A Most Dangerous Game (Whitebrand and Redfield)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A Most Dangerous Game (Whitebrand and Redfield)

Postby Whitebrand » Fri May 20, 2022 1:45 pm

She could practically hear the man's brain turn into white static.

"Done," he finally said.

Lorcas pushed Icarus forward and the nobleman took her by the arm.

There was a quick exchange. Soon Icarus was being half dragged on top the ship by her new owner. She could practically feel Lorcas's eyes on her the entire time until she was taken below.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri May 20, 2022 1:48 pm

The succubus held her breathe for a moment, stumbling along with the noble she pushed her shirt down and shook her head, her cheeks flushed a bright red color. The man's grip on her was quite firm, but nothing she couldn't break out of.

The inside of the ship was actually quite nice, as impressive as the exterior had been and nothing less than she'd expected for something belonging to a noble. The young lady looked about as she was dragged along, a separate set of steps descended further and she figured that was where the cargo was stored, that was not their destination, though where her Owner was taking her at that moment she didn't know.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri May 20, 2022 3:46 pm

The nobleman dragged her straight to this quarters. As soon as he closed the door He started removing his outer robes. He put them in his closet and sat down at his desk...looking addled. He was wading through the confusion gradually.

The damage she had done to this mind was fading. She could feel it. He was still susceptible to suggestion for awhile. But only awhile.

She knew from his words that his sons were a chink in his armor. Even if he had trouble relating to one of them. She didn't really know his place in the hierarchy, or that of his sons'.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat May 21, 2022 5:59 am

Icarus stood by the door, watching the nobleman a slight shiver running down her spine as she moved infront of the man's desk. Her cheeks flushed slightly and she allowed a small laugh to escape her lips, her hands gripping the bottom of her shirt. The succubus shifted her tail about letting it relax behind her and a gentle smile appeared upon her face.

She spoke gently "so....tell me a little about yourself and your sons." She states sounding a little curious as she asked the man. The young woman lent forward moving her hands to rest behind her back, her head tilted to the side.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat May 21, 2022 6:42 am

"I am a third cousin of the Emperor's Uncle," he said. "I rule over the archipelagos of Drasta and Anedra. Stupid savages, mostly, but a few are worthy keeping...and their women are in high demand."

His chest swelled up a bit.

"My two sons are fine young men," he said. "But they are always coming up with new ideas about how to do things. The Old Ways are still around because they work. They will learn."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat May 21, 2022 6:49 am

'Wow, this man's quite the high roller.....But those sons of his they sound quite promising' Icarus thought to herself, nodding along to the man, he seemed to be quite proud of himself. With an ego like that it could be worth stroking it. The succubus allowed a small laugh to escape her lips and shifted about from side to side, taking a brief look around the man before turning back to her owner.

The succubus bobbed her head up and down, remaining silent for a moment "Oh ok those sons of yours sound interesting.....By the way what should I call you?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat May 21, 2022 12:09 pm

"I am High Duke Torill MacMellin," he said. "As your owner I am your Master. You will refer to me as such. You will refer to my sons, Niall and Daiel, as 'my lord'. They have outgrown the 'young Master', I think. Ready to own their concubines now. Ready to marry properly too."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat May 21, 2022 12:16 pm

Icarus nodded slowly, he was more cordial now, either he felt in total control or he was still under her power, regardless it wouldn't matter too much to her. The succubus nodded in agreement "understood, the two sons are Niall and Daiel and your Torill" she muttered deliberately ignoring his wish to be called master. She straightened her back a smirk upon her face "too bad you ruined your chance to get them slaves....Poor old Torill."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat May 21, 2022 12:28 pm

He frowned. Perhaps he refusal to call him Master had triggered him.

"You did that." He growled, getting increasingly hostile. "Challenging me. Arrogant cow...but I can get others for my sons. Maybe I will chain you down and have them ravish you."

Then he stopped. He looked down at his desk looking confused again

"Except...they wouldn't would they? Too weak still. Too soft. I need to toughen them up..."

He went silent as he regathered his thoughts. He was coming out of it faster now. The monster within was getting back in control again.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat May 21, 2022 12:33 pm

Icarus raised an eyebrow, knowing he was right on both accounts, the woman shifted about leaning forward onto the deck, her breasts pushed onto the wood before the man. The succubus gave a small wink "whatever you say mr Torill, personally I don't think there's anything wrong with them not being exactly like you." She states her voice soft and she did her best to keep herself polite as she spoke to the man. The former human shifted about carefully climbing up onto the desk a light blush upon her cheeks as she did so, her hand reaching out to gently pat the man's head.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat May 21, 2022 12:43 pm

He calmed a bit.

"The world is a harsh place," he said. "And the Imperium must be harsh in return to rule as it should. They will have to learn."

He sounded of two minds on that. On one side was the ruthless Icollian dictator. On the other side was a father who cared about this sons...and might be reluctant to remake them in his own image.

"Perhaps I should let them rule a territory...let them find out what happens when you show weakness to the savages."

But there was a part of him in there that didn't want his sons hurt.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:06 am

Icarus nodded slowly, she was aware of the Icollian's philosophy in the game, it didn't seem to have changed too much here in this time. The succubus thought, getting the sons out of the way would probably make things easier. "That's a great idea, nothing like the real world to sober a wayward child" she gave a small laugh looking down to the nobleman she shifted about, laying along the desk now, knocking a few unimportant items to the ground.

The woman playfully kicked her legs and stretched briefly attempting to tempt the man with her body something she realised that would have a higher chance of succeeding if she were naked, but she didn't want to go there yet, right now she wanted a way to kill the time until she found her way to Torill's home.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:50 pm

Just the hint of submission was all he needed. He grabbed her top and panties and tore them away. He gripped her throat with one hand while using the other to disrobe. In moments he was climbing atop her, forcing her down and pinning her to his desk.

He entered her hard, without any concern of her pleasure. Fortunately she was a succubus...even this cruel assault fed her magical nature. It wasn't as pleasant as Lorcas had been, but its worked well enough. Had she been human...this would have been very bad.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:18 pm

The succubus squirmed beneath the Icollian, it was certainly not what she had expected, she gagged a little. Her cheeks flushed and she curled her hands into fists moan of pleasure escaped her lips. Her succubus nature coming to the forefront now, her eyes glowing slightly from the sudden stimulation, her lips curved into a grin as she allowed the nobleman to have his way with her.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:03 pm

It was amazing the little tidbits of information that flowed into her head. She somehow knew he had been married and had two concubines. When his wife had passed away he found himself unable to enjoy the touch of his concubines and fed them to a dragon in exchange for much needed gold. His wife's monument deserved the best.

After that he hadn't been able to touch a woman again...well he'd ravished a couple of his maids but they didn't count. He had enjoyed tying them up though. The attack on the succubus had been driven both by her beauty and his desire to punish her for her sauciness.

She knew somehow that his sons were both his pride and a source of cringe. They weren't"strong" like him...they didn't have the Icollian drive to conquer a much as he. They hadn't so much as gotten a single concubine pregnant. Hell, they treated their playthings with a kindness that disgusted their father.

If Icarus wanted to change the Icollian way, the boys might be a good start.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:58 am

The young succubus felt a smug sense of satisfaction as she looked through the information, her cheeks flushed and she shifted beneath the man, she'd definitly have to target the sons, they'd make things easier. She grunted a little, tilting her head to the side for now she'd deal with the attention of the noble man and look into matters properly when she reached his home. She gave a small grunt of pleasure and shifted her body beneath the noble her lips curved into a small smile.

"Yeah ok, that's good sir."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:32 pm

It didn't last long since he was more concerned with his pleasure than hers. When he was finished with her he dragged her off the desk by her hair and forced her to sit in a corner on a blanket.

"That is your home until we reach my estate," he told her. "You will service me any time I wish. You will ignore all other males unless I tell you otherwise. If you wander into anyone else's bed, I will punish you in ways even demons won't like. If you do anything I decide I don't like, I will feed you to whatever creature I feel like. Do you understand?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:35 pm

Icarus nodded a sigh escaping the succubi's lips, her tail swished side to side behind her, she looked about the blanket a slight tut escaped her lips. Her small wings fluttered on her back and she huddled up into the corner, resting her hands on her knees. The nude woman tilted her head and gave a small nod "yes I understand perfectly....Crystal Clear" she says nonchalantly giving the man the ok gesture.

"Cozy corner you have here anyway."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:31 pm

He punched her.

With her gear she could have ignored it. Without it...it hurt like hell. At least as much as any other blow she'd ever felt. The man knew how to throw his weight into it. He pulled back his fist again...
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:34 pm

"Ow" Icarus stated rubbing the spot on her shoulder where the man had hit her, it was quite red now. The succubus tutted watching the man as he aimed to hit her again but she moved out of the way, meaning the icollian's fist would connect with the ship's solid wood behind her. Icarus narrowed her eyes a little looking up at the man, she shook her head slightly.

"Geez what is your problem?"
Redfield
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay