(Carni-Vore and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

(Carni-Vore and I)

Postby Redfield » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:24 pm

There was nothing to suggest, that on that sunny day, everything wasn’t going to be fine. With a near cloudless sky and the city streets warm and glowing with a mish mash of people of all kinds roaming the land. The first hint that anything was wrong was a roar like thunder, a cool breeze blew through the streets so fast it knocked people and trash cans over. Then the streets were cleared in a panic when shards of ice, the size of tennis balls slammed into the ground. Only for a few moments when after the stop several wary bystanders would come out into the open once more, to continue their day in the city.

Then several Kawoosh sounds were heard throughout the city as round gateways of blue. Large on small on the ground, in the subways, in the air and even in the buildings. One such portal found itself opening in an apartment hallway.

Through this particular portal came a figure, first the head, the head of a beautiful woman. She had chocolate brown hair that stretched down to her shoulder, it was silky smooth and was currently pulled into a ponytail. She had beautiful Emerald Green eyes, light pink lips and smooth skin. Her upper body emerging showing the woman had a slender figure and an ample bosom. She was nude showing all she had to the world, though as her lower body emerged it was seen to not be legs but a long snake’s tail. The upper scales were a shade of sky blue and the lower scales a light yellow colour.

The snake woman hissed, her pink lips curved into a grin and she moved down the hallway sniffing about. “Mmm, I smell something tasty” she says laughing a little as she moved to track down the source of the smell.
Redfield
???

Re: (Carni-Vore and I)

Postby Carni-vore » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:50 pm

Panic began to spread creatures of various shapes, sizes and species started to emerge across the city, not just here but all over the world something was happening and happening too fast for anyone to properly be prepared or act against it.

Oblivious to the chaos being started outside her walls, Natalie was sitting in her apartment gaming. It was the middle of summer and she had moved out to an apartment for college. She had long blond hair tied into a ponytail that reached down to her lower back and Amber eyes. She was short, thin but quite developed with a fairly curvy figure. She didn't wear lipstick or makeup, she had no plans to go out till she was running low on food. She played on an old Nintendo, feeling rather nostalgic since she had the free time now and wearing nothing but loose Pajamas, unable to hear anything outside of people beginning to panic as her shitty apartment didn't have windows and the volume on the TV was quite loud.
.....I have ALOT of hungry dragons...Anyone want to say hello?

Carni-vore
???

Postby Redfield » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:55 pm

As she drew closer to the source of the scent, the snake woman began to sense the vibrations and soon the sound of the tv reached her ears. She stood right outside the door to Natalie's apartment and leant close sniffing the door. She rolled her head "oh yes, definitly in here" Yu muttered to herself, rolling her head once more. Flexing her arms she pressed her hand against the wooden door and with a quick glance up and down the hallway pushed with lal her strength against the door.

There was a loud, to Yu at least sound, the sound of snapping wood as the lock broke open and the door slowly swung open. Yu kept low to the carpet and slowly slithered into the room, sniffing once again to catch another wiff of that oh so tantalising smell.
Redfield
???

Postby Carni-vore » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:24 pm

"Huh?" Natalie perked up, at the sound at the door. "What was that?" She asked as she paused her game, struggling to get up as she had gotten so comfortable. She moved around her couch through the kitchen towards the front door to see what all the noise was about, unaware of the intruder now in her apartment.

Carni-vore
???

Postby Redfield » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:28 pm

Yu's ears twitched and she heard movement coming from deeper within and rolled her head a little. Slithering forward she would move to a room just to the side, with a door that was already open. It was a closet of some kind and the young snake woman coiled up slightly, pulling herself back and ready to strike at a moments notice. Yu's eyes fixed on the doorway and from her position she could see the open door and her lips curved into a grin, allowing a small hiss to escape her lips.
Redfield
???

Postby Carni-vore » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:36 pm

"Hmmm..." Natalie groaned a little, disappointed from being disturbed from her game till she came around to the hall and spotted the broken front door with it snapped from the lock. "W-Wha-What the hell?!" She gasped out in shock rushing over and looking out into the hall, she couldn't see anything and wasn't sure what exactly caused the door to break like that, she didn't see anyone on her way in, so what did this? "I-I should call the landlord." She spoke out to reassure herself everything was going to be okay as she moved back to the kitchen to grab the phone.

Carni-vore
???

Postby Redfield » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:40 pm

'Oh wow' Yu thought to herself, her eyes following the blonde's movement and the tip of her tail wagged back and forth quickly. 'I guess it was her that I smelt....I think' the young snake woman says emerging from the room and moving quickly she followed behind Natalie, rearing up behind her ready to strike. As the two found themselves within Natalie's kitchen, the young snake woman flexed her fingers. The tip of her tail sliding forward slowly to move around the woman's ankle being careful not to touch the girl's skin but ready to coil quickly around the lower leg if she needed.

The nude woman wet her lips before clearing her throat "Well, aren't you a cutie."
Redfield
???

Postby Carni-vore » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:49 pm

Natalie rounded the corner into the kitchen, unaware of the Naga slithering behind her as there was no footsteps to hear. Reaching for the phone she heard Yu speaking up behind her, snapping around as she then suddenly realized she wasn't alone.

"W-Who are-" She spoke before she fully took in what it was she was looking at going wide eyed as the view of the larger naked woman moving along on a large snake tail, stunned and off guard she wouldn't be able to react before Yu grasped her with how close she was.

Carni-vore
???

Postby Redfield » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:53 pm

Yu's tail whipped forward with great speed, taking the surprised woman whilee her guard was down. Thick and strong coils wrapped around the blonde's waist, tight enough so that she couldn't simply pull herself free, but loose enough that they seemed quite soft. The young woman smiled, gently putting her hands upon Natalie's shoulder looking the human in the eye. "Me my name is Yu.....It's nice to meet you cutie."
Redfield
???

Postby Carni-vore » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:04 pm

"A-AAAAHHH!!!" Natalie screamed as she felt the naga's tail wrap around her waist bringing them even closer. She looked down at the tail around her, trying to push it off of her with her arms, but she wasn't very strong and wasn't getting anywhere. As Yu grabbed her shoulders and looked into her eyes, Natalie was trembling in her grip as she stared back at the strange creature in fear.

Carni-vore
???

Postby Redfield » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:08 pm

'I can sense her fear, it is strangely comforting' Yu thinks to herself looking at the woman, pulling the human closer to her, her lips curved into a coy smile. She then lent in close and locked lips with Natalie, holding the woman in a kiss that lasted a moment before she pulled back. Her hand running throug the girl's hair, her eyes wandering over the woman's body. Then she moved her hands about moving to try and pull Natalie's pajama top off.
Redfield
???

Postby Carni-vore » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:18 pm

"W-Wait! wh-What are yo-Mph!" Natalie gasped, kicking in the air a little as she was brought in closer only to have Yu kiss her. Natalie's face turned red, still confused as to what was going on as she tried to push against the Naga's shoulders to separate them but again Yu's grip on her was too strong. Natalie was just more confused and surprised by the act than anything till it finally broke and she gasped, trembling and confused.

"H-Hey! Wh-What are you doing?" Natalie spoke out as she felt the naga removing her loose pajama top getting a full wiff of her sweet smell, her fruity body wash was about to be the end of her.

Carni-vore
???

Postby Redfield » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:35 pm

A small sigh escaped her lips as she removed the woman's top and leant in for a good sniff of the woman's skin. The young lamia purred a little nodding and she moved forward, running her hands over the girl's upper body to make sure it was completly bare. With the girl's breasts visible to her, she cracked her knuckles and leant forward giving the girl's nipple a playful lick. Then she pulled back a little a sigh escaping her lips "I suppose I'm just exploring your body a bit my dear." She says before moving on to try and strip the girl of her remaining clothes.
Redfield
???

Postby Carni-vore » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:58 am

"A-AH!" Natalie gasped as the naga successfully removed her top bouncing her loose breasts free of their confines while Natalie struggled to keep her hands off her, but to no avail.

"S-Stop! L-Let me g-AH!" She gasped as Yu leaned in and licked her juicy, bouncy breast. Natalie trembled at the feeling as she squirmed in the Naga's coils before she felt her raise her to start removing her shorts while Natalie continued to shout and cry in protest.

Carni-vore
???

Postby Redfield » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:06 am

"Mmm, you taste delicious" Yu muttered, wetting her lips as she tugged the girl's shorts off, finally leaving her nude in the coils. The young woman sighed looking the blonde over a shudder running down her spine and the snake woman leant down. Her tongue reaching out, ruiing across the human's toes briefly, wetting her lips before she gave them another lip, raising the girl a bit higher as much as she could.
Redfield
???

Postby Carni-vore » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:13 pm

"S-Stop! Le-Let me...Di...Did you say I taste delicious?!" Natalie spoke up in shock, but didn't have much time to discuss things as she left Yu's tongue licking hat her toes as she kicked in the air. She cried out again was raised higher off the ground, screaming for help as she looked back nervously at the smiling snake woman now below her.

Carni-vore
???

Postby Redfield » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:16 pm

Yu's hands reached out to grab the woman's ankles and after a moment or two calm the legs down enough so that the feet were right before her. The snake woman licked her lips, bobbing her head up and down "sure did, you taste very delicious." She says leaning forward, using her tongue to tickle the blonde's toes, eagerly tasting the girl's flesh as she did so.
Redfield
???

Postby Carni-vore » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:58 pm

"Ah!" Natalie yelped as Yu grabbed her ankles, her toes wriggling in distress as she was pulled closer. Natalie started to sweat as a chill ran down her spin upon feeling the naga's tongue licking at her feet. She let out another cry of distress, pushing at the coiled tail around her waist desperately trying to free herself as the naga enjoyed her flavor.

Carni-vore
???

Postby Redfield » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:03 am

"Oh do hush yourself my dear" Yu says opening her mouth and slowly taking in the girl's feet. Mmming softly at the taste of young female flesh she took the time to gently nibble on Natalie's feet, the tip of her tail wagging happily back and forth.
Redfield
???

Postby Carni-vore » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:12 am

"A-AHHH!!!" Natalie only screamed louder as she felt Yu pull in her bare feet into her tight mouth. She tugged and tried to kick deperately wanting to free her feet from the naga's jaws as she felt her nibbling and licking them over.

Carni-vore
???

Next

Return to Private Roleplay