“If you peasants like,” The knight who was going to escort you to Verhoom intruded with a voice that did not bother to hide her boredom, “I can take his virginity off your hands.”

All the women in your group automatically rounded up on the knight, the animosity that they had started to build one with each other now directed at the interloper.

“Not for free of course,” The well dressed woman said as she gave you a lazy smile, “I’ll share my supplies in this three day trip with you. Hell, if he gets me pregnant and the baby is a girl, I’ll even give her to you.”

“Who do you think you are?!” Altrunia shouted at her.

“Does he look like a Gigolo?” Latan growled at her.

“He’s ours!” Lalana declared interposing herself between the knight and you.

The knight grunted but was otherwise unaffected.

“You all treat him like a boy,” She said as she looked up and down, “When as of today he is a man, is that not so?”

“Why then, are you making decisions for him?” She asked and that shut all your women up.

And then they all turned to look at you expectantly.

You were journeying for just a mere three days, but none of you had ever traveled that far before. A certain amount of foraging for food, water and wood to feed and water yourself was the expectation on trips like this, but that on it’s own would waste time.

You could just eat a little bit of your companions of course. It was expected that you’d have to at some point. A few missed meals would have them all but beg you to do so, even. But with the knight’s supplies you could avoid that.
You just had to give her your virginity.

Of course, your companions were assuming that you were going to have start having sex with them when that wasn’t even part of the traditional stories of adventuring. As if they were your harem instead of your party members. Which, well, you guessed was a lot alike? Even the knight treated it as if they were so you couldn’t imagine that anyone else wouldn’t.

And, well, you’d lie if you said that you weren’t attracted to them and were just a little curious.

Still, that meant that you now had to manage a harem, which wasn’t part of the dream. And your father had always said that you needed a firm hand with them, else your mothers would kill each other.

So what did you do?

[]: Give your virginity to the knight. (Well make sure that you arrive at the town with no problems)
[]: Give it to (Choose Latan, Lalana or Altrunia).
-[]: But, in exchange, make sure you otherwise only sleep with other girls until you get to Verhoom.
[]: Have sex with no one. They aren’t you harem, they are your party and they’ll behave as such damn it!
[]: Write-in

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There we go. One day earlier because I won't be able to post this tomorrow.

Anyway, the last option is for some characterization but DO be aware that if too many options like this are taken in the future I will end the Quest. I really want to write smut, you see.

So anyway, depending on your choice the Vore aspect of this quest will come into play.

Choose the Knight and in the next post you get to Verhoom at the end of it.

Choose one of the girls and the "Companion Menu" will come into play in the third day, where you'll have the chance to eat, or drink, a little bit of your companions.

Choose the no sex one, and the "Companion Menu" will come into play on the second day. Forcing you to choose from it on the third one unless you can come up with a good reason for not doing so.

Do a write-in and I'll tell you in what it results in. Oh, and I will write the next bit on June 20.
Lookingforthis
Been posting for a bit

Postby Harleking31 » Fri May 20, 2022 2:24 am

[X]: Give it to (Latan).
Harleking31
New to the forum

Postby bfdsjkbjjjj3443 » Fri May 20, 2022 6:28 am

What is the "Companion Menu"?

[X]: Give your virginity to the knight.
bfdsjkbjjjj3443
New to the forum

Postby Lookingforthis » Fri May 20, 2022 12:55 pm

bfdsjkbjjjj3443 wrote:What is the "Companion Menu"?

Is what you can eat/drink/etc from your companions to resolve your immediate problems. It's also what they are willing to offer or are feeling kinky to offer, because women in this world love being eaten by their men in every sense of the word.
Lookingforthis
Been posting for a bit

Postby Crazy8143 » Fri May 20, 2022 3:45 pm

Crazy8143
New to the forum

Postby TheEvilWithin » Wed May 25, 2022 5:17 pm

[X] Give your virginity to Latrunia.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lookingforthis » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:57 pm

You guys know how I said that you'd reach Verhoom at the end of this scene if you picked the knight? Well, I lied. Sorry.

[X]: Give your virginity to the knight. (Well make sure that you arrive at the town with no problems)

Your father had once said that among all the creatures the gods, good or evil, had ever created, the most mortifying were the women.

Incest taboos existed because, if they didn’t, women would all outright rape their male family members before they could be mentally or physically ready for the experience. And it wasn’t a lack of love, but an abundance of temptation and opportunity. Hence, the most healthy families were those with many mothers to keep each other in line.

Similarly, kidnapping taboos existed because, if they didn’t, all the kingdom would be at war as one family took what males another family had. The strict and inflexible social class that your people had clashed with barely hidden tolerance because even nobles were always tiptoeing around touching or affecting the males of their serfs. Civil wars had erupted when that wasn’t the case.

Religious institutions had a special place for the male, where even male-less families could come and, at some cost, ensure the propagation of their family through sacred church studs. And even that was subject to the whims of said males.

But none of those controls or limits existed when it came to a man’s virginity.

Neither you, nor your father nor any other male you had ever met particularly worried about it. You understood from a young age that you would eventually have so much sex with so many women that your first time would only be notable for being the first memory that you had of it. You, hah, were curious and more than a bit comprehensive at having it happen but, honestly, how that would change your relationship with your party mattered more to you.

Because you were starting to realize that, unlike the stories, it was effectively your harem.

Sigh.

As for the girls, well…it was a priceless fruit that had no inherent punishment for being taken. Rape would be punished. As would, theoretically, coercion or incest. But not the act of taking by means of, say, seducing a young boy.

Or trading for it.

“I’ll sleep with Sir, umm,” You decided on accepting the knight’s proposal only tyo find out you had never gotten her name.

“Elia, my good lad. It’s Sir Elia,” The knight responded with a satisfied smile as she sauntered over to you and knelt down until she was looking you in the eye.

Then she took your hand and gave it a kiss.

“And it is a true pleasure to make your acquaintance Ferro son of Danjar,” She purred before she walked back to her horse, leaving you flustered and red faced. No wonder your mother had warned you about them.

“W-well, let’s get going then giiiiirls?” You ended up pausing as you looked back at your party. They were as red as you were, but it was from restrained anger and unrestrained jealousy. The looks they were giving Elia, which she acted as if they were sliding off of her, would have killed had they been arrows.

There was also a good amount of hurt in there too.

“Altrunia,” You firmly said, making your older sister’s gaze snap down to you.

“Latan, Lalana,” You continued, getting their attention, “I know how all this goes. The heroine’s party always loses someone at the start to still and heighten their resolve. From that loss, they are all nourished and their spirits renewed,”

It was a central theme of almost all the sagas, how loss gave raise to growth and glory. It was even worse in religious sermons, where dying to anything but the kitchen of your family, if not at least your friends, was sort of implied to be an ignoble end.

“But that doesn’t mean that loss has to come from you,” You told them. You know that you’d, personally, probably never be in any danger so long as they lived even with your inexperience traveling. And that was precisely the problem from your point of view, as that meant that you weren’t risking anything.

“So let me sacrifice this one thing,” You went on, your eyes determined as you look at each one of them, “So that I can keep you whole for a bit longer.”

Your girls looked at you in shock for a moment before, as if they were a hive mind, their lips quivered, tears threatened to come of their eyes and they all descended upon you.

“Oh Ferros/Honey/little brother!” They all gushed out and descended upon you. Tits from various age ranges pressed against your head left and right as your party hugged tightly, kisses raining upon your brow.

“So small, manly and brave!” Latan enthused as her ripe melons engulfed one of your arms.

“So patriarchal, so authoritative!” Your older sister praised you in a way you never had observed before, with a rather disjoined look in her eyes. Her modest bust was widening against the back of your head, as she showered you with affection she never could have under the watchful eyes of your mothers and other sisters.

“So cool and heroic!” Your best friend declared, and you would have smiled in her direction had not her hands been copping your crotch. Her small breasts poked at your other arm, but she was using her position and lack of encumbrance to get a better “feel” for you then everyone else there.

“Well, yes, but, um,” You tried to cut into the deluge of love you were getting there, waiting for a moment’s rest to tell them all to get going.

But, as you looked at their flushed, aroused faces, it occurred to you that…might not be happening.

The kisses didn’t stop and two differently sized hands joined your childhood’s friend and pressing your junk against your pants.

“AHEAM!” Sir Elia said and, for the first time, looked genuinely upset.

“Your man said he would give me his virginity. Are you going to make him look bad by undermining him just after he made our deal?” She demanded and all of your girls looked at the knight with something approaching loathing.

Lalana even clicked her tongue.

“First borns are said to be lucky,” Latan suddenly whispered to the girls surrounding you.

“Oh?” Your older sister responded. It was true and the first child of a woman was usually taken care of specially well, but what did that have to do here?

“And I gave birth to mine long ago. That means that the first child I give Ferro can be his first Veal meal,” The older woman told her competitor for leading her dear boy’s harem.

Altrunia’s eyes narrowed. “Can” but not “would”.

“If it’s definitely his first Veal meal, I won’t try to be the first among his women to sleep with him,” The older woman offered and both her daughters and your sister’s eyes bugged out. It was the equivalent of trading first place in a beauty contest in exchange of being the first crowned.

“Deal!” Both your sister and your best friend quickly agreed before the older woman could think better of it.

Latan, for her part, sighed with relief. It was a lesson she should have imparted upon the younger girls, but the only reason the knight got her way was because they couldn’t all rally against her until it was too late.

Of course, that just left Lalana and Altrunia looking at each other as if they weren’t sure what to say.

“...we’ll figure it out later?” Your bestie offered and your sister, to her credit, nodded along.

“We can arrange something,” She agreed and they all removed themselves from your person.

And then they all stood behind you as if they hadn’t been just about to have their way with you but seconds ago.

“Well, aren’t we going?” Latan gently asked you, causing you to jerk and pick your pack up again.

Was this how your father felt all the time? With all of your mothers openly conspiring among themselves?

The thought stayed with you throughout the whole day, even as you traveled throughout the countryside.

It was hilly terrain adorned with small dirt roads that crossed the neighboring villages of the valleys that you shared. Sunverst was but one of the farming communities that toil the fertile rises of this part of the kingdom. It had been unbothered by monsters since your grandfather’s time and by bandit’s since your father’s childhood.

Many a Duchess had overseen preventive campaigns in that time, and long since failed the temptation to resist being given a final death in the stomachs of their boys, but the Ladies who presided under them had mostly been static entities that had not been too greedy or too corrupt. It was nearing a time of plenty in your part of the kingdom and that meant that there really were very little dangers as you traveled.

But Sir Elia acted otherwise.

“Always keep your water skins topped off whenever you can,” She advised your group as you stopped, yet again, at a small stream in your way. She seemed to do that alot, and always had one of your girls or herself keep look out while you did.

“Isn’t this wasting time?” You complained but did as she bid.

“Verhoom sits in a great river, but streams start being rare two days into the journey,” The knight responded, “Best drink as much as we can for now for we don’t know what may stop us later on.”

The sun was starting to settle down and you were feeling the aches of a whole day’s worth of walking with a laden pack now. None of your girls complained, but you could see how the burden of travel was affecting them as well. Elia, on the other hand, seemed as fresh as that morning.

“Would now be a good time to set up camp?” You asked her, thinking about your party.

“Normally I would push on,” The knight admitted, looking at the woman of your group critically, “But when a man starts bringing the option up it’s a good time as any.”

“Great,” You cheerfully reply as you take off your pack, “Let me start setting my tent and I-”

A hand grabs your arm and stops you short.

Elia, the knight that the Lady of your land send, the noble whom your mother was weary off, was looking at you like the wolf who caught the rabbit.

“Why, Ferro son of Danjar, I do believe you are going to sleep in my tent tonight,” She stated with delight.

“Oh,” Was all you responded.

The moon had barely started to shine is blue light into the clearing you had all made by the stream, when you entered the knights rather gaudy tent.

You had just got done eating the simple dinner of lents and porridge that your girls had prepared and you all turned in for the night.

Except…

The Elia had you go into her tent before her.

There was a candle lamp already lit inside, as if the knight had anticipated this happening. A rustling sound from outside indicated that someone was taking their clothes off. Which, in the case of the knight, you guess her doblet, being cloth armor, needed the space to be made away with.

But when the knight came in, it was completely naked.

“Well?” She asked with a raised eyebrow as she stood with her legs spread, her hands on her hips, and her breast hanging out.

She was blonde like you, from the follicles of her head to her pubic hair. Muscles corded over her arms, her shoulders and her thighs, with scars running the width of one of her nipples and actually marring her bush by making a line just above her clit.

Her tits were of averaged sized but were held up by hard thigh muscle. They were almost perfectly round. Her ass protruded slightly with lean musculature and her hips were noticeably womanly.

You swallowed in your throat and told the stranger you were going to have your first night with the truth, “You look…good,”

Elia hummed in satisfaction for a moment before getting into a crawl and putting a hand in the hem of your pants, “Well then, be fair and let me see your goods.”

As abrupt as it was, you allowed the handsy knight to pull your lower garments down and out of your legs, letting only the strips of cloth to cover your 14 year old genitals.

“Come on, come on,” The knight breathlessly said as she took hold of the bandages and undid them with a twist.

Allowing your foot long genitalia to bop her in the nose.

“Good gods, that’s your cock?” The knight exclaimed with shock as she stared at your meat pole as it saluted her.

“Yeah?” You asked a little bit nonplussed. Honestly, had she never seen a penis before?

“That’s…” She tried to find words to say but, in the end could only utter a single one, “...Wow.”

And then she pushed you back and made you lie in your back. Your shirt was still on, but the knight didn’t give you any chance to take it off as she straddled you.

“Oh, I really do hope this hurts me!” She lustily exclaimed before aligning your cock with her cunt and then just…

Plunging down.

“Ooooh shit,” She moaned as your glens parted her vaginal lips and expanded her birthing canal. You clenched your teeth as you lost your virginity and ventured into the unknown.

Your cock was surrounded by smooth silk as the knight forced her insides to accommodate your size.

“Shiit, shiit,” Elia grunted as the delicious pain that she enjoyed made her want to orgasm there and then. But the shame of going off at just the thrust of a man would have been too much, so she held on!

Eventually, your cock met a wall that it could not pass. A tiny circle that you painted with your pre-cum.

“O-one more push,” Elia declared, and you grunted with pressure as you looked at her askance. This was it, wasn’t it?

But instead of responding, Elia took a deep breath and then, clenching her thighs around you, PULLED herself all the way into the base of your cock.

And through her cervix.

“FUUUUUCK!” She screamed with pleasure as you invaded her womb, the pressure and feel of the mouth to her baby room SNAPPING making you almost nut right then and there.

You held on for dear life though, fingers sinking into her hips, before the knight starting moving up and down.

Breaking through her uterine seal every time.

The smell of your sexual fluids combined into a single musk that occupied the whole tent, as the sounds of “smacks” inundated that small space.

The furiousness with which the knight fucked you fear dear life was intimadating, but the pleasure was so much more intense for it.

Your testicles started to clench and you felt what was the first orgasm that you had ever felt start to come out of through your prostate.

And Elia, similarly, seemed to realize your predicament and quickly pushed her vagina down into your cock as far as it would go.

All in time for a thick, fat load of extra-virile semen to be shot into her womb.

The knight seemed to go complete tense as the hot feel of your extraordinary sperm cells touched her baby chamber, overcoming her sense of control and making her go into an orgasm so violent that she almost rolled her eyes into her head.

Her whole body shook as you filled her to the brim, every burst only making the likelihood of you being a 14 year old father more likely. Until she could not stand and she slumped around, your hands keeping her from falling into your face.

She was visibly clenching her teeth as her whole spine trembled and bliss appeared in her face as you splurted the last of your DNA laden load into her depths.

You suspected your face appeared much the same, and you both took deep breaths of fair as you both recovered from your love making.

“You know,” Elia began as you both basked in the glow of the after sex, “Some say that the best time to be devoured is after having sex.”

Your until then satisfied eyes turned sharp as she straightened again, your softening cock still inside her sex.

“So,” She purred as a sexual, but very different hunger entered her eyes.

“Is there anything that you see that you want?” She asked as she gestured toward herself.

[] Her nipple. Surely you can eat one without owning too much.
[] Her breast. Mammary glands, muscle and fat all together into one circular package.
[] Her cheek. Thin membrane with thin fat wrapped around thin muscle. A delicacy.
[] Her nose. Pure nutritious cartilage.
[] Her eye. Take half of her light so that you can squeeze some of that juice filled orb between your teeth.
[] Her finger. Something light, scrumptious and won’t have you owning too much either.
[] Her hand. She has a spare and the bones in it are easy to break.
[] Her thigh. A single bite out of her muscled leg won’t be to hard to patch up.
[] Her neck. She offered and so you’ll take her life.
[] No, no you don’t.
[] Write-in.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this game you are going to eat your companions for three reasons: Sustenance, simply for the fetish AND to level up.

This is the second. And the first too I guess but not because you need it.

Will update the next post on July the 20th AND THAT vote will see you get to Verhoom. Unless of course you kill Elia in which case you'll get a prompt on what to do with her remains.

In the future, most Vore prompts will be of the Dolcett variety, but I wanted something raw for the first choice. Hope you guys like it!
Lookingforthis
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Interactive story