Ventures of Renegade Explorers (jdvore & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Ventures of Renegade Explorers (jdvore & Nornico)

Postby jdvore » Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:08 am

"Thanks Captain. I think I'm gonna just take it easy then. That fuck you gave me wore me out." Juno smirked as he said this, gently rubbing his sac before finishing up getting washed. Once he was clean, he dried off thoroughly before making his way back to his room. The extra weight in his sac didn't really affect his walking speed that much, since this was a weight he was used to. Marlowe would feel everything sway gently as Juno moved, then he would be able to feel a solid but soft surface where his back was. Juno was lying in his bed again, the half Ausar idly scrolling through his holo screen on his codex as the two relaxed together.

_

Once in the Cargo hold, Dayan would be able to see Milo bouncing around everywhere as if he was a monkey, getting a look at his longer hair and feline tail. Milo was looking for something, and it made the bull curious. "Hey Milo, whatcha doing? And when did you grow a tail?" Once MIlo saw Dayan, he'd get a better look at the bull's body type. Like most New Texan dudes, he was very muscular, though he wasn't a wall of muscle like some New Texan guys. He had some degree of litheness to him, but that was hidden by his muscles, and his chest was decently large too, and all of it just balanced his appearance and made him incredibly attractive.
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:23 pm

"Oh! Dayan!" Milo squeaked in surprise, turning to face the bull before oogling his near-nude form with shameless obviousness, up and down. "A tail? Oh, this?" Milo questioned, before glancing back at his tail and shaking it. "I don't know, I was about to topple over when it just kind of appeared, I guess? Sometimes my body does stuff to help me like that, I don't know why" Milo said with a shrug, before smiling. "Anyway, I was looking for treasure... Juno said all this stuff was from a pirate ship, so I figured maybe there's some treasure... like gems or coins or stuff, but I'm not having much luck" Milo told him, before shrugging.

"What about you? What are you doing down here? Are you showing off your physique? I notice you're not really wearing anything... in fact, your ass is on display, it's almost like you're offering it up to be filled or something?... Oh! Right! You said you were interested in my size, right? So, did you want me to show you what I could do with all that cum Juno gave me?"

Milo stood up at this, and clenched his hands. His hair seemed to shorten back to how it was, and the little bulk and thickness he'd just had seemed to slim away back to his slender frame once more. His tail shrank away as well. In place of all these disappearances however, a very, very distinctive bulge swelled at Milo's crotch, until it was pretty clear that his SteeleTech jumpsuit was harbouring a ridiculously, inhumanly large cock between his legs, as thick and long as his own torso, it looked.

"I kinda already absorbed some of Juno's cum to eat, so this is as big as I can get right now" Milo explained, as if it was nothing.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:26 pm

"I see. I could imagine why you would think something like that, but I doubt any coins or gems would be left lying around, I'm sure any wealth or treasure New Texas recovered from that pirate was either returned to its proper owners or claimed for use by the government of the planet." At hearing Milo being so candid and casual about him being naked, Dayan just kind of scratched the back of his head. "It isn't really about showing off or begging for sex. I mean I'll never turn down sex, but I just like how being naked feels. I'll wear clothes in places where you need to wear clothes and I have more underwear than just jock straps, but I just prefer being in the buff so to speak. I just got dinner going, so since all it has to do is simmer now, I figured I'd see what you were up to."

Even so, Milo did get it right that Dayan was interested in him sexually. Before he could answer Milo's question, he saw the galotian transform his body and create an absolutely massive cock in between his legs, and he could already feel his own shaft beginning to harden. Milo's jockstrap was very stretchy and wouldn't peel off just at him being erect, but it was clear he had his own huge cock and balls in between his legs. "I see..." Milo ended up leaning against a wall and gave Milo a good look over, and a thought came to him. "Well, what would you be able to do with your body if I gave you more cum? I may not have Juno's 'Nuki Nuts,' but New Texan bulls cum a lot as it is."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:08 am

"Well, you never know, they might have missed something" Milo retorted cheerfully, not at all put off by the idea of pointlessly sifting through scrap salvage. "Besides, it's not just about valuables, you know, it's also about the kind of metals they use for things... I'm not an expert on shipbuilding, but some stuff needs certain materials, I know that much" He said with a grin. "And some stuff has special effects on Galotians like me, kinda like how you fleshy people have gene-mods and stuff, you know?" Milo explained.

"More cum? Well... I'm already pretty full, so I guess I'd either hold onto it to absorb later, or I'd use it to reshape myself some more... Like, if I had more cum, I could make myself bigger" Milo said, patting the enormous bulge between his legs. "Before I got to New Texas, I was actually just as big and bulky as you were, thanks to Juno, but I absorbed all those nutrients over time and got small again... I COULD make myself buff again, but I'd probably have to make my cock and stuff smaller to compensate" Milo explained as he went to sit down as he spoke, sitting on the Egg-Trainer without really realizing.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:14 am

"So if you had the right stone, it would alter your body like gene mods or something like The Treatment does for us? That's actually pretty cool." Dayan made a mental note to pick up any interesting gemstones he found on his journey to give to the slime boy janitor, and kept listening as he talked about how his body worked and what he could do with cum and how he processed it. "I see. I would kind of like to see how you look if you were as buff as I am, but that's really up to you. You can probably tell but I'm something of a country bumpkin, so it's really interesting to learn about new people." As the bull spoke, he got a better look at what Milo was sitting on, and it made him tilt his head to the side.

"Uh, what's that thing you're sitting on Milo? It looks like a saddle, but it's also got handle bars? Is this like some kind of futuristic hobby horse?"

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:26 pm

"Body and mind too, apparently there's some metals that can even make us smarter or behave a certain way, kind of like how bots are programmed, or so I was told" Milo told Dayan, before he smirked. His enormous bulge between his legs began to shrink down, until it wasn't quite as noticeable anymore. Instead, all that mass went to Milo's muscles, and it looked as if he'd been blown up like a balloon, suddenly becoming buff, although not excessively so... He was closer to Dayan's physique than, say, Big T's. His now well-defined chest certainly strained against his SteeleTech jumpsuit, abs and pecs on full display against the fabric.

"This?" Milo asked, patting the Egg Trainer, his voice also now sounding just a little deeper, a little more butch. "The Captain says it's something called an Egg Trainer... apparently, you sit on it, and it lays fake eggs to either stretch you out or make you carry, to help with real eggs or even pregnancies, something like that" Milo said, before grinning. "I found the manual whilst I was by myself on New Texas, and apparently there's a setting that puts like a little orb in you, and whenever someone cums in you, it multiplies and expands until you can't fit anymore and then makes you lay 'em... and as soon as you're done, you can do it again" Milo said, smirking.

"...the Captain sure likes to be full of things, I'm noticing" Milo remarked.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:00 am

Dayan blushed quite a bit as Milo shifted his mass to make himself muscular, though not near Big T's level of muscular. If that didn't make the bull hot and bothered already, Milo's explanation of the Egg Trainer helped push his imagination into overdrive. "I'm starting to get that vibe from the Captain as well if when I first met him is any indication. He had a massive belly so big he was supporting it with an anti gravity belt, and he gobbled up an Ausar that was beating the crap out of me." Stretching out, eventually he just finally had to ask Milo directly. "Hey Milo, since we've got plenty of time until we reach the next planet, do you wanna go for a roll in the hay to pass time?"

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:27 pm

"Being a hero whilst having a full tum? Yeah, that kinda sounds like something the captain would do" Milo remarked, before he cocked his head at Dayan's request. "A roll in the hay? Why would we roll in hay? I don't think we brought any with us, and then all we'd do is get hay everywhere..." Milo questioned in confusion, before he blinked. "Wait..."

He pulled up his codex on his wrist, viewing some notes that he'd probably set before, and the look of realization finally inched across his face. "Ohhh..." He cooed, before shutting his 'dex off. "Anyway, duh, of course I do!" Milo answered with a smirk. "So what, just... right here, in the hold? Or do you want to be somewhere else? I know you humans are a little picky where you do it sometimes" Milo pointed out.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:27 pm

Dayan had to stop himself from laughing at Milo not knowing what he meant when he said 'roll in the hay,' but smiled a bit excitedly at the Galotian's enthusiasm. When asked about where to do it, Dayan gently grabbed Milo's hand, the bull's skin feeling quite warm to the Galotian. "Well, as fun as a romp right here would be, it'll be more comfortable if we're on a bed. Let's head to my bunk." Dayan led Milo through the ship to his quarters, giving the slime boy a good look at his bubble butt. Once they reached the room, Dayan let go of Milo's hand and turned around. "Well, I guess we shed clothes now."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:27 pm

By contrast to Dayan's skin, the surface of Milo's hand was cool, not cold, and gelatinous though not drippy or damp at all. "Your hands are warm" Milo observed as they walked from the cargo hold, ever the masterful conversationalist. The whole time he was being lead, Milo's eyes were on Dayan's butt, biting his lip a little as he kept himself restrained. "...Do people ever just come up and squeeze your ass? Because I want to, but the Cap says I shouldn't do that without asking people first" Milo questioned as they walked, the slime lad having no filter as he spoke, whatever was in his mind just tumbling out of his mouth, and him acting as if that's how thinking was supposed to work.

At Dayan's mention of removing their clothes, Milo pulled a zip down from the front of his jumpsuit, which made the whole, rubbery garment just slip off of his body entirely, leaving him entirely nude in his semi-buff, green and translucent body.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:14 pm

"On New Texas, I don't get anyone just coming up and doing it. A ton of people ask though, and for the most part I don't have a problem with them copping a feel. If you wanna squeeze, you're more than welcome to do so while we're on the ship." Once they got to the room, and Dayan saw Milo strip down, the buff form that the Galotian was taking was arousing the bull quite well. Dayan pulled off his jockstrap as well, leaving him fully buff. He was quite well endowed, definitely moreso than Juno, but around average for other New Texans Milo had seen. The bull's key features for his more slim buff build were his chest and his bubble butt.

Now that they were both naked, Dayan smiled before asking. "So how do you wanna do this? I know you wanna start with me on top, but how do you wanna go about it?"

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:05 pm

(Sorry for delay, haven't really felt very writey lately)

Milo just stared at Dayan, oogling his physique for a solid few moments. The slime boy didn't even disguise his erection, letting his cock blow up to full mast without any shame. He bit his lip as he found he couldn't take his eyes off of that butt. There were so many things he wanted to do with it, it was like it was inviting him to try, as well. Dayan's words may as well have been a distant murmur to the distracted Milo.

"...All I can think about is your ass, sorry" Milo managed to murmur, almost like he was in a trance. "...I want to eat out your ass and then fuck you" He told Dayan.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:48 am

(You're fine.)

Dayan wasn't expecting the slime boy to be so blunt or that he would want to be on top given what he was told before, but it made sense considering that this was basically just a creature of lust. "Well, at least you know what you want. It's been a bit since I've bottomed, but I'm down. My ass is yours to do with as you want." Smiling, the bull walked over to the bed and climbed on top of it, leaning over a large pillow and presenting his ass to the Galotian, ready for him to have his way.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:32 pm

(Sorry, I've kind of lost track of things... did you want Dayan to be on top?)
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:00 pm

( Dayan is technically a switch, so I'm fine either way. )

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:09 pm

Whenever that bubble butt was pointed towards him, Milo's eyes were fixed upon it like some kind of anchor, and now that it was on display he finally approached it, reaching his hands out and grasping both cheeks in either hand, squeezing for a moment, even wobbling that butt a little for his own lusty amusement, before lowering his head down and smooshing his face right into the canyon, the crevice. Being a Galotian, he easily slipped through any crack without widening the gap any further, and Dayan would feel Milo's face, particularly his lips and especially his tongue, working around the rim of his rear end, getting it all slick whilst having quite a taste of the bull. He kept going for some time, getting lost in the sensation before eventually pulling his head free, a dazed yet satisfied and goofy look on his face before he grinned and climbed a little further along Dayan's body, so that he could let his still fairly impressive cock slide along into Dayan's crack.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:22 am

Dayan smirked a bit as he felt Milo play with his ass a bit, but this was replaced by a shudder of pleasure when the Galotian began eating his ass out. This wasn't the first time that Dayan had had someone in between his butt cheeks in this way, but usually they stretched him pretty decently. Milo did not stretch him at all while still getting deeper than most people. That sensation made Dayan rock hard, his cantaloupe sized testicles gurgling loudly from the stimulation. Once he felt Milo pull his head out, he could breathe a bit, and spoke a bit even as he felt Milo climb up his body a bit and that definitely solid shaft of Milo's slide between his ass cheeks.

"Fuck... If you've already got me this hard from just your head between my ass cheeks, I can't wait to see what you do to me when you slide your whole cock fully in there..."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:37 am

Milo could only grin in response as he wrapped his arms around Dayan, coiling them across the buffed up bull's chest, as started to probe at Dayan's butthole with his cock. It was so firm and yet so slick and cool, and smooth too. No lube of any kind was needed for the Galotian, as if he was specifically made for sex on demand at any time. He began to push in, his cock squeezing into the booty, stretching the bull slowly but surely untill Milo's hips were firmly squished against Dayan's bubbly cheeks.

Milo was already moaning himself and he hadn't even started thrusting yet. "Fuck, you feel so warm around my cock, Dayan" Milo told him. "Am I... big enough for you? Or too big? I can still shift some mass about if you want?" Milo questioned, all whilst his cock was firmly held in Dayan's ass.

(BTW, from Saturday, I'll be AFK for a week)
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:14 am

( Do what you gotta do. ^w^ )

Dayan was shuddering as he felt Milo's arms around his chest, not used to the cool feel of the Galotian's body as he was penetrated. Milo's gel like body meant that he didn't have trouble slipping into Dayan, but even still Dayan could feel Milo's cock stretching him slowly as it squeezed in. "F-fuck... I've never been stretched after being penetrated before... Your cock is a perfect size Milo, I just really want you to start..." The bull's sac was loudly gurgling under the two of them as Milo was about to start thrusting. It was obvious that when Dayan climaxed, he was going to shoot quite the load.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:46 pm

"Just... do me a favour" Milo panted as he struggled to hold himself back. "...Let me know when you're gonna cum, I don't want you to make a mess" He said with a chuckle, before he finally started to thrust. The galotian was easily overpowered by his own lust, however, and his bucking hips didn't go slow for very long. Fortunetly, his body was cool and soft, and even as their bare flesh slapped against one another, Dayan wouldn't feel as much discomfort as he would with somebody else going so fast so soon.
Nornico
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay