Caring For Woodland Creatures

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Caring For Woodland Creatures

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:06 pm

Ruby, still purring and starting to breath heavier now, nuzzles your head. "Do it again if you wish...But whatever you decide, don't stop!"
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:09 pm

I blushed, realizing she was giving me permission. I nuzzle more, purposefully grazing her nipple once more...
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:20 am

Ruby murrs and wriggles excitedly, her swollen stomach sloshing. "Yes! I-I want..." She realizes that she's developing a hunger, an uncontrollable one at that. Her stomach groans as she licks her lips. "M-Miles...I'm getting hungry! I w-want you to feed me, either with pleasure or...food!" She's twitching and licking her lips as she looks at you, her paws still around you. "Y-You choose! Quick!"
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:21 am

I blushed as I nuzzled her stomach more, massaging it on the sides, looking up when I heard her pleading for more. I blushed as I considered it...I was going in at some point, I...I just had to do it! I pushed forward, sliding my head up. "O-okay, I'm ready, just...just do it!"
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:29 am

Ruby smiles as she pulls you nearly nose to nose with her, her eyes locked onto yours. Still panting and clearly excited, she pauses. "Miles, you will survive. I promise." She gives you a brief kiss before she opens her dripping maw wide, lunges forward and stuffs your head inside her warm mouth.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:58 am

I look into her eyes, momentarily intimidated, but I relax a little at her words. My face grows a shade of red deeper as I'm given a kiss, and then her maw opens wide...and then I'm plunged into the wet, warm darkness. I blink a bit, trying to not get saliva in my eyes as I try and stay calm, pushing forward a little to aid in her consumption of me...
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:09 pm

Ruby keeps swallowing, pushing your head down her throat and swallowing hard. She struggles to open wide enough for your shoulders as she stands up, using gravity to help pull her down over you...sort of. She licks you carefully, making sure you're plenty covered in slick saliva as you slide down her ravenous maw to her eagerly waiting stomach.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:37 pm

I continued to push and push, sliding into her throat, careful to help guide myself in. I bent around to stay at an optimal angle for her to slide down over me, letting myself get slick and wet. I felt my head travel up and into her, and I look up. "You doing okay so far? Give me a sign if something's wrong, or if you need me to do something...!"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:52 pm

Ruby tries to say "All good!" But all that comes out is "Ahhl gud!" She wriggles down, timing her swallows and wriggles to help her slide down over your chest now. She's leaning over the side of the chair now, gradually expanding belly resting on the seat still.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:04 pm

Interpreting her muffled speech as approval, I continue to push up. I feel her sliding over me more, causing me to blush. I felt myself enter her stomach, feeling some of the warm, consumed pudding filling her stomach. I carefully shift to avoid inhaling any of it, hoping I'd expand the stomach enough for it to be more comfortable...
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:20 pm

Ruby keeps going, working her way down over your body and enjoying both your feel and taste. Her purring is even louder now as she gets to your waist, pausing for a moment to lick a certain sensitive area teasingly...
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:42 pm

I wriggled as I continued to push up and into her stomach. I couldn't believe it...we were well past watermelon levels. I shift to get in, when all of a sudden, I felt her tease...down there. I gasp, blushing deeply, falling still as I feel her lick there. "A-a-ah...!"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:18 pm

Ruby giggles...sort of. As well as one can giggle with half a person in their maw. This will be fun. She manages to wrap her tongue around the sensitive area and starts licking, first slowly then a bit quicker, enjoying the flavor. While all of this going on, her warm, slick saliva drips down over the rest of you.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:40 pm

Feeling her go further, I panted and blushed, unable to do anything about it, and just going with it. I buck my hips a little, feeling she's stopped in her progress for the meanwhile. This was so bizarre, but...so amazing...!
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:34 pm

Ruby grins as she keeps going, licking harder and a bit faster. She doesn't mind taking a brief break to "entertain" her meals every now and then, for it make the process that extra bit more enjoyable for both.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:30 am

I panted, thrusting into it, moaning through pleasure. I squirm just a bit, mewing, feeling myself slowly come up towards a peak...and after some more of this, I cry out, finally climaxing from the stimulation.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:22 am

Ruby's grin doesn't fade as she swallows every last bit. "Gould Oy!" She manages to say before she resumes swallowing, now struggling to stay on the chair due to her now larger belly. Soon, she'll have to do something to finish off your legs...
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:39 am

I pant, relaxed a bit after I came, letting her do her work as I rested in the afterglow. I blinked slowly...that...that was incredible...this whole thing was incredible! I start to shift in her stomach to get a little more comfortable while she wokes, feeling nothing but ecstasy over the situation.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:59 pm

Ruby wriggles a bit as she gets to your knees, then suddenly slips and falls off the chair, landing on her back. She grunts, then giggles, happy she didn't bite your legs. "Sowy iiiills!" She manages to say. "Op you're ok!"
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:45 pm

I wriggle a bit, before I suddenly feel her fall. I gasp, lifted into the air a bit by the fall, a little hurt by it. I groan, blinking. "I-I'm fine...just warn me next time, I guess..."
9kirby99
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay