Relationship starting deep (TwinTails123 & Whitefangs)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Relationship starting deep (TwinTails123 & Whitefangs)

Postby TwinTails123 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:48 am

David chuckles as he heard Rosa with a joke, at least, he thought it was a joke. Though when he heard how flustered she was from him asking her to swallow him however she had. "Yeah... I feel your mum would try to get me if she really wanted to. But just know this... if she does try anything, you are the one I'm dating, not her. And also, your phone number... but your favourite would be something else we can talk about."
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:08 pm

"Heh.. Yeah I know David but she can be quite persists when she once set her eyes on her next play thing and I won't get mad if you look at her body.. I-I mean she have quite the sets of what most men like.. y-you know the massive breasts and a bubble butt.. " Rosa said as she gently grab her boobs then lift them up before dropping them and look down at her own cute bubble butt.
I am home and enjoy my trip! I am big butts and chubby fan! XP
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:00 am

David moved one of his hands up to Rosa's cheek. "Maybe she does... but she's not you. Plus, don't think about selling yourself short. After all, your food love you a lot. I doubt your mum gets them this worked up." He says as he feels the squirming from inside Rosa's stomach.
TwinTails123
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay