Caring For Woodland Creatures

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Caring For Woodland Creatures

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:35 pm

June murrs and smiles. "That's a good boy!" She wriggles, making you sway inside her swollen belly. She giggles as she does so, before taking a few steps to continue the swaying. "Wow, you feel...really good in there, as per usual of course."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:49 am

I feel my living space sway a bit, giggling as I snuggle the wall. "Thanks. I try my best to be good food." I stuck my tongue out. "I think I was born to be food for forest critters. You certainly look great with the pudge you guys get after digesting me."
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:28 am

June blushes and giggles. "I know...But I especially like it when you're in my womb...But this is fine too." She smiles as she starts off, swaying her hips a little as she walks. "I suppose we should see how Ruby and Rex are doing..." She giggles again. "This could be interesting."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:26 am

I felt her start to walk, stretching. "Maybe I'll go back in your womb sometime, then." I stretched a bit with a smile, making her gut bulge, eager to see how those two were doing.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:23 pm

June nods and giggles. "Yeah, you'll definitely be going back in there sometime my little one..." She blushes. "Uh, I mean...Ugh, you know." She shakes her head as she reaches the house once more...

The first thing she notices is a lack of either Ruby or Rex. "I don't...see either one..." She frowns. "Ruby? Rex?" She hears a sound inside the doghouse. "Wait...Hang in there Miles...There's noise coming from the doghouse..."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:53 am

I giggled, squirming a bit in her tummy to tease her. "Yeah, I know...Momma~"

As I listen, I tilt my head a bit, pressing against the stomach wall a bit. "Huh...can you see in there?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:50 pm

June blushes at the word "Momma", then smiles as she shakes it off. "Can't quite see..." She silently goes to the doghouse's doorway, then peeks in...

Ruby is sprawled in the middle of the doghouse with a very full looking belly. She looks up at June and grins. "I...I got...waaaay more than expected..."

June giggles. "Its Ruby...and she uh...won?"

Ruby groans as she struggles to her feet. "Debatable. He was a lot more than I expected..."

Rex squirms inside her, bulging out her gut. "So you admit it?"

Ruby giggles. "I guess..." She smiles at June's belly. "So, you and Miles had some fun as well?"

June nods. "Yep, we sure did."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:06 pm

I settle in, wanting to give her the best chance of peeking in, trying to listen a bit. When I hear Ruby, I smile, giggling as I pat the wall. "What did I tell you? That's my mate~"

I squirmed a little bit. "Hey, Ruby! Hope you don't mind that you're gonna have to wait for me to digest before I can come out and have fun with you! I'm proud of ya~"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:33 pm

Ruby grins at June, or more specifically, her swollen belly. "That's alright, I'm uh...going to need some time to get used to this anyhow..."

June grins as she watches Ruby struggle for a moment, then backs out as Ruby waddles out.

June keeps watching as Ruby quickly adjusts to her new gut. "I don't see what your problem would be Ruby, he's actually probably lighter than Miles."

Ruby nods. "Well, yeah, but uh..." As she speaks Rex kicks out, throwing her off balance. "Whoa!" She stumbles and falls to her side with a grunt.

Rex chuckles inside her. "Ha. Just cause I'm inside you, doesn't mean I can't still mess with you!"

June giggles. "Oh, I see...now I understand..." She smiles as she lies down next to Ruby. "Just rest up. But don't digest him yet, I'll let you two have a few words, then I'll digest him."

Ruby nods as she paws June's belly. "Ah...Its kind of strange to see you in another belly...But I like it."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:19 pm

I smiled a bit, only imagining the kind of struggle my mate had with her new gut. I blushed, nuzzling the stomach wall a bit, wishing I could see. I pushed at the wall a bit, giggling. "Maybe we'll do this more often, then. Bet you'd loooove to tease me while I'm in someone else's gut."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:50 pm

Ruby giggles. "Maybe...It is kind of fun to tease you, especially inside a gut." She looks up at June and smiles. "Say June, how exactly did you take him?"

June blushes. "I...I took him through my rear..."

Ruby giggles again. "Really?! That's how I got my belly too!"

June smiles. "I knew you could do it...How was it for Rex?"

Rex squirms a bit inside Ruby, his paws visible through her fur. "It wasn't bad at all, actually. Just as cramped as any other way though."

Ruby grins as she pushes down on him a bit. "That's right! And I can make it even more cramped if I want my little pup!"

Rex chuckles. "Why are you calling me that?"

Ruby giggles again. "I want to imagine you're in my womb."

Rex frowns. "I could be you know."

Ruby nods. "Yeah, and you will be, in due time. But I'm too tired to do it now."

Rex shrugs, wriggling and kicking out. "Whatever you say fox."

Ruby nods as she rolls onto her side, her belly bulging out. "That's a rather nice belly you have June. Didn't know you were pregnant."

June blushes. "I...uh..." She smiles. "Yep, sure am."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:36 pm

I wriggle as I listen to the two successful predators chat. I grinned to myself at the funny coincidence, that both had chosen the same method. I wriggled a bit, blushing as I listened to Ruby's teasing. I definitely enjoyed being picked on by her...I purred, quite excited. As I hear the womb talk, I get more comfy, and gently kick the wall, staying niiiice and quiet to replicate a faun...
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:55 pm

June almost purrs back, nuzzling where you kicked. "Thank you..." She murrs.

Ruby giggles as she strokes her own belly. "Yeah...My wonderful mate got me pregnant! It was a wonderful night! And we even did it inside of a deer!" She pauses. "Wait...did my mate get YOU pregnant?"

June rolls her eyes, but smiles. "Oh, I'm under the impression he had something to do with it..." She looks at her belly once more with a smile.

Rex grins and laughs. "Why are you two doing this?"

Ruby shrugs. "Because I know June will enjoy it, and I know it'll annoy you because it doesn't make much sense."

Rex frowns. "I...I guess? Can you just digest me already?"

June giggles. "Poor thing...Well, I suppose I could digest my...uh...meal..." She frowns. "But I want him back later...so I can actually have him in my womb...For a while at least." She smiles warmly at Ruby. "I really do appreciate this Ruby, I really do. That's why I'll return him in the condition received. I promise."

Ruby nods approvingly. "I know you will June. Sure, you can borrow him later." She pokes at June's swelled belly and smiles. "After I'm done with him."

Rex sighs. "June...Y-you really want to be a mother, huh?"

June blushes, then nods softly. "Yeah...Pretending is fun, but..."

Rex smiles. "June. Maybe after this is all through, we could talk..."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:32 pm

I giggled faintly, continuing to give gentle kicks and shifts to give June the impression of being pregnant, listening to the two lovely ladies having their fun on the outside.

I stroked the wall a bit, blushing faintly at their desires to be mothers, thinking about how, well, technically both of them were my mother. I snuggled the wall a bit, chuckling. "I know you'll be a great mom, June. You're already a great one to me~" I lay back, putting my arms behind my head. "If Ruby's gonna go ahead and digest Rex, do you mind digesting me so I can come back while there's a big ol' tubby fox left to snuggle?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:27 pm

June blushes deep red. "R-Rex...I know we've discussed this, but..."

Rex chuckles and squirms inside Ruby's cramped gut. "I know June, and we'll talk about it when I'm not stuck inside a fox's belly! It'll be easier..."

June is still blushing as she giggles, a bit nervously. "Ah. Yeah, it probably will be easier."

Ruby giggles as she rolls onto her back and starts rubbing her round middle. "Yeah, you two can talk after I make him into fox fat!" She laughs.

June clears her throat and nudges her belly. "Miles...Before I digest you, would you rather cuddle with Ruby with a prey filled belly or a chubbier belly?"

Rex chuckles again. "Prey? I LET her have me!"

June rolls her eyes and smiles. "With a dog filled belly or a chubby belly?"

Rex nods approvingly. "That's better."

Ruby grins as she pats her gut. "Still doesn't change the fact that you're currently and entirely inside of a fox's gut."

Rex growls playfully and kicks out. "So help me Ruby..."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:17 pm

I giggled at their banter, gently rubbing circles in her stomach wall, grinning. "I'm gonna have to go with a chubby belly. Sooo much easier and fun to squish and snuggle than a dog. No offense, Rex." I turn over, grinning excitedly. "It's been forever since I've gotten to cuddle one of hers, anyway~"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:03 pm

Ruby rolls her eyes and giggles. "It hasn't been that long, but yes, I do agree, its been too long." She pats her gut and smiles. "Well Rex, any last words before you become fox fat?"

Rex thinks for a moment, then shrugs. "Nope, I'm good. Just reform me so June and I can talk."

June smiles and blushes once more.

Ruby nods. "Fair enough. See you soon Rex." She concentrates as she focuses her body, squeezing Rex tightly to remove all the air around him.

Soon, he starts to nod off, sounding rather contented...

Ruby sighs happily as her body gets to work on Rex. "More fat for me!" She giggles, then turns to June. "You ready?"

June nods."Yep. And I know Miles is. I know he can't wait to get back to his sexy fox mate." She giggles as she focuses her body, squeezing Miles' air out. "See you soon..."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:15 am

I blushed a bit as I relaxed in June's stomach, eager to just digest again. I snuggled the wall. "I'm ready, see you soon, Ruby~" As I panted, losing air, slowly slumping and nodding off in her gut, purring as I start to get gurgled.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:38 pm

Ruby groans happily as she feels Rex digesting down. "Man, I LOVE this part!"

June nods. "Yeah, it is pretty nice...But I do feel a little bad digesting him."

Ruby shrugs. "Its not the first time, and it won't be the last. Besides, he'll be fine."

June nods again. "I know, but still."

Things are quiet for a few minutes, the silence only broken by the gurgles and various noises coming from the two digesting their meals. Ruby breaks the silence.

She looks over at June with a smile. "So, you and Rex? What are you two going to discuss?"

June blushes a little. "We might be discussing him...Giving me a fawn."

Ruby's jaw drops. "Whaaaat? How?"

June giggles. "He knows a nice buck. Enough said. I think its time to bring back our friends."

Ruby nods. "Sure..." She looks at June with a "This isn't over" look, then focuses. Rex soon reforms next to her, still curled up in a ball and passed out.

June frowns. She knew Ruby wouldn't stop at that, and she was fine with it. She merely didn't want to leave Miles out of it. She focuses, and soon Miles reforms, curled up next to her. She smiles as she nuzzles him and gives him a kiss. "Wake up Miles...Ruby's ready for you."

Ruby burps and grins. "Ugh...Just about...I sure could use a belly rub!"
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:16 pm

I wasn't much for conversation as I digested in June's stomach, slowly churning into a nice thick soup. As June talked with Ruby, her tummy gurgled and softened, as it churned me into nutrients and fat. It was soft, but looked nice, smooth, and bloated, perhaps giving June something to pretend with.

When I did reform, I blinked and shifted a bit, smiling when I saw Ruby, blushing at her big, softened belly. After a moment, I shift closer and starting to rub her gut lovingly, nuzzling up to it, kissing her tummy a bit. "M-mph...yes, dear~"
9kirby99
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay