Starcrossed.exe (MeTheMe & GeneticMess)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Starcrossed.exe (MeTheMe & GeneticMess)

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:43 pm

The shadow kept frustratingly bashing Allie and Chaser into a wall, but then got an idea. It threatened their attacks with possession, as shadowy mist started to try and envelope them. Allie quickly saw this and yipped, throwing herself off and diving back into the snow. Whether Chaser was off or not, the shadow looked to Teeze. She was grasping at them desperately, even as their mere presence melted her. Her eyes pierced her mind as she put a hand to her forehead, and then changed form. They went for a, as perfect as they could, recreation of Furn, building from her memories.

"T-Teeze! Come back!"

A voice familiar to Teeze could be heard further up the mountain, and the shadow took notice. It picked the melting elemental up and ran up the path, to the mountain's summit...

Earlier that day...

The night had been rather uneventful. Everyone seemed to have a good sleep... but when Martha woke up, not everyone was where they were before. Berry and Steamhorn were cuddled up against her sides, and she wasn't in the latter's belly any more. There was some commotion outside, with both Maggie and Furn looking out Maggie's window, terrified of what they saw.

It was snowing outside.
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:40 pm

Chaser tried to escape the mist attempting to flow into him... until it dropped him. And Allie. It dropped all of it's attacks and left them tired, and battered, went instead for the entranced Teeze, her melted and exhausted mind moving towards her lover almost on instinct. Until she wasn't. She was swept up by the fire and taken further up the mountain... "After them!" Chaser yelled... trying to give chase, but... no one seemed in any shape to really start running...

Earlier that day...

Martha gave a long yawn as she started to open her eyes. Morning. Probably. Time was hard to tell inside of a mountain. She checked her in game clock, yes, morning. She smiled as she saw Steamhorn and Berry by her, before getting up slowly as to not wake them! No one else was here... Furn and Maggie were missing, this room was small enough she'd notice if they were anywhere near here. The must be outside, or in town doing stuff, but it was really early for that! She made her way out of the house into the... snow!? Maggie and Furn were there, looking... scared. "... okay this can't be good."
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:16 am

Stepping outside, the center of town was abundant with fire-elemntals, Drill-O'-Wisps, and even some other creatures like Lava Nobunnies that Martha hadn't met yet that lived in Feuer, were all gathered around in hysteria. Some were confused, others scared, others outraged, convinced this was the working of some of the ice-elementals on the outside of the mountain. Maggie was watching the snow fall curiously, but also afraid of it, as the stuff spread and ice started to put out even the fiercest of fires. Furn looked disheartened and close to tears, hearing people rage and rally against ice-elementals. It just drove the nail deeper that being happy with Teeze was going to mean both of them continuing to swim through hell and high water.

"H-hey, lady!" A familiar, burly voice came from behind Martha, as the boss of Feuer's mining operations stepped beside her. Ragna looked a bit forlorn, looking up at the falling snow, and then back to Martha with similar seriousness. "Me and the boys are taking a shaft from town that goes to the summit. Might be dangerous, but something ain't right here. It's quicker then going out and around to Yce. You guys wanna tag along?"
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:46 am

She leaned in Furn's ear, whispering. "It's okay, you don't have to listen to them, you're happy how you are, with who you're with, and that is what's important. Their grousing can go to hell, you and her will be fine once we're back." She gave her a little hug, that hurt! Not smart!... but emotionally important to show Furn she was on her side, and that she thought everything was going to be okay. "Man, something is wrong, though, to think snow would survive coming down the mouth of a volcano..."

Ragna, Slag, and their friends were floating up to them now, with an invitation to adventure! Not a great one though, if it took them to the ice elemental city, racial tensions could get worse than they already were. "Mmm... yeah, I'm on board with fixing problems and adventure... but... I think if we come out at the summit we should check there first, I have a feeling the no elemental is capable of something of this... size. Oh, and gimme two minutes there's something I want to grab before we leave." With that, Martha bolted. She stopped by the blacksmith, she didn't have much gold left, but had enough for a few metal javalins. With just her sword, she was having trouble fighting up close, something ranged might help! She got back to the group, and nodded. "Alright, who all is coming?" She didn't want to force Furn into anything that made her so uncomfortable.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:39 pm

Martha's encouraging words made Furn sniffle a little, and once she hugged her, the fire elemental returned the hug with a tight, loving embrace, before remembering the whole fire thing. "A-ah, sorry... but t-thank you, Martha." She was crying, but smiling, that mood lifter being exactly what she needed. "W-whatever's happening, I just can't stop worrying about Te-"

She cut herself short as the wisps approached them, looking back at the conflict sheepishly.

"The summit? Yeah, thats would be a good place to start. We'll be waiting on the east side of town, so get geared up." Ragna chuckled as Martha ran off to the blacksmith. When she came back, the wisps were gone, and Berry and Steamhorn were talking to their fiery companions. Berry actually seemed to be enjoying the snow, sitting and rolling some of it up.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:01 pm

"Alright, team, let's go meet up with the drill crew and let's get to the bottom of this snow! Well, we're getting to the top of the mountain to get the top of this... you know what I meant." She waved the group to follow her as she started towards where they were supposed to meet, meanwhile working to strap the javelins to her back, something easy to reach and pull at a moment's notice. She had to admit though... she kind of wanted to enjoy the snow with Berry, she always kind of preferred colder weather, herself, heat beat you down and there wasn't much you could do about it, but the cold let you strap on more layers to deal with it.

"So, anyone else know anything about this path we're taking up the volcano? Like, how dangerous it is, how far up it is, how long it takes to trek?" She popped her neck, and rolled her shoulders, readying herself for whatever they might run into moving up this mountain.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:23 pm

"On it!" Steamhorn chimed, quick to come to Martha's side. She was surprisingly chipper, despite the somewhat grim circumstances, and was brandishing her claws against the tip of her tail. Berry just looked up from her fun in the snow and hopped over to Martha's other side. Her movement was significantly hindered, the smaller girl being caught up to her ankles in the snow. She clung to Martha's leg and scrambled up as they started to walk, Furn and Maggie not far behind as their footsteps starting melting the thinner patches of frost.

"Lauwarm Tunnel is what its called." Maggie responded. "Its actually pretty tame. People are trying to keep passage ways between Feuer and Yce relatively safer to bring in more tourists. Same goes for Lauwarm Trail on the outside. It's usually really hot and cozy there, but I think the ice kinda ruined things a bit..."

The mining group were all waiting for Martha and crew to arrive at the entrance to a mine shaft east of town, some brandishing their drills if push comes to shove. "Ah, nice to see you're well equipped. Everybody ready to bare the cold?" Ragna asked his men and the rest of Martha's group.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:39 pm

Martha saw the trouble Berry was having getting through the snow, so she leaned down to help her up to her shoulder, patting the little Nobunny's head. She wasn't having too much trouble with the snow herself. "Hmm... alright, sounds safe-ish, but... I mean it's snowing in hell right now, anything is possible, we could still hit some problems through the Lauwarm Tunnel."

They met up with the Drill O Wisps, who seemed pretty ready! Slag nodded. "Aw yeah, we gonna drill to the bottom of this! I think we're damn ready for the cold! As bad as it's going to be. We've got like, half a dozen fire based creatures here, we've got to bring enough heat to keep ourselves warm and safe!"

Martha nodded. "I should have brought a coat... but the closer I stick to you all I should be safe." He tail twitched with a bit of excitement!

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:54 pm

Berry cuddled around Martha's neck like a scarf almost after she was picked up, hopefully helping with the cold even a little bit.

"Hell yeah, that's what I like to hear!" Ragna gave a hearty laugh at Slag's enthusiasm, his other men giving similar cries of battle. Again, if push came to shove. "Alright, as long as nobody here is getting frostbite, lets get a move on!"

Entering the cave, it started to slant upwards quickly, and was a hell of a calf killer. More importantly, it meant everybody had to keep firm footing to avoid slipping down a craggy slope. Some of which were even slippery now, as the ice only got worse as they went further upwards. And then, quite suddenly, the temperature in the air dropped from molten to freezing. Ragna was shivering a little, but said nothing. Meanwhile, Maggie was letting magma spew through her head to keep herself warm, but soon her stream was quickly frozen stiff, causing her to yip and then whimper and shiver.

"I-It's... never usually this cold... outside..." Furn mutters softly through chattering teeth, the flames that made her body starting to dim ever so slightly.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:06 pm

Slag was stopped in his footsteps... well, float steps. Whatever. "... that temperature drop was... intense. Something's not right, what ever is causing this is... fuck, cold!" He made his flame a little more intense, and lowered his body to the ground, melting the ice to make the steep path less slick and dangerous.

Martha felt it too, shivering a little. "Holy shit! God damn that got cold! We just hit fucking wall of cold and walked right through it! That's some serious magic right there. I'm kind of jealous of that kind of magic!" She looked around, shaking her head. "Are you alright? Anything we can do to help the more fire based crew feel a little better?"

Slag shook his fiery head. "Probably not, think the best thing we can do is hurry, moving fast will help us keep at least a little heat, and the sooner we shut down the thing doin' this the better we'll be for it! Just keep moving, we'll be good... I think..."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:36 pm

"It's... fuck. Fucking colder than the centre of hell down here." Ragna grunted under his breath, his flames intensifying. The ice under their path started to melt... only to refreeze almost instantly. It wasn't much longer before one of the wisps gave a heavy sigh, and the moisture from their breath froze as it hit the air, shattering on the ground as it landed. "... Alright, you know what? Fuck that. Come on boys, we're packing up." The big boss immediately turned around. "Going any further like this is a suicide mission. We'll be popsicles if we go any further."

Furn and Maggie didn't budge, but it was clear they shared the same sentiments to this weather. Strangely, the fire elementals were affected by the cold more than the flesh bodies with them. Furn looked a bit sick, the fire making her body wavering again as she slumped a little where she stood. "T-this... hurts..."

But coming up from a slant was, what seemed to be a self-contained blizzard moving towards them. Shadowy, misty, two big red eyes... but there wasn't much room for fighting here. It was playing its cards differently than its companion on the mountain trail, immediately taking the form each onlooker would be most smitten by and attracted to.

Dungeon 04: Lauw@rm_Tunnnell

The "entering a dungeon" subtitle finally appeared, but it was horribly delayed, and a bit corrupted. Hopefully this didn't say too much for what state Avery was in...
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:54 pm

"Boss! Alla Feuer is gonna be a popsicle if we don't keep going! Look, boss, if you need to go back n' all, alright, but I'm... I'm sticking with them! We're gonna fix this thing! Alright, I'll see you back at da base later, boss, wish us luck! We's gonna need it..." Slag seemed determined as Martha and Maggie, forcing his frozen flame up the hill... though he was eventually forced to his more humanoid fire form, his body was freezing so hard that he was about to fall out of the air!

"F- fuck... th- thanks team, for sticking with me, I... don't know what say, it's getting real... real... what the..." There was a strange, yet familiar shadow beast before them, and as had happened to the other group, they all say it as... something they adored or loved. Martha for one saw... a vague male shape. She was in an odd place in her life, she wasn't falling in love easily, she felt odd lusts now and then, but... she didn't know how she felt about anything, and that wasn't helping the mist right now, the vague shape was just... cute and hot to her, but she didn't feel much attachment to it.

Slag saw her, his wife he'd kissed goodbye this morning, before they found out about the freezing volcano, and agreed to head up the path to solve it. "... T- Temper? Is that... no, how did you get up here?"

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:15 pm

Ragna hesitated, looking back at Slag, but then just sighed. "Youse a tougher man than I am, Slag. We'll find another way to stop this if we have to. But good luck out there." He bid farewell to his subordinate and compadres, before heading back down to Feuer with the other wisps.

Martha wasn't the only one getting conflicting perceptions. Berry saw a very vague shape as well, but it was very strong and tough, but it was also very soft and comforting, too. It wasn't even necessarily Nobunny shaped. Steamhorn saw Martha, but much more dragon like. She was much more draconic, like she and her many siblings were, almost as if she was a natural born Drachick. She looked back at the Martha beside her and the Martha before, flushed and confused. Was she suffering from some kind of snow mirage? She wasn't even that cold, compared to everyone else...

Maggie saw not Martha, but Maranda. The flirting, devilish woman with lots of love to give that she'd fallen head over heels for... had she finally found her love again? A bit deranged at the moment, The Irruption staggered where she stood, closing her eyes and drooling as she imagined falling into her arms once again. The one most heavily effected by this was Furn, who saw no one else but Teeze.

"FURN!"

Her beloved's voice could be heard from outside, far away but just close enough to hear. Furn felt her heart stop for a moment as she heard it. The shadow paused, realizing it's guise was up. In retaliation, it slammed its side into a cavern wall, causing some icicles and snow to fall and pelt the group as the ground beneath them gave way from the crash. "T-Teeze! Come back!" Through pure determination, Furn pushed through and climbed up past the snow slide when many other non-elementals could not. She ran weakly down the passage towards the mountain top, leaving the group behind as Steamhorn had also braved through the snowfall and managed to grab Berry during the avalanche... but just barely missed Martha.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:30 pm

She realized something was wrong, too, her text was coming up weird, some odd glitchy spots in it, words that weren't spelled right, or with weird characters... something was wrong... was Avery okay? She wished she could contact him, but right now they had bigger things to worry about! What ever it was, it was obvious Maggie and Furn saw lovers, so maybe it was some kind of illusion? The two were pulled into it quickly, and easily, neither having seen their loves in a while, so their cold addled minds could fill in the blanks and be tricked easier. Martha was not as fooled, and upset it was fooling them to begin with!

It didn't make sense to Slag, she should be at home, smelting the ore they brought back... he'd just seen her, and that fact was helping him keep some composure, but... he was caught standing still, like a deer in the head lights.

"No! That's not Teeze! It's not Temper! It's not some tall dark stranger! We're seeing sexy people and... oh fuck." She jumped out of the way, pulling her sword and using it to try and help block some the ice and snow raining down on her. "God dammit Furn no! Stop! It's not real it's..."

Gone. Furn was gone. And Maggie seemed... out of it, and Slag had barely survived the avalanche, standing stalk still dumbfounded as he was... everyone was alive though. "C'mon, rally! We gotta rush after Furn and that black mist before something happens to her! Hurry, we gotta run!" With excitement in the avalanche, she had some vigor, and began dashing up the snow, using a metal javelin to keep from slipping too much.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:43 pm

Maggie... Maggie was nowhere to be seen. Either she'd been buried in the snow, fell down the tunnel, or worse, succumbed to the cold. But wherever she was, she wasn't responding to anything anyone called out to her.

"Martha!" A worried Berry called out down the fallen snow, looking down helplessly as she couldn't possibly reach from up here. Steamhorn put her wings to good use and flew down to grab Martha out of the mess, putting her by Berry's side as the Nobunny was afraid of her getting hypothermia and starting nuzzling her. Steamhorn went back down to get Slag, before looking back at Martha.

"I... couldn't find Maggie. What do we do?" She started brandishing her claws again, having a good idea just what Martha intended for them to do.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:14 am

Maggie was missing, and that wasn't good to begin with, but all of them were starting to freeze, Martha was starting to have trouble in the snow, but was still standing, and with Steamhorn's help, everyone else was there with her at the top of the avalanche. Maggie was missing though... they had to find her, right? Death wasn't much of a punishment, but... it'd be wrong to leave her behind, wouldn't it? But... if she slowed them down... no, that wasn't the heroic thought, the right thing to do, they needed to find Maggie!

"F- fuck... alright, yeah, we need to find her, and we may need to dig through this snow, she was moving towards th- that thing, so we need to look around... there." She pointed to a spot. "Except Berry, hop down the tunnel a little ways and see if she slid down it." She cuddled the bunny girl to give her a little warmth, before setting her down. The grabbed one of her javelins, and began using to help dig though snow.

Slag had seen better days, partially frozen and mentally messed with by the mist, but he found the strength to turn his metal bit into claws, and turned up his heat best he could, to help get through the snow to find Maggie!

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:26 am

Berry was hesitant, but didn't wimp out and helped by worming her small body a passage way through the snow, while Steamhorn used her claws to dig along with Slag. There was the fear of what Maggie's fate had become, but on the bright side, that wouldn't go unanswered for long.

Further down the tunnel from where they came, Slag would find the frozen stiff and comatose body of Maggie, ice crystals formed and jutting out of her head, eyes, mouth... on a fleshy body that would be terrifying, but considering Maggie was mostly magma in there the sight wasn't horrendous, but still upsetting. She'd need to thaw, but even in Slag's heat she wasn't thawing at a notable rate.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:34 am

Slag's metal claws found her, frozen solid, unable to die and respawn in this state. He held her up, trying heat her up, but... it wasn't going well, she wouldn't thaw. Martha checked her... but there was little they could do, she wasn't going to thaw the further up they went, but that taking her down the path meant they'd lose time saving Furn... and they were losing people rapidly.

"Alright, Berry, do you think you can slide her down the path safely? She's iced so much you shouldn't have too much trouble, take her down to the bottom of the volcano where it's a little less cold and find her some help, we're gonna keep going up, so... be safe." She smiled sadly at Berry, as she prepared to continue climbing.

Slag kept his metal claws, on all fours now, using them to help him climb this path frozen and snowed over.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:13 am

"O-of course. Please, stay safe..." Berry solemnly parted from the group to bring Maggie back down the tunnel, leaving the current party at just Martha, Steamhorn, and Slag. Furn was still ahead, and deluded into thinking she'd seen her lover.

Lauwarm Summit

On one side of the summit, a shadow carried the melting body of an ice elemental. On the other, another was followed out of the depths by a wavering fire elemental. As both met, the shadows looked at the elementals and then nodded in agreement. Teeze was dropped onto the snow and Furn collapsed in exhaustion before both shadows possesed them, and pushed their bodies face to face with another object there.

The crystals Lady Ice Scale talked of grew at the summit, and in plentiful amounts now. A top a bountiful natural throne of the stuff was a pure, white with a tint of violet crystal in the shape of a star. And as shadows seized it as well, the star and elementals fused in a burst of light.

Y_u encount_er t_e Teezerf_rn..
GeneticMess
???

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:02 pm

Something was wrong. The text over lay she was getting was... garbled, only a little, but noticeably so. Missing letters and glitchy characters told her something was off. Teezerf_rn. Teeze! Her girl friend! Teeze+Furn therefore Teezerfurn! But... how did it have her? They managed to come out of the cave, only to see the burst of light near that weird gem throne! Was it fusing them? Why would Teeze be up here... and where was Avery if she was up here?

Chaser was pushing the rest of the crew hard, the others seemed to be having some serious trouble keeping up, but they'd taken Teeze! One of their group! And they needed to get her back from that... that black misty fire thing and kick it's ass in! Then there was a burst of light ahead... and he had an inkling that was where they needed to go! He dashed ahead. "THIS WAY!"

Prowl was having so much trouble, but... he was here to help, they needed him, right? He fought hard to keep his form, and continue behind Chaser... when he saw it too... that burst of light... what the hell was going on here?

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay