Day 101: Escape (Whitebrand and Redfield)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Day 101: Escape (Whitebrand and Redfield)

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:01 am

"I do want to keep you for myself," the lamia cooed as her tail wrapped around Mercurial's bare legs.

The lamia turned out to be rather inexperienced but eager to learn. The moans of pleasure lasted well into the night as Mercurial got her way.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:15 am

The nineteen-year-old sighed as she awoke, using the back of her hand to rub her eyes a content smile appeared upon her face and she stretched her arms out, cracking her fingers. A yawn escaped her lips and she looked around, the room it was the lamia's office all right she was surprised she hadn't left and found herself laying against one of the rooms bean bag chairs.

Her lower legs entangled by the snake woman's tail, looking at a clock she realised it was quite early and figured none of the others would be up at this time. Mercuriel allowed a small laugh to escape her lips, she moved carefully trying not to disturb the lamia as she attempted to slide her legs free of the woman's coils.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:40 am

The snake girl murmured a bit and here coils shifted, but Mercurial was able to extricate herself from then loose coils. Judging from then slight smile on the other girls' face, she'd had a good time.

They lobby was silent. Everyone else was still asleep upstairs. Mercurial noticed that there was a small breakfast room that was fully stocked. Guests would probably have too cook up their own breakfasts, though.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:53 am

Mercuriel smiled, watching the snake girl for a moment before turning her attention to the lobby, it was silent and she was glad no one else seemed to be around. The young lady took in a breath and moved across into the breakfast room.

She pushed the door open and looked about, it seemed quiet but there seemed to be another room on the other side, this place seemed fairly larger than she'd thought it would be. The nude Mercuriel grinned, it was more like a kitchen and she could make do with these utensils, though she noticed a few of them seemed to be quite oversized even the oven. The young lady realised she could probably fit in one or two of these if she tried.

She made a bit of a clattering sound as she moved about and hissed a little calming herself down, glancing towards the other door, she wandered if this place had any other staff like a maid or a chef, it did seem like it was big enough to require them after all.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:48 am

"Well hello, sexy," a male voice said.

Brand was in the entrance doorway in his very handsome human form, leaning against the door jamb. He looked much better, with most of the bruising he had taken faded into mere marks. He was grinning, clearly enjoying the free show.

"Looks like we might need a cook to make some breakfast," Brand said. "Luckily...I happen to be an excellent one."

She would have to get around him to get back to her maid costume. He didn't look like he was going to move, though.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:06 am

"Yes ... I Imagine you could be" Mercuriel states her voice trailing off a little, a slight shiver ran down her spine and she looked past the man. There was only a slight blush upon her cheeks, she wasn't embarrassed to be seen naked by the man, after all she was sure he'd already seen her like this.

The nineteen-year-old rubbed her neck flashing the man a small smile "You must have a lot of free time on your hands ... Though I'm surprised cooking is one of your skills, surely you'd be fed by your slaves ... Or Fed on your slaves anyway." She grinned shifting about from foot to foot and rolled her head about.

"Well good to see your looking better ... Did you sleep well? Personally, my sleep was wonderful."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:36 pm

"I'm surprised that you got any sleep at all," Brand said. "You want the snake girl as your pet? I can arrange it.

"And no, I'm quite capable of feeding myself, thank you," he added. "I'm not terrifically spoiled. In fact I quite like cooking for my servants. It keeps me sharp. So..."

He walked up to her and smiled. He looked like he was fighting the impulse to embrace her, and only by a hair.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:03 pm

"A Pet?" Mercuriel stated a brief look of surprise upon her face and she pursed her lips as she thought about it, a slightly nervous laugh escaping her lips. The young woman tilted her head "I'd have to seriously consider that" she gave a small laugh. The human shifted about bobbing her head a little "I think I'll see if there's enough here to make some pancakes ... Could make for a nice breakfast before a bath." The girl let out a content sigh a small grin on her face, turning her attention away from Brand for the moment to set about trying to make breakfast.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:52 am

Brand stepped up behind Mercurial and put his hands on either side of her waist.

"I was worried," he told her. "About treachery. What if she had gone and eaten you anyway? Still...you got us rooms that allowed me to get some much needed rest so....thank you. Again.

"And you let me worry about breakfast," he added, patting her shoulders familiarly.

He went to the counters and started going through them, extracting all the tools and ingredients needed for pancakes.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:37 am

"She doesn't seem like the type to do a betrayal like that" Mercuriel states though she realised the thought might have crossed her mind at one point. "She was more confused than angry, so I figured I'd be safe enough." She nodded slowly stepping away from the counter, a small smile on her face as she watched the man get to work.

The nude woman looked around and found a stool to sit on, a sigh escaped her lips and she stretched her arms out before her, crossing her legs at the ankles her eyes focused on Brand's work.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:42 am

Brand clearly knew his way around a kitchen. Once he'd selected the pots and pans he wanted he handled the tools like a pro. In mere minutes he was mixing the powders together with eggs, oil, and milk, humming as he did. He also glanced up at Mercurial once in a whole with a slight smile.

The stove heated up nicely as the dragon worked. He only had to wait a couple of minutes before he was pouring the pancake mix into neat circles on the griddle. He flipped the cakes easily, keeping them a rich golden brown and bringing them to maximum fluffiness. The smell of the cooking pancakes filled the kitchen.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:04 am

As the smell reached her nose, Mercuriel began to squirm on her seat her cheeks flushed and she wet her lips. The familiar smell seemed to be all the more delicious given the last couple of days recent events. The human shifted about, looking about in the corner she saw what looked to be a bottle of chocolate syrup and quickly fetched it, pancakes were better with chocolate after all.

She kicked her legs back and forth on the floor a look of eager anticipation upon her face.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:57 am

Soon Brand set down a plate in front of Mercurial, with three big fluffy pancakes piled on it in a neat stack.

He wasn't done though. He had plenty of batter left. He continued to produce more of the flapjacks.

This was a good thing because the delicious smell attracted the other girls downstairs. Brand happily piled more pancakes on to more plates for them.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:00 am

"Aw sweet" Mercuriel states eagerly tucking into the stack before her, after drizzling on some chocolate of course "oh man these taste real good." The human states hungrily munching on the breakfast food giving a small nod to the other three as they arrived.

The nude woman turned slightly to greet them, giving the girls a good luck at her nude body "morning girls ... Did you lot sleep well last night?" She asked a coy smile now present upon her face.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:43 pm

"Oh. My. God." Gayle said with feeling. "Real food!"

"I am so starving," Shi said. "Is all that really fir us?"

"I take good care of my servants," Brand answered proudly.

"So did you two...have fun?" Emilia asked.

"Sadly no," Brand said. "Mercurial's virtue remains untouched by me."

Emilia scoffed but didn't press the issue.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:44 pm

"He's not wrong" Mercuriel stated a small laugh escaped her lips as she ate the last of her pancakes a content smile on her face. The human set the plate down and cracked her knuckles "this stuff really is delicious ... I could almost eat it Everday." She laughed again shifting about on her seat kicking her legs a little "ah the joys of real food."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:48 pm

The girls attacked the food, though Emilia gave Brand a suspicious glance first. Brand followed the pancakes with bacon, muffins, and tall glasses of juice.

"Got tired of the maid costume?" Emilia asked Mercurial.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:10 am

Mercuriel gave a small laugh and shook her head, the human looked over to Emilia. "No, no nothing like that, I just couldn't be bothered getting dressed when I woke up today." She gave the woman a quick thumbs up "and there's nothing too bad about that I mean this feels great."

She glanced over to Brand "oh can I get some more pancakes please?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:47 am

Brand obliged with more pancakes.

"I didn't agree to being your servant," Shi said blandly.

Brand gave her a level look.

"I saved your life twice within minutes of meeting you," Brand pointed out. "But we can settle things after we get out of here."

There was an awkward pause.

"That sound fair," Shi agreed.

Brand resumed making breakfast for everyone.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:18 am

"Yeah now, don't start an argument over breakfast" Mercuriel states shaking her head a little, she grinned taking some pancakes onto her plate and then an extra one which she promptly ate. The human stretched her legs out and pushed herself to her feet, holding the plate she walked to stand behind Shi "but hey, if you don't wish to be his servant you could always be mine." She states giving the woman a coy smile a slight laugh escaping her lips.
Redfield
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay