A Most Dangerous Game (Whitebrand and Redfield)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A Most Dangerous Game (Whitebrand and Redfield)

Postby Whitebrand » Thu May 12, 2022 9:26 am

He rounded on her again.

"This is not the Abyss," he told her. "And my wrath can rival the demons and devils themselves. Walk wary, child of the Hells, when you dare to address your betters. I should bind you right now and have you sucking me off for the rest of our voyage. You are now teetering on my goodwill, demon."

The sailors became very quiet. No one dared to get the man's attention now. The nobleman's eyes seemed filled with malicious wrath.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu May 12, 2022 9:35 am

'This is like the lead up to an optional boss fight' Icarus thought to herself turning to face the man a polite smile upon her face, she didn't seem to care too much about the tone of the noble's voice "Oh but I don't come from the abyss" she spoke calmly something that wasn't untrue neither her nor the avatar she inhabited came from that place even in game, that was not the origin she'd chosen for her character.

She wasn't about to tell the man her origins though, well not yet though his threats of a binding did somewhat unnerve her so she took a couple of steps back making sure she was out of the man's reach "and I acknowledge no betters certainly not you and your idle threats." The succubus shifted her tail wrapping around her waist, she kept her eyes upon the nobleman's "so go right ahead and throw your tantrum little toddler you do not frighten me." She stated and in an act of childish pettiness she briefly stuck out her tongue at the man.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu May 12, 2022 8:23 pm

He spoke several words that seemed to dim the light around him. At once a magical circle appeared in the ground around him. An identical circle appeared on the ground around Icarus. She could see heat rising up off of the sigils.

He spoke again and Icarus's back was arched backwards. She was unable to fly or step out of the circle. As he continued to speak she could feel his will coiling around her like a constricting snake.

It was one thing to see stuff like this in a movie or something. It was quite another to actually be on the receiving end.

Thank goodness he didn't have her Name...if she even had one. He was going to have to blunt force the issue. Which was almost a bad because it hurt. A lot.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu May 12, 2022 9:10 pm

Icarus blinked a look of surprise on her face as she spied the circle, she raised an eyebrow she's always found them fascinating and had had to experience them in game. Of course this was nothing like the game for here she could feel the pain and her body reacted to it, twisting and convulsing her mouth hung open and a brief look of pain flashed across her pain.

She curled her fists at her side and grunted eyes locked upon the nobleman, she knew what he was trying to do, he had been threatening her just moments ago after all. The succubus could feel her stamina begin to deplete and felt a mixture of confusion and relief. Though it was draining slowly it was draining, but this was a direct magical attack and she was sure if it was attacking as intended it would be attacking her mp. The succubus was satisfied she could, probably work with this and her lips curved into a grin as she began to resist against the man's will.

Her tail tightened around her stomach and she gave a small grunt, she realised her final skill could probably aid her in this fight, it was designed to fool opponents after all. She grinned her eyes flashing briefly as she activated the Fake Out. The chance of the skill working wasn't guaranteed though she couldn't remember the chance, she knew if it was successful it would fool the noble into thinking he had won. If it failed she'd have to try other means, but It was a gamble she was willing to take.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri May 13, 2022 6:53 am

"A clever ruse, little imp," the man said. "And completely predictable."

What wasn't predicted was the gunshot. A bullet struck one of the runes of the circle trapping Icarus and the whole thing shattered. Icarus was allowed to drop while the spellcaster staggered.

"I think we're past the point of negotiating," Lorcas said. He was standing at the edge of the trees with a hunting rifle aimed at the group. "Deal cancelled, MacMellin. I don't sell girls to a demonologist. Get the fuck off my island."

The royal looked outraged but Lorcas had the gun. Since he didn't want to meet the forces he'd made deals with too early, the sorcerer lifted his hands, palms open.

"Icarus," Lorcas said, his aim rock steady. "You can come away from them now."

"You will...regret this."

"I regret a lot of things," Lorcas said. "One more won't make any difference."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri May 13, 2022 7:05 am

'At least those girls are safe now, they won't have to go with him' Icarus thought to herself, thinking that was a victory of some kind, she sighed brushing herself down shaking her head slightly. Looking over to Lorcas and flashing him a grateful smile, she rubbed her wrists, for whatever reason it felt like something had been wrapped around them. The succubus cracked her knuckles took a couple of steps towards Lorcas before pausing a thought crossed her mind, that had to have been exhausting for the man magically speaking perhaps physically too.

This was a good opportunity for her and consequences be damned she wasn't going to pass this up, he was good at concealing his state but she had to assume a binding spell like that would cost him some energy. Regardless of wether or not that was true, she might not get another chance to try and ensnare him. She flashed a small wink to no one in particular, she'd go out all out with her appeal and turned back to face the Icollion noble. The succubus bowed "well that was certainly quite the experience" she states her voice carry a somewhat sultry tone looking straight into the noble's eyes as she spoke a slight teasing smile on her face.

Her tongue playfully traced her lips and she made use of her charm skill bringing it out in full effect against the noble "I'd love to play again, over drinks perhaps?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri May 13, 2022 11:31 am

Then noble was angry...then he looked confused.

"Drinks," he repeated. "Maybe...we can smooth things over...drinks."

Lorcas's eyebrows rose.

"Another time," Lorcas said. "Haul anchor."

The nobleman turned back to this ship. This men gave him a wide berth.

"Nice touch," Lorcas said to Icarus
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri May 13, 2022 11:49 am

Icarus gave a polite nod to Lorcas, watching the nobleman turn back to his ship, the young succubus cracked her knuckles. She looked to the slaver raising an eyebrow, she was happy that she'd gotten some of her charm to work on the man.

"No problem, thanks for stepping in, things got a little hairy there for a moment." She stated turning her attention from the Icollians now, she tutted a little stepping towards him, keeping her back to the men, they were unimportant to her for now. "How did you know where I was and when to step in?" For a moment she wandered if the man was going to be upset with her, she had caused him to lose the sale after all, so she made sure to stay out of grabbing range.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri May 13, 2022 12:57 pm

"It wasn't hard to guess when I saw you take off," Lorcas said with a shrug. "Why the curiosity about the Icollians? It's like there's something personal in it."

He slid the bolt back from the rifle and took out the bullet.

"You aren't as strong as you should be," he oberved. "So I guess you're like...a low level demon or something?"

The ship crew resumed their work. Lorcas looked like he was satisfied that they were going to leave. He sighed.

"Well...I feel bad for his kids. Unlike him they're pretty much okay. For nobles. Assuming he really was buying for them." He shrugged. "Luckily I have other offers. Now..."

He set down the rifle in the nearby cart. He turned to Icarus and walked up to her with a mischievous smirk. He caught her by the waist and spun her around. He bent her backwards, almost perpendicular to the ground, and leaned his face close to hers.

"Your rescuer demands a reward," he said. "Answers first. Then fun."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri May 13, 2022 1:07 pm

Icarus blushed heavily as she hung back, a slight laugh escaping her lips and she shook her head at his antics. "Back in the game I had items that increased my strength and access to a considerable amount of wealth. Here I don't seem to have any of those." She frowned a little shaking her head "as for the Icollians, well they seem to be in a strong position now but back when I fought against them in the game they weren't as powerful so I was quite curious."

"My strength may not what it once was but I can probably take them on." She says sounding confident in her abilities, his question about her demon level being conveniently ignored "and I seem to have found my first enemy in that noble and his galleon." She gave a small laugh, moving to wrap her arms around Lorcas's neck Her cheeks flushed as she hung in the slavers arms, holding herself close to him because she didn't wish to fall to the ground.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri May 13, 2022 2:12 pm

"There was a time when every country and race in the world seemed to have heroes and gods that opposed them," he said a he spun he around again, both righting her and pulling her against him. "Even female heroes! Can you believe that?

"But then one day they all just...stopped," he said with a sigh. "And the Icollians....didn't. Now everything is either subordinate or owned outright by them. All the legendary magic was appropriated. Magic training was confined only to their nobles. Slavery became a universal industry.

"So if your toys are anywhere," he finished as he leaned back against his cart, pulling her with him. "They're probably in some Icollian noblewoman. Or consort. Or in someone's safe."

He looked sad now. His defenses had once again been lowered.

"It must have been an amazing age," he said. "I would have liked to not have to step around the Icollians every day. But the past is the past. It's gone."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat May 14, 2022 6:55 am

"Female Heroes yeah sounds right" she states shaking her head a small laugh escaping her lips. 'So if I want to find my items I have to go to the Icollian's land' Icarus thought to herself, her thoughts distracting her from Lorcas pulling her around "I'm here, I was in that time....That time was likely the age when the Game was live." She spoke aloud nodding slowly, she looked over to the galleon, it was a grand ship made of fine wood that much she could tell. She allowed a small laugh to escape her lips and she shook her head "then I am just going to have to find them the old fashioned way, by exploring."

Icarus moved to grasp the man's head between her hands "Luckily I have a lead on where to start my search after all a noble like that probably has access to treasure rooms" she thought for a moment, looking serious a gentle smile on her face "my path is clear and with that said.....Lorcas" she paused a small sigh escaping her lips.

"I have to ask you....Sell me to that Icollian."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun May 15, 2022 11:36 am

A dozen objectionable emotions seemed to flash over Lorcas's face all at once.

"You really want those tools of yours, do you?" he said, keeping his emotions out of his voice. "It figures. You already have your hooks into him."

He was trying to not sound worried. Or betrayed.

"And then what? Off and away? Free as a bird? That won't happen. Once they realize what you're doing they'll hunt you down. Forever."

He sounded genuinely worried.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun May 15, 2022 11:39 am

"Once I have my items, their hunt won't be much of an issue." Icarus states, she smiled warmly at the man, his concern for her was quite touching and she appreciated it. The succubus shifted a little, tilting her head to the side a small grin on her face "but for long term plans....I was thinking about toppling the Icollian government."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun May 15, 2022 12:10 pm

Now he looked astonished.

"Alone." he said as he stared at her. "Take down the mightiest empire the world has ever seen? I respect the ambition but that's just...impossible."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue May 17, 2022 4:07 am

"I don't believe in the impossible" Icarus states with a shrug moving to sit up, she folded her arms and tilted her head to the side "besides there's an item out there that will greatly affect my chances of succeeding, but first it must be found." She stated sounding confident "and the fight will be more even than you think, because I highly doubt they'll have gotten those items to work for them."

She wet her lips "and they still have enemies out there.....No Empire doesn't once the first hole appears those enemies will strike.....I just have to open it up wide enough for them to see the benefit." She gave Lorcas a gentle smile and relaxed her body a little "you don't have anything to worry about I shall be fine."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue May 17, 2022 9:03 pm

He puit his arms around her and his hands dug into her butt...oddly coming off as both possessive and protective at the same time. He rested his head on her shoulder, thinking.

"What if I said I didn't want you to go?"? he said as he kneaded the muscles of her buttocks. "What if I said I wanted to protect you. Like I do Meriem and the others?"

He nuzzled at her neck, trying to think of something to say to dissuade her...knowing that he probably couldn't.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri May 20, 2022 1:50 am

Icarus blushed a slight squeak escaping her lips and she shook her head slowly, but didn't try to remove her butt from the man's hands. The succubus shifted her tail tightened around her waist and she tilted her head to the side. "I'd say I'd still go anyway, this is the path that I have chosen and I'm not about to back down from it now." Her smile remained gentle and she tried to be as polite as she could manage.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri May 20, 2022 1:23 pm

"Well I wont just let you got."

Nevertheless he took her arm and marched her over to the dazed noble.

"Six thousand for her," he said bluntly, sounding like the words were forced out of him. "No oversight. Take it or leave it."

The nobleman stared at him, his brain trying to work through the whammy Icarus had hit him with.

"Show him your boobs," Lorcas said to her. "That should turn his brain off completely."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri May 20, 2022 1:31 pm

Icarus blinked a slight blush on her cheeks and she nodded her head, looking very much like someone had just received a scolding. The young succubus gripped the bottom of her shirt with her free hand silently lifting her shirt, till it was almost over her head, allowing her breasts to bounce free before the Nobleman. She shifted a little, unable to see the man;s reactions through the fabric and so waited silently for his response.
Redfield
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay