Dragon Traveller (tacorem & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Dragon Traveller (tacorem & Nornico)

Postby Nornico » Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:16 pm

The fleshy darkness of Trev's dragoness ass prison was lit up with pure white, a jet-stream of cream blasting into his chamber, falling down all around him. At first it merely pooled around him and under him, before it began to fill the room, floating him up with it, before everything became just white liquid, Trev swimming like he was in thick water.

He was left to float there, just for a few seconds, but it must have surely felt like ages, and with nothing but white surrounding him, it had to be wondered, perhaps this was heaven, that he was floating in the ocean of the afterlife? Distant beats like drums echoed through both the light, and the darkness... And then the world began to drop, as if a plug had been pulled and Trev sunk back down towards the floor again, the familiar fleshy dim of his previous enclosure returning once more, though this time he was being dragged by fluid dynamics towards the exit, to the hole he'd so happily squeezed into... but, it wasn't time, right? Elra told him to stay where he was, no deeper and no backing out... could he hang on just that little bit more? Fight the tide of these rapids and pass his Trial?

Meanwhile, Tawny gave a moan before slumping over on the couch, knocked out cold by the sheer magnitude of her very first male-organ orgasm. Her cock slipped out of Elra's ass, letting a trail of cum flow out of her behind, the dragoness merely giggling to herself.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:15 pm

The red panda within that rump rose up with the flood. There would have been no way of holding onto those walls as those waves of cream splashed down and filled up Elra's bowels. She had blessed Tawny mightily with this newfound arousal, finally able to satisfy a long-held desire. She must be in heaven herself! The musky cream all around the red panda kept him from keeping his mouth shut, and he got quite the mouthful and taste of that sweet cream as the tide started to ebb and he felt himself touching down again. He felt the flow guiding him, towards the sounds of moans and a heavy schlop sound as Tawny pulled free... but he remembered what Elra had said... and he counted himself lucky that he hadn't been shot somewhere deeper and failed the test that way... And so the Little Knight swam and wiggled, his tail quite the help as it slapped about in the current and as he dove some, latching onto the spot he'd let go of before, squeezing against the borderline of Elra's ass and her prostate buried underneath him as the flow of cream passing all around him left his fur soaked white.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:37 am

There was eventually a silence, save for the bubbling and flowing of the last puddles of cum in Elra's ass that refused to slip away to the outside, leaving Trev with plenty of liquid to wade through should he lift himself up. Elra gave a hum of delight outside, smirking to herself as she observed the scene, the 'carnage', she'd left in her wake... An unconscious, huge-dicked wolverine laying upon the couch beside her and the still yet-to-rise pachyderm that filled every available space of her stomach, which had shrunk enough, taken away enough space, to have Jade's whole body easily outlined against Elra's skin. Lastly, there was her fuzzy-headed Little Knight, still being held within the embrace of her ass, just how she liked him.

"Mmm... if these are the pleasures I can have in this world, I think perhaps my stay here will be an absolutely perfect sabbatical from Starvania" Elra mused to herself, though allowed Trev to hear her words as well. "But enough of that... well done, Little Knight, you've passed your second trial, you're well on the way to becoming a true, full knight of my name... Mmm, but before that, a passed trial deserves some kind of boon, does it not? Tell me... what desire can I grant for you, whilst you're inside of your Goddess?" Elra questioned with a smile.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:47 am

The red panda panted as the tugging flow's strength ebbed around him, and he felt himself settling into a calm pool of cream. No longer needing to swim or hold on, he rolled onto his back, groaning out as each breath was filled with such lust that it spurred his own arousal to full attention. Her voice all around once more accompanied by the subtle noises of her body stirred him from his waking day dreams, his ears primed to her words that felt as though they were whispered into his ears so very singularly. A rush of pride filled him for this accomplishment, something he never would have dreamed of but a week ago... feeling good about being tiny and deep within the ass of an otherworldly draconic deity. And being given such an archaic, yet fitting title, he couldn't think of what she meant in return. To pass her trial, her acceptance was enough. Or was she just in a gift giving mood? But the red panda was given so much just from being with her now. "My only desires.... are to bring you pleasure and joy as I am... to stay myself and to have such value, to be so useful... ahh... this.. might be a little too heavy... but i'm still kinda drunk.. heh..." he rumbled as he rolled himself over, thinking of sitting up some, to find a slightly less creamy area a little further in down the tunnel, rubbing all the while as he moved. "Mmm... but... really I... just want to be wanted... above anything else... I want someone to think I have worth... that's all..."
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:55 pm

The chamber rumbled and shuddered, and was followed by distant booms somewhere beyond their confines as Elra had pushed herself to her feet. Not only that, but she'd also scooped up the heavily dozing Tawny, holding her against the top of her well-stuffed stomach, before wandering off to Jade's bedroom. With the elephant's size, it surely meant she had a great big comfy bed, yes?

"Little Knight, I can do a great many things to people" Elra told him softly as she lay Tawny down upon the bed. "But no matter how much I change their bodies, or possess them even, I can't really change who they are as a person... When we first met, I won't deny that I made myself as... appealing, as possible, but there was no trickery I could perform to make you be kind to me, that was simply who you are... No spell nor charm made you welcome into your home and your life"

Elra lounged herself on the bed now, beside Tawny, resting one hand behind her head, whilst the other stroked her stomach, all whilst she spoke with the tiny red panda in her butt. "When I woke up, still in your home, after being in... one of my most weakest states, perhaps the most vulnerable I'll ever be, your worth was proven tenfold to me... Not just as somebody to play with, but as a person, pure and simple. It comforts me to know that this world is capable of having somebody like you within it"

Elra smiled. "So... no matter what size you are, whatever state you're in, and no matter where life goes from here, you will always be worth the world to me" She told him.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:15 pm

Jade sagged heavily in Elra's gut as she walked, wobbling and sloshing with every motion... it was enough to make her start to stir as Elra laid down Tawny and then got into the bed herself. Trev listened with his face pressed against the floor around him, having shifted and slid about as she moved, maybe a little deeper, maybe a little closer to the exit, he wasn't really sure, and was tossed about as she laid down as well, and so he too laid where he was, just listening to her words. His ears splayed down, and he winced a little here and there... but he felt his chest filling as she spoke as well. What he had really considered to be nothing... to just being what one should do, and what he did... she'd thought so much of something he hadn't even considered worth noticing. "Gah... I really did go too heavy..." he mumbled, but she could probably feel the heat on his cheeks, his eyes shut pressing his face into a wall and mumbling into it, though of course she could still hear it just fine. And as easily as she could hear him, she could probably feel how he smiled as well. "But that really means a lot to me... I haven't known you for long, but you've been kind to me too. And to my friend... I don't know if you realize just how much you've done for her tonight... but thank you again..." he murmured, giving the floor beneath him another soft slurp... as he felt a slight wobble all around, as Jade started to push and stretch, waking up and muttering about some. "Hmm... so warm.. but tight? What's this sticky stuff... dark..."
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:39 pm

Elra gave a smirk. "Well, now that we've given your friend her treat, I think it's time I enjoy one of my own... and it seems like she's finally waking up" Elra told Trev with a chuckle before the hand that had been idly stroking the surface of her stomach now became more gropey and grabby. "Welcome back, Miss Jade, I trust you had a pleasant rest? You must have done, if the big wolverine cock pounding at my ass didn't wake you up... I was almost beginning to wonder if you were going to awaken at all before you started turning into my boobs and butt... oooh, you're going to make me so big, you know? I'm so grateful I got to experience a big girl like you... Oh, I hope you don't mind but we kind of moved back into your bedroom, just to chill for a bit... although now you're awake, I bet things are about to heat up a little" Elra said with another chuckle.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:29 am

The elephant woman woke up steadily as her memory came back to her. This cute lizard-like woman she’d taken home and plugged up her ass with, toyed and teased with like the rest… but then somehow she had forced herself out and then… something truly unspeakable had happened… Both Jade and Trev were a little shocked by her words, Trev feeling… a mixture of emotions. It was wrong, concerning that Elra would say that so casually, taking another life, and yet, he felt a tiny twinge of satisfaction too, as Jade had always been a pretty rude neighbor, one whom had been trying to take Elra away! “Y-you can’t do that! You can’t just digest me! Maybe we got off on the wrong foot or something? I’m sorry! Let me out!” she trumpeted out down there, starting to press and squirm, bulges bubbling up all over Elra’s belly as she started to move about wildly in her gut. “A-are you actually going to do that? Digestion.. absorption… taking her life and ending her existence?” the little knight asked, full of confusion in his voice.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:45 pm

"Ooof, ooo..." The dragoness cooed, both hands now going to hold the sides of her stomach, to feel even more of the squirms of her prey, which it sounded was only causing her further enjoyment. She giggled once more, though considering the circumstance, the fact that she was letting out such a light-hearted titter was perhaps rather alarming. "Well, I'm going to do half of those things, at least" Elra told Trev with a smile. "Besides, don't tell me you've forgotten how much power I possess, Little Knight? How you know consumption to be is far from how I do it... Every moment I can make fantastic, and more pleasurable than the next... and when my prey has that last, mind-blowing orgasm, their body becomes a part of me" Elra continued. "...Normally, that's where it ends. Sometimes it does... but I'm not so cruel to subject that to somebody I've barely known, somebody who hasn't fully embraced being a part of me for the rest of my life... So I can just reform them afterwards, as if nothing had ever happened"

She grinned, before she rolled onto her stomach, now letting her weight press down on Jane, laying atop the elephant. "...but there's no need for her to know that yet, is there?" Elra told Trev, almost like a seductive whisper in his ear, an invitation to join her in her mischief.

She turned her attention now back to the struggling neighbour trapped within her. "Oh? But I thought this is what you wanted, Miss Jane, deep down? To have somebody pin you down for a change, to overpower you and make you do what they want instead? You've craved something like this... and it won't ever be any better than this, my dear... Trust me, you'll love it being a part of me... every time I sit on something or every time my tits sway, you can be sure to know it's all you"

Her hands groped Jane's breasts through the walls of the stomach, which started to seem a little damper, and a little bit louder as time passed. "You know you want this, really... I know I do... I've wanted you the moment I saw you, and now I have you... you're not going to leave me disappointed, are you? After you finally found somebody who can give you the ride of your life?... Don't worry, it'll all be worth it, trust me... Not even that great big dildo of yours can do what I can do to you" Elra continued to purr down to her stomach. She couldn't flat-out MAKE Jane just accept what was happening, but she could sure lay on the suggestion pretty damn thick.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:21 am

(I should be free of delays for a while now. I've moved to apartment by myself now ^^)

Trev could feel Jade waking up and squirming around, her voice was sounding off to him. It wasn't the usual smirking, dripping with confidence, overbearing neighbor he knew. She was panicked, and pleasured at the same time. She was confused and on the fence, leaning one way then the next between accepting this fate and trying to push her way out in some direction she frustratingly couldn't find. Trev was worried by Elra's lack of concern, but he did trust her... And her words finally came to him to help him relax. Reforming, it sounded like some sort of revival, like it had never happened... so no harm no foul really... Trev was pretty sure making Jade feel like she was anticipating dying, gurgling away forever, was bad, but at the same time, it wasn't a bad fate at all now was it~ Mentally he agreed, and nuzzled into the walls flexing over him, but let out a squeak as everything tossed around as she rolled over, and he felt himself sliding down a slope, deeper and deeper into the dragoness!

Jade was flustered, her kicking and pushing about was only stretching this belly chamber, hot and slimy all over her. Even her probing trunk was having difficulty finding either valve that could be her freedom. And those words in her head, so toying, so lustful~ She shuddered as she rolled herself some, or maybe that great belly was churning and rolling her over. The little dragoness... her body was amazing... was this how she had done it? Adding people much bigger than herself to her? Yet she was smaller... but so much stronger. Every word Elra spoke was a precise strike, hitting all of Jade's buttons, culminating in a loud moan... It was getting wetter, hotter, louder in there... in part from the eruption of pleasure the elephant just felt crashing through her from the squeezing outside and all the churning inside, as well as Elra's teasing words~ "I-I won't... I won't disappoint you~ Oh take me~ Take me now~" she moaned out, taking in the suggestion and utterly submitting herself to the dragoness.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:57 pm

(Sorry for my own delay, hadn't really been feeling very writey lately)

Elra smirked as the ticklish sensation that was Trev was lightly stroking at the very end of her insides, even if for the little panda, he was being bounced about against the beginning of a great, winding tunnel. "Careful there, Little Knight... not everyone who explore that deep ever return" She cooed teasingly. She was aware that his mind was now pretty fogged with alcohol and likely tiredness, so hopefully getting a little less layers between him and her squirming prey would keep him awake for just a little longer. "You know what? I think when you come back out, if you come back out... I think I'll be a whole lot bigger than you remember" She said, giggling.

She then patted the side of her stomach. "So eager... but I'm always pleased to hear when somebody wants to be a part of me" She said with a grin, as the gurgles grew louder, and the stomach became wetter, more humid, like a slowly rising sauna. Jade's body, her skin... the feeling when she had Elra rammed up her ass, that pleasure she'd gotten from her gigantic dildo... that euphoric feeling? Well, it didn't seem to just cause a feeling in her pussy; it was as if her whole body was being stimulated, as if any little touch or brush against her body would set her off, and not just once. The orgasms would begin to arrive, and steadily begin to increase in both speed and intensity as the stomach got more and more active, coating the elephant in fluids that sent sparks through her very being.

It would creep up on her, she barely even noticed as the walls pressed closer and closer despite the masses of flesh between them. A pool beneath her came closer and closer to submerging her, before her body was lit up with a spike of pleasure so intense that it filled Jade's very being with a bright white light...

...and then, all those movements beneath Trev would come to a halt, with nothing but a sloshy, gurgling stomach beneath him, all trace of solid matter now... not.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:17 am

(No worries, I in turn have had another full week of work being a mind numbing stress mess <w>)

The little red panda was enjoying moving around against those slimy walls as she spoke with him somewhere... was it up above? It always felt that way, even if if was more in front of him... It seemed like the way towards leaving was the opposite way he was sliding, and he tried to brace himself, catch onto some of the walls around him, to keep from going deeper... whether or not he could wasn't so much up to him... But Elra could feel a little rumbling sensation, as the red panda seemed to be all for her being even bigger~

Jade had felt something like this before... like when she sunk into a bath laced with the best soaps and oils one could find at a prestigious supermarket. But this was even better, it was like she didn't have to do anything, and the pleasure was rising up to meet her, even moreso than ever before as the feelings from the last several hours were all culminating, like she was reliving them all in moments, and yet each retelling was only adding to the feelings of the last, as she lost track of herself, where she was, who she was, the belly churning all around feeling like her own body. She couldn't even cry out in her pleasure, so stunned was her body and mind as it all overcame and overwhelmed her... and just like that, she was gone, and Trev felt the bouncing beneath him subsiding, the walls relaxing, and only a deep sloshy gurgling sound somewhere deeper in the depths.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:24 am

(So, uh, just to let you know ahead of time, I'm going to be AFK on Saturday for about a week... If it isn't one of us, it's the other xD)

There was only two of them now, what with Tawny being utterly sparked out and Jade now becoming more mass for the dragoness. "Mmm..." Elra rumbled from somewhere far beyond Trev's location. "I think... that shall do, for now" She remarked, though he could perhaps tell, instinctively, that a grin had started to appear on her face. "At least, for out here anyway... Now then, let me show you something else, Little Knight... Just relax into me, I'll keep you warm and comfy..." She purred.

The walls and surroundings seemed to be getting warmer. Not a stuffy, cloying warmth, but an embracing, soft warmth. The faint red tinge to everything started to fade to darkness. Trev himself would feel the grip of sleep dragging him down to ground, until the hypnotic influence of the dragoness assured he'd drop off to sleep...

~~~

Trev would open his eyes not long later, feeling closer to sober than the drunkenness he'd slumbered with, but thankfully with no hangover. There was a slight bright haze to his vision, as if what he was seeing was... merely illusion, although after a moment's gathering of thoughts, it would certainly seem real.

Trev would awake on an elegant four-poster bed, in an elaborate bedroom that looked like it was fit for a princess, or even a queen. Hard stone walls beset by luxurious drapes and finery implied that he was in some kind of castle, or at least a very generous dungeon. There was a balcony looking off to the side, where it seemed that Elra herself, appearing as the tall, busty amazon of their first meeting, appeared to be sat, perched on the edge of the wall. She was clad in her fine, yet scant and revealing tunic and jewels of their first meeting. She turned her golden eyes upon him, and smirked. "Yes, this is a dream... I wanted to do something that... I doubt you'd approve of me doing in your world, so... come, come see me, Little Knight"

If Trev got up and approached the balcony, he'd soon discover that what he'd seen as Elra sat on the wall of the balcony was in fact a very clever trick of perspective... because when he reached the balcony, Elra wasn't there. Instead, sprawled out before him was a mighty city-scape, medievalish by the looks of things, hard stone buildings and bustling commercial areas, and a port somewhere off to the west from his view. It was like the view from a storybook, or a fantasy movie, and it seemed to stretch almost to the horizon, were it not for the series of grey-peaked mountains making a border for the city.

And atop the peaks of one of these mountains, Elra was sat... Sat on it as if it was chair. A smirk crossed her face as she saw what must have been dawning upon him.

She'd shrunk him down tiny in the past, but now she'd brought him to a place where he was normal sized... and she was utterly, incredibly, fantastically massive. A true Goddess looking down at her people... at her Little Knight.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:59 pm

(And yep I been busy til today so see you next week xD)

The red panda smiled himself, imagining the look on her face, albeit certainly incorrectly imagining how the rest of her was currently looking, with no concept as to what her belly had done down below, but it didn’t matter as he felt his eyes closing, and he felt as though he was submerging into velvety warmth and a deep inky darkness.

After what seemed like moments, he slowly roused from sleep, or so it seemed. He was on such a big comfortable bed, and yet… Elra and Tawny… why did that feel like such a dream? It seemed reality was around him, yet he didn’t recognize it, but he smiled at the sight of the dragoness, in her adventuring sort of attire, yet so revealing . He obeyed, this one constant in his mind beckoning him, he was more than willing to come closer… yet she seemed to be bigger, yet no closer… in fact, he realized it then as she spoke and as he stepped outwards. A huge city stretched before him, and the dragoness smiling hungrily. He cast his gaze about at the city, then up at her in awe. Were these all her servants? All her little knights? Maybe she collected them here for herself… they all seemed quite busy… He turned his attention back to her, blushing deeply. She seemed to have her eyes on him, even from so far away, yet so close as well… truly he felt blessed by this draconic goddess… to whom he smiled, waving to her. But…. something he wouldn’t approve of… what was going to happen??
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:42 pm

Elra snorted in amusement, a lick of steam jetting from her nostrils as she did, a brief glimpse at her true dragonic nature. "I simply meant that you'd likely be more concerned if I appeared this way, in all this gigantic glory, in your real world... and I'd hate to worry my Little Knight" Elra told him, as if his very thoughts were etched in the sky over him, for her to read at her pleasure.

The dragoness smiled once more before rising to her feet, casting a monumental shadow across a large portion of the dream city, before turning towards him, and starting to approach.

Every step shook the earth with an almighty rumble, only increasing in magnitude as she grew closer, travelling in seconds what could have taken him hours, leaving clouds of dust and debris in her wake, and yet even though there should be nothing but craters, there were shimmers of light after her steps and what destruction she'd seem to have wrought was quickly restored to before she'd taken her step, as if it hadn't even happened. An all-powerful being inside of a dream-world? Power squared, it would seem.

When she reached the tower that housed Trev, she stood with it between her toes. The balcony which Trev stood upon was only as high as her shins. She gave him a moment to stare up at her, to marvel whilst she stood proud, before finally lowering herself down to her knees, and sitting on the back of her legs as she leaned over him, her massive, gorgeous face blocking out the sky. She smirked.

"I know, I know... I'm officially just showing off now, but I couldn't help it. Sometimes it's nice to stretch out, even if it's only in your imagination... Don't worry though, I've still got a few tricks up my sleeve that I'll perform back when we're home, if the moods strikes me" She told him, all whilst the unfathomable abyss of her magnificent cleavage loomed before him.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:15 am

Trev looked upon her glorious self astride the mountain tops in the distance, and was clearly staring, something Elra could even see from so far away. He continued watching, capturing this moment until his eyes started to hurt and he finally blinked. He didn’t know what would happen next in their dream, but if he remembered nothing else when he woke up, he wanted to remember that view of her. He certainly had to agree, it wouldn’t just be him in a dumbstruck state of a frenzied panic if she were to reveal herself in this way outside of a dream. She might feel a slight twinge from him, a moment of apologetic feeling that she couldn’t be in this natural state of hers in reality.

But his thoughts vanished as she started to move, his focus pulled towards every shift and sway she made as she stepped closer and closer, his eyes alight as she seemed to repair everything in her wake, until she was casting her shadow down and he found himself sitting back, then laying down on the stone balcony just to better look up at her towering form.

“I guess it wouldn’t be the same if I was this small relative to your height… if I were I’d disappear into the carpet like a piece of lint,” he giggled, his eyes following the sway of her massive breasts up above. The shadow she cast on him cooled the world around him, the warm stone beneath him gradually losing its heat as she blocked out the sun entirely. “More tricks? I’ll be looking forward to them~ But what do you enjoy at such a size as this… this whole tower here could disappear into you and you might be so big you wouldn’t even feel it,” he said with a bit of a blush at the thought… though he didn’t want to feel insignificant either. “You’re Little Knight is always eager to serve and please… dreaming or otherwise~“
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:58 am

"Oh, believe me... a fair few towers have disappeared into me in the past, but I've definitely felt them" Elra told him, with almost a sense of smugness, as if it were a mighty achievement of which to be proud of... which, in fairness, nobody else could exactly replicate. "Sometimes I like to start small and get bigger and bigger as I do... whatever I'm doing" She said with a smirk. "But what I really enjoy is the attention... narcissistic and egotistical it may be, but knowing that this whole city is staring up in wonder... mmm, it makes anything I do feel that much more fulfilling to me..."

She gave that dark, fiercely mischievous grin again, the one that always appeared when she had quite a devious, self-serving thought in her head. Trev had probably, even over the course of the short amount of time they'd spent together, learned to recognize it by now.

"Plus, everything is basically a little sweet treat at this size" She told him, before she reached one hand over away from her, and plucked a whole building out of the ground, holding it between her fingers. It looked like it was a tavern, and Trev could just make out bewildered faces through windows, before Elra dropped the building straight down her gullet, and swallowed. "Mmm... I might end up getting off to this..." She murmured, before giggling a little. "But... no, no, I'll save myself for when you wake up, because when you do... I want to ride you, Little Knight" She said, smirking as she leaned in, her massive eyes focused on him.

"I want your cock in my pussy, I want your hands on my body, and I want your face in my tits... I want you to experience me at the same... well, at a similar size" She said with a snicker. "And then, when you've made me cum, I'm going to take you to work... in my womb, and later, I'll bring you lunch, but I haven't decided what to make yet... whether I should give you a lot of milk, or make you eat something out of me maybe... so many choices, but before tall that... you know, EXACTLY, where you need to go first, don't you, Little Knight?" She questioned.

With that, she unbent her legs, spreading them out so she was now sat with the tower between her legs, not far from her crotch, and then turned herself over, and thrust her hips back, so that her magnificent, capital sized rear end was pointed towards him. She reached back and swiped away whatever garb adorned her lower half, leaving her bare and open, a colossal crevice wobbling before him.

"I want this dream to end with you EXACTLY where you belong, just like you pledged, remember?" She said, swaying her butt at him. "So come on... jump in, I'll catch you" She purred, with that grin once again.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:55 pm

(Happy weekend ^^; I'm wiped out)

The red panda was surely in awe at the sight of Elra, and every movement she made, how it accentuated her form. An idea came to mind for him, though he doubted it could really satisfy Elra. If she enjoyed being big and towering, starting small and growing big... "Maybe when we wake up... or later... we could play a game of catch... You catch and eat me... letting me out one way or another, with some of my size added to yours... and we can keep going all day, or until you've had enough fun with your little knight?" he chuckled, tail swishing about, before he watched her pluck up a whole building, swallowing it away, people and structure alike! His idea seemed to pale in comparison as he watched the slight lump sink down her throat and out of sight. "I-I don't mind you getting off to this dream... You could flood the whole city I bet~" he murmured, blushing brighter, his own arousal showing beneath the flowing robes, before they were blown away by a mere gesture from her hand.

A new sight was before him, a new land, countryside spread wide, with such a deep valley, he must explore it! He quickly stepped closer, moving up to the edge of the balcony, peering into the abyss that blocked both the sun above and the town below, so pressed to the tower she was, so wobbly those cheeks of hers~ "Ooh that's right... I went to sleep in there... I should return home~ Mmm I can't wait to wake up and see your new look~... Hmm... I'm feeling pretty... relaxed in a dream you know... I wouldn't even mind if you didn't bring Jade back... but no, that's not right... I'll be going home now~" he murmured, as he stepped over the edge of the railing to plunge into the depths~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:18 am

It was like BASE jumping into a gigantic pair of the most comfortable pillows. There was, perhaps, the briefest moment of genuine stomach-clenching as Trev fell, but the feeling wouldn't last as the drop turned into a slow sink into the fleshy crevice. Deeper and deeper, darker and darker, warmer and warmer, until he'd once again feel the embrace of slumber taking him, meeting his end in the dream exactly where he should; buried in Goddess Elra's ass, whilst she watched over her shoulder with a smirk on her face...

...and then, he woke up in his bed, the sun shining through his windows. He would be... still a tad buzzed, but with no trance of a hangover whatsoever, not even a hint of an approaching headache. The smell and sizzle of breakfast wafted into his room. When he eventually pulled himself out of bed to find the source, he would finally witness her.

She barely fit into his little kitchen area anymore. The woman in his apartment was easily bigger than Jade, in every conceivable way. She didn't even need to shrink him, he would already be like a teddy bear to her at his normal size. There wasn't a lot of space between her head and the ceiling. She'd also grown everywhere else... her assets were so huge, so ginormous, that even the slightest movement from her, be it extending her arm or turning her head, sent massive ripples and wobbles along her body, mesmerizing without even using magic. He could probably fit between her cheeks and be lifted up by them, and her breasts, gosh, he could practically hear them sloshing just from the other side of the apartment. Her thighs were less like tree trunks and more like stone monoliths. Everything about the dragoness, who'd now changed to a much darker skin colour and sporting long white hair, was massive. It was perhaps a miracle that the ground didn't tremor when she stepped.

"From what I have gleamed from my observations of this world-" She began, knowing he was behind her. "-I believe 'bacon and eggs' is a sufficient breakfast item, but would you like anything else, at all, my Little Knight?" She purred, before turning around to him.

She was, of course, utterly naked and didn't care one bit, if anything revelling in the gaze he was most certainly giving her. "I hope you didn't mind, but I ate already, sorry" She admitted, and turning to face him would reveal that her belly, normally huge with the size of her meals, was only a portly bulge on her new, massive frame... and judging by it's shape, it was clear that Elra had decided a certain mega-dicked wolverine was an adequate breakfast item.

(https://www.furaffinity.net/view/45019474/)

(Asset wise, that's how big I imagine her :P If that's TOO hyper though, we can say she's smaller)
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:05 am

(That size is lovely~ >///> and happy weekend again, last week was even busier than the one before)

Elra always seemed to manage the impossible, waking and dreaming, she had turned a typical nightmare end of falling some great height into a soft cushioned decent into blissful sleep. Surrounded by the goddess, it was the only thing to do, but disappear into the massive crevice, eternally held between those gracious buns…

Then he felt his eyes opening, his head turning, the red panda pulling his muzzle from the pillow he had planted his face into. Rolling over, he breathed in deeply. He felt so refreshed, yet also still relaxed like he had been last night… last night… He looked upwards then in confusion. Last night had ended downstairs… in Jade’s apartment… it couldn’t have all been a dream… who was that cooking? He pulled the covers off of himself, walking down the short hallway to the kitchen and living area, not really thinking about his own lacking of clothing, especially not as he beheld the most beautiful thing he had ever seen in his life, the sleep blasted from his eyes as he gazed upon her.

He didn’t blink until his eyes pained him to force him to clear his vision. He didn’t want to miss a moment.. but he did have to blink, and then rub his eyes, one at a time, as she started to turn, his vision fixated on every massive wobble her body made, and then over the huge form of her belly, and the clear shape of his friend within her. He was speechless for a few moments, but it was no longer the kind where his mind was racing to try to ease into a topic, or even stupefied wonder. He was just reveling in the moment, and this wonderful sight before him. “What will I be having to drink with that? Some milk? Some cream? Or maybe I should quench my thirst with the sweat between your cheeks you’ve worked up making this breakfast? Did Tawny show you how to use the stovetop?” he rumbled out, the last question after a brief pause, as he looked back to Elra’s belly as he stepped closer. “So I see you’ve changed… I like this look on you,” he murmured, his face flushed… and as he wasn’t wearing clothes, it was easy to see just how much he liked it~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay