A Devil’s Temptation(Whitebrand & Tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A Devil’s Temptation(Whitebrand & Tigra9)

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:58 pm

"Harner-san is a fan of concealment and ambush," Mei said. "And the rest of us will need to be able to divide and conquer. A forested area if possible."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:54 pm

Lena shrugged “that might be a tall order” with that she stepped into the circle and with a shine vanished.

There would be one more meeting between Kise and Lena but that one was one only the two kings and Artoria attended.

Now it would be the day for the game, the sun was low in the sky but was still some time from setting as Lena sat in the club room with all her servants, it was a Saturday and the room was only lit by candles as she sat there looking at the map

“So then I’ll tell you all. The battlefield decided on will be the main school building” she lifted her hand and made the building as a floating 3D X-ray model out of magic “our base will be the first floor science lab over here” a blue light shined in the location spoken of “Kise’s base will be the fourth floor headmasters office” a red light flew in the specified location, each location was at the complete opposite end of the school building and both sizable enough.

Ariana frowned “wil-will we really be battling in the school? What about the damages?”

Lois commented “it’s probably a game field made to look exactly identical to the building. So any damages we cause won’t affect us going to school Monday, is there a time limit?” She asked Lena

Lena nodded “12 hours. At that point it’s Kise’s win, our loss” she stood and pulled out white king pieces, 6 in total and made her second arms appear using those hands to hold out pieces to each servant all of them looked completely identical “one of you has the real piece but I am keeping who does to myself. Every one of you is to assume you have the real one and protect it as such”

Ariana’s eyes went wide at the extra set of arms “Buchou-Sama wha-what are…” she took the piece but couldn’t tear her eyes off Lena
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:37 am

Stephen stared too.

"Um...question," he said. "Where did the extra arms come from?"

"It is a family trait," Mei answered quickly. "It is not your concern right now. Yes?" Stephen had his hand raised again.

"Fine," he said. "So where on this map do I have to get to in order to promote myself? In case I have to?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:20 am

Lena smiled “the enemy base, or the rooms directly beside it. That is the case for pawns on both sides” she handed taki the last piece “however that leaves us when another important part to this game”

Mikleo spoke up “‘Eliminate the King’ right?”

Lena looked at Mikleo and nodded her head “yes… no matter the rating game type there is always the secondary victory condition of eliminating the enemy king. In this regard though everyone here has a higher quality then his servants their numbers leave us at a disadvantage”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:39 am

Stephen remembered the warning he had gotten.

"That would be a desperation move," Stephen said. "Given his specific power, if I recall."

Mei nodded.

"His family is named Phoenix for a reason," she said. "He is virtually unharmable. Lena, of course, is not.

"So we concentrate on defending our king and eliminating our opponents from the game," she went on. "We only have to capture their pieces and bring them back to Lena."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:17 am

Lois blinked and looked up “so that’s why that’s a rule! We servants are not allowed to stay in the base room so if we are to defend her it must be from outside the base room or we take turns!”

Lena smiled “exactly correct, that’s why once we are transported I will pick two of you to stay on defense. The rest will go on the attack. Mikleo did you teach as I ordered?”

Mikleo sighed “she is still a bit slow on the creation but it took three demonic power blasts from me before it broke, her cross shattered it instantly on the other hand”

Lena laughed “I doubt they will be throwing crosses at us”

Ariana looked between Lena and Mikleo, she figured they were speaking about her “umm but wait Mikleo-sama, I-I don’t think that will be enough… th-the circle was only the size of my hand…” she said sheepishly

Mikleo sighed looking at Ariana “didn’t I say it? Rather then focusing all your power into a single circle overlap multiple ones, make the core spell be supported and enhanced by the others so the effect becomes that much stronger”

“Y-yes sensei-sama…”

Mikleo facepalmed but kept his mouth shut
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:48 pm

Stephen sighed.

Champions of the clan, unite.

"Okay, battle plan time. Not only do we have to guard Lena but each other as well. We don't know which of us or them has the key pieces so we have to deal with an enemy that outnumbers us. Fortunately we know the school, so we have that going for us. So...ideas?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:19 pm

Lena put her lower hands to her hips and crossed her upper arms under her breasts “I have a plan in mind but that I will discuss once the game starts… I want to confirm something about the field during the preparation phase they give us”

They would have another half hour before the sun finally set and the circle shined Lena walking over to it “it’s time, we will be teleporting there via this magic circle, everybody prepared?” She asked them as she looked at her servants

Lois who stood nodded “as ready as I can be”

Mikleo patted Lois on the back “grit those teeth any harder and you’ll ruin your smile lois, don’t want to disappoint the boys by ruining your beautiful smile do you?”

Lois glared swinging a fist that Mikleo ducked under “shut up”

Ariana frowned but nodded meekly walking over to get on the circle with Lois and Mikleo and the other servants

Once everyone was on it lena used her demonic power to trigger the circle, a blinding light filling their vision briefly before fading, they were now standing in the science lab room, two rows of tables arranged in a column, the cabinets that lined the back having various science lab tools, item for item, spot for spot it matched the science lab at their school.

“Welcome to the battlefield for this private rating game between Lord Kise Phenex and Lady Vladilena Eligos, I am Artoria Lucifuge, as the Queen and Representative of Maou Lucifer I will be acting as the impartial Judge for this rating game. The battlefield for this time has been agreed on by both parties to be the School building of Katakuri Academy’s high school division. Both teams have 30 minutes of preparation time and then the battle will commence, al the servants have been given their king chess piece and the Phenex family has provided both teams with one Phoenix tear. During the preparation phase neither side is to wander more then five rooms down the hall from their base, I will announce when that time has passed” with that the intercom Artoria had been speaking through cut off

Lena walked over to the teachers desk and sat down pulling out a single vial filled with a clear liquid “here is our teams Phoenix tear, with it almost any injury can be healed instantly but we can only use it once per vial” she looked among her servants “Stephen you will keep this”

Lois returned, when she had left the room unknown “Buchou, everything is exactly the same as at the school”

Lena nodded “good.. then our strategy is simple, Mikleo and Ariana set up barrier spell circles for this room and in the art room beside this and the restrooms just beyond that” when the two left to do just that Lena turned her attention to the rest “Except for Ariana the rest will be going on the offensive. Lois and Stephen the two of you are to sneak to Kise’s base and eliminate him, Mei you will deal with Sarah”

Lois practically shouted “What!?” Lena’s instructions were ridiculous! Beating Kise was their lowest chance of victory!!
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:06 pm

"I know every hidden corner and passageway of the school," Stephen said. "I can get us in there without anyone seeing us...but how are we supposed to take him down? That regenerative ability of his is better than Wolverine's!"

Mei did not question her king...even though her plan was near suicide. She certainly hoped that she had an ace up her sleeve.

Taki looked worried but nodded.

"No one will get past me," she said stoutly.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:26 pm

Lena got a serious look “it’s our best chance of victory. He knows we can’t beat him straight up, same for his little sister, but what he doesn’t know is our very ace”

She pointed at Stephen and Lois “Boosted Holy Flames”

Lois hearing that grimaced “and if that queen of his catches us it’s over! I can’t endure her explosive abilities! And I’m the core of that strategy”

Lena nodded “and that is what Mei and Mikleo will be handling along with taki and Ariana. He knows I don’t have the strength to beat his servants if they rush me, so that’s why Mei you will head out as a distraction with Mikleo, if you spot Sarah take her on alone, it’s one of a few get past but she can not be allowed to get past you”

Lena then looked at Stephen and pulled up the map “in truth I don’t want you two to go straight into Kise’s room, rather fill it with holy flames from below” she pointed at the room directly below Kise’s base “charge up boosts and when Lois is ready transfer it into her”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:51 pm

"I can get us under there," Stephen said.

"How hard am I allowed to hit them?" Taki asked. "To take on so many I have to be big...but I don't want to kill them. They're...adorable."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:37 pm

Lena looked at taki “you won’t be able to grow big” she pointed at the ceiling “no head room” she stood pushing the Phoenix tears into stephens hand “hit them as if you want to break them. There is a safety system in place, they will be saved before the blow becomes fatal”

Mikleo and Ariana returned a little while later and Mikleo spoke “we have placed barrier runes around, so what’s our assignments?”

Lena looked at Mikleo “rest. You and Mei will be going on the attack, do your best to stop as many of those servants you cross but your main target will be Ravel, aim like you intend to kill”

Mikleo frowned “isn’t that asking…”

Lena cut him off “she is a Phenex, the same rules that apply to taking down Kise apply to her too…” Lena narrowed her eyes “no perhaps she is even more dangerous then Kise himself, I’ve heard she is his strategist and yet she is the same age as taki by human ages”

Lena then looked around “rest and relax all of you, we have 20 minutes left”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:06 am

"In that case Lois and I need to move," Stephen said. "There are maintenance tunnels under the school for the power lines and water pipes. I know how to get to Kise in only a few minutes. I guess you guys should try to hold out until then."

"We need to keep them focused on us," Mei said. "Keep them from realizing where Lois and Stephen are and what they are doing. Its a fine line we will have to walk...keep their attention while keeping them from realizing we are the distraction."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:46 am

Lois walked over to a table scooting a chair out and sat down in it putting her feet up on the desk, she wasn’t wearing the school uniform but instead a tight fitting body suit with matching boots and leggings that left part of her upper legs exposed between the leggings and part of her body suit that covered her butt and thighs, she also wore fingerless gloves that extended up past her elbows, holstered on a belt was her guns and swords “we can’t go until the game starts Stephen, we aren’t allowed that far from the base. Also I don’t know how faithful they will be with the underground parts, look out the window” she pointed towards the rooms only window, outside was nothing but blank white space

Lena hmmed “moving with haste wouldn’t be a bad choice but as lois said nobody can leave that far yet”

18 minutes later Artoria would speak over the intercom again “2 minutes left to the preparation phase, both side please prepare to start the game, the time limit is 12 hours, when a player retires by the safety system it will be announced by me calling the team and piece that has retired”

Lena still sitting at the teachers desk activated her sacred gear which had adapted to fit her extra set of arms and stood. The room had according to her orders been rearranged, now only the teacher desk and chairs for each of her servants were left in it, the tables repurposed as obstacles in the hallway to benefit their defense.

Lena walked around the desk and stood in front of it leaning against it “everyone get ready, I am putting all my faith into all of you… your my servants so show them that you all are not beings to face carelessly!”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:29 am

Stephen spent the time checking and rechecking his equipment. He went through alternate routes in his head. He was as ready as he could be.

Taki took a few warm-up swings with her tetsubo. Mei looked as tranquil and in control as ever.

He positioned himself by the maintenance hatch, ready to open it when the clock ran down.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:15 am

Lois would be standing beside Stephen, the maintenance hatch was located in the hallway, based on a short brief scout it seemed like the ventilation that was big enough to fit a person was all there atleast

Mikleo had been hitting stuff in a book in the room, though they recreated all the details the books insides were blank sheets so he just happened to be taking advantage of one.

“Begin” called artoria’s voice over the intercom.

At that Mikleo dropped the book and rushed out activating his sacred gear and preparing spells in his mind though once he got towards a bend in the hall he came to a stop and poked her head out as if carefully looking to see if someone was there and seeing there wasn’t he started moving again. He made sure to lay small magic traps as he went, all positioned for minimal threat to his allies.

Lois would enter the maintenance area after Stephen, closing the entrance back before catching up to him.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:24 am

Taki went to the main door and positioned herself to hit a home run as soon as it opened. Mei covered the secondary entrances.

Stephen moved rapidly through the tunnels, crawling through the narrow spaces. He was homing unerringly in on the enemy base. Since he wasn't a magic user he figured he could promote himself to a knight if he had to.

Above, the ladies of the Phoenix clan remained in a large group, the pawns spread out ahead while the rest clustered behind. They were making a beeline to Lena's base, evidently having come to a similar tactical conclusion. Overwhelming force directed at the king.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:08 am

Ariana once the signal went looked at Mei and taki worriedly but didn’t get a chance to say anything

“GET OUT!!” Lena shouted at her three servants, pointing at the door taki was guarding “you three can’t stay in here for more then five minutes, and Mei are you expecting Mikleo to stop all of his servants alone?! I gave explicit orders!”

The room only had one doorway and the window, any other entry point would have to be made through force but Ariana jumped and quickly went out into the hall and readied herself… as best she could… she really was not cut out for fighting on the front line.

Once all three were out Lena put a hand to her face “this really doesn’t help make my burden easier…” she took a deep breath and exhaled it slowly to calm herself and then straightened up summoning a red sword “guess I should prepare, with my body how it currently is how long do you think I can withstand [Growth] Rayearth?”

Lois in the vent shaft would suddenly grab Stephen’s ankle and put a finger to her lips to signal him be quiet before looking to an exit into the second floor hallway where a single figure was casually strolling through”

Currently the girls heading towards Lena’s base did not include Sarah who was casually walking down the hallway on the second floor “really, lady Ravel’s plan is quite brutal, I hope those girls follow the plan” she stopped and looked up and frowned “I want to play with Mei-chan… it’s been such a long time since I’ve had such a beauty to place my firecrackers all over her tasty figure”

Elsewhere Ravel would be flying with Isabella, Karlamine, Mira, and the twins Li and Ni on the third floor, the rest had descended as a distraction force while these six would be the actual strike force, Lena being physically weakened was known to them but that wasn’t the same as being helpless and so Ravel planned to take the route with the highest chance of taking Lena down with minimal harm, her brother went without saying, there was no reason to leave any of the peerage guarding him, nobody on Lena’s side had a chance of taking him down.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:34 am

Stephen frowned and moved on top the target area.

"Boost" he whispered as he went. It would take a full minute to charge up to his maximum before he passed it to Lois. He had to start charging now.

Mei floated easily up the close stairwell, listening for telltale sounds. There was almost certain to be an attack from above, so she went to intercept. Second floor was mostly administration so there was a lot of open office space.

There she was. Kise's queen.

Mei summoned up the hurricane winds at once. The wailing blast of air and the flying desks, chairs, and office debris caught up in it made a deadly blizzard. Meanwhile whirling rings of flame appeared around the cat girl.

No taunts. No jibes. No mercy.

The first of the pawns were two of the human-born devils. They burst into the outer hallway leading to Lena's base...and right into Taki's big club. One moment they had triumphant looks on their faces, the next moment they were sailing backward far faster. As a rook, the giantess could hit for a lot of distance. At once the remaining pawns closed in on her.

That was when Mikleo's traps went off. Two more pawns were taken out before they even saw Taki. The rest attacked head-on, determined to make as much of a scene as they could...per orders.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:49 pm

Sarah for her part saw Mei arrive and smiled at the immediate use of powers “my my, even though I hear your years class rooms you sure are fine with wrecking it” she snapped her fingers and a ring of explosions went off flowing forwards a few feet and countering Mei’s assault perfectly “but aren’t you gonna run out of steam fast like that? Perhaps this onee-san should show you the proper way to fight in a rating game”

Mikleo would end up back with taki after his traps caught the two pawns and he frowned “all the staircases from second floor to third were destroyed and buried. And I can’t use teleportation magic in this field without time to set up” he commented to taki as he was dodging slashes from the knight Siris who was wielding a Zweihänder that Mikleo was barely fending off, she was slower then Lois but if Mikleo didn’t spar as much as he had with Lena and Lois he probably would’ve already been forced to give up against this girl though to add to his troubles the final pawn was also supporting her with magic while the bishop mihae was supporting the rook fighting taki with shikigami.

Xuelan had a very typical Chinese outfit and fittingly was using Chinese kempo to fight, she didn’t relent on her assault of the larger rook making sure to keep close and neutralizing any of taki’s attempt to put distance for swinging her club. The attacks were a mixture of palm strikes, kicks and even a few punches all with minimal wasted movement.

Lois for her part slipped out of the vent when they reached the targeted room, she then quickly barricaded the door as the sounds of the fighting out in the halls were reaching though none of the damage had yet “so far so good I guess? 2 pawns have retired for their side” the announcement had been called out after Mikleo’s traps went off
tigra9
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay