Ventures of Renegade Explorers (jdvore & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Ventures of Renegade Explorers (jdvore & Nornico)

Postby jdvore » Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:15 pm

Juno couldn't help but suppress a snicker at Milo's comment, with Dayan just patting Milo's head. Ben smirked a bit as well, but his attention was more focused on Kase, so when he was brought forward, Ben stepped forward to examine the short kait, kneeling down to get a better look, and his glasses flashed a bit before text started to run up them like a display as he examined Kase's arm, taking an X-ray and bio scan to diagnose him.

"You weren't kidding about a broken arm. He's got a nasty fracture in his arm, and he has bruising all along his body. Juno, can you lower the exam bed and get the stuff for a cast so I can wrap it? If his arm isn't set right, it won't heal right when we give him the medicine."

Juno nodded and began to do as Ben asked, meanwhile the droid turned to Dayan. "Dayan I presume? Juno told me a little bit about the rest of the crew while we were getting things ready for the patient. Juno tells me you're quite a skilled cook. Would you be able to prepare this special tea drink? We have the ingredients for it, and the medicine needs to be mixed into it for the patient to take it."

As he spoke, Ben sent a signal to a scanner/printer near where Dayan was, and when he grabbed it, it got him interested. "This is a special medicinal milk tea for soothing aches and washing down medicine. I'll see what I can do." With that said, Dayan excused himself from the med bay and made his way to the galley of the ship to get that drink made. Finally, Ben turned back to Kase and spoke with a gentle tone to set the sheepish kaithrit at ease.

"All right Mr. Kase, I'm going to wrap your arm in a cast and give you a medicine that will dull your pain along with strengthening your body's ability to heal damage it's sustained, so you'll only have to wear that cast for a week. However, I'm going to have to ask you to strip out of your suit, since I'm going to be using a special light in my palms that will soothe and dull pain on anywhere on your body I touch, basically a contact anesthetic so that we can soothe your immediate aches and put your arm in the cast without hurting you. It won't work unless I'm touching your body directly though. I'm sorry for any discomfort that may cause, but cutting corners with medical treatment can make things worse."
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:43 am

Kase's wariness suddenly came screeching back to his mind as he realized he was still surrounded by strangers, and now on their own ship, with nobody from the company knowing he was here. How did he know he wasn't about to be knocked out and have his organs harvested or something? Eyes flitted this way and that, his heckles started to raise, when-

"We're with SteeleTech, Kase" Marlowe told him, breaking the silence and earning the attention of the kait, who's ears swivelled to face Marlowe before his eyes did. "Well, kinda, anyway... I'm Marlowe Steele, the 'prodigal son' as some people are calling me, but at the moment, I don't own any part of SteeleTech, not until I find a series of data probes scattered through the system... One of which, I've learned, is possibly being held by the local Zil and an ausar terrorist, and I'm told you're the one with the best infomation on this so far" Marlowe explained. "...We're not here to rob you, or kidnap you, or anything like that... All we want is information, the patch-up was free, but if it's what you need, you can consider it payment for whatever you can tell me about this... RK Lah, after that, we'll go our seperate ways, me on my journey and you on yours, and we can say that we all co-operated with each other, right?"

There was silence, contemplative, between everyone present. "...You just want to know about the Zil, and you'll let me go?" Kase asked, not quite as uncertain, but it still seemed like he needed to hear the words. The medical-minded android could probably detect that besides his broken arm, Kase seemed to be suffering from stress, fatigue and anxiety, though he seemed to be masking it rather well, but some cracks were clearly showing.

Marlowe nodded. "That's all" He confirmed.

Kase was quiet again, before he sighed. He didn't say it but clearly, he was just tired, and this seemed like the easiest option at this point as he started unzipping his Pyrite tunic down to his waist, letting his healthy arm slip free before slowly, carefully, sliding his other arm out, leaving his smol body topless.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:40 pm

Ben was worried about Kase becoming hysterical, but Marlowe's words seemed to calm the kait down, and he was willing to remove his top, exposing how many bruises were on his body, and how roughed up he was. "I'm glad you're giving us a chance Kase. Now go ahead and lie down and we can get started." Ben led Kase to the operating table, and after the kait lied down on it, he raised it up and brought his hands up, which were now glowing. "Just relax now. I'll apply the anesthetic first so we can numb your body and give you a break from the aches and soreness you're experiencing, and we'll get your arm set and put in a cast."

Ben made sure to note that Kase was incredibly stressed out, and he would make it a point to bring it up once he had finished up with the kait's treatment. Gently, Ben began to carefully run his hands on Kase's body, giving special attention to his bruises. Each spot that Ben touched would seem to lose feeling, but in the sense of taking medicine for pain. Once Kase's body was calmed, the droid began numbing the kait's arm, being extremely careful to not cause any discomfort. "Please let me know if there's any discomfort with this. Juno, can you get the cast materials ready?"

Juno nodded and began to assemble the cast, preparing a sheet of fiberglass to make the outer shell of the cast while having plenty of padding, cotton, and wrappings to keep the arm immobile. As he did this, Juno turned to Marlowe. "This poor guy looks like he's been through hell. Where did you find him Captain?"

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Sep 06, 2022 5:14 pm

"The UGC Officer for Esbeth told me an escaped convicted terrorist by the name of RK Lah is active in the jungle" Marlowe explained. "At first I figured, maybe a potential job to help us get cash for the long-haul, but then a kaithrit merchant told me RK Lah's been hoarding any technology that gets lost in the jungle, including crashed satellites and drones... And maybe, I thought, maybe SteeleTech probes as well. This merchant tells me that since the locals have apparently gone crazy, nobody goes out into the jungle right now... except for a green-haired Pyrite rep" Marlowe told Juno. "Then, lo and behold, I see Dayan and Milo waving me down, with the green-haired kaithrit himself, though I suspect their reasons were a little different to mine" Marlowe remarked.

"Something about bee people and honey?" Milo offered up, before shrugging. "I don't remember... there's a weird few minutes in the bar that I can't remember, for some reason..." Milo said, furrowing his brow.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:07 pm

"Damn, looks like a lot happened after I brought Ben back to the ship and repaired him." Juno smiled, and once Ben was done numbing up Kase's arm, the duo began to apply the cast, with Juno following Ben's instructions as they set and bound Kase's arm with the padding and medical wrapping. "But if this RK Lah is hoarding technology that ends up in the jungle, he may have what you're after. I wonder why Dayan wanted to talk with Kase though..." In that moment, Dayan returned to the room with a tech kettle full of the special drink that Ben requested for Kase, setting it to the side until it was needed.

"Well, my reason is more tied in with my own personal goal. I wanted to reopen talks with the Zil tribes to get a hold of a special honey they make, but the tribes are all hostile. I want to figure out why and see if the issue can't be resolved and trade opened up so that this ingredient can be obtained. But from what I'm hearing, it seems our reasons are lining up mighty fine."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:03 am

"The natives, The Xil..." Kase finally spoke up, a little softly. He still seemed a little wary, but he was starting to relax a bit as well, perhaps the numbing of the pain in his arm was helping. "They're normally rather... friendly, in a very physical way, but they're still a little secluded, only some Xil have ingratiated themselves into the colony, and that's mostly because they want to have sex with aliens" Kase pointed out. "...Pyrite wants to scan the planet's geological value, but that can't be done without interfering with the Xil's territory, and risking some kind of major planetary and political incidence... Since most of the Pyrite employees around here are either factory workers or miners, I was the most qualified in the area for negotiations... and that, well... I was kind of, um... the most... pleasing, to look at... apparently..." Kase explained, beginning to blush at this detail.

"Shortly before I got here though, the Xil were acting up, and when I went into the jungle to find them, the local patriarch was instead taking counsel from an ausar"

"RK Lah" Marlowe murmured. Kase nodded. "He seems to have convinced them that 'Skywalkers' will only bring doom and destruction to their planet, particularly their jungles and their ecosystem, and that force is the only way to make themselves a worthy equal to us... I tried to refute all this, but RK Lah had enough influence, or enough charisma, that the Patriarch was having none of my words... he insisted that, if he was to hear what I had to say, I had to prove myself against RK Lah in honourable combat, and, well..."

Kase nodded to his arm. "...I'm not really a fighter, so he wiped the floor with me, and sent me packing... and that's, that's kinda it" Kase finished.

"...So, sounds like RK Lah is our big problem... we solve him, we can hopefully calm down the Xil, and we can find wherever he's hoarding his technology" Marlowe remarked. "...He's likely got a bounty on his head too, we take him alive, then we all come out of this with a win"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:43 am

As Kase told his story, Juno and Ben finished applying the cast to his arm, which was fully immobilized from the shoulder down, and the cast itself was soothing any pain in his arm and numbing it. Once this was done, Juno began to do some research on his codex on RK Lah to see if there was any information on this Ausar. While he did this, Ben turned to Dayan and gestured towards the kettle, and the New Texan chef took the hint and brought it over, grabbing an insulated cup and pouring out the creamy tea beverage into it. It was medicinal, would help with sleep, and had spices in it that were very soothing for Kaithrit specifically.

"I can understand why they thought you would be a good fit to negotiate with the Xil. You're very easy on the eyes if you don't mind me sayin' so. But they ended up sending a smart man to do what turned out to be a lunk head's job. But for now, you just focus on getting better. Drink this, and get yourself plenty of rest."

Dayan handed the cup to Kase, letting the cat boy grab it with his free hand. Once this was done, he set the kettle down on the table near one of the patient beds in the room, so that Kase would have a more comfortable place to rest and heal up than the operating table. "Okay, the bed is ready for Kase." Ben nodded before he helped the Kaithrit over to the bed, letting him get comfortable after drinking more of the medicinal tea. Meanwhile, Juno moved over to Marlowe to show him the bounty information they have.

"Captain, I thought it best you look at this yourself. RK Lah pissed off quite a few people in the Federation before he came here, so the bounty on him is more than a little ridiculous..." Specifically, RK Lah was worth around 20,000 credits alive, so it would definitely be worth it to pursue this case even if he wasn't hoarding technology.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:57 pm

Marlowe gave a nod of agreement towards Juno's research. "All roads go through this Ausar it seems... thankfully, he doesn't seem like he's got much training, he's just an insane terrorist... So, I'm fairly confident I could take him in an 'honourable' fight, if the Xil allow it... the trouble is getting through their territory unscathed, and then hoping that RK Lah puts as much stock in honour as they do..." Marlowe remarked. "I imagine he'll fight dirty if he thinks the walls are closing in on him"

Marlowe gave a sigh. "There's too many what-ifs and we don't have a lay of the land... variables I'm not particularly keen about. I think we need some more information about the local geography, and then maybe a good rest before we set out into the jungle" Marlowe remarked.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:00 pm

"That's fair. I have an idea of what I can do to help out with the information on the ." Juno began to mess with his holo screen more, and a small robot shaped like a dragon fly came out of one of the pockets of his suit's belt. "I can send out a cloaking drone that can stay hidden and map out the surrounding area. It can map out about a hundred kilometers from its base location in 8 hours and send that data directly back to my codex."

Dayan put a hand to his chin as they discussed this, and on hearing Juno's proactive plan, it made the bull have an idea. "I can hit up the Mead Hall again to see if I can rustle up anymore information on the Xil. Beats just sitting around doing nothing. I can take Milo with me too if you want me to make sure he doesn't get stranded from eating too much."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:23 pm

"Do it, both of you... every piece of information we have gives us more advantages" Marlowe told Juno and Dayan. "Whilst you're doing that, I'm going to make sure our gear is up to snuff for jungle trekking... it's been a while since I've done a job in the wilderness... I'd recommend anyone who's coming along on this mission to stretch out and get some quick exercise in" Marlowe told them.

"And I'm going to..." Milo began, before pausing. "...well, I guess I'll figure out some way to help" He said, with a shrug. "Hopefully it involves blowing dudes" He added, which made Marlowe snort from amusement.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Oct 26, 2022 6:37 pm

Juno and Dayan nodded, and with plans made, everyone went their separate ways. Juno, Dayan and Milo left the ship, though while the bull and the Galotian made their way back to Burt's Badass Mead Hall, Juno wasted no time on getting his drone cloaked and launched, and it began to scout out the entire region. "All right. I'm gonna head back into the ship for now while the drone collects map data. Will you two be fine on your own?" Dayan just smiled and gave the half Ausar a thumbs up. "I think we have it in the bag Juno. The way I reckon, someone's bound to know something about the area, and nothing quite loosens lips like a blow job from a Galotian." Juno chuckled a bit here at understanding what Dayan was up to. He was gonna use Milo's hunger for cum to his advantage in gathering intel. "All right, I'll leave it to you two then. Just don't get Milo so swollen that you gotta roll him back to the ship like a barrel."

Once Dayan and Milo were on their way to Burt's, Juno made his way back into the ship and to his room. He decided to run some maintenance on his own gear as well, starting with his suit, so he wasted no time in stripping out of it and his underwear, deciding to just go full commando as he began tweaking settings for his gear to better fit the jungle climate.

(If you wanna take back control of Ben I think now is a good spot.)

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:28 pm

(The thought occurs that we also need to set-up Ben and Marlowe's dynamic at some point)

A knock rang at Juno's door, and once he called for whomever it was to enter, he'd be greeted by the sight of Doctor Ben, still having all of the appearance choices that Juno had given him; Either nobody else had programmed him to suit themselves, or he'd already prepared himself to represent Juno's preferences.

"Greetings Juno... I thought I'd stop by to inform you that our guest is sleeping rather soundly in the medical bay, and considering how exhausted he was, I'm sure he'll be asleep for quite some time yet" Ben informed Juno. "With that in mind, I thought I'd see if you had any time free at all to finish our... performance exam, that we postponed earlier... of course, I understand if this is an inconvenient moment and you'd rather not" Ben remarked with a smile.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:48 am

( That's true. We could have Marlowe run into Ben after he's done with Juno, or Ben swallows Juno and Marlowe comes looking for him only to find the android with a big belly and takes him for a spin so to speak. )

Juno had largely finished hardware upgrades on his suit and was focusing on software stuff when he heard the knock on his door. "It's open, come on in." Turning around to see who came in, it was Ben, still set to his appearance preferences. On hearing him say that Kase was sleeping soundly, it made the half ausar smile. "That's a relief. He deserves some rest after everything he's been through." On hearing Ben mention their performance exam from earlier, it made Juno blush a bit, but he wasted no time in setting his tools aside, the software stuff could finish on its own. "Sounds good to me. I finished what I was doing, and we need to make sure you're working properly. Your medical functions are working, so that just leaves your other functions." Smiling, Juno walked up to the droid and grabbed his hand, pulling him along to the bed before sitting down on it. "So, where were we Master?"

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:17 am

(Well, the second idea sounds hotter than the first :P)

The smirk instantly appeared on Ben's face, just as quickly as he formerly featureless crotch now suddenly swelled with the appearance of a big, thick dick and even thicker, bigger balls. "Well, Pet, if my memory banks are correct, then I believe you were bent over with your big, bare butt pointed towards me whilst I was letting my dick rest between your cheeks... So we can either resume from there, or we can start a brand new session. It's up to you, but... that might be the last choice I allow you to have, since you've set me to be... fairly dominant" Ben pointed out with a smirk.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:29 pm

(All right, we got a plan. All I ask is that Ben stays gentle while he's being dominant.)

"I'm well aware of that. I am part Ausar, and there is an instinct for me to be submissive that I don't get to act on much... So with that said, I say we pick up where we left off, if that's all right with you Master..." Smiling and blushing, Juno and Ben moved back to where they were before Kase was rushed onto the bridge, with Juno on all fours on his bed, with his bountiful bubble butt facing Ben, who was on the bed behind him with his massive dick sandwiched between the half Ausar's ass.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:21 am

(Also, I had a thought; Once, or if, we get to the Tarkus part where Anno joins the game... I'll offer you control of Kase in exchange for me playing a genderbent, male version of Anno. I think you'd be a better Kase since his personality is more your style, and I think that works for me and Anno as well)

Ben smirked as they got back into their previous positions. He reached across and ruffled Juno's hair. "Good boy" He said with a smirk, before he brought his hands back around to hold Juno by his hips. "Now then, we'll begin by seeing how much of my length you have the capacity for... don't let me down now, Pet, I want to feel those cheeks against my hips, and I know you do too!" Ben said cheerfully, before he poked his big, hard cockhead against Juno's hole, almost teasing it for a moment, before starting to push in, slowly, tantalizingly. He was clearly going to take his time at first, letting Juno feel all the weight and width of his robotic member inch by inch.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:22 am

(I've never unlocked Anno, but I can work with that. I read a little about Anno on the wiki and it seems like he's the kind of character who would get along really well with Juno.)

"Yes Master..." Juno murred a bit at his hair being ruffled, already quite aroused, but that only grew when he felt Ben begin to push into him. "F-fuck... It feels so real... And it's so big..." It took some doing, but Ben would soon feel Juno's ass cheeks against his hips and crotch. "I hope my 'Nuki Nuts don't immobilize me... Though Milo could always help me in that regard..."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:27 am

"Well, Pet, my patented MeldMilk is a synthetic cum that's just as adjustable as the rest of me" Benji told Juno with a smile as he gave the half-Ausar a few pats on the ass cheek. "So you it's entirely possible to have me blow loads into your nice, jiggly butt and not trigger your Nuki Nuts... wouldn't that be relaxing for a change? Of course, you'd still have a gut full of android cum though" Benji said with a snicker. "Anyway, it seems your capacity is good, now let's test your endurance, shall we, Pet?" Benji asked before he put his hands around Juno's waist, and gave one, single, deep thrust, their bodies slapping together, as if Benji was made of warm skin, not some kind of steel. After that one thrust, he did another, and then began to build to a nice, steady rhythm, not fast and hard yet, but still deep.

x

Meanwhile, out of the ship, Milo and Dayan were back in Esbeth's northern street, on their fact-finding assignment to learn about the geography of the area ready for their upcoming mission. At least, that was the proper purpose of their trip...

"...If enough Xil cum in me, do you think I'll become honey flavoured?" Milo questioned Dayan. Truly, a philosophical quandary of their generation. "But honey's sticky, so I'd probably end up getting all clingy... like, if you swallowed me with your cock, I'd probably get stuck in your balls and we'd have to wait until the honey traces had faded away and you'd have to have me in your sack for a while" Milo carried on. He wasn't trying to shock or purposefully arouse... The look on his face showed Milo was thinking very seriously about this, no hint of irony or an amused smirk... he just seemed to always be contemplating cum.

(Oh, I changed my version of Ben to be named "Benji" instead. You don't have to, but I find Ben to be a little generic as a character name, especially as an android in this particular universe)
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:18 pm

Hearing Benji's explanation of his MeldMilk made Juno's cock throb hard as he was adjusting to the android's size, his mind racing with possibilities. "Oh fuck... You can fill me up with all the android cum you want Master... If I could avoid being so backed up because of my 'Nuki Nuts, that would be a major relief..." Juno could only moan as Benji thrust into him, each push making the half ausar's bountiful ass jiggle and wobble wonderfully. It was clear that if Benji actually made it to the market he would be incredibly expensive.

Dayan walked alongside Milo in the jungle heat of Esbeth, his eyes scanning around for people to talk to as they made their way to Burt's Mead Hall. As they walked, he couldn't help but laugh a bit at Milo's pondering. "I feel like if Xil cum made you honey flavored, we'd have to be careful to keep someone from slurping you up. But if you did get stuck in my sac because you're too sticky, I don't see that being too bad for you. You'd have a steady source of cum inside me. If anything, you'd still be stuck inside of me because you'd gorge yourself so much that you'd be too big for me to get out." The bull was definitely sporting a stiffy with this conversation, but he couldn't bring himself to ask Milo to stop, and it was entertaining talking to the Galotian.

Soon, they would come to the Mead Hall, and they would see a rather muscular Xil guy go into the Mead Hall, only wearing a loin cloth like what the others wear and with a plant-woven bag slung over his shoulder. "Wasn't that a Xil? He seemed really calm considering the rest of them are supposedly all hostile. Maybe we can get some information out of him."

(Yeah. I like Benji more too. And also, with this Xil, I kind of wanted to do a scene where Dayan and Milo get drunk and take a roll in the hay with this Xil, only for both of them to get gobbled up. But he lets them go and gives them a rudimentary map of the jungle leading to the Xil tribe's hideout in exchange for the fun. Thoughts?)

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:20 am

"Well, Pet, you'd be wise to remember..." Benji began, in between grunts of effort. The grunts were, perhaps, an automated thing, since it was unlikely that the android needed to pause for breath. "...that I can still cum a lot, a whole lot... I might not trigger your Nuki Nuts, but I'll still leave you with a bloated belly full of my cum, if that's what you want" Benji told him, throughout the fucking. The robot fucked like a machine, but one clearly designed for comfort. His speed was gradually increasing, a careful rise in pace, elevating the pleasure smoothly instead of just grabbing tight and then ramming as hard as he could. "...is that what you want, Pet? You want me to fill you up and give you a big, sloshy belly?"

x

(Works for me, who's gonna be the Xil?)

"Oooh, I didn't think of it that way..." Milo remarked, tapping his chin and glancing unabashedly towards Dayan's crotch, liking his lips a little. "Spending days soaking and eating bull cum wouldn't be a bad way to spend my time, I guess, maybe we should try it someday" Milo said with a smile, before turning his attention back forward, and blinking when he saw the Xil that Dayan pointed out. "Wow, he looked pretty big too... bigger than any other Xil I've seen so far... is he bigger than you? I can't tell from here..." Milo murmured.
Nornico
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay