Dragon Traveller (tacorem & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Dragon Traveller (tacorem & Nornico)

Postby Nornico » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:09 am

"A quest, hmm? I suppose your compassion has been proven but your capability hasn't yet, hmm..." She said, ponderously, holding her other hand to her chin. God, she was massive. Her eyes tilted this way and that in thought as she held him before her, before they suddenly crossed, looking back down at him. A normal person first exposed to this might have been terrified to be in such a situation, although hopefully Elra had proved her trustworthiness to the red panda.

She reached her free hand over to grab something, it appeared to be a sponge. She held it down against the bath side, before using her sharp claws to carefully slice a long piece off, long enough for it to be used by Trev as some kind of wash rag. She held out the carved piece of sponge for her little knight to take. "I've thoroughly scrubbed most of my body, Little Knight, but you're the perfect size to clean something else..." She told him, before she opened her maw, revealing her sharp teeth, teeth that looked like stalagmites and stalactites to him. "Brave Little Knight, please scrub my teeth for me, and try not to fall too deep... you won't be able to watch me dry off, otherwise" She told him with a smirk, before tilting her hand, forcing him to plop down into her maw, and onto her tongue.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:03 am

The red panda gazed up at her with every little movement she made. She was huge, and it was incredible to his perspective. He knew that he had been made small, and that she wasn’t actually titanic, but the way he saw everything now, she could lay across a whole city block or two… He flicked his tail a little around his hips. He didn’t want to give her any of those ideas, amazing as it might be. He was no longer afraid either, as saw her looking down at him, able to meet her gaze with only a little natural nervousness, but behind that was a look of being positively thrilled to be in this position too.

His gaze widened as he was handed the little piece of sponge, holding it in both hands. He could really see details of it up close, every tiny bristle and rounded, mounded edge to make it such a good scrubbing tool… and then he stared into the cave of her maw as she opened it wide, and he went slipping, sliding down her paw, dropping onto her tongue, a tiny spot of sweetness flavoring her taste buds as he blushed heavily, looking at the view out through those stalagmites and stalactites. He clutched the sponge, glancing back at the abyss below before carefully walking towards the teeth. “I-If I could make a suggestion,” he called out from in her maw. “There’s a white tube over on the sink, has a minty scent to it. If you would like a refreshing experience, could you squeeze a little of the contents of it onto this sponge?”
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:42 pm

Elra tilted her head slowly towards the sink, the small motion just so she didn't knock Trev over with a quick turn of the head. She saw the sink, and saw the toothpaste. She reached out, she couldn't reach from where she sat in the bath. She frowned, thinking for a moment, before she then smirked, giving Trev the internal view of that prideful, playful smile of hers. She leaned forward a little, and there was a snapping sound similar to leather being stretched out. Through what little Trev could see beyond the jail bar-like wall of her teeth, he could see she'd snapped one of her wings open, previously forgotten and folded away out of sight, and was reaching for the tub, with a few tiny little fingers, almost like a bat's wing. She delicately managed to grasp the tub, and folded her wing over so she could take it from herself.

She grinned, in doing so just completely locking Trev beyond her maw as she bore her fangs. "Okay" She managed to say, with him still in there, before putting the mouth of the tube in her mouth, squeezing just enough for Trev to slather up his sponge before taking it away. The size of the tube compared to him really put into perspective just how huge she was. She tossed the tube back onto the sink, before relaxing back again.

"You... Ay... Conkinue..." She said, choosing her sounds carefully to avoid jostling him.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:58 pm

Trev felt her shifting about some, and yet wasn’t bounced or even felt any roughness, though he shifted slightly at the tip of her tongue, getting onto his knees for a little more stability. He saw her lips shifting as her teeth closed in, his ears splaying down, able to tell just what kind of expression she had on her face. What was she up to now? He could see she was trying to reach for the tube… ooh, her wing! He watched, what little he could see as she was able to grab it, smiling, his tail flicking, brushing back and forth over the little spot of her tongue. He gazed up then as she opened her mouth and he held up the piece of sponge for her to drop the small squeeze onto it. As he stared at the tube, he had to look over himself. He had thought maybe he was a couple inches tall before, but seeing the toothpaste looking so huge, and how big her mouth alone was… he had to reconsider. He might not even reach half an inch if such other things were so huge to him… He would have to be very careful, as the tongue flexed slightly, her words seeming to be keeping that to a minimum, but he still had to ride a few waves of flexes. Further, the minty scent was strong so close to him at this size, but it was a goo scent after all. He straightened up again and approached the back of her teeth, moving in with a deep breath as he started to scrub and smear the paste onto her teeth, giving her a ticklish, minty sensation in a very small spot, which slowly started to spread around the lower side of her mouth. At his height, he couldn’t even reach her top teeth, those stalactites would have to wait until he had finished with the ivory pillars and gums below first.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:47 pm

Elra meanwhile crossed her legs and hung her arms over the sides of bathtub, closing her eyes. A gust of wind, a breath, blew past Trev in the form of a sigh of satisfaction; This was the treatment she was used to, albeit with a team of tiny attendants, not just the one, but Trev's kind nature and the choice to look after her at her weakest had more than made up for the numbers. The only unfortunate thing about the situation was she couldn't engage in any idle chatter, even if Trev tried, beyond affirmative and dismissive hums and grunts. So relaxed was she however, that far down below, her male organs had decided they were no longer needed, and sunk away back into her body, leaving her fully feminine once again.

When she could feel Trev having finished rather dutifully tending to the bottom of her jaw, she waited for him to step back a bit before bringing her teeth together, bringing her upper row within reach but once again closing away his only view of the world outside of her. She opened her mouth just a crack, to let light in, and her breath out. Even when he was caught in perhaps one of the most dangerous parts of her body he could be in, the dragoness remained gentle, and notably, in control of whatever thoughts she could be having. At some point, she simply couldn't deny one urge any longer, and her tongue poked him in the back and licked down his body, just the once, but it was more than enough. A rumble of approval echoed from her throat at how sweet he tasted.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:47 pm

The red panda scrubbed away, and certainly noticed the lack of conversation… but he was reminded much of any dentist appointment anyone had ever had… only he was the extremely tiny dentist in the patient’s mouth… the thought made him smile a little as he worked and scrubbed, steadily building up a foamy layer of suds that he began to wade through along the interior of her teeth. He slowly made his way around, and had to be careful near the back of her mouth, but tended to the far teeth as well, over the tops, around the front, leaving the bottom half of her mouth feeling minty fresh, until she lifted her jaw up, bringing him close to the roof to reach the top teeth. He shuddered then as he stood in front of her tongue, a little squeak coming from him as she took a sweet and minty taste of him, tantalizing to the tongue. He’d flick his tail back at her tongue, giving her a little part of him to constantly taste while he stood on her tongue, reaching up high to scrub and brush the top teeth, working a little bit quicker, as he didn’t want her bath to get cold, but given his size, it would still take him quite a while, and then there was also the rising pool of saliva and toothpaste frothing about him too.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:36 pm

A normal person might be in danger of falling asleep at the hand of such pampering, but Elra remained acutely aware, having had enough rest over the last week to keep herself bright and awake. Trev might perhaps also marvel at how patient she was, really just letting him do the duty she'd given him without much teasing or spurring. Even if he started to slow down a bit, to need a breather, she made no noise of disappointment or impatience, in fact she even smiled warmly, letting him spend as long as he needed inside of her mouth.

Eventually, he would finish, or she would perhaps decide that he'd done enough and this task had gone on for long enough. Her maw opened to reveal the light of his bathroom once again, and reached a pair of fingers in to pluck him out of her mouth. She put him onto a palm, and then cupped her hands together, before lowering them in the water just a tad. "Come, clean yourself as well... You've certainly proved your diligence, Little Knight... I assumed you might get bored or complain eventually, but you kept up your duty with conviction... I daresay you're well on the path to me actually, properly appointing you as my knight... But that was just one trial of many. For now, you may rest, the day is yours... and I have a show for you to witness"

Once he'd made a signal that he'd finished cleaning, she let the water drain from gaps in her hands, before leaning over the side of the tub, reaching down to the floor and gently dropping him down on the ground, before returning herself to the tub. The sound of the plug could be heard being pulled free...

...And then, she stood up, in the bath, water glistening and cascading down her whole body. She grabbed the bathtub, and extended one leg over the side to put one foot on the ground. A simple step for her, but an earth-shaking shudder for him. She was careful to stand a small distance away from him too, to avoid trapping him underfoot. The next leg followed with another ground-quaking rumble, and then, the Hero-Queen, Goddess Elrahzard of Starvania loomed entirely above him like a skyscraper. The mouth he'd just been so closely acquainted with seemed miles away now, beyond those mountains on her chest, beyond her trim belly, beyond her hips and killer thighs, beyond her feet, which even they seemed to dwarf him.

She turned around, so that she could rinse her mouth in the sink, in doing so giving him a view of her majestic ass, which wobbled just from the motion of her turning. It was a far prettier moon than the real moon... and looked damn bigger too. She reached to grab a towel, but it slipped from her hands and landed beside her. "Oops, clumsy me... no attendants here to serve me, I'll have to do this myself..."

And then she began to crouch and bend over, slowly, going down to pick up the towel. For a few moments, moments that seemed like an eternity, the only thing he could see was her ass, a great, big, colossal, gargantuan booty several times bigger than him. It still wobbled. She straightened back up, and began to dry herself. She glanced at him over her shoulder, and gave him a knowing grin.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:39 pm

Trev scrubbed long and dutifully, doing the best he could even at his tiny size. While standing on her tongue he even managed to get that sponge to the front side of her teeth, despite the slippery reach it took. More than once he slipped on her tongue, sliding a little ways, but catching himself before he got near the back of her mouth and walked back to her teeth to keep going. He was tired out for certain, but he finished the job, sitting back and panting as the light shined in… he was half surprised she was still in the bath; he hadn’t been able to be aware of any of his surroundings outside of her mouth, until he was plucked free and set in the water. He breathed out deeply, rinsing the sponge and using it for himself, just a hint of mint left to scent his fur as the paste saliva mixture washed off of him, leaving him soaking through his fur, looking just a bit more ragged, but still smiling eagerly. “I’’m be sure to impress you through all trials, and even onwards after such appointment,” he rumbled out eagerly.

Then she was lifting him again, and he held onto her hand before she angled him to slide to the bathroom carpet atop the tile. He dropped down, taking in how small he was, the thick fibers of the carpet were like heavy foliage, coming up to his neck! And then he gazed up at the glorious goddess, covered in a sparkling sheen, creating thunderous tremors where she stood and he realized just what a speck he had become, her huge form towering, insurmountable, and radiant! Her earthshaking form moved, and his eyes didn’t leave her for an instant, trying to wade through the carpet fibers to get closer, yet every step she took was a day’s journey in his eyes… and then she was suddenly getting much closer, the moon was falling! He gazed up, eyes wide and staring at every tiny wobble, and then realized, as he saw her eyes on him, how he was holding up his arms, hands reaching for her, for those huge jiggling cheeks! He blushed deeply, quickly putting his arms down to push at the carpet, but she had clearly seen~ However, the little knight knew, that whatever his final trial would be, it would undoubtedly involve an exploration of those mountains and the cave of wonder somewhere within~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:32 pm

She continued to dry off, working from her hair downwards, sliding the fabric of the towel along her skin and scales, all the right parts of her wobbling and bouncing with her movements. "You know, some of my attendants were so devoted to my body, I would have made small leather and string straps, even hollowed out jewels, and make them into little cages, and then wear them as jewellery... Necklace pendants, anklet jewels, tail bands... There was one I wore, right at the base of my tail, and if I got the length just right, it would nestle perfectly between my cheeks... The ones I wore further along my tail were always jealous of the one I deemed worthy of being embraced by my behind" She told him, before turning back around to face him finally, as she finished drying off.

"Sometimes, I would put them on my thrones, or wherever I wanted to sit, and command them to appease my cheeks and tail-hole directly... Of course, some of them would sink in, and some were never seen again... My ass became the best temple to me they could ever imagine"

She hung the towel back on the rack before she stepped over to him, planting her feet either side of him, before she crouched down, her miles away face and boobs suddenly rocketing towards him like meteors. "Don't worry about your life, or your job, or your future, Little Knight..." She said, seductively. "Devote your life to my ass and I'll let you spend the rest of your days with it, alongside it, against it, in it... I can see in your eyes it's what you want" She purred, before dropping to her knees just ahead of him, which meant that that enormous rear end now blocked out the lights and loomed right above him. She leaned back on her knees, her ass almost touching ground, but now so close he could reach out and touch it, dive in to that valley, find that hidden cavern... she put it on display for him, right there.

"If the Little Knight wants to be my butt toy, all he has to do, is give my cheeks a kiss... go ahead, I promise you'll never regret it, I promise I'll always look after you, and I promise I'll sit on you every day... just go ahead, submit..." She purred...

...she was only playing, admittedly, but she wanted to know just how devoted he was.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:12 pm

Trev listened in awe and wonder as she spoke of her former position, and he had to wonder what her normal life must be like, so full of extravagance, lust, and a seemingly untold population eager to serve. How could it have gone so much some different way that she would leave this? Every tale she spoke of was as if the fabled lap of luxury was merely an epitaph of her own thighs. People being held within jewels, he wasn’t sure if that was a blessing or a curse. So close yet so far~ And then, she would sit directly on others… and they disappeared into those glorious cheeks forever… adding to them most likely, giving every little wobble a new meaning, especially as she moved closer, and loomed over him. He flushed heavily, feeling so hot from head to toe that were he to he touched he would have felt as though he’d been blown dry from how she was making him feel, so close, so huge, so dark! He widened his eyes even further as those cheeks wobbled and loomed, coming crashing down so close!

The speck of a red panda stared up at the miles of rump above him, the darkness all around, her warmth radiating from her dried skin as he blushed heavily. Her words were so heavy, as much as if she were to drop the last few millimeters between him and her now. Was this a test… but of what? Some resolve to obey, or to deny? He couldn’t imagine that she would want him to refuse… and he didn’t want to either. Her Little Knight was enamored, but would that make him just like any other attendee she had had? Still, he found himself picking himself up, so close… his lips pressed against her skin, a small shuddering moan escaping him, a long, deep kiss, barely more than a tinge, a droplet of wetness on the inner curve of her cheek as he showed his devotion… He wasn’t letting up on that kiss any time soon either, not until she moved away first.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:06 am

"Oh my! Just like that? So easy..." She rumbled with laughter but didn't move. "Well, it's nice to know my powers of seduction haven't been dampened by this world... Well, Little Knight, if this is what you truly want, then so be it... now get in there and start your new life as my butt filling" She commanded him, lightly however, still seeing this all as a game, but she wasn't going to stop him if kept playing his role so well.

She reached down and grabbed her cheeks from either side, and then spread them apart, although even then her butt was so plump that it was quite a tight squeeze to get to tail-hole, which twitched as she breathed and clenched, making it pulsate, like a heartbeat, practically beckoning him to come closer.

"See that? That's your new home... come inside, Little Knight..." She purred, her voice just as captivating. "...before I close the door and throw away the key" She added, starting to slowly push her cheeks back into place, narrowing the crevice in which her butthole sat in the centre of.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:25 am

The tiny Trev stammered beneath her rump at her command. So soon, he’d hardly been this height long at all, and she was ready, or he had earned the privilege, to slide him inside of her rump, between those mountainous cheeks to eternally please from within, a new home all devoted to her. But he thought… how could he be her Little Knight if he was held inside of her? How could he defend her? He’d bring her constant enjoyment of course, but he wanted to keep her safe, especially here!

The red panda finally faltered as she grabbed her cheeks and spread them apart, smooth skin brushing over him as he staggered and fell onto his back, admiring the view of her twitching tailhole showing off in the depths of that valley of ass. It was beautiful, inviting, radiating heat and lust, but he stayed just where he was on his back, arms spread to either side, the tiny speck panting in the shadow of Elra’s rump. “I’m not worthy,” he would finally admit as those gates started to close in. “I haven’t completed the trials… and, I still need to keep you safe, and show you this world before I can disappear from it,” he softly squeaked with a deep long exhale, the door to that valley closing in front of his face.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:38 am

"Oh, but didn't you already give them the kiss? I told you that was all it would take... Worthy or no, my ass owns you now" She teased, and with that, slid her legs apart, so that she was now sitting down... which of course meant that all that mass of butt flesh, that big round posterior that blocked out the light... came crashing down atop him, smooshing him into flesh and rug. She grinded her butt against his form, subjecting him to her skin and her curves. "The agreement was made, now accept your fate... Don't worry about me, or the world, anymore, just worry about my ass" She told him with a grin, grinding a little more before standing up. So firmly had she flattened him, that as she rose, his body stuck against her flesh, and he was carried up with her! Amazingly, he was also unharmed... Sure, he'd felt the weight and pressure, but it hadn't hurt, it had been quite soft actually, if rather inescapable... was this a side-effect of her shrinking power, making him more durable for his height?

She grinned, and reached a hand around, and with a pair of fingers, peeled him off of her ass, putting him back in her hand and bringing him up and around to her face. She smirked at him.

"...If you weren't so cute or kind, I might not have stopped there" She teased. "Don't worry, I'm not really going to enslave you to my ass... not today, anyway" She said with a grin. "...well, I hope you've enjoyed that, now howabout we have some lunch? Do you want me to return your size, or do you want to stay my lovely Little Knight for a bit longer?" She asked him.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:08 am

The red panda squeaked out, before that rump dropped down heavily, plastering him against her and the floor. He felt no pain, nor did he even think that it would have been natural that he should. The Little Knight was protected by his devotion, just as much as that devotion was sending Elra grinding and wobbling against him, and readying to make him disappear forever…. But then he finally saw light again, with a roar as he felt himself rapidly rising. He was stuck to the inner side of her right cheek as she pulled the speck of fur off of her. So huge she was before him, the weight of the enormity of it all was crashing around him. He found it hard to focus as he stared up at her, all kinds of emotions raging through his tiny insignificant body. And yet after all of this, there was that smirk again as she spoke to him, playful yet sweet. Just as strange as well, he felt as he got to his feet in her hand. Despite how much he had “endured” he didn’t feel tired at all… in fact he was feeling a strong sense of being so pent up he almost wanted to say something greedy, but he couldn’t bring himself to do it as his belly rumbled. “If you keep me this size.. I don’t know what if I could say no to anything you said, or chose to do with me,” he panted out as last, cheeks hot again. “You truly are a goddess, this Little Knight is happy to serve you… And right now he almost can’t ever imagine being close to your height ever again… But, please return me to that normalcy I’ve forgotten in these past moments, before I lose myself entirely.”
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:24 am

Elra gave an amused chuckle at his words, using her free hand to cover her mouth as she did so, restraining her laughter. "Oh, Little Knight, didn't you realize? It doesn't matter if you say yes, or no... all that matters is what I want" She said with a mischievous grin, before it softened into a smile and she gave a sigh. "Mmm, perhaps it's about time I reign it in a little, before even I start to lose myself in this game... But still, thanks for playing along, Little Knight..."

She brought him up to her face, and pursed her lips before pressing them against him. It was mostly aimed for his face but truthfully, she ended up kissing pretty much all of his body. She then adjusted her grip, so she was holding him in her fingers, and held him out at arms length.

She smirked, holding her other hand to her chin. "...hmm, should I though?" She teased, one more time, holding him for just a frighteningly long minute of contemplation, before smiling, and her eyes finally shimmered gold, and that familiar light bathed his entire body...

In a moment, he was once again back to his normal height, right to the inch... No teasing taking of a few, no generous giving of a few, he was exactly the size he normally was.

"I still think I'll call you my Little Knight, even when you're this big" She told him with a smile.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:53 am

Trev flushed a little more as she spoke, and he had to admit she clearly wasn’t wrong. Given the… everything that had happened, it was clear that she could do as she wished with him, and it was unlikely at all that he could ever say no to her again. Anything she desired, all she needed to do was command her red panda, and he would. So much so was he wrapped around her finger now. He blushed heavily as her lips pressed all over him, and he did what he could to kiss back, despite the huge difference between them as he could barely kiss on lip in return.

As she held him, and eyed him, and toyed with him a little longer, his mind went to that place. What would it truly be like if he never returned to normal… he could only imagine the good of it, so many ways he would explore the goddess, his thoughts unable to conceive the problems that could arise. Truly, Elra had said to worry about nothing else, and he trembled at the realization that he could have easily given up on everything for her.

Then with a flash, the red panda found himself standing before her, fluffed up, back to his height similar to hers, his long tail flicking behind him. “I really like that… my goddess Elra,” he murmured, ears splayed down a little as he stepped a little closer to her. Feelings were flaring up again, but with everything just not… he needed to cooldown. “I-I hope you’re excited for Earth food,” he stammered to take his mind off of thoughts that would leave him and Elra in need of another bath. He looked to the countertop, seeing his clothes there, and started to pull them on… faster when he realized that at his normal size he wasn’t hiding at all how completely at full mast he was, rudely pointing and throbbing at the goddess.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:03 am

"You can just call me Elra, Little Knight, I won't mind, though I won't stop you from using any adorable nicknames, maybe even some kinkier ones when we get in the right mood" She told him with a smirk, reaching over and ruffling his hair, giving a few scratches behind his ears. She noticed his boner, and just smiled. "Impressive... a young man like you shouldn't be so lonely with something like beneath their belt" She told him, before she began to don her tunic once again, little more than scraps of fabric that covered her most intimate areas. It had a slight look of regalness about it, though nowhere near as opulent or extravagant as the woman herself seemed, perhaps it was a travel garment, or a woefully overestimated incognito garment.

"You mentioned that Earth meat is commonly birds? I do believe I saw a serpent-like woman swallow a whole cooked one whilst on my adventure after we first met... Oh! That reminds me, might I borrow some clothes of yours? I'll change myself to fit into them, but I'll probably need some Earthly clothes before I can go and aquire my own"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:19 am

The red panda shuddered and closed his eyes, a gentle murring, a brief glow from the tip of his tail, coming from him as she scritched there. It seemed to help calm him down... or maybe it was how she was gazing at his arousal before he quickly covered up with getting dressed, as she did.... not that she really covered much at all even when she put on her "clothes." He had to wonder, given her penchant for tiny-people-filled gems, why she had such simple garments now. Maybe she couldn't bring others with her, but even the gems alone could have come along to help her feel extravagant... He needed to ask her what had happened, but later as she spoke and he pulled on his shorts with a fluffy "Mmphaah," as he was covered up again and let out a soft sigh. "That's right bird meet from domesticated chickens, which are small ground birds. There's only a few bird species that have sapience: peacocks, quail, doves, pigeons, crows and ravens. There's many other species that you'll see flying around in the skies, Oh also, there is fish to eat as well, creatures that live underwater, there's more species and variety to them than I can relate. No kinds of fish ever developed sapience. But there are some people that have some similar features, sharks and whales. They don't have scales like fish do, generally smooth or sometimes rough skin, always pretty sleek, and long flexible tails. Kind of rubbery to the touch. Don't call any of those you see a fish, it's a great insult to them," he would explain, while he led the way out of the bathroom and to his bedroom, opening up a closet for her to see shirts and a few hoodies hanging there, and he also opened a couple drawers of the chest next to the closet, showing pants, from shorts to jeans to sweatpants. "I'd suggest some of the more longer, stretchier clothes, so you don't have to change too much to wear them."
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:28 am

"I know of these kinds of birds and fish that you speak of... Though none of them ever attained sapience, at least not during my time, long that it was. Some of them attained great strength and size and became incredible beasts in their own right, but I never encountered any that seemed capable of thought, or communication" Elra told him, as she followed him out. She nodded along as told her about his clothes, perusing them as he spoke. "Hmm... so you have no need of armour? There are no dangerous beasts in this world? I sensed that it was relatively peaceful, but I didn't expect it was tranquil enough that you have no need of arms nor armour" She admitted.

"Hmm... as you suggest..." She said, before reaching for a red hoodie and a pair of grey sweatpants. Then, of course, with no regard for herself, especially nor Trev, she removed her tunic, becoming fully nude once more. She slid on the hoodie and then the sweatpants. It was amazing, they were loose around her in all except the most notable areas... There was two distinct bubbles bulging out from the chest of her hoodie, and baggy though the sweatpants seemed, they were no match for that booty, who's every jiggle was still plain to see. She'd gone from looking like some kind of erotic fantasy cosplayer, to a hot yet young milf that seemed in need of a coffee.

"Mmm, it's comfortably warm, I don't think I've worn clothes this thick before, though Starvania was always very warm, even in the winter season" She remarked.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:21 am

“It’s an interesting history to be sure… humans claim that they created sapience, they were the first, and then spread it to all manner of creatures, but they don’t really have any proof of this at all either. Only that they point to some random instinctual animal and say something along the lines of ‘we didn’t like this one so we didn’t bless it,’ or something silly of that sort. Nobody really takes humans who try to claim some sort of racial superiority seriously.”

He perked up his ears at the mention of armor and arms. “Oh, well that’s sort of a mixed bag. I don’t have any weapons because I’ve never practiced, and this is a pretty safe community here. But there are bad people out there, ones that will hurt others for their gain, they have weapons for sure. As for armor… the only people that really have that are police and the like, whose job is to be in contact with people who often or very likely have weapons… though you say weapons and armor… aside from powers like yours, what kinds of weapons and armor would you think to be standard equipment… for say a Little Knight?” he asked with a smile, blushing some at the way those clothes somehow hugged her curves, especially her rump.

He was obviously staring for a few moments until she mentioned the clothes. “Oh, you’re in for a shock then… winter will be here soon, it’s the autumn season now, though in Texas autumn is very short between summer and winter. We’re actually getting a cold front later. Tonight the air won’t be much warmer than ice outside.”
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay