Caring For Woodland Creatures

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Caring For Woodland Creatures

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:05 pm

Ruby smiles, still patting her belly. "No real reason Miles, I just wanted to be pregnant..." She rolls onto her feet before jumping off the bed and walking to the kitchen, pausing to admire her swollen form in the mirror. "You know, I never have been. You're the first one ever in there."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:35 am

I blushed as I settled down in her womb, feeling it sway as she walks to the mirror to admire herself. "G-gee, I'm really honored, Ruby, but I have to ask." I looked up towards her voice. "When you say "pregnant", am I just going to be here for a little bit, or are you like...legitimately pregnant now?"
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:36 pm

Ruby frowns for a moment before a sly smile returns. "Why do you ask? Aren't you enjoying yourself in there?" She walks to the kitchen now, using her sensitive nose to find something to eat. "I thought you'd love such a privilege! To be the first."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:24 pm

I blushed a bit, wriggling a bit as she starts walking about again. "J-just pure curiosity, really...I want to know which I'm in for right now."
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:38 am

Ruby's sly smile remains as she opens a cupboard and starts opening a bag of chips. "As long as you want my little kit." She frowns. "Er, I mean, my friend." She starts crunching on the chips, reveling in the flavor. She smiles as she rubs her belly, feeling your movements within. Little did you know, her body was already starting to change you...
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:48 pm

I blushed a bit as I rubbed the wall, hanging onto her slip-up. "...'kit'? Ruby, d-do you want me to be your kit or something...?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:04 pm

Ruby pauses, tapping her belly as she thinks. "Well..." She frowns. "Would that be a problem? Cause you're already looking pretty much like my kit, being in my belly and all..."

(Truthful or deceitful? Got any preference for this one?)
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:03 pm

I blushed a bit, rubbing the wall. "I-I mean...what exactly would that be like, Ruby?"

(Up to you!)
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:13 pm

Ruby smiles as she puts the chips down and sits, rubbing her belly. "Well...It would be like it is now...I'd be a proud momma to a cute little..." She catches herself, then shrugs. "...Kit. You stay in there for a little bit, then I'll have you." She picks up the chips again and starts crunching away again. "Don't you wanna be my belly bulge for a while anyhow?"

(Figured that. If we start going a direction you don't like, let me know.)
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:02 pm

(Okay!)

I blushed as I felt her rubbing at me, and I snuggled up to it, feeling her eating. "W-well...okay. So I'd be like, your kit? What'd it be like as your kit?" I settle in, seeming genuinely curious about it.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:47 pm

Ruby's smile remains as she thinks. "Well, there wouldn't be a lot of difference while you were inside me, besides the obvious lack of digestion of course." She pauses, feeling you inside her with a happy murr. "I was considering what you'd look like as my kit. I think you'd like it, once you're out that is. Then you'd drink my milk, and snuggle next to me, and I'd keep you safe..." She sighs happily, obviously excited. "I'd love to be a momma. It would be a dream come true."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:49 am

I smiled faintly, snuggling close a bit. I pause a moment in thought, looking up. "If I was your kit...would that be the end of you doing the fun stuff we started with? Like, you eating me up and gurgling me into fat, and...t-the other fun thing?" I blushed faintly. It would be incest at that point...
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:26 pm

Ruby pauses once more and frowns. "Hmm...Good point." She thinks for a moment, humming as she thinks. Then she smiles and pats her belly. "Ah. All I'd have to do is change you back. Simple."

She glances at her furry, round belly and thinks. "Eventually I'd have to find another fox to contribute DNA, to make the changes last..." She mumbles under her breath, clearly talking to herself.

She frowns, realizing she said that out loud. "Uh, I don't mean to like, permanently change you, I mean, to make the effects stronger. Like, I can only do so much myself..." She thinks fast. "C-Cause if is just me, you'd be a girl, like me." She grins. "That's how it works."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:38 am

I blinked in amazement, tilting my head. "You can change me back? Really?" I rubbed the wall a bit. These forest animals were weird. I squirmed around a little bit, raising an eyebrow at what she was saying. "...um...Ruby? Is there something you're not telling me here...?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:10 pm

Ruby shakes her head. "No, nothing! I'm telling you what you need to know, don't worry!" She laughs, sounding a bit nervous. "Besides, even if I did change you, I can change you back, remember?" She smiles and nods, as if confirming this.

She resumes eating, occasionally patting her swollen belly lovingly. "Just relax..." She focuses, beginning the first of the changes...From the outside in. She knew soon enough, you'd probably notice...
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:16 am

I felt a bit skeptical, but I settled down, relaxing like she said. She sounded nervous, but i'd have to wait to confront her any further than this, after all. I nuzzled the wall a bit as she ate, blinking as I started to feel change, looking over myself in curiosity.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:46 am

Ruby keeps eating, knowing her body would need the energy to transform you. First, you'd get smaller, more fox sized, then reddish brown fur would start sprouting up. That would be the first few steps.

Ruby finishes off the chips with a little burp, tossing the bag in the garbage can before walking into the living room. "So, have you ever considered what it would be like to be able to eat people?" She says, almost too casually as she jumps up on the couch, settling in for a nap.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:34 pm

I felt around and blushed a bit, watching myself change, in amazement. I felt her walking around a bit, and leaping up onto a couch, settling in, so far feeling...safe. Mellow. Blissful. I sighed, snuggling into the wall. "...I guess a little...I don't think I'd do it myself, though."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:39 pm

The next changes were deeper. Bones moved as muscles grew and shrank, giving you a more four legged posture now. A cute little fox snout pushes out of your face, as well as small whiskers.

Ruby nuzzles her belly, now smaller, and smiles. "I know...but if you're a girl, you can do what I can do you know." She is also starting to feel sleepy now, the effects of the transformation wearing her out. She yawns as she curls up around her belly, stroking it softly. "You're my little kit now."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:02 am

I felt at myself, blinking a bit in amazement. H-how was this even happening? I squirmed a bit. The changes definitely felt weird, but were thankfully not as painful as one would expect it to be. I blushed a bit more as Ruby suggested things. I wriggled a bit in her tummy, blushing madly. "O-okay, but I personally like being a guy...y-y'know, personal preference..." I smiled a little bit when I felt more affection, sighing softly. "...I...I-I guess I am your kit..."
9kirby99
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay