The Boy and the Cat(TrueFudanshi and jdvore)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Boy and the Cat(TrueFudanshi and jdvore)

Postby TrueFudanshi » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:25 pm

"I'm glad you think so. You feel pretty good in there..." Max sighed lightly again before he rubbed his prince-filled stomach, and he turned to his agent. "All right Erin, we're going to move ahead with the plan, so I need you to try and hold still as best you can." With that, Max began to focus again, and the light enveloped his body again, and when it had changed shape and dissipated, Max once again looked like a mountain lion, though one that was heavily pregnant. Males getting pregnant wasn't uncommon, so they didn't need to worry about the gender. Max followed his agent to the cart, let the agent slip the collar onto him, and he climbed into the cage on the back, letting himself get comfortable as he was sealed in, and pretended to be asleep, his stomach lightly moving every now and then as they were able to slip through the border without any trouble.

Once they were on the other side of the barrier and out of sight of the guards, the agent let Max out of the cage and he turned back into a neko before they moved to a royal carriage. Once Max was inside, he finally let himself sleep for real, as he was just happy that they were in the clear, and he could tell from the light movements in his stomach that Erin had fallen asleep, so he could afford to just let the younger prince rest for now.
If prey can't enjoy getting eaten over and over, why be prey?

Seeking RP
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=49044
TrueFudanshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby jdvore » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:18 pm

Erin slept peacefully as he sat inside of Max's belly, the neko's heartbeat easing his heart. When he woke up, he found himself waking up in a bed in a hidden room like the one in the village on the way out of Silvayne. He was still nude, but he didn't care. He sat up as he took in his new surroundings. After a moment, he heard a door open and turned his head to see Max coming back into the room, bringing in some food.
"Where are we Max...?"
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby TrueFudanshi » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:19 pm

"We're in a village in Valta. We're technically safe now, but we're still going to be traveling on secret paths to avoid possible Dominus spies."
The two ate their meal together, Max smiling as they enjoyed a moment of peace. Once they were done, they decided to take a hot bath together.

Seeking RP
TrueFudanshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby jdvore » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:43 pm

Erin and Max both washed off their bodies thoroughly before stepping into the water, both of them washing the other's back. Once they were clean, they settled into the hot water, with Erin leaning against Max. The two were incredibly close, due to spending tons of time together since childhood. They both had feelings for each other that went beyond friendship, though they decided to not act on the yet.
"Hey Max? How many more days do you think it will take to reach Valta's capital?"

jdvore
???

Postby TrueFudanshi » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:01 pm

Max smiled and placed his arm around Erin in the bathtub. The neko prince was highly protective of his human friend, and wanted to make the human his bride. Since Erin was the last living member of Silvayne's royalty, this marriage would peacefully integrate Silvayne into Valta once it was wrested from Dominus's control. Erin knew that Max wanted to marry him too, and the human very much wanted that too.
"We're about four days away from Valtania if we use the hidden trail. Since we're back in Valta, we can use super gel rations to reduce how much we have to carry. I remember how much you told me you missed super gel meals."

Seeking RP
TrueFudanshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby jdvore » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:25 pm

"Yeah! I was never allowed to have them at home. Something about not wanting me to put on weight."
Erin smiled as he anticipated the wonderful treat that he was going to get the next day. The next day came, and the two of them once again snuck off into a hidden path, keeping well away from the main roads. Valta was preparing to go to war with Dominus, and they didn't want Dominus making a move before they were ready because Erin was sighted.

jdvore
???

Postby TrueFudanshi » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:42 pm

Soon, they reached a hidden grove, and Max decided that they would take a break here. He reached into his bag and pulled out a flask. Inside of this flask was several colored gel orbs, small enough to swallow whole. He gave one to Erin and got one for himself, the both of them unbuttoning their shirts.
"This should last us the rest of our trip."
With that, Max popped his orb into his mouth, the small orb tasting of his favorite dessert, parfaits, and swallowed it whole. A tiny bulge went down the neko's throat before disappearing into his torso. After a minute though, Max's belly began to swell up, filling with this highly nutritious and extremely long lasting edible gel until his belly was nice and round and he looked pregnant with twins. Max burped here and happily rubbed his belly as it jiggled and gurgled.
"These will last us until we get home."

Seeking RP
TrueFudanshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby jdvore » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:32 am

Erin smiled and gently rubbed the neko's belly, making him purr happily before he swallowed his own ration. It tasted like pudding with lots of fruit, and once it settled in the human's belly, it started to fill up the human's belly with gel as well. Erin is shorter than Max, so his belly looked more full than the neko's belly. He burped as well before happily rubbing his belly.
"I've missed these so much... I love it when they fill me up this much..."

jdvore
???

Postby TrueFudanshi » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:55 pm

"I'm glad you like them. They're much easier to carry than normal rations, and I like them better personally. I just wasn't able to get them back until now."
Max blushed a bit as he saw Erin's belly swell up, but he shook it out of his mind and just led the human along. They were slowed a bit by their large bellies, but they still made good time through the forest back roads. A few days later, they were camping in a hidden part of the forest again, resting by the fire together. Max was gently purring as he rubbed Erin's swollen belly and Erin rubbed his belly too. Having the human close was what made him the happiest person in the world, and he wished that they could do more than just simple belly rubbing, but they needed to wait until they were back at Valtania's castle. Just mating out in the open was a good way to get caught by the enemy.

Seeking RP
TrueFudanshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby jdvore » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:41 am

The two of them pretty much spent the night like that. They just rubbed each other's bellies and enjoyed each other's company. Come the next morning, they continued along the way to Valtania. Soon enough, they made it to the capital. Valtania was quite a large city, with a beautiful castle in the center. As they approached the gate, the guards saw the two cloaked figures and stopped them.
"Identification please."
Erin got worried here, as he had lost anything that proved his lineage during Dominus's attack.

jdvore
???

Postby TrueFudanshi » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:50 am

Max thought ahead here, and reached into his pocket, pulling out two brooches. One beared the royal seal of Valta, and the other had the royal seal of Silvayne. The guards saw these and immediately bowed.
"Prince Maximillian, please forgive us."
"Don't worry about it. You're just doing your job and I'm thankful for your service."
"But Your Highness, does that mean that the young one with you is...?"
"Yes. The sole surviving heir of the fallen kingdom of Silvayne, Erinius Artorius Silvayne. I was tasked by my mother, Queen Gwendolyn, to spirit the young prince to our kingdom. Anyway, time is of the essence, so I must take him to meet with the Queen."
The guards bowed their heads in understanding and let the two pass. Once they were safely in the city, Max returned Erin's brooch to him.
"This was the only thing of yours I could save."
TrueFudanshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby jdvore » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:41 pm

Erin saw the brooch, and a look of nostalgia and relief crossed his face. He took it from Max and held it close to his heart.
"I thought I had lost it forever... Thank you Max... I can not thank you enough for everything..."
The human had to hold back some tears, but he didn't break down like he would have before. He put his brooch away and let Max lead him to the castle. Valta is quite a lively country, a center of trade with powerful mages, and due to mages making up the bulk of their military might, they've mastered techniques that allow them to cast their magic at full strength in anti magic zones or while under magic seals. This magic military was getting ready to go to war. Not even Dominus's mastery of warfare could topple Valta's advanced magic army, and Valta was a close ally of Silvayne, so they had declared war on Dominus for their unprovoked invasion and conquering of Silvayne. This made Erin worry a bit, but he knew that Dominus stood no chance versus Valta. Soon, Max had led Erin into Castle Vatania, and immediately took him to the audience chamber where the ruler of Valta, Queen Gwendolyn, sat. Erin knelt down here, finally able to be who he is in the open.
"It is wonderful to see you again Your Majesty."

jdvore
???

Postby TrueFudanshi » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:14 pm

Upon seeing the familiar eyes of the young Prince, the same eyes as her best friend, Queen Gwendolyn got up from her throne and ran over to Erin, embracing him with tears in her eyes.
"You don't need to be so formal with us Erin... I'm just glad that you're safe... I'm sure Elincia would have said the same thing..."
Elincia was the name of Erin's mother, the late queen of Silvayne and Gwendolyn's childhood friend. Max couldn't hide his own sad look as he saw Erin start to cry again in Gwendolyn's arms. The two of them held each other and cried for a moment, allowing themselves to grieve and being pillars of support for each other. Once tney were done, Gwendolyn smiled and hugged Erin again before getting up and hugging her own son.
"I'm glad you're okay too Max..."
Max smiled here and hugged his mother back.
"I'm sorry it took us so long to get here Mother..."
She smiled and placed a kiss on his forehead, a sign that it was fine. She heard their report, then Max and Erin got permission to go rest. The court and the army would take it from here. Max led Erin through the halls of the castle, and soon enough they reached Max's bed chamber. It was quite large, with an incredibly comfortable bed lined with pillows and luxurious blankets. Max turned to Erin here, wanting to check on him.
"It's been a long few weeks Erin. How about we get some rest?"

Seeking RP
TrueFudanshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby jdvore » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:07 am

Erin lightly rubbed his eyes here and nodded a bit.
"Yeah... I'm exhausted..."
Max led Erin to an attached room. Inside was a large bath that was full of what smelled like an herbal bath. The two princes both got undressed and stepped into the water. A servant came by and grabbed their dirty clothes to wash them, leaving behind very luxurious sets of sleep clothes or undergarments for them to change into. Erin sighed as he relaxed in the water next to Max, his fatigue catching up with him. He actually felt Max start to wash him, and this made him blush heavily.
"Sorry Max..."

jdvore
???

Postby TrueFudanshi » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:02 pm

"Don't worry about it Erin. I'm more used to these long journeys since I'm Valta's Spymaster." Max gently washed Erin's body, getting him entirely clean and letting him just relax even as he washed himself off. Once they were both clean, the two stepped out of the tub. Erin was able to dry himself off while Max dried himself off too, and the two of them just put on some of the under garments that were brought for them. Max sighed with enjoyment as he put on his silk underwear, loving the feeling of the luxurious cloth that covered up his crotch and ass.
"It's been forever since I got to wear something this comfortable."

Seeking RP
TrueFudanshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby jdvore » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:57 am

Erin also opted for silk underwear, as he didn't like to sleep with a ton of clothes on. He let Max lead him to the bed and he climbed under the covers with the neko, nuzzling up to him and sighing happily as his eyes drifted shut.
"Do you think that things will be able to get better Max...?"

jdvore
???

Postby TrueFudanshi » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:08 pm

"Of course Max. Valta's sorcery infantry and magic artilerry is unstoppable ever since we figured out how to nullify anti magic tech. And no matter what happens..." Max held Erin a bit closer here, bringing Erin to face leve with him on the bed. "...I'll protect you. I promise that I'll never let any harm come to you ever again." With that, Max closed the distance between himself and Erin and kissed him on the lips, his eyes drifting shut as he did so.

Seeking RP
TrueFudanshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby jdvore » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:00 am

Erin was a bit surprised by the kiss, but he just let his eyes drift shut as he returned the kiss, letting the neko hold him close as he returned his embrace, his smaller body pressing against the neko's taller body. They spent a good chunk of the night kissing and exploring each other's bodies before they fell asleep, Erin lying on one side with Max spooning him, holding the human close as they slept.

jdvore
???

Postby TrueFudanshi » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:36 am

The next morning, Max was the first to wake up. He needed a bit to remember what had happened, but the warm body in his arms made him remember. He happily held Erin closer, just enjoying his love's scent for now, waiting for him to wake up.

Seeking RP
TrueFudanshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby jdvore » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:45 am

Erin slowly began to stir as he felt gentle, loving arms embracing him. He remembered what happened last night, and blushed heavily, but sighed happily. "Good morning Max... How long have we been asleep...?"

jdvore
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay